Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,011 members, 7,806,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

Nigerian Footballer, Chikeluba Ofoedu Buys His Mother A Porsche Car - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Footballer, Chikeluba Ofoedu Buys His Mother A Porsche Car (1247 Views)

Sophia Momodu Trolled As Davido Gifts Chioma A Porsche / Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her / Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Footballer, Chikeluba Ofoedu Buys His Mother A Porsche Car by LifestyleTonite: 10:02am On Jun 11, 2018
A Nigerian footballer, Chikeluba Ofoedu Francis, who plays for Eskişehirsporin Turkey, has presented his mother with the gift of a Porsche car during the launch of his new house in Nigeria.

See photos below.

http://www.purplefeel.com/2018/06/nigerian-footballer-chikeluba-ofoedu-MOTHER-PORSCHE-CAR.html

Re: Nigerian Footballer, Chikeluba Ofoedu Buys His Mother A Porsche Car by LifestyleTonite: 10:02am On Jun 11, 2018
More

Re: Nigerian Footballer, Chikeluba Ofoedu Buys His Mother A Porsche Car by decatalyst(m): 10:10am On Jun 11, 2018
Better pikin.

I never hear say some celeb buy anything for their papa and mama all this while...hmmm.

Well, it's none of my business undecided

NOTE: The tenant downstairs @Thaheer informed me that Davido and His siblings bought their papa a nice ride. Wehdon to dem grin
Re: Nigerian Footballer, Chikeluba Ofoedu Buys His Mother A Porsche Car by KingCassy(m): 10:10am On Jun 11, 2018
Nice one Me thinks Mums love is the only real love you can receive from a human.

You've got ITunes or Amazon gift card to sell? Or you need data at a ridiculous cheap rate?? Check my signature
Re: Nigerian Footballer, Chikeluba Ofoedu Buys His Mother A Porsche Car by Thaheer(m): 10:23am On Jun 11, 2018
decatalyst:
Better pikin.

I never hear say Davido buy anything for eim papa all this while...hmmm.

Well, it's none of my business undecided
Davido and his siblings bought the father a 450 million bentley on his birthday last year..

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Messi wearing 9ja Cap As He Watch Nigeria Beat Iceland / Lady Exposes Pastor For Refusing To Pay After Sleeping With Her (photos) / Viral Photos Of A Girl Caught By His Father While Taking A Selfie With Bare Boob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.