Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

Yoruba Nation: Beware Of The Trojan Horse - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Nation: Beware Of The Trojan Horse (1792 Views)

Buhari's Administration: The Trojan Cow Of Our Time. / 'president Buhari Has A Trojan Horse In His Camp And It's His Wife, She Will Cos / Democracy Rule Of Law & Religion In Trojan Horse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Nation: Beware Of The Trojan Horse by ZorGBUooeh: 7:34am On Jun 11, 2018
Mtchewww..Yu guys should leave dis people alone na..you are making them feel important.
Re: Yoruba Nation: Beware Of The Trojan Horse by zombieHUNTER: 7:37am On Jun 11, 2018
ElsonMorali:

Se o wa alright bayi? Laaro kutukutu! Se ki n se wipe o n ji mu sepe?

Next time you mistake me for yeeboe again I'll make sure I fry your ass. Lo sho ara e o.

Go easy on my guy abeg
He doesn't understand what he says most times

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nation: Beware Of The Trojan Horse by justtoodark: 7:39am On Jun 11, 2018
ElsonMorali:

Se o wa alright bayi? Laaro kutukutu! Se ki n se wipe o n ji mu sepe?

Next time you mistake me for yeeboe again I'll make sure I fry your ass. Lo sho ara e o.

my foot....i will smoke you....
Re: Yoruba Nation: Beware Of The Trojan Horse by Nobody: 7:39am On Jun 11, 2018
Redoil:
Buhari was part and parcel of abacha govt that killed mko and he should stop throwing placebos at us like dumb people who cant think and reason beyond nursery 2.
My fellow yoruba brothers let us demand for a better life, security and dividend of democracy from who ever is at the helm of govt.
Let us ask our self what buhari has done for us esp in agriculture and industrialisation. Let us stop jumping and frolickin upon emty crumbs of placebos been thrown at us like confuse rat.

Abacha died before mko. How did he kill him from the grave?
Re: Yoruba Nation: Beware Of The Trojan Horse by justtoodark: 7:40am On Jun 11, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

Go easy on my guy abeg

sharrap their....!!!!....

shouldnt you be at work by now.....?
Re: Yoruba Nation: Beware Of The Trojan Horse by zombieHUNTER: 7:40am On Jun 11, 2018
justtoodark:

are you that desparate to have a friend...?

Come give your friend a hug cheesy

Re: Yoruba Nation: Beware Of The Trojan Horse by justtoodark: 7:41am On Jun 11, 2018
where is that olomo yoruba....??

come back here...!!!!

am not finish with you....!! angry angry
Re: Yoruba Nation: Beware Of The Trojan Horse by zombieHUNTER: 7:42am On Jun 11, 2018
justtoodark:

sharrap their....!!!!....

shouldnt you be at work by now.....?

Am already at work friend
Re: Yoruba Nation: Beware Of The Trojan Horse by justtoodark: 7:43am On Jun 11, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

Am already at work friend

you and working....wetin you dey sell...??...okrikas...??

white peoples junk....una no dey shame atall....
Re: Yoruba Nation: Beware Of The Trojan Horse by Nobody: 7:44am On Jun 11, 2018
who cares if they listen...
who cares if they ride the trojan horse or pursue it....
all I know is that.....sophiscated moroons exist....nothingelse.
Re: Yoruba Nation: Beware Of The Trojan Horse by justtoodark: 7:44am On Jun 11, 2018
ElsonMorali come back here.....!

olomo west efulefu.....
Re: Yoruba Nation: Beware Of The Trojan Horse by justtoodark: 7:46am On Jun 11, 2018
Mayrock:
who cares if they listen...

who cares if they ride the trojan horse or pursue it....

all I know is that.....sophiscated moroons exist....nothingelse.

true talk....and you are a part of them....
Re: Yoruba Nation: Beware Of The Trojan Horse by zombieHUNTER: 7:48am On Jun 11, 2018
justtoodark:

you and working....wetin you dey sell...??...okrikas...??

white peoples junk....una no dey shame atall....

I work ... I don't sell anything
So friend... What do you exactly?
Re: Yoruba Nation: Beware Of The Trojan Horse by ElsonMorali: 7:49am On Jun 11, 2018
justtoodark:
ElsonMorali come back here.....!

olomo west efulefu.....

Obviously you are just another deluded nyamiri who is claiming Yoruba on this forum.
Re: Yoruba Nation: Beware Of The Trojan Horse by justtoodark: 7:50am On Jun 11, 2018
ElsonMorali:

Obviously you are just another deluded nyamiri who is claiming Yoruba on this forum.

your head no dey work....you yorubas are as miserable as the igbos....

igbos say am yoruba....yoruba say am hausa....

both of you are miserable....
Re: Yoruba Nation: Beware Of The Trojan Horse by justtoodark: 7:51am On Jun 11, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

I work ... I don't sell anything
So friend... What do you exactly?

am bored....
Re: Yoruba Nation: Beware Of The Trojan Horse by ElsonMorali: 7:51am On Jun 11, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

Go easy on my guy abeg

He must be smoking rat shit or something.
Re: Yoruba Nation: Beware Of The Trojan Horse by Nobody: 7:52am On Jun 11, 2018
justtoodark:

true talk....and you are a part of them....

Go and bring back oba ovoranmwen from exile and then come back for discussion.
Re: Yoruba Nation: Beware Of The Trojan Horse by justtoodark: 7:54am On Jun 11, 2018
ElsonMorali:

He must be smoking rat shit or something.

oooohhh.... shocked shocked shocked....look at this a yoruba and igbo agreeing on something.... shocked shocked

when did that happened...??

kiiiikikikikiki...

Re: Yoruba Nation: Beware Of The Trojan Horse by justtoodark: 7:55am On Jun 11, 2018
Mayrock:

Go and bring back oba ovoranmwen from exile and then come back for discussion.

ElsonMorali didnt tell you??....according to his alubosa mouth am now a hausa.....
Re: Yoruba Nation: Beware Of The Trojan Horse by Nobody: 7:59am On Jun 11, 2018
justtoodark:

ElsonMorali didnt tell you??....according to his alubosa mouth am now a hausa.....

it would have been termed....terrorist or something like that...
Re: Yoruba Nation: Beware Of The Trojan Horse by ElsonMorali: 8:10am On Jun 11, 2018
justtoodark:

Mumu like you. So nyanmiri is now Hausa? Ode ni bobo yi sha.

Abeg carry your craze comot for my mention.
Re: Yoruba Nation: Beware Of The Trojan Horse by justtoodark: 8:12am On Jun 11, 2018
ElsonMorali:

Mumu like you. So nyanmiri is now Hausa? Ode ni bobo yi sha.

Abeg carry your craze comot for my mention.

how can i know what is what....?...am neither of you people.....
Re: Yoruba Nation: Beware Of The Trojan Horse by ElsonMorali: 8:13am On Jun 11, 2018
justtoodark:

how can i know what is what....?...am neither of you people.....

Your mind is just too dark. Free me abeg.
Re: Yoruba Nation: Beware Of The Trojan Horse by justtoodark: 8:14am On Jun 11, 2018
ElsonMorali:

Your mind is just too dark. Free me abeg.

ehhhh...that you can say....i am the darkside....
Re: Yoruba Nation: Beware Of The Trojan Horse by ElsonMorali: 8:15am On Jun 11, 2018
justtoodark:

ehhhh...that you can say....i am the darkside....

Whatever.
Re: Yoruba Nation: Beware Of The Trojan Horse by PDJT: 2:41pm On Jun 11, 2018
justtoodark:

but restructure what....??....do you just say that word because it sounds nice in your ears or you understand what it means...??

do you think restructuring is that easy....?...its a very slow process....go ask germans how tiring it was to reunite germany....

west germany nearly went broke trying to adjust germany all toghether....

I probably know more about Germany than you do, right from 19th century Bohemia.
Secondly, i’m not surprised you think Restructuring is akin to rocket science. So I will pass.
Re: Yoruba Nation: Beware Of The Trojan Horse by ModsareChevres: 2:57pm On Jun 11, 2018
What is the consequence of accepting this 'Greek' gift
Re: Yoruba Nation: Beware Of The Trojan Horse by ImperialYoruba: 2:57pm On Jun 11, 2018
Moneywomen17:
My question is why has several tribe be advising Yoruba non stop. Yoruba don suffer even people beneath us are now “advising” us

If you follow Yoruba politics you should know an authentic Yoruba press release when you see one. This is an authentic Yoruba press release saying we should think deep about Buhari, his intentions to use legislation to weaken state and regional powers and install MACBAN, through backdoors, as grazing land owners all over Nigeria. If we care about our culture and region DO NOT VOTE BUHARI.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Christian Leaders Want To Set Nigeria On Fire – Muslim Group Alleges / Onitsha river port concessioned with operations to begin any moment - NIWA MD / Massive Crowd Welcome Godswill Akpabio In Akwa Ibom With Broom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.