Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,807 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Money Will Not Make You Happier, Only Life Purpose Will - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Money Will Not Make You Happier, Only Life Purpose Will (318 Views)

How To Discover Your Life Purpose / 3 Online Businesses That Can Make You 1 Million In 6 Months / 10 Businesses That Can Make You Rich In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Money Will Not Make You Happier, Only Life Purpose Will by Finstar: 10:19am On Jun 11, 2018
I'm a business blogger and that means, I'm always talking about money, how to make and sustain this element many seem not to grasp. In this journey, a lot of people have called and mailed me. From the other end, I hear a depressed voice, a voice about to give up all because money wasn't forth coming. A voice that's ready to do anything to make money once and for all.

They think, "If I can hit millions now, I will forever be happy"

Listening to them, talk about their dreams of having so much money and how it will make them the happiest man on earth puzzles me. You know why? That's because I have been down that road many times and know I better.

You can not find happiness outside of YOU, it's already within you. The moment you discover this and start wielding that element inside, the better and beautiful life becomes.

I repeat, money has nothing to do with happiness. In fact, getting money is a burden and will certainly deteriorate the joy within, that happiness inside of you. This is worst when that money is gotten from an ill means.

Many will not understand this message, but few will. It's a virtue that is gained from experience, not from the experience of others. But the worst is when that wealth is made from a dark source, that's when you end up in oblivion, a mistake that can never be reversed.

Discover your purpose in life, then work toward achieving them. Your purpose is what gives you happiness and joy in the mist of crisis and pain. In the mist of that depressing millions in your account, purpose makes each day worth living.

Money doesn't fight depression, purpose in life do.

Good morning pals.

*By
Henry Ibeleme*

Cc lalasticlala
Right section please.
Re: Money Will Not Make You Happier, Only Life Purpose Will by hector1046(m): 10:34am On Jun 11, 2018
With this your article, so many questions crosses through my mind at once but I believe the important one is.....

what other happiness can someone find without money?

(1) (Reply)

756architects / How I Make People Beg To Buy My Products / Free Trade - Fathers Curse, My Undoing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.