Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,785 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

If It's You What Will You Do - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If It's You What Will You Do (945 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If It's You What Will You Do by Johnboyloaded3(m): 11:27pm On Jun 10, 2018
Question of the day

Your father is riding okada to send you to school and that fateful morning he left for work immediately you called your babe to come to your house,unfortunately for you, your father was the okada man that brought her, on seeing you she jumped down to hug you and tells you to pay the okada man....

My brother what will be your next action

����
Cc: lefulefu, ubunja, donstan, hungerbad, airforce1
Re: If It's You What Will You Do by consultancy: 12:59am On Jun 11, 2018
grin i can imagine. no answer as my papa no dey ride Okada. hahahaha. but i think its best to run out of the house, leaving popsi wit the said girl, until mumsi calls to say ground don level
Re: If It's You What Will You Do by Johnboyloaded3(m): 8:57am On Jun 11, 2018
consultancy:
grin i can imagine. no answer as my papa no dey ride Okada. hahahaha. but i think its best to run out of the house, leaving popsi wit the said girl, until mumsi calls to say ground don level
ah ah bad guy
Re: If It's You What Will You Do by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 11, 2018
i will break up with d girl.of all bikemen wey full town na my papa bike she come dey enter

(1) (Reply)

Try Not To Laugh Challenge FUNNY MEMES #tiktok Videos / Getting Married / Wealth, Success And Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.