Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,566 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Lost Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lost Love (1304 Views)

WHATSAPP OR CALL..+237670801108) Best Lost Love Spell Caster In Australia,etc... / The Lost Love "Exclusively Bae" (pics) / When I Met My Long Lost Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lost Love by mareeam802(f): 11:51am On Jun 11, 2018
Episode One

“You’ll love this Halimah. They’re very nice and well-respected family from Kano state. Your father and I met his parents on the plane when we were returning from Umrah this year. You both share the same pain; hurt by love. It would be great if you two get together. Hajia Hauwa, Halimah’s mother and a very prestigious woman spoke to her daughter on her return from her cousin’s place.

“Mom, I’ve told you times without number that I am not interested. I’ll get married but I still need to get over my past. This is not the right time to hook me up with some unknown man”. Halimah said with sad eyes.

“He’s not unknown. His Parents are trust-worthy and with what they said, he seems very responsible. You need to forget about the past”. She caressed her cheeks.

“No Mom…” She stood, “It’s not that easy to forget about the past. I’ve tried very hard but I cannot. Its very hard to trust anyone”. She said.

“You just have to. All men are not the same. Not everyone is Tanko. You have to learn to move on with life”.

“That’s what I’m trying to do, and I need time…”

“There’s no more time Halimah”. Her father said, entering the living room.

“You are twenty-four years old and very matured. Ibrahim and his family are taking the first flight to Abuja, and they would reside in our house, where the two of you will get to know each other well. You’ll like him”.

“I can’t believe this! Was this why you hurried me home?” Halimah raged.

Continue reading https://www.maryamnittywall.com/2018/06/lost-love-episode-one.html

Re: Lost Love by MrCork: 11:58am On Jun 11, 2018
mareeam802:
Episode One

“You’ll love this Halimah. They’re very nice and well-respected family from Kano state. Your father and I met his parents on the plane when we were returning from Umrah this year. You both share the same pain; hurt by love. It would be great if you two get together. Hajia Hauwa, Halimah’s mother and a very prestigious woman spoke to her daughter on her return from her cousin’s place.

“Mom, I’ve told you times without number that I am not interested. I’ll get married but I still need to get over my past. This is not the right time to hook me up with some unknown man”. Halimah said with sad eyes.

“He’s not unknown. His Parents are trust-worthy and with what they said, he seems very responsible. You need to forget about the past”. She caressed her cheeks.

“No Mom…” She stood, “It’s not that easy to forget about the past. I’ve tried very hard but I cannot. Its very hard to trust anyone”. She said.

“You just have to. All men are not the same. Not everyone is Tanko. You have to learn to move on with life”.

“That’s what I’m trying to do, and I need time…”

“There’s no more time Halimah”. Her father said, entering the living room.

“You are twenty-four years old and very matured. Ibrahim and his family are taking the first flight to Abuja, and they would reside in our house, where the two of you will get to know each other well. You’ll like him”.

“I can’t believe this! Was this why you hurried me home?” Halimah raged.

Continue reading https://www.maryamnittywall.com/2018/06/lost-love-episode-one.html

angry
Re: Lost Love by mareeam802(f): 11:14am On Jun 21, 2018
Episode Two
“You got the name right. Do you want to assist in the clearing of the table because your presence is quite disgusting”.

“Do you know it looks like your mouth smells when you talk. You’re just a spoilt brat learning how to cap. You can’t even make a good wife. I wonder the man that would like to marry you”.

“I wonder the woman that would like you too. You’re very arrogant and disgusting! I feel like breaking these plates on your head!” She screamed.

“You’re disgusting and wild-tempered”.

“You too. I hate you!”

“I hate you too”. He shouted and walked out of the place.

“This is horrible”. Halimah angrily said as she packed the plates to the kitchen.

Continue reading https://www.maryamnittywall.com/2018/06/lost-love-episode-two.html
Re: Lost Love by mareeam802(f): 9:45am On Jun 27, 2018
Lost Love (Episode Three)

“One, that’s an arrogant way of requesting for one of my cars. Two, do you have any knowledge of the areas in Abuja? How can I even trust your driving skills? I do not joke with my car”. She said.

“You know what…I don’t know whether your new mission is to make your brakes fail so that I can encounter an accident on the way. I prefer to go by public transport”. Ibrahim exclaimed.

Continue reading https://www.maryamnittywall.com/…/lost-love-episode-three.h…

Re: Lost Love by mareeam802(f): 3:33pm On Jul 23, 2018
“There is a letter at the tip of the lock.” Halimah grabbed the letter, opened it and read aloud:

“Hi, our dear children. I know you are surprised because the gate is locked and we’re nowhere to be found. Don’t be, because we had locked it deliberately. We’re home and you’ll join us very soon, but not now. You need to settle things between yourselves. Fight, quarrel or beat yourselves up. After that, you’d get tired and figure out how to live together.
Episode Four

Don’t bother calling because there is no network. There are food items in the kitchen. Yeah, I know you too cannot cook. That’s why we left a cooking guide on the shelve.
Happy holiday and have fun!”

“What is the meaning of this?” Halimah squeezed the paper and shoved it away.

“I should be asking you and your parents. My parents have always made me live my life, and they appreciate the time I’m using to heal my wounds…all until they met your parents”. Ibrahim blurted.
He sat on the sand and placed his hands over his head.

“You don’t know how better I was before I met you. You can never imagine how much I hate you.”
“Oh, shut up or I’ll give you a slap!” Ibrahim shook the locked gates vehemently but it did not make a difference.

Continue reading https://www.maryamnittywall.com/2018/07/lost-love-episode-four.html

Re: Lost Love by mareeam802(f): 5:18pm On Jul 31, 2018
Lost Love (Episode Five)

“…I buried the pain, thinking that he was still my husband-to-be. It was until the wedding that I knew I was doomed. The wedding had been arranged and the hall was well-decorated, the guests were seated and I was gorgeously dressed as the bride, expecting my future partner.

He was nowhere to be found. We called his numbers but they were all switched off. We went to the places we thought he probably would be no we didn’t find him. I still haven’t set my eyes on him, till now. We heard that he fled to Canada but I still do not understand the reason he did so.

I got pregnant after a year and it was a shame to everyone. They took me to Kebbi to stay with my cousin and conceive the child. The shame was too much that when I gave birth to a baby girl, my parents forced me to put her in a motherless babies’ home… while her mother is still alive!

Continue reading https://www.maryamnittywall.com/2018/07/normal-0-false-false-false-en-us-x-none.html
Re: Lost Love by mareeam802(f): 10:53am On Aug 07, 2018
Lost Love (Episode Six)

“Perfect!” They laughed as they talked about other things. They ate the delicious spaghetti together and prepared to sleep. Ibrahim left Halima to sleep on the bamboo bed in the room while he slept on the raffia mat in the living room.

The next day, they performed their usual task and cooking was already a hobby for them. The third day, the place felt like their home that they were used to living that way. It was simple, loving and calm.

“Do you think they wouldn’t disown us when we get there?” Ibrahim’s father asked as they drove to the village. They were about to set their children free from the hostage.

“No, I think they will use abusive words on us.”

Continue reading https://www.maryamnittywall.com/2018/08/lost-love-episode-six.html

Re: Lost Love by mareeam802(f): 1:15pm On Aug 13, 2018
Last Episode (Seven)

Jemila, Ibrahim's cousin was getting married and he promised to grace his sister’s event. Ibrahim assured Halima that he would return to Nigeria for good. He would relocate back to Nigeria and run his father’s company in making it one of the most successful companies in the country.

"Mummy, I can't control my feelings anymore. I'm madly in love with Ibrahim." Halima told her mother as they prepared for the wedding.

Halima and Ibrahim had spoken every day, despite being apart, sharing their daily activities and the current events that had turned up in their lives. Never for once, had they brought up the issue of having an intimate relationship.

"Confess to him," her mother encouraged.

Halima adjusted her scarf and sat upright on her bed. It was a weekend and she hadn’t even changed from her pajamas. Hajia Hauwa had invited Halima for breakfast when she noticed her unusual solemn look. "Me to him? Isn't it absurd?" Halima placed her right hand to her chest, grimacing.
"It is not. There's nothing absurd in telling someone how much you love him."

"Do you think he would accept me with my child?"

"If he truly loves you, he wouldn't care about you having a child."

"I will confess to him next tomorrow, in the wedding," Halima said, hardly believing her words. How could that be possible?

Continue reading https://www.maryamnittywall.com/2018/08/lost-love-episode-seven.html

(1) (Reply)

I Need Serious Advice / Proud African Gay Couple Rock The Internet / My Skin Is Multicolored. I Need Recommendation Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.