Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / . (861 Views)

How To Make Money On Fiverr And Upwork Without Doing Any Job / Any Job Opportunities At Home / Sales Representative Or Any Job Needed In Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 12:19am On Jun 11, 2018
Re: . by bt2017(m): 12:27am On Jun 11, 2018
http://hr.cctc.cc/Require/index.html?kind=2
Post Professional Direction Education
SOFC R&grin Electrochemistry, Thermal Management, Thermodynamics Simulation, PhD View
Process R&grin Materials, Chemicals, Thermal Engineering Masters, PhD View
New R&grin Materials, Chemicals, Microelectronics, PhD View
New Battery R&grin Materials, Chemicals, Polymers, Battery Electrochemistry, Ph.D.
New Materials R&grin Materials, Chemicals, Polymers Masters, PhD View
Powder Technology R&grin Materials, Chemicals, Polymers Master, PhD View
Brittle materials processing materials processing, mechanical engineering master's degree, doctor's view
CAE Analysis Machinery, Software Master, PhD View
Industrial Control Software Development Automation Master, PhD View
Micro Motion Design Precision Machinery Master, PhD View
Machine Vision Applied Optics, Software Master, PhD View
Mechanical Design Development Machinery Master, PhD View
Thermal Management Thermal Engineering Master, PhD View
Electronic Circuit Design Electronics, Electrical, High Frequency Design Related Master, PhD View
Precision Mechanical Designer Piezo Drive and Control, Micromachinery and System Dynamics, Electronic Circuit and Related Software Design, Fluid Flow Path Design Simulation, Mechanics Structural Design Simulation Master, PhD
Re: . by mizmia: 12:45am On Jun 11, 2018
Can you teach IT courses?
Re: . by Tunagee(m): 3:56am On Jun 11, 2018
ceejay1759:
I have a b.Sc in physics from Imo State University, graduated with a second class lower(2.2) since 2012. Also completed my nysc... 29years of age and ready to relocate anywhere.. I have experiences in managerial,supervisory,customer service,administration,driving,teaching,marketting,computer operation,Front desk,Drug dispensing/Sales rep positions. Please help a brother.. God bless your kind heart.

jeffcheddy@gmail.com
call or whatsapp 08080023641

With all these your experience, u ought to have been able to create jobs for yourself and employ others by being able to identify opportunities, and developing ideas on how to meet those needs. Stop begging for job. If the jobs were reliable, u won't have been out of job in the first place.
Re: . by BanjiHols(m): 8:17am On Jun 11, 2018
Tunagee:

With all these your experience, u ought to have been able to create jobs for yourself and employ others by being able to identify opportunities, and developing ideas on how to meet those needs. Stop begging for job. If the jobs were reliable, u won't have been out of job in the first place.

Will you give him some money to start sir.?.I am sure he isn't dat stupid not to have thought of that . cryWhy not just provide him answer to his request.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 11, 2018
ceejay1759:
I have a b.Sc in physics from Imo State University, graduated with a second class lower(2.2) since 2012. Also completed my nysc... 29years of age and ready to relocate anywhere.. I have experiences in managerial,supervisory,customer service,administration,driving,teaching,marketting,computer operation,Front desk,Drug dispensing/Sales rep positions. Please help a brother.. God bless your kind heart.

jeffcheddy@gmail.com

What exactly do you do right now?
Re: . by Nobody: 8:33am On Jun 11, 2018
BanjiHols:

Will you give him some money to start sir.?.I am sure he isn't dat stupid not to have thought of that . cryWhy not just provide him answer to his request.

Don't you realize that we all ask questions based on our level of understanding?

The purpose of a discussion forum is to help us grow our level of understanding.

The comment from @Tunagee can help the OP look inwards and elevate his game...if he'll be humble enough to listen.

You cannot beg your way into success
Re: . by Fxmanager(m): 8:45am On Jun 11, 2018
ceejay1759:

jeffcheddy@gmail.com
Check the image below for our whatsapp contact, use that and contact us.

Re: . by Tunagee(m): 9:23am On Jun 11, 2018
BanjiHols:

Sorry o! bitter truth they say.
Re: . by Tunagee(m): 9:39am On Jun 11, 2018
alignacademy:

Don't you realize that we all ask questions based on our level of understanding?

The purpose of a discussion forum is to help us grow our level of understanding.

The comment from @Tunagee can help the OP look inwards and elevate his game...if he'll be humble enough to listen.

Thank u sir! Truth would always remain bitter any day. If it was a lady that was asking for job, u would see several people here willing to give her jobs based on conditions. The country is bleeped!! and some of us have been pushed to situations we decided to help ourselves by being creative. Capital an issue? He can walk up to any firm to market their goods based on commission only. There are many insurance firms that would employ u immediately on commission only. I have a friend who says his nephew came back from UK with masters, and the only job he got was 40k per month. Another lady who is a niece to same guy came back to naija with two masters from UK too, all she got was a job of N100,000 after searching and searching. She has since resigned and started learning cakes and bakes, catering which paid off better according to her. Abeg let's not deceive ourselves, available jobs are fr family and friends. My wife, a graduate,currently earns 20k per month after ignoring all the entrepreneurial opportunities she got cos she wants to work as a career person. Bros leave matter. If she took my advice seriously, she would have been making nothing less than 60 to 70 per month without stress as an entrepreneur but she chose office work -teaching with stress and everything.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 11, 2018
alignacademy:

What exactly do you do right now?
Managing/supervising a fashion outfit where school uniforms are being produced. Its more like being jobless cos im just earning 10k which is heartbreaking..
Re: . by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 11, 2018
Tunagee:

Thank u sir! Truth would always remain bitter any day. If it was a lady that was asking for job, u would see several people here willing to give her jobs based on conditions. The country is bleeped!! and some of us have been pushed to situations we decided to help ourselves by being creative. Capital an issue? He can walk up to any firm to market their goods based on commission only. There are many insurance firms that would employ u immediately on commission only. I have a friend who says his nephew came back from UK with masters, and the only job he got was 40k per month. Another lady who is a niece to same guy came back to naija with two masters from UK too, all she got was a job of N100,000 after searching and searching. She has since resigned and started learning cakes and bakes, catering which paid off better according to her. Abeg let's not deceive ourselves, available jobs are fr family and friends. My wife, a graduate,currently earns 20k per month after ignoring all the entrepreneurial opportunities she got cos she wants to work as a career person. Bros leave matter. If she took my advice seriously, she would have been making nothing less than 60 to 70 per month without stress as an entrepreneur but she chose office work -teaching with stress and everything.

Its disheartening that we are in a frustrating country led by a corrupt government..
Re: . by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 11, 2018
BanjiHols:

Thank you for your input sir..
Re: . by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 11, 2018
mizmia:
Can you teach IT courses?
I can teach Ms Office Apps
Re: . by BanjiHols(m): 10:40am On Jun 11, 2018
alignacademy:

The way we communicate matters sir.I find the line
You ought to have not polite. All of us here can as well be BIll Gates or Dangotes if that was the case.
A man needed a shot and he sought for it..rather than be quiet and be depressed.

If one can't offer direct answers or solutions, then lines like *why don't you try... Or you can try... Are more polite ways to suggest ideas.
Re: . by BanjiHols(m): 10:49am On Jun 11, 2018
Tunagee:

If you had expressed yourself this way..I woudnt have made a comment .

If you can't add to the life of someone with motivational expressions do not mk it worse by degrading comments that makes him feel bad and stupid.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 11, 2018
BanjiHols:

The way we communicate matters sir.I find the line
You ought to have not polite. All of us here can as well be BIll Gates or Dangotes if that was the case.
A man needed a shot and he sought for it..rather than be quiet and be depressed.

If one can't offer direct answers or solutions, then lines like *why don't you try... Or you can try... Are more polite ways to suggest ideas.

You have a point: polite communication is important.

And yes, it is MUCH better for the OP to air his concerns rather than dying in silence

Yet, there is a LOT of wisdom in the words of @Tunagee

Considering the level of education of the OP, he should be open to looking out for his own best interest, and this requires having an open mind.

@ceejay1759:

What do you think of Tunagee's suggestion on commission-only jobs?
Re: . by BanjiHols(m): 10:53am On Jun 11, 2018
alignacademy:

And yes, it is MUCH better for the OP to air his concerns rather than dying in silence

Considering the education of the OP, he should be open to looking out for his own best interest, and this requires having an open mind.

@ceejay1759:

Nice

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 11, 2018
alignacademy:

Considering the level of education of the OP, he should be open to looking out for his own best interest, and this requires having an open mind.

@ceejay1759:

Thanks for your contribution. The commission-only jobs is not a bad idea, thats if i can actually find one to do. Be it online or physical,its cool by me. He also made mention of myself having all these experiences,and not being able to run a biz. If i had capital,i wont come here expressing my problems and seeking for answers. I strongly believe there are good people out there who can run to my aid and put smiles on my face and give me hope again. All hope is not lost. Thanks again.

(1) (Reply)

CONSTRUCTION HAULAGING: TRUCKS HIRING / Make Over $200 With Your Android Phone For Keeping This App On Your Phone / Learn How To Become A Data Bundles Dealer And Make 30 To 50k Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.