Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,861 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

Deadly Missions - Literature (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Deadly Missions (66847 Views)

Deadly Matrimony [Romance❤] / The Deadly Seduction / The Deadly Seduction (A Steamy Romance) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deadly Missions by SilverSpoonEnt: 9:16am On Jul 12, 2018
It has been brought to my notice that some people don't know they have to click the link at the end of the updates go continue reading the story... for those of you that have been reading the short short beginnings should go back and start clicking the links...
Re: Deadly Missions by Akinwale14(m): 9:22am On Jul 12, 2018
SilverSpoonEnt Thanks For The Update,Keep It Up.
Re: Deadly Missions by rukidanty: 9:43am On Jul 12, 2018
thanks for the updates.. I am following u bumper to bumper and the number we dropped, am yet to c any group on my watsapp ..God bless and give you the strength to updates on a regular basis
Re: Deadly Missions by skubido(m): 11:32am On Jul 12, 2018
chai. nawa ooo, Addin don enter ham oooo,,

OP Weldon ooo. jah bless
Re: Deadly Missions by Ezebohirepurcha(m): 11:44am On Jul 12, 2018
Please chat me via whatsapp using 07067916243. Thanks
Re: Deadly Missions by jbtobsyn(m): 2:29pm On Jul 12, 2018
Re: Deadly Missions by YOUNGJOHN05: 3:07pm On Jul 12, 2018
Kudos to you bro
Re: Deadly Missions by brainysmartkid(m): 4:46pm On Jul 12, 2018
we're waiting for more update from you please...
Re: Deadly Missions by Seunkings02(m): 5:00pm On Jul 12, 2018
SilverSpoonEnt:
It has been brought to my notice that some people don't know they have to click the link at the end of the updates go continue reading the story... for those of you that have been reading the short short beginnings should go back and start clicking the links...
I really commend you for this great thriller story, more wisdom to your brain but sincerely this suspense is becoming hot and causing anxiety, Please increase the pace at which you drop the updates, we need fast updates, i personally can't bear this suspense, I wish I could pay you to give many updates ASAP....Wish you can be dropping four updates daily..
Re: Deadly Missions by Horlahjex1(m): 5:45pm On Jul 12, 2018
Following...
Re: Deadly Missions by SilverSpoonEnt: 7:11pm On Jul 12, 2018
Horlahjex1:
Following...

thanks so much, my brother... i saw you voted me as best writer... i'm very grateful
Re: Deadly Missions by SilverSpoonEnt: 7:12pm On Jul 12, 2018
Seunkings02:

I really commend you for this great thriller story, more wisdom to your brain but sincerely this suspense is becoming hot and causing anxiety, Please increase the pace at which you drop the updates, we need fast updates, i personally can't bear this suspense, I wish I could pay you to give many updates ASAP....Wish you can be dropping four updates daily..

lol... i think we've talked about that... update coming very soon anyway... and thank you so much for the encouragements.

1 Like

Re: Deadly Missions by Seunkings02(m): 7:39pm On Jul 12, 2018
SilverSpoonEnt:

lol... i think we've talked about that... update coming very soon anyway... and thank you so much for the encouragements.
Yes, don't mind me I posted it here too so that you can see any of it.... Thanks bro for quick reply
Re: Deadly Missions by SilverSpoonEnt: 8:10pm On Jul 12, 2018
updating now... and will still drop at least one more tonight...
Re: Deadly Missions by SilverSpoonEnt: 8:14pm On Jul 12, 2018
Beon: I am using the system. I just rewound it and zoomed in. She stylishly dropped something into the box. The beggar picked it and passed it through a hole on the door behind him.
Loshi: (shocked) Really? Okay.
(He and other men there quickly run towards the beggar man. They begin to search him but found nothing. They open the door behind him, but Addin is gone. They search everywhere but couldn’t find anything. They’re so confused maybe Beon was wrong, or Addin and Mina outplayed them).

https://crusadersiii..com/2018/07/deadly-missions-season-2-premium-13.html#more
Re: Deadly Missions by Horlahjex1(m): 8:55pm On Jul 12, 2018
WOW! Jeta! Ur days are numbered. nice work silver.
Re: Deadly Missions by Horlahjex1(m): 9:00pm On Jul 12, 2018
SilverSpoonEnt:

thanks so much, my brother... i saw you voted me as best writer... i'm very grateful

I did what I should do.
you are really d best
Re: Deadly Missions by YOUNGJOHN05: 9:12pm On Jul 12, 2018
This suspense is too much bro.... more grease to your elbow
Re: Deadly Missions by YOUNGJOHN05: 9:15pm On Jul 12, 2018
More updates bro please
Re: Deadly Missions by Seunkings02(m): 9:20pm On Jul 12, 2018
YOUNGJOHN05:
This suspense is too much bro.... more grease to your elbow
Getting sick of it
Re: Deadly Missions by rukidanty: 9:21pm On Jul 12, 2018
thanks for the updates
Re: Deadly Missions by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 12, 2018
SilverSpoonEnt:
Rapture111 please come and comment if it's still boring, or you want more... i don't hate you, you're also my person... someone needs both appreciations and criticisms to be better... appreciation will make you to wanna do more and better , so you can receive more and better appreciation... criticisms will make you improve yourself in areas you receive them... so i really appreciate you too ( Rapture111 )... for saying your mind, thanks so much... just comment please, so i can know if it's no more boring... you be my person,and every fan matters to me... thanks all... promising the best
well is now much better but im a fan of magic so i will still prefer woe of the night to this Deadly mission
Re: Deadly Missions by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 12, 2018
SilverSpoonEnt Rapture111 please come and comment if it's still boring, or you want more... i don't hate you, you're also my person... someone needs both appreciations and criticisms to be better... appreciation will make you to wanna do more and better , so you can receive more and better appreciation... criticisms will make you improve yourself in areas you receive them... so i really appreciate you too ( Rapture111 )... for saying your mind, thanks so much... just comment please, so i can know if it's no more boring... you be my person,and every fan matters to me... thanks all... promising the best
well is now much better but im a fan of magic so i will still prefer woe of the night to this Deadly mission
Re: Deadly Missions by SilverSpoonEnt: 10:16pm On Jul 12, 2018
Seunkings02:

Getting sick of it

sobs... please don't get sick of it...

1 Like

Re: Deadly Missions by SilverSpoonEnt: 10:16pm On Jul 12, 2018
rukidanty:
thanks for the updates

thanks for appreciating too, my boss
Re: Deadly Missions by SilverSpoonEnt: 10:18pm On Jul 12, 2018
Rapture111:

more people voted i continue this rather than woes of the dark night... once i complete the season 2 of this, i'm starting woes of the dark night immediately (i promise- cross my heart)...
Re: Deadly Missions by SilverSpoonEnt: 10:18pm On Jul 12, 2018
dropping the last update for tonight now... will continue tomorrow
Re: Deadly Missions by SilverSpoonEnt: 10:21pm On Jul 12, 2018
Simbs: (she’s surprised as she sees “A little so well”) A little so well? So that’s how you got me.
Addin: Yeah, you are quite smart. I intentionally added it so she wouldn’t doubt it’s you.
Simbs: (she is so scared) You are truly dangerous.
Addin: I hear that often, though I still argue I’m not. (A message enters saying “Meet in 45 minutes”. Addin smiles, and Simbs is so scared)
Simbs: (her face shows she is so scared) What will you do with me?

https://crusadersiii..com/2018/07/deadly-missions-season-2-premium-14.html#more
Re: Deadly Missions by pacifust058(m): 10:28pm On Jul 12, 2018
This one is strong
Re: Deadly Missions by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 12, 2018
SilverSpoonEnt:

more people voted i continue this rather than woes of the dark night... once i complete the season 2 of this, i'm starting woes of the dark night immediately (i promise- cross my heart)...

thanks bro more grace
Re: Deadly Missions by SilverSpoonEnt: 10:42pm On Jul 12, 2018
Rapture111:

thanks bro more grace

you are welcome, my brother...
Re: Deadly Missions by Seunkings02(m): 11:00pm On Jul 12, 2018
SilverSpoonEnt:

sobs... please don't get sick of it...
Don't Mind me, to trigger more updates ni.... I really commend you

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (24) (Reply)

Baggage Claim / Prisoner Of Love: The Story / ........rebbecca.........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.