Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. (51925 Views)

Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye In Kogi West Senatorial Rerun / Dino Melaye In ABU Zaria, 22 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) / Corruption: Atiku Lists 30 Accused Persons Working For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. by dainformant(m): 7:06pm On Jun 11, 2018
The case between Senator Dino Melaye and three others over gun running, that came up today at a Lokoja Magistrete Court 1, has been adjoined to 26th June, 2018. The matter which came up for mentioning, witnessed mild drama as the three accused persons under cross examination denied all the allegations they claimed they have made against Senator Melaye.

Senator Dino, has been arraigned on a seven-count charges bordering on criminal conspiracy and unlawful possession of prohibited firearms, kidnapping, armed robbery and murder, political thuggery among others, before Mr. Suleyman Abdullahi of the Senior Magistrate Court 2.

The lead government prosecutor, Mr. Alex Iziyon (SAN) today argued that the court be allowed to apply the front loading system, this he said would speedy the court process.
According to Izihon, rather than waste the time of the court,bringing the accused to testify, begged the court to allow for counsels present their addresses in writing.

This argument by Alex Iziyon, was countered by Yemi Mohammed, who stood in for Mike Ozokhome SAN was objected to, said the allegations been criminal demands hearing from the accused persons.

Mohammed quoted section of constitution that allows for accused to testify.

The judge however ruled that the hearing will continue on the next adjoined date.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/photos-of-dino-melaye-in-court-as-accused-persons-deny-allegations-against-him.html

Credit; Usman Okai Austin

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. by ChiefAzubuike(f): 7:08pm On Jun 11, 2018
Senator Dino, has been arraigned on a seven-count charges bordering on criminal conspiracy and unlawful possession of prohibited firearms, kidnapping, armed robbery and murder, political thuggery among others, before Mr. Suleyman Abdullahi of the Senior Magistrate Court 2.

I wonder why this thug was arraigned in court and his case adjourned when he can clearly be judged of being a criminal by mere looking at his face. There are some people you don't think twice before locking them up for good.

32 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. by vickylincon(m): 7:10pm On Jun 11, 2018
Hmmmmmm. Dino Dino. Am sure if it were normal person now.. those people won't deny him o. Money is good I swear

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. by Emilokoiyawon: 7:12pm On Jun 11, 2018
cool
Re: Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. by iamleumas: 7:12pm On Jun 11, 2018
Well in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking at this matter in a different way and without fighting and by trying to make it clear, and by considering each and every ones opinion, I honestly believe that I have completely forgotten what I wanted to say...

91 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. by iamleumas: 7:13pm On Jun 11, 2018
Kk
Re: Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. by looseweight: 7:13pm On Jun 11, 2018
Ajeku Iya remix is on the way grin grin grin grin Pls do anyone know Dino melaye contact, I can work on his bulging tommy and give him flat tommy within 9 days using natural methods. You can check my siggy for more info about me.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. by Nickijoy(f): 7:13pm On Jun 11, 2018
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. by iamleumas: 7:13pm On Jun 11, 2018
looseweight:
wow

Wait, u be siren??

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. by iamprofralph: 7:13pm On Jun 11, 2018
So why the whole drama?
Now the script has come to an end..........what a country

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. by Lanre4uonly(m): 7:13pm On Jun 11, 2018
Ok. Till the next adjournment date. But one have to expect the unexpected because this is Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. by DIYhackers: 7:13pm On Jun 11, 2018
Dino can act in nollywood
Check my signature now to learn how to become a good blogger
Re: Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. by Tunasco4u(m): 7:13pm On Jun 11, 2018
Ok
Re: Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. by iamleumas: 7:14pm On Jun 11, 2018
DIYhackers:
Dino
Melaye

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. by visijo(m): 7:14pm On Jun 11, 2018
This is Nigeria..

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. by cheddahboy(m): 7:15pm On Jun 11, 2018
I no understand again o
Re: Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. by Jasperro(m): 7:15pm On Jun 11, 2018
some people will be put to shame

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. by 8Ebisco: 7:16pm On Jun 11, 2018
Hello
Re: Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. by Morbeta11(m): 7:16pm On Jun 11, 2018
The truth must surely prevail either for or against. ..,Truth is truth.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 11, 2018
grin

Just as expected

Just as offa armed robber chief will deny ever meeting Saraki...

We know how people replace inmates in the prisons...

If you know you know.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. by Call07034780891: 7:16pm On Jun 11, 2018
Dino is winning cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. by StarUp: 7:17pm On Jun 11, 2018
I believe those three guys that later denied allegations they laid against Dino should be flogged... Why waste people's precious time? Did they suddenly develope cold feet after seeing his goatee or what?
Re: Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. by ideology(m): 7:17pm On Jun 11, 2018
Abeg when is season 4 coming out grin tongue

#ThisIsNigeria

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. by Maket: 7:17pm On Jun 11, 2018
Mike Ozokwu the defenders of........
Let peace rain.
Re: Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. by yinkeys(m): 7:18pm On Jun 11, 2018
Codipubb:
Lol
Bookmarked

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. by NairaMaster1(m): 7:18pm On Jun 11, 2018
What a government.

Buhari is surely living a bad legacy.

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. by Bossontop(m): 7:18pm On Jun 11, 2018
Nl resident zombies and BMCs ryt now
Lol

22 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo Gets New Chopper From Caverton Helicopters / DSS Charges Nnamdi Kanu For Calling Buhari ‘An Idiot, A Paedophile, A Terrorist' / Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.