Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,393 members, 7,781,131 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:28 AM

Hatred - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Hatred (7725 Views)

Close Enemies....(A Story About Love, Betrayal, Hatred, Drugs And Action) / A Chance For Love ( A Story Of Love, Hatred,hope And Betrayal) / Crown Of Thorns - A Story Of Love, Hatred, Lust And Adventure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hatred by harrystories(m): 3:05pm On Jun 11, 2018
A Story Of Harry Enomamien

I pulled my eyes toward the ceilings in tears as my mother-in-law quarried my husband for not taking a second wife. It wasn't the first time, she was always like that whenever she paid us a visit, trying her best to persuade her son to do her wish.

"How long will you keep this firewood you called a wife .” My mother-in-law yelled angrily.

"Mama please, I don’t like all this.”

“You don’t like what, Emeka? I am your mother and I want the best for you.”

"It's God that gives children, mama."

"For how long will I wait to see my grandchildren?” Anger snapped the old woman's words. “For good seven years, Emeka.” She yelled and turned her gaze toward me. “If you think you can hold my son with your juju not to take a second wife, you lied." She said, while I watched her silently as she walked out of the living room.

Emeka stared at me, and slowly settled beside me. “I’m really sorry sweetie. Please sweetie, please.”

"It wasn’t her fault.” I was in tears.

“It’s ok sweetie.”

The fear of losing my husband to another woman made me thought about what my friend, Lara told me. She told me about an herbalist with a guarantee of having a child. She claimed the man’s power was undisputed, and going to an herbalist for help was the last thing on my mind. But do I really have a choice?

It had been seven years since I married Emeka. A lot of prayer had been said. Many white garment churches, burning of candles and dry fasting for days, still nothing happened.

The pressure from my mother-in-law was killing me slowly. I can't stand the heart seeing my husband taking a second wife. Then One day, I summoned courage, and decided to see an herbalist.

My name is Nkechi Onyemaechi. I have a story to tell you all.

3 Likes

Re: Hatred by harrystories(m): 3:26pm On Jun 11, 2018
Chivera018 ebonyfaf daviesblaze babyurgly1 Ann2012 Izaray aprilwise labelle123 Godwindanielboy mikelife15 pinkie2018 harunablezin light1259 usmandaddy ndy87 KingdomStar89 dupsai Bulcglay timestone Okuchris Gucciqueen38 FortunateB pweetygiftofgod skubido.

Here is another piece of cake. grin

Get ready for some good entertainment!

4 Likes

Re: Hatred by ebonyfaf(f): 3:35pm On Jun 11, 2018
harrystories:
Chivera018 ebonyfaf daviesblaze babyurgly1 Ann2012 Izaray aprilwise labelle123 Godwindanielboy mikelife15 pinkie2018 harunablezin light1259 usmandaddy ndy87 KingdomStar89 dupsai Bulcglay timestone Okuchris Gucciqueen38 FortunateB pweetygiftofgod skubido.

Following

1 Like

Re: Hatred by daviesblaze(m): 4:41pm On Jun 11, 2018
harrystories:

i've arrived cheesy cheesy ebonyfaf can i share your popcorn? i forgot to bring mine grin

1 Like

Re: Hatred by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 11, 2018
Wow, let me pitch my tent here,

i hope mosquitoes will not use me for food...

4 Likes

Re: Hatred by harrystories(m): 7:33pm On Jun 11, 2018
Episode One

“You’ve been quiet.” Lara sighed. “Are you sure you want….”

“I’m fine.” I gave Lara a weak smile.

Lara studied my face for few seconds. “Ok o.” She leaned back in her chair, of a Toyota bus that was driving us to Abeokuta. As the bus rolled to a stop, I stretched my body, cramped from the long journey.

“Let’s take a bike.” Lara said sharply. “This way.”

The shrine was located in a very small quiet village. It took us another 45 minutes from the main town to the village.

“How did you get to know this place?” I asked.

“A friend.” Lara paused, as if choosing the right words. “A friend brought me here when I got poisoned.”

“Poisoned? ” My eyes widened. “When?”

Lara sucked in a deep breath. “It’s a long story.” She sighed. “Last year news.” A soft smile played about Lara’s lips. “We are close, the next house.” Lara pointed toward the shrine.

The compound was quiet. Lara glance around and knocked. “Good afternoon. Is anyone home?”

“You may enter.” A sharp order came from inside the shrine.

Lara pushed open a wooded door. “Baba it’s me Lara.”

The herbalist sat down on a small mat. He pulled himself up and turned toward us. “Ahhh! Lara omo mi....Please do sit down.”

We sat down on a small wooden chair. “Baba, this is my friend I told you about.” Lara said with a soft smile.

The herbalist brows drew together thoughtfully. “Oh! Welcome my daughter.” He said with a cracked voice and cleared his throat. “Put your mind at rest. As long as you’re able to made it here, you will have a child.”

“Thank you baba.” I said with a smile.

The herbalist advance into a small room. Within minutes he came back, and sat down opposite us. “What is your name?.”

“Nkechi.” I said in a quick reply.

He lay a small white cloth on the floor and threw some cowries on it.”Ifa olokun aso oro dayo.” He said some incantations, and stared at me silently for a moment. “Show me your left hand.”

I stretched forward my left hand. He studied my palm for few minutes and laughed, a hard, unpleasant sound. “You will have a child. He stared straight into my eyes. “But she will have to die."

“Die? ” My gaze slide to Lara. “I don’t understand.” Fear shadowed my voice.

“Someone will have to die, for you to have a child.” He pulled himself up. “That’s the only way.”

“Baba please, open up to us. We don’t understand.” Lara pleaded.

He turned his gaze toward me, and studied my face for a moment. “Your mother-in-law is the one behind it. She's the reason why you could not have a child.” The words exploded from him.

“My what? ” I swallowed hard. “Did you just say my mother-in-law?” I turned my gaze to Lara. “Did you hear that?”

How on earth would I believe that? How could my mother-in-law that has been giving me sleepless night for not giving her son a child could be responsible.

Lara drew in a deep breath. “This is unbelievable.” She shook her head. ” What a wicked world.”

"I can't believe this." I said to Lara.

The old man laughed and met my eyes. "I know you won't believe it. Wait and see with your eyes." He walked out of the shrine and back with a small clay pot filled with a kind of dirty water. "Two of you come closer."

We got up and moved closed to him. He washed our faces with water and told us to sit down. He pointed toward a red cloth that was hung like a poster on the wall and said some incantations.

I couldn't believe my eyes as the red cloth displayed my mother-in-law standing beside a river. She held a small padlock in her arm. She called my name three times, that I will never have a child, then locked the padlock and threw it into the river.

My eyes widened in disbelief. I glanced at Lara and back to the old man. “Baba please help me.” My voice trembled.

The herbalist stared at me and laughed. “Relax your mind young woman.” He cleared his throat. “You will have a child. But what must be done, must be done.”

He brought out a small calabash and opened it. It was filled with black soap. “Take this.” He said. “Wash yourself with the soap inside the calabash for seven days. Each day at midnight.”

I stared at Lara and back to the old man. I sighed, and collected the calabash from him.

I stood unmoving for many minutes the moment we left the place. Lara glanced at her watch. “It’s getting late, Nkechi.” She blew out a long breath. ”Standing here will not solve the problem.”

I sighed, crossed my arms over chest and met her gaze. “I don’t know what to do, Lara.” I shook my head and turned my gaze away. “I don’t think I can hide this from Emeka, I will have to tell him. He deserve that much.”

Lara stared at me with a gaze steady and firm. “I would advice you to keep this to yourself.” She said in a low tone. “If you want to keep your marriage, you would have to fight this battle alone.”

I met her gaze. "Do you think it would be possible following the herbalist instruction without him knowing? We've been married for years, and we don't hide anything from each other. I'm thinking how he would feel if he finds out."

"Why are you talking like a child?" Lara met my gaze. "This involves his mother. How do you think he would feel if you tell him that his mother is responsible for the mystery, do you think he would believe you?"

I pulled my eyes toward the ground. This is not going to be easy, I thought. Could it be true? You can't trust those herbalist. They could do anything to get more from you. My mind was flooded with many thoughts. I glanced at Lara. "Are you sure this man is saying the truth?"

Lara crossed her arms over her chest and stared at me silently....

© Harry Enomamien...2018

3 Likes

Re: Hatred by Ruqayaharik(f): 7:53pm On Jun 11, 2018
Grab popcorn, rush to take front seat. Thanks Harry, following

1 Like

Re: Hatred by harunablezin(f): 12:51pm On Jun 12, 2018
Yes o! I don land gidigba.......fenks for d invite!!!! kip it rolling we dey ur back

1 Like

Re: Hatred by Ann2012(f): 1:28pm On Jun 12, 2018
I don claim position here. Keep it coming Harry stories
harrystories:

1 Like

Re: Hatred by dupsai(f): 2:10pm On Jun 12, 2018
Thanks for the mention Harry, let the ride begins.

1 Like

Re: Hatred by greatlinda(f): 2:30pm On Jun 12, 2018
u didn't mention me but am here

1 Like

Re: Hatred by izaray(f): 3:51pm On Jun 12, 2018
harrystories:

I'm here already, thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: Hatred by pweetygiftofGod(f): 6:03pm On Jun 12, 2018
Present!!

1 Like

Re: Hatred by harrystories(m): 8:51pm On Jun 12, 2018
Ruqayaharik:
Grab popcorn, rush to take front seat. Thanks Harry, following
Thanks for being here dearie. Much appreciated.
Re: Hatred by usmandaddy(m): 11:27pm On Jun 12, 2018
harrystories:

jst arrive with my private jet keep it hot boss

1 Like

Re: Hatred by harrystories(m): 7:36am On Jun 13, 2018
greatlinda:
u didn't mention me but am here
Forgive me dearie. I'm really happy you're here.

Thanks...
Re: Hatred by harrystories(m): 7:36am On Jun 13, 2018
pweetygiftofGod:
Present!!
You're welcome dear...

Enjoy
Re: Hatred by harrystories(m): 7:37am On Jun 13, 2018
izaray:
I'm here already, thanks for the update
Thanks for coming... Njoy.

1 Like

Re: Hatred by harrystories(m): 7:38am On Jun 13, 2018
dupsai:
Thanks for the mention Harry, let the ride begins.
Thanks...
Re: Hatred by harrystories(m): 7:42am On Jun 13, 2018
Ann2012:
I don claim position here. Keep it coming Harry stories
Thanks..
Re: Hatred by harrystories(m): 7:44am On Jun 13, 2018
harunablezin:
Yes o! I don land gidigba.......fenks for d invite!!!! kip it rolling we dey ur back
Thanks dearie
Re: Hatred by harrystories(m): 2:18pm On Jun 14, 2018
EPISODE TWO

I got home very late with sad feelings. I was finding it hard to believe if my mother-in-law could do such. For what reason? The thought was making me sick.

Emeka got up from his chair the moment I stepped into the sitting room. "Sweetie."

"Honey I'm really sorry for coming back late, the traffic was terrible." I lied.

Emeka smiled, then gave me a hug. "I thought as much."

"Have you eaten?"

"No. I was waiting for you to return, but mama is preparing food for us." He said with a smile.

My mother-in-law walked out of the kitchen with a frown. "You see. Look at the time a married woman is coming back home," she said to her son. "And you want me to keep quiet. Can a responsible woman be this late outside when she knows she have responsibilities, you see your life."

"Mama..." Emeka met her gaze. "Why are you always like this?"

"I know you won't see anything wrong because she had used her juju to cover your face, ewu."

I signed and shook my head silently, then slowly walked into the room. I sat down for a very long moment, thinking of the possible way to hide the news from my husband? I was so worried if to tell him or not of what the herbalist said about his mother. How will I explain to him? Would he ever believe me? I let out a long breath, pulled my face toward door as Emeka stepped into the room.

"I can see you're very tired," Emeka said and sat beside me.

I managed a lazy smile. "I'm exhausted, I need to take a shower."

"Okay, go have your bath and join me when you finish so we can eat."

"I'm not going to eat her food."

Emeka stared at me. "Why?"

"I'm not hungry."

He pulled out a soft laugh. "Stop acting like a child, go have your bath and let's eat."

"I said I'm eating, haba."

"I know you and mama are not in good conditions, but she's my mother and keep yourself away from her will only worsen the situation."

"Emeka, leave me alone. That woman doesn't like me for anything and I don't want to receive more insult from her this evening, abeg."

He stared at me for few seconds. "Anyway, if you insist, but I hope you're not sleeping on empty stomach?"

"I will make some tea and have a few sliced bread." I pulled myself up from the bed.

"Alright, go take a shower while I go prepared the tea for you."

"Thanks dear." I said while Emeka walked out of the room.

Few minutes later after taking my bath, I walked into the sitting room and heard my mother-in-law's voice from the kitchen quarreling with Emeka."

"What's this you're doing?" She asked.

"Making a cup of tea." Emeka told her.

"For who?"

"For Nkechi."

"You? What is she doing that she cannot prepare tea for herself? Are you a man at all?"

"What is wrong in making tea for my wife, mama?"

"Everything is wrong." She yelled at him. "I said it. I know you've been used. She has used her juju on you and you're now acting as her boy, boy."

"Mama, stop those things you're saying."

"Stop what? You should be ashamed of yourself." She carried the cup of tea that Emeka had prepared and poured content away into kitchen sink. "Nonsense."

Emeka widened his eyes in disbelief. "Mama, what's the meaning of all this?"

"Why not beat me. Beat me for that useless wife of yours."

"I can't take this anymore from you mama." Emeka said with annoyance. "I think it's the right time you return back to the village."

"Oh, you want to send me away because of that good for nothing woman, abi."

"Yes, you have to. Because I won't open my eyes and let you destroy my marriage."

"You call this one marriage?" She laughed a wicked laugh. "Seven years marriage with nothing to show for it, no single pikin and you're happy? You're a fool."

I was consumed with anger the moment my mother-in-law uttered those words. I felt like confronting her to pour out my anger but the respect I have for my husband wouldn't let me. I just turned and returned back into the bedroom. Emeka came to me after preparing another cup of tea and apologised, while I took it from him without a word.

As I laid in bed to sleep, I thought whether to tell Emeka about what I had discovered about his mother, but I was too scared of how he would react. I thought over it for a long moment and slept off.

A little after midnight.

"Emeka please don’t do this to me.” I said with tears running down my checks.

“Get out of my house.” Emeka yelled and threw my bag outside the house. “I don’t ever want to set my eyes on you again."

“Honey please don’t do this to me, I beg you.” I cried. “Please forgive me.”

‘”Get out of my house you witch.” He yelled.

I held his arm but he pushed me away and kicked me with his leg. "Get out!!"

“Please....don't do this to me."

My mother-in-law stood at the side of the house, laughing at me.

"Just get out!"

"No!"

I snapped my eyes opened. My voice jerked Emeka from sleep.

“Sweetie.” Fear gripped him. “Are you ok?”

“I…..I had a bad dream.” I said slowly.

Emeka stared at me and let out a soft breath. He stared at the wall clock, it was 12:45am. “It’s ok dear, it’s just a dream.” He put his arm around my shoulder. “Go back to sleep.”

I woke up late to the morning sun streaming through the opened window. I pulled myself up and walked into the sitting room to see Emeka getting ready for work.

“Morning sweetie.” Emeka smiled and stood up. “Feeling good?”

‘”Yes honey.”

“I’m already late, I need to get going.” He kissed me lightly on my cheek. “I love you.”

“I love you too honey.” I forced a smile against it. “Honey there is something I will like to tell you.”

“Really?” He picked up his car keys from the center table. “We will talk about it later. I have an appointment to catch up with.”

“Honey but….”

“Talk later sweetie.” He said, and hurried out of the living room.

I sat down gently and drew in a long breath. The thought of my nightmare brought fear upon me, trying to put meaning to the dream. Why would Emeka sent me out of his house? Was it because I told him the truth about his mother? Or was it because I kept it to myself? What I'm I going to do now? I need to go see Lara. I got up from the chair and walked into the bedroom.

My eyes blinked against the sunlight as I came down from my car, parked against a knot of cars at the front of Lara’s supermarket. I heard Lara's voice as I approached the entrance of her big store.

“Leave me alone.” Lara voice rose with anger.

“Lara what's the problem?” I asked.

“See this man o.” She struggled to keep the anger out of her voice. “I say I no do, na by force?”

I glared at the gentleman standing in front of Lara. He returned my stare with a smile, and gently walked out of the supermarket.

“Why are you so hard on him." I sat down. ”Lara take it easy o.”

“Na by force?” She hissed.

“Do you want to remain single all your life? Lara you're not getting young o."

“I’m better off.” Lara snapped. “I’m not looking for love. Besides I don’t Believe in it."

“Everyone believes in love, Lara. That's what is still keeping my marriage, you know."

“Good for you, but not in my case.” She waved a disgusted hand.

“Why?”

“Fine. I’ve experienced that unstable emotion on a number of occasions. Every single time I offer my heart to some man, he crushes it.”

“Everyone’s heart has been broken, Lara,” I Paused, looking for the right words. “You know, the emotional equivalent of no pain, no gain.”

“Ok I hear you.” Lara laughed and sat down. “I hope you’re following baba’s instruction?”

“Not yet o." I sighed and pulled my gaze away.

“Why?”

“I’m scared.”

Lara stared at me for few seconds. “There is no time to waste, Nkechi.”

“I know, but i'm just scared, Lara."

She sighed. “Don’t you want to have a child? What is your fear?”

“I had a bad dream that Emeka sent me out of his house.”

“A dream?" Lara stared at me for few seconds. "Did you tell your husband about what baba told you?"

"Not yet."

“You need to be strong.” She said. "You need to put fear aside and do what Baba told you to do? Who knows what your mother-in-law would do next."

I drew in a deep breath and stared at Lara for a long moment.....

© Harry Enomamien...2018

All rights reserved.

3 Likes

Re: Hatred by harrystories(m): 2:30pm On Jun 14, 2018
ebonyfaf Chivera018 daviesblaze Ann2012 Izaray harunablezin pweetygiftofgod greatlinda usmandaddy

3 Likes

Re: Hatred by izaray(f): 2:47pm On Jun 14, 2018
harrystories:
ebonyfaf Chivera018 daviesblaze Ann2012 Izaray harunablezin pweetygiftofgod greatlinda usmandaddy
Thanks for the mention

But this update is too short na tongue i kno you can do better than this boss cool

1 Like

Re: Hatred by ebonyfaf(f): 2:59pm On Jun 14, 2018
harrystories:

Thanks for the mention and update

1 Like

Re: Hatred by daviesblaze(m): 3:38pm On Jun 14, 2018
harrystories:
i will not praise you so that your head will not swell. oya come and update undecided

2 Likes

Re: Hatred by skubido(m): 4:14pm On Jun 14, 2018
harrystories:

Present sir.

Tanks a lot for the mention. God will honour you.
Fire on

1 Like

Re: Hatred by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 14, 2018
Thanks for the mention....
Well done Hally (that's how Anambra pronounce it). Nice update.

6 Likes

Re: Hatred by harrystories(m): 5:24pm On Jun 14, 2018
daviesblaze:
i will not praise you so that your head will not swell. oya come and update undecided
grin grin Funny you.
Re: Hatred by harrystories(m): 6:04pm On Jun 14, 2018

“Do you want to wait till another woman will get pregnant for your husband?” Lara got up from her chair, walked to the refrigerator and back with cold malt drinks. She handed one to me.

"Thanks." I said. "I'm just kind of scared about the effect of the black soup."

“Are you pitying her your mother-in-law?” Lara said. “She deserve no pity, ore. A woman who made you childless for seven years. What's the pity?”

"I'm just scared Lara. And the dream I dreamt is giving me so much fear."

Lara stared at me silently. She held her can and poured it into a glass cup. "I understand dear, but you need to break the curse she placed upon you. Do I need to tell you this?"

I stared Lara silently. How could my mother-in-law do this to me? What have I done to deserve this from her? How could she hate me so much. No! She won't get away with this, I thought.

When I got home I met my mother-in-law in the sitting room. A young woman was sitting beside her. I knelt down in greetings. “Good evening, mama.”

She pulled her face away and hissed. "Keep your greetings to yourself."

I got up silently and stared at the lady sitting beside her while she slowly turned her face away. Without anymore words, I advanced into the bedroom.

Few minutes later, I was in the kitchen when Emeka returned from work. I left my cooking and walked into the sitting. “Welcome honey.”

“How are you sweetie?” Emeka hugged me with a kiss.

“Mama you didn’t tell me we're having a visitor.” Emeka smiled and settled beside his mother. "Who is this young lady."

My mother-in-law smiled softly. “She is the daughter of chief Uzo. Her name is Ada.”

“Good evening sir.” Ada knelt in greeting, feeling shy.

“She's the I've been telling you about, I've already asked her father for her hand in marriage.” My mother-in law became serious. “You know you are not getting younger Emeka. That’s why I asked Ada to come over." She smiled. “As you can see, She’s a beautiful woman, she will born plenty, plenty pikin for you that will call you daddy.” She laughed.

Emeka pulled out an explosive breath and slammed his arm on his forehead. "Gosh!" He rose to his feet. “Mama I didn't tell you to bring me a wife.”

“Do you want to remain childless all your life.” My mother-in-law rose with anger.

“Mama, what makes you think my wife can't give me a child?”

“Which wife? Is it this firewood you called a wife.” She turned her gaze toward me. “She can never give you a child. She's a witch who had sold all her children to the river goddess.”

My mother-in-law's words hit me with a force of an unseen blow, but I remain calm, and stared at her silently.

“Enough mama.” Emeka was greatly annoyed. “I love my wife, and I am not taking a second wife.”

“Are you shouting on me Emeka? You are shouting on me because of this witch you called your wife.” She threw me an angry look.

“Mama please…”

“Emeka you must marry Ada, I am your mother, and you must do what I say.” She sank back into her chair. “Ada will stay in this house as your wife."

Emeka stood silently for a long moment. “Mama I want you to take Ada back to the village tomorrow morning. I will come over to see you.”

My mother-in-law pulled herself up. “You lied Emeka. Ada will stay in this house.”

"Are you forcing her on me?"

"Why won't I force her you? Was she not the one I told you to marry before you went ahead and married this witch you called a wife. Emeka, I cannot open my eyes and let someone one who doesn't know how I suffered on you drag you like a rag. Over my dead body."

"I don't care, mama. Take Ada and return back to the village." Emeka met Ada's gaze. "Look here young woman, don't let my mother deceive you. As you can see, I'm married and I love my wife." He said and walked angrily out of the sitting room.

"We shall see," his mother got to her feet. "Ada will stay in this house whether you like it or not."

The following morning she left with Ada back to the village after a long of argument between she and her son. On that same night, I started bathing with the soap without telling my husband.

After fouth day of bathing with the soap, which was on Sunday. I was in the living room with Emeka when the door bell rang.

The gateman opened the front door into the sitting room after he was told to do so. "Oga one man dey for gate.” The gate man said. "Him say he want to see you”

“Who is he?” Emeka asked.

“Oga he say him be your uncle. Him say him come from village."

“My uncle? Bring him in.” Emeka said sharply.

The gateman walked out of the sitting room and back in few minutes later with Emeka's uncle.

“Uncle.” Emeka rose to his feet. “You are welcome.”

I quickly went down on my kneels. "Welcome sir."

“Emeka, my son.” His uncle said and met my eyes. "My daughter how are you?" He sat down. "How is work Emeka?"

“Fine uncle, we thank God o.” Emeka said. Smiling. “Sweetheart please go and prepare food for my uncle.”

“Ok honey.” I pulled myself up.

“No, no, never mind my dear.” His uncle stopped me and turned his gaze to Emeka. “I came to inform you that your mother have been lying sick for the past three days.”

“My mother?” Emeka leaned forward. “She was here four days ago feeling healthy.”

“She had been seriously sick Emeka. She cant even open her month to speak."

“My mother?.” Emeka slid his gaze to me.

“We've carried her to the chief priest.” He cleared his throat. “The priest said if we don’t act fast, she will die in the next three days.”

“It can’t be.” Emeka said. ” We are leaving to the village immediately.”

Emeka met my gaze. “Sweetie, let’s go see my mother.”

Fear gripped my heart.

©Harry Enomamien.. 2018

Chivera018 ebonyfaf daviesblaze babyurgly1 Ann2012 Izaray aprilwise labelle123 Godwindanielboy mikelife15 pinkie2018 harunablezin light1259 usmandaddy ndy87 KingdomStar89 dupsai Bulcglay timestone Okuchris Gucciqueen38 FortunateB pweetygiftofgod skubidoskubido greatlinda

1 Like

Re: Hatred by skubido(m): 7:46pm On Jun 14, 2018
Following, fire on.

Make e no b like say dat black soap na another work e go do ooo

1 Like

Re: Hatred by daviesblaze(m): 8:35pm On Jun 14, 2018
if na me, I go form instant dizziness.

I no dey go o, harry make sure say she no go o undecided undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Laws To Power!!! / Flawless (romantic And Funny Story) / My Girlfriends' Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.