Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

The New Investment Plans That Earned Me Millions - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The New Investment Plans That Earned Me Millions (282 Views)

Scam Alert: List Of Fake Grants Defrauding Nigerians Of Their Hard-earned Money / Why Millions Of Nigerian Graduates Are Unemployed — FG / N-exit/n-power: Ministry Concludes Plans, Loan Disbursement To Commence Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The New Investment Plans That Earned Me Millions by elvisscientist(m): 9:34am On Jun 11, 2018
fufu pounding has been stressing using the manual method and we have designed a machine that can reduce your stress and make you a millionaire in months
have been using this machine for two years and have made money through this awesome fufu machine

about the machine

its easy to operate
its pounds the fufu very smoothly and can be consumed after pounding immidiately
doesnt habour microbes as the machine has a pot that can be cleaned after use
uses fuel as its source of power
less noise and can be used in your kitchen

intrested persons should contact me on
whatsapp...08103107555

(1) (Reply)

Apply: Two Positions At British Council, Nigeria / Internal Audit Manager / Please L Need Information About The Below Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.