Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,272 members, 7,780,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:34 PM

How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge (14177 Views)

Fifa 22 On Ps Vita / SOLVED!!!!Need To Hack And Download On PS 3 CECH-3004B Model / Help: How Do I Disable left Analog Control On Ps Vita (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge by JJmubby: 4:46pm On Jun 11, 2018
giys, how can i put games on ps vita without the cartridge just like the psp
Re: How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge by DonCortino: 5:03pm On Jun 11, 2018
I wanna know too!
Re: How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge by JJmubby: 5:16pm On Jun 11, 2018
cos i dont wanna waste my money buying iy then discovering that you cannot put downloaded iso on it.
Re: How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge by Cornellious: 5:39pm On Jun 11, 2018
Wat version is ur vita?
Re: How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge by 5pecterGray(m): 4:40pm On Jun 12, 2018
Don’t mind anyone telling you that they want to do it for you, It is very Very very easy to do it, Avery’s awash, Just research online about henaku or ps vita jailbreak installing...You will read all about it...
Only Requirement! very Impprtant!!!
You Must be on Firmware 3:60!!!
You can’t downgrade if you are higher but if you are lower than that, you can upgrade to 3:60...
Don’t listen to anyone looking to collect money to do this, It’s free...
But it’s hard finding the ps vita on 3:60...
I have a 2month brand new vita...Looking to sell though, It’s higher than 3:60..

1 Like

Re: How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge by Cornellious: 5:29pm On Jun 12, 2018
Bt wu dey fight u like dis..
What makes u tink i wanan collect moni frm him
Re: How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge by JJmubby: 8:56pm On Jun 12, 2018
5pecterGray:
Don’t mind anyone telling you that they want to do it for you, It is very Very very easy to do it, Avery’s awash, Just research online about henaku or ps vita jailbreak installing...You will read all about it...
You can’t downgrade if you are higher but if you are lower than that, you can upgrade to 3:60...
I have a 2month brand new vita...Looking to sell though, It’s higher than 3:60..

thanks
Re: How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge by 5pecterGray(m): 10:35pm On Jun 12, 2018
Cornellious:
Bt wu dey fight u like dis..
What makes u tink i wanan collect moni frm him
Did I mention ur name?

1 Like

Re: How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge by Cornellious: 10:51pm On Jun 12, 2018
Okay oo
Re: How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge by onward4life(m): 6:34am On Jun 21, 2018
5pecterGray:

For hw much
Re: How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge by 5pecterGray(m): 1:47pm On Jun 21, 2018
onward4life:

Add me up on WhatsApp, let’s talk about it..
For hw much
Re: How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge by Cuteamigo1(m): 3:08pm On Jun 22, 2018
i have a henkaku psvita with a decent game library. location kaduna price 50k. mention me if interested.
Re: How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge by 5pecterGray(m): 9:04am On Jul 16, 2018
Sold
Re: How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge by czar2k16(m): 6:17am On Jul 17, 2018
5pecterGray:

Nah Bro I disagree. Any Vita can be hacked right now. 3.60 or higher, it depends on what firmware you want to be on. And you cant downgrade once ur on a higher firmware e.g 3.63 to 3.60 it cant happen. Have loads of Digital vita games for sale the era of game catridges are gone. 08064489772, 08056021948. Will soon post a topic on this to keep yall posted.

1 Like

Re: How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge by 5pecterGray(m): 7:56am On Jul 17, 2018
czar2k16:

Nah Bro I disagree. Any Vita can be hacked right now. 3.60 or higher, it depends on what firmware you want to be on. And you cant downgrade once ur on a higher firmware e.g 3.63 to 3.60 it cant happen. Have loads of Digital vita games for sale the era of game catridges are gone. 08064489772, 08056021948. Will soon post a topic on this to keep yall posted.

I Know about Motherboard swap man...That’s dangerous and stupid...Can Spoil Ur own psvita Doing That And all for what? downgrading it still..
Re: How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge by czar2k16(m): 1:02pm On Jul 17, 2018
5pecterGray:

I Know about Motherboard swap man...That’s dangerous and stupid...Can Spoil Ur own psvita Doing That And all for what? downgrading it still..
Dude, no need for insults here nahw & stop making assumptions. Who mentioned anything about opening ur Vita talk less of "Motherboard swap" whats that? Its obvious that ur still living 5 years back and ur not in tune with recent happenings. Go online man & update urself. Right now any Vita can be hacked without ur motherboard swap or whatever ur calling it & a downgrade is neva possible. Ur post's misleading people

2 Likes

Re: How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge by 5pecterGray(m): 3:25pm On Jul 17, 2018
czar2k16:

Dude, no need for insults here nahw & stop making assumptions. Who mentioned anything about opening ur Vita talk less of "Motherboard swap" whats that? Its obvious that ur still living 5 years back and ur not in tune with recent happenings. Go online man & update urself. Right now any Vita can be hacked without ur motherboard swap or whatever ur calling it & a downgrade is neva possible. Ur post's misleading people
Not insulting you man, But since you are the genius on this, How about you give us a Tutorial...
Re: How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge by 5pecterGray(m): 5:13pm On Jul 17, 2018
czar2k16:

Hey Bro, I’m sorry For reacting that way, Just Checked, You are right...It’s True, It’s Out and working ...My apologies...And thank You...
just Hacked Mine.

1 Like

Re: How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge by czar2k16(m): 5:15pm On Jul 17, 2018
5pecterGray:

Hey Bro, I’m sorry For reacting that way, Just Checked, You are right...It’s True, It’s Out and working ...My apologies...And thank You...
just Hacked Mine.

Cool!!!

1 Like

Re: How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge by valenti12(m): 11:26am On Jul 26, 2018
5pecterGray:

just Hacked Mine.
5pectergray
am interested in this hack, i was as less informed about hack for >3.60, please direct me on how to hack my ps vita
Re: How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge by 5pecterGray(m): 1:35am On Jul 27, 2018
valenti12:

5pectergray
am interested in this hack, i was as less informed about hack for >3.60, please direct me on how to hack my ps vita
Well, It’s Easy to follow and Quite Long & Confusing...Can’t Do it for you without holding it , But You Can Follow the procedure I used, YouTube, Just search in YouTube,@ Psvita henkaku hack for 3.65-3.68 and watch how to do it...
Requirement
Data
Computer
USB cord to connect to pc
Necessary files to download
Re: How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge by valenti12(m): 5:01am On Jul 27, 2018
5pecterGray:

Well, It’s Easy to follow and Quite Long & Confusing...Can’t Do it for you without holding it , But You Can Follow the procedure I used, YouTube, Just search in YouTube,@ Psvita henkaku hack for 3.65-3.68 and watch how to do it...
Requirement
Data
Computer
Dope
worked it
where can i get popular games for the hack?
Re: How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge by Noblethony(m): 8:17am On Jul 28, 2018
5pecterGray:

Requirement
Data
Computer
Please,How can I install games myself with Laptop
Re: How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge by TjDeks(m): 1:39pm On Jul 28, 2018
romstorage.com
piracygames.net
github.com
valenti12:

Dope
worked it
where can i get popular games for the hack?
Re: How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge by valenti12(m): 9:40am On Jul 30, 2018
TjDeks:
romstorage.com
piracygames.net
github.com
Hosting apps like google drive and Mega doesnt allow downloads of more than 1gb, I want to download killzone which is 3gb. How do i download the game
Re: How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge by TjDeks(m): 9:43pm On Jul 30, 2018
valenti12:

Hosting apps like google drive and Mega doesnt allow downloads of more than 1gb, I want to download killzone which is 3gb. How do i download the game
The Bandwidth limit is 10gb every 6 hours for free users and they have to install the mega software but you could use this . http://www.mega-debrit.com/ Split the folder in 2 parts if it doesn't allow you to download. You need to paste the link+key in the window of the IDM.
Re: How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge by 5pecterGray(m): 12:31am On Jul 31, 2018
valenti12:

I have Killzone, Tired or playing it self...
If you are in Ibadan, I can dump it for you on your ps vita..
Re: How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge by Noblethony(m): 12:58am On Jul 31, 2018
5pecterGray:

You don’t want to reply me what I asked you bro?
Re: How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge by valenti12(m): 10:29am On Jul 31, 2018
5pecterGray:

Nope, am in Asaba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Video Games Graphics Evolution: Then And Now / Nigeria Gaming News And Competitions / Gaming Online Using Your Phone As A Hotspot.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.