Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,457 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

Big Python I Killed In My Farm Today And What Has Become Of It. - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Big Python I Killed In My Farm Today And What Has Become Of It. (67619 Views)

See Cobra Snake Caught Live In My Farm Today In Nasarawa: Video/photo / The Snake We Killed At Our Poultry Farm Today / The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Python I Killed In My Farm Today And What Has Become Of It. by ohiku4every1(m): 6:48pm On Jun 11, 2018
DOUBLEWAHALA:
i wonder what kinda meat that creature get sef that makes ppl eat it
Ask Lala
Re: Big Python I Killed In My Farm Today And What Has Become Of It. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 11, 2018
its d fruit of ur labor,enjoy it alone.
Re: Big Python I Killed In My Farm Today And What Has Become Of It. by idreezbaba(m): 8:48pm On Jun 11, 2018
chrisxxx:
I killed this snake today in my farm. It had been feeding fat on my chicken. Luck ran out of it today and I am the one eating it today. Join me to sip the pepper soup.
please what did u use to kill it?
Re: Big Python I Killed In My Farm Today And What Has Become Of It. by Mcalakowe: 9:30pm On Jun 11, 2018
Lala , fasting go make sense pass, wahalai
Re: Big Python I Killed In My Farm Today And What Has Become Of It. by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:30pm On Jun 11, 2018
Oh he wants to eat it. Good riddance to bad rubbish. Animal cruelty
Re: Big Python I Killed In My Farm Today And What Has Become Of It. by Mafulul(m): 9:55pm On Jun 11, 2018
DOUBLEWAHALA:
i wonder what kinda meat that creature get sef that makes ppl eat it

They say it is more tasty than fish.
Re: Big Python I Killed In My Farm Today And What Has Become Of It. by drololaaof: 10:16pm On Jun 11, 2018
NL - LALASTICA - PYTHON - PYTHON SNAKE SNAKE what is the relationship jooo
Re: Big Python I Killed In My Farm Today And What Has Become Of It. by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 11, 2018
Cmyname:
See as broilers make the snake fat. grin

Lalasticlala & Snakes though.

Btw, I read Lalasticlala is married. Is it that lady with the moniker Lilisticlili?
I read it
Re: Big Python I Killed In My Farm Today And What Has Become Of It. by 4llerbuntu(m): 11:08pm On Jun 11, 2018
babeosisi:
are they planning to eat it?
o kwa ndi Yoruba

That person in the OP witgh the picture looks like Yoruba to you?

You must be ill
Re: Big Python I Killed In My Farm Today And What Has Become Of It. by SoupNazi(m): 7:08am On Jun 12, 2018
Where are the chickens you claimed the phyton had been eating? I don't see no chickens inside the phyton

Please charge this OP with unlawful killing of phyton
Re: Big Python I Killed In My Farm Today And What Has Become Of It. by DateMynd44(m): 1:56am On Jun 13, 2018
wisestman:
I was wondering why the craving for snake meat until I saw the picture of the OP and snake, then I reason WHY NOTgrin
hahahahaha the thing show for the guy face. Poverty is a bastard
Re: Big Python I Killed In My Farm Today And What Has Become Of It. by DateMynd44(m): 1:58am On Jun 13, 2018
gidzbobby:
Lala, pls i aff a kweshion.... Why isi dah wenefa dey kill a snake, dey will use banana leaf to use and do mat for the dead snake ?
not only snake meats but rodents and even mammals. To prevent blood from staining the floor
Re: Big Python I Killed In My Farm Today And What Has Become Of It. by DateMynd44(m): 2:04am On Jun 13, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

You sure he ain't the sour-faced bloke holding the poor snake?
sour faced? Mehn had to check the guys face again omo the face no be here oh
Re: Big Python I Killed In My Farm Today And What Has Become Of It. by gidzbobby: 7:03am On Jun 13, 2018
DateMynd44:
not only snake meats but rodents and even mammals. To prevent blood from staining the floor

thank u for the info, i neva knew

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yam Growing On Tiles (Pictures) / The Puff Adder My Workers Killed On My Yam Farm (Pictures) / The Largest Rice Producing States And Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.