Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,391 members, 7,781,120 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:22 AM

Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland (61902 Views)

The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend / Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video / A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland by thesicilian: 6:01pm On Jun 11, 2018
Pentools:

Don't tell me you're judging just yet from what you read on blogs...
My brother where do you want me to get my info from again? It's not as though I can go ask her inside the lagoon myself.
Re: Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland by Daboomb: 6:03pm On Jun 11, 2018
PointZerom:

Lies. Some of these guys in big vehicles are living on past glory. Some of them are super indebted to the bank and there seems to be no means of paying back.

So, why not they sell their vehicles and pay-off their debt, instead of committing suicide?

If you borrow money from a bank, you must have thought about the means of repayment, before even borrowing the money or are we suppose to say they should not pay back, so that they wont jump into the lagoon.
Re: Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland by idris4eva(m): 6:04pm On Jun 11, 2018
BabaIbo:

Bro, no be only you.
Sometimes ago, I used to lock myself up in side room and start crying but I realized that crying won't solve the problem, I build up the gut and face the fear, las las we go make am come get peace of mind join.

Had it been I know say na wetin person go face after him finish school come serve join, I for don find another way, better days ahead
Bros no be only you if to say person no say after SKU n service na like dis e go be man for don focus on hustling

Las las man must survive in this country somehow
God bless us

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland by emeka2847: 6:04pm On Jun 11, 2018
Our suicide reach oyinbo own?
thesicilian:
Life's too hard in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland by pafo(m): 6:05pm On Jun 11, 2018
sammirano:

Get Jesus Christ in your life today and you can be sure of tomorrow.

Check FP and see the stories of the family going to church who all died and the priest who burnt shrines and died. Guess they didnt have Jesus in their lives. My point still remains; fear village people!
Re: Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland by rex444(m): 6:07pm On Jun 11, 2018
BabylonCruise:

What's wrong with your Head Sir?
pardon me,i didn't quote you....ma
Re: Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland by allanphash7(m): 6:08pm On Jun 11, 2018
Hmm

Omo eniyan (man-pikin)

I wan to censor them but i dont know to do it
Teedamaniac:
Okay
Re: Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland by Tetragramaton(m): 6:09pm On Jun 11, 2018
pafo:
When something like this happens, we are too quick to point fingers at depression. Village people are now masquerading under the pretense of depression. Village people that can call person from a shrine in Ogun and he will answer in Europe immediately.

They can call a living person to the land of the dead in the blink of an eye.

They can remote control person as they see fit from the convenience of a room.

Even though I am a practical person in all ramifications, I still fear village people o.

Please just live this people. Let them be hiding under depression and hardship. What annoys me is that many of this so called rational thinking people are where they are today because of the many evil sacrifices their parents have done which is not known to anyone. Many of them have not seen life. Life is smooth and they see no evil . their mothers are usually the iroko behind their success. They feel is their hardwork that is helping them forgetting that there are people who have worked twice as hard and have nothing to show for it. Some of them at work will be getting promotions here and there. Luck will just be following them , some attribute it to God, meanwhile their mothers and fathers have exchange someone else's destiny for their children's own. This world is deep. Its too deep.

1 Like

Re: Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland by Pentools(m): 6:10pm On Jun 11, 2018
thesicilian:

My brother where do you want me to get my info from again? It's not as though I can go ask her inside the lagoon myself.

Lolz....no na, I've read like three contradicting stories pertaining that and you know bloggers love taking advantage of incidents as this. I suggest we keep our fingers crossed till the national media outlet confirms any of the stories.
Re: Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland by Horlamidei(m): 6:10pm On Jun 11, 2018
Emmanuel602:

I swear to God... Sometimes I'll just reason my life and start crying

It happens to me too but all I do each time it happens to me is pray and give thanks and I believe GOD will give answers to my prayer. Amen!

5 Likes

Re: Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland by Horlamidei(m): 6:12pm On Jun 11, 2018
idris4eva:
Bros no be only you if to say person no say after SKU n service na like dis e go be man for don focus on hustling

God bless us

Ahswear!

1 Like

Re: Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 11, 2018
thesicilian:

Re: Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 11, 2018
Emmanuel602:

Re: Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland by pafo(m): 6:15pm On Jun 11, 2018
Tetragramaton:

Please just live this people. Let them be hiding under depression and hardship. What annoys me is that many of this so called rational thinking people are where they are today because of the many evil sacrifices their parents have done which is not known to anyone. Many of them have not seen life. Life is smooth and they see no evil . their mothers are usually the iroko behind their success. They feel is their hardwork that is helping them forgetting that there are people who have worked twice as hard and have nothing to show for it. Some of them at work will be getting promotions here and there. Luck will just be following them , some attribute it to God, meanwhile their mothers and fathers have exchange someone else's destiny for their children's own. This world is deep. Its too deep.

Ikr! Where some parents reach because of their children no be here o and the child be forming atheist and for Jesus only. Na nigerian atheists I no understand at all. With all the heads and body parts that goes missing daily in this country, what are they using those organs for exactly?

1 Like

Re: Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland by neonly: 6:22pm On Jun 11, 2018
Johnson5258:
She's US based, married with 3 kids. She lives in Texas. Her husband is Tunde who works or used to work with Access Bank in Lagos. She got involved with another guy in Nigeria and they both got involved in series of adulterous activities. Her lover, an older guy as well swindled or collected over N10m from her.
She went to arrest him only for him to publish nude pictures of them together in order to prove his innocence to the Police that whatever happened between both of them was consensual, that he's not a fraudster as claimed by the married woman. The blackmail from the man got to her husband and this compelled the husband to conduct a DNA test on all his 3 children which later turned out that they are not all his kids after all. Those kids belong to someone else. On Saturday, 9th of June, 2018, the woman drove her truck to the bridge, parked her Ford SUV van on the 3rd Mainland Bridge and jumped inside the lagoon on a suicide mission which is a resultant effect of the blackmail. Bad market/bad business/dirty game. She's gone and the kids are left in the hands of strangers to be taken care of. Lesson to learn.

Are u sure pls no tym for jokes pls
Re: Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 11, 2018
Johnson5258:
She's US based, married with 3 kids. She lives in Texas. Her husband is Tunde who works or used to work with Access Bank in Lagos. She got involved with another guy in Nigeria and they both got involved in series of adulterous activities. Her lover, an older guy as well swindled or collected over N10m from her.
She went to arrest him only for him to publish nude pictures of them together in order to prove his innocence to the Police that whatever happened between both of them was consensual, that he's not a fraudster as claimed by the married woman. The blackmail from the man got to her husband and this compelled the husband to conduct a DNA test on all his 3 children which later turned out that they are not all his kids after all. Those kids belong to someone else. On Saturday, 9th of June, 2018, the woman drove her truck to the bridge, parked her Ford SUV van on the 3rd Mainland Bridge and jumped inside the lagoon on a suicide mission which is a resultant effect of the blackmail. Bad market/bad business/dirty game. She's gone and the kids are left in the hands of strangers to be taken care of. Lesson to learn.

Re: Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland by kenex4ever(m): 6:24pm On Jun 11, 2018
onatisi:

this isnt a case of someone poor committing suicide, the victim vehicle cost millions of naira so this goes beyond a case of a poverty person. most likely depression which can be as a result of many factors .
in another news, he/came down from uba, didn't pay, then jumped off d bridge.

Which one to believe
Re: Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland by kizzoh(m): 6:36pm On Jun 11, 2018
Johnson5258:
Can this your story be verified.. I think I read about this this somewhere but the picture is different..
Re: Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland by Proffdada: 6:36pm On Jun 11, 2018
Only atheists and terrorists commit suicide
Re: Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 11, 2018
samyyoung1:

How true?

looks like it's true. naked pictures circulating on whatsapp and facebook
Re: Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland by Blonchilli(m): 6:39pm On Jun 11, 2018
Johnson5258:
Don't come here and blackmail someone please. If it's false you could be sued
Re: Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland by Crativjosh(m): 6:39pm On Jun 11, 2018
First question I asked myself. If we don't, then the rescue mission is for what?
dermmy:
Do we have professional divers in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland by jayinfo2(m): 6:40pm On Jun 11, 2018
Johnson5258:

I was believing your story not until I saw the date you outlined as the incidence day that is Saturday 9th of june.

But the incident happened sunday 10th of June because I was at the scene yesterday .

You sounded so categorically, but with the only differences I sited in your story, I think I'm being sceptical about the genuinty of your story.
Re: Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland by back2sender: 6:44pm On Jun 11, 2018
thesicilian:
N she drives a Ford edge jeep.
Okada riders boku for town n still hustling despite the hardship caused by PDP 16 years of locusts rule.
Sai Baba on rescue mission to make things right n the children of Hades are not Happy.
2019 naa sure banker, Sai carry go

1 Like

Re: Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland by opey112(m): 6:44pm On Jun 11, 2018
Emmanuel602:

Me too our leaders are just callous and selfish.
Re: Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland by dyn1800: 6:45pm On Jun 11, 2018
Funny but i concur ..... so sad

babeosisi:
from now on no vehicle should drop off anyone on that bridge.If they say stop,just speed by and drop them somewhere else where they can nolonger hear the voice of mammywater calling them.

sad story
Re: Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland by onatisi(m): 6:46pm On Jun 11, 2018
if you watch the video , it was a ford jeep that was parked , very very clean one i must say , i dont think the uber version of the story is authentic
kenex4ever:
in another news, he/came down from uba, didn't pay, then jumped off d bridge.

Which one to believe
Re: Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland by Warpath(m): 6:46pm On Jun 11, 2018
BabaIbo:

Bro, no be only you.
Sometimes ago, I used to lock myself up in side room and start crying but I realized that crying won't solve the problem, I build up the gut and face the fear, las las we go make am come get peace of mind join.

Had it been I know say na wetin person go face after him finish school come serve join, I for don find another way, better days ahead
lol you just said my mind...no job in this freaking country

1 Like

Re: Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 11, 2018
Re: Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland by onatisi(m): 6:47pm On Jun 11, 2018
the truth cannot be known now until the body is found and identified or until someone who knows the owner of the car comes out to give more details
kizzoh:

Can this your story be verified.. I think I read about this this somewhere but the picture is different..
Re: Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland by BabaIbo: 6:47pm On Jun 11, 2018
idris4eva:

God bless us

No be lie, God dey

1 Like

Re: Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland by uniqUN(m): 6:48pm On Jun 11, 2018
Gratefulheart1:

You made me remember a line in, the game song - 'my life.'

He said "Sometimes I think about my life, with my face down , Then I see my sons and put on that Kanye smile................."

No need to worry in life, the rich also cry. As long as one keeps optimistic about life, one will always have a reason to smile.
"...got me thinkin' 'what tha fvck am i doing here?' ". you're in the game, brother. You're in the game.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Rotimi Olaleye Found Dead After Night With "Trans" Prostitute in Texas / Lion Kills A 14-Year-Old Schoolboy In Benin Republic's Private Zoo (Graphic Phot / Killers Of Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Arrested, Reveal How They Butchered Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.