Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,522 members, 7,801,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

What Are our Visa Option. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Are our Visa Option. (2042 Views)

Easiest Visa Option For Family Reunification Visa To Slovenia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are our Visa Option. by BlowJobs: 9:46pm On Jun 12, 2018
EgunMogaji:

It is categorically impossible to get a GC in 2 months.

Sir, it is possible.

Mine took 2months and like 2 weeks (card got to us at 2months, 3 weeks and 4 days).

I have seen 2 months and 3 days.

It all depends on how "complicated" each case is,Travel history to and from the US, the petitioner and the field office case was sent
Re: What Are our Visa Option. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 12, 2018
BlowJobs:

Sir, it is possible.

Mine took 2months and like 2 weeks (card got to us at 2months, 3 weeks and 4 days).

It all depends on how "complicated" each case is,Travel history to and from the US, the petitioner and the field office case was sent

It’s not possible. You did not get your green card in 2 weeks from the time that an application for immigrant visa was submitted.

Read the OP’s ask carefully and read for comprehension.

Thanks.
Re: What Are our Visa Option. by BlowJobs: 9:59pm On Jun 12, 2018
EgunMogaji:

It’s not possible. You did not get your green card in 2 weeks from the time that an application for immigrant visa was submitted.

Read the OP’s ask carefully and read for comprehension.

Thanks.

oh, immigrant visa.. grin grin grin. it takes average of 8months for consular processing alone and wait of like 2 months to receive the card in the US

so, 2 months is IMPOSSIBLE!!!!.

Make i go sleep some more, my tired eyes no dey read well right now grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are our Visa Option. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 12, 2018
BlowJobs:

oh, immigrant visa.. grin grin grin. it takes average of 8months for consular processing alone and wait of like 2 months to receive the card in the US

so, 2 months is IMPOSSIBLE!!!!.

Make i go sleep some more, my tired eyes no dey read well right now[size=7pt][/size] grin grin

You know you actually get a temporary green card stamped in your passport immediately at POE that’s good for a year.

Have a nice evening.
Re: What Are our Visa Option. by ladylco: 7:06am On Jun 13, 2018
BlowJobs:

Sir, it is possible.

Are you saying you started the process in 2mths and at the end of 2mths 3 days u got it?

Bros you dey lie.

State your time line? When did your processing start, when did you get interview date, and when did u eventually get the GC?

My sibling got the GC from Nigeria not even in the USA and the process started almost a year to when it was eventually concluded. The 10years GC was sent like a month upon arrival to usa.

People can so form what is not here.

Or am I missing something here?
Re: What Are our Visa Option. by kagari: 8:11am On Jun 13, 2018
EgunMogaji:

You are simply spewing regurgitated second-hand false information.

You are still young and new to things, I get it. Get back to me when you've gotten a few petitions under your belt wink

I filed a visitors visa application to the UK in 1980.
I filed a student visa application to the USA in 1986.
I filed a fiancee visa application to the USA for my now Wife in 2011.
I filed a spousal visa application for my wife to the USA in 2013.
I filed a visitors visa for my mother in law in 2014.
I filed a citizenship application for my wife in 2016.
I filed a residence visa application for my mother in law in 2018.

You're right it is a faceless forum so anyone can come up with all sorts of incorrect assertions. The wise ones will listen and learn.

PS: Many Nairalanders have gotten their green card by joining the USA military and even that is not a few weeks like you allege grin

It's not derailing because I am correcting the false statements that you put out so that other Nairalanders can have accurate information. What we post is important to others in the future.

Precised.

1 Like

Re: What Are our Visa Option. by BlowJobs: 10:46pm On Jun 13, 2018
ladylco:

Are you saying you started the process in 2mths and at the end of 2mths 3 days u got it?

Bros you dey lie.

State your time line? When did your processing start, when did you get interview date, and when did u eventually get the GC?

My sibling got the GC from Nigeria not even in the USA and the process started almost a year to when it was eventually concluded. The 10years GC was sent like a month upon arrival to usa.

People can so form what is not here.

Or am I missing something here?

yes i did. I did Adjustment of Status. I documented everything here on Nairaland. it is all on my thread. I applied in January and by April i have my card and started a new job grin
Re: What Are our Visa Option. by BlowJobs: 10:50pm On Jun 13, 2018
EgunMogaji:

You know you actually get a temporary green card stamped in your passport immediately at POE that’s good for a year.

Have a nice evening.

oh that's true and it is as good as the cardcos it can be used to apply for jobs, Drivers license, Social security. I didn't go through that process so i am not entirely sure how it works. i just knew it is really long. I have a friend from brazil waiting for his interview date for like 7 months now. Consular processing sucks kinda..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Not France / Fance,finland Update...warning / Live And Work In Canada And Qatar On Sponsorship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.