Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? (40228 Views)

My Experience Toasting A Girl Today !! / Guy, Start Spying Your Girlfriend Now / How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by CAPSLOCKED: 10:56am On Jun 13, 2018
Tozara:
Lol. This miserable, useless girl again? I wonder why anyone would give this clown the time of the day. Attention-seeking cunt. She wants to become the nairaland infamous retärd who is notorious for her stupidity, and it would appear you guys are fast helping her achieving the sick goal.

Go through her profile. She's a dim and boring uncreative nonentity that's always CREATING THE SAME THREAD, over and over again, because she's too cretinous to imagine anything that goes beyond the sad sad preoccupations of her empty, worthless life.

The idiot calls herself Sugar, but her life is the opposite of her moniker. Don't go and look for a job, pussy-hawker. Keep searching for the one who will feed the pig in you.

I THOUGHT SHE HAD DIED WHEN SHE STOPPED POSTING THRASH FOR A WHILE.

I WAS SURPRISED TO SEE HER TOPIC ON FRONTPAGE.. WHICH IS JUST ANOTHER VERSION OF THE 100+ TOPICS SHE HAS CREATED.

1 Like

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Tozara(m): 11:12am On Jun 13, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

I WAS SURPRISED TO SEE HER TOPIC ON FRONTPAGE.. WHICH IS JUST ANOTHER VERSION OF THE 100+ TOPICS SHE HAS CREATED.
Hahaha. So you noticed too. grin The same fùcking stupid topic every damn time. What a cretinous, irritating fool. undecided

She's actually DEAD bro. Scratch that---a dead person is better than her. Socrates said that the unexamined life is not worth living. It is better to be dead than to go through life as an idiot without a shred of intelligence and doesn't amount to anything of value. It is a wasted existence and an insult to those who could have come in her stead. People like that are just another blight on the flourishing human plant. Cancerous cells that humanity needs to be rid of.

Hopeless troll.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 13, 2018
Tozara:
Lol. This miserable, useless girl again? I wonder why anyone would give this clown the time of the day. Attention-seeking cunt. She wants to become the nairaland infamous retärd who is notorious for her stupidity, and it would appear you guys are fast helping her achieve the sick goal.

Go through her profile. She's a dim and boring uncreative nonentity that's always CREATING THE SAME THREAD, over and over again, because she's too cretinous to imagine anything that goes beyond the sad sad preoccupations of her empty, worthless life.

The idiot calls herself Sugar, but her life is the opposite of her moniker. Don't go and look for a job, pussy-hawker. Keep searching for the one who will feed the pig in you.
Lmao
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Shugavee(f): 1:21pm On Jun 13, 2018
Tozara:
You are the omega point of irony. The tragic life you lead is nothing but comedy to me.
lol whatever
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Shugavee(f): 1:23pm On Jun 13, 2018
Tozara:
Lol. This miserable, useless girl again? I wonder why anyone would give this clown the time of the day. Attention-seeking cunt. She wants to become the nairaland infamous retärd who is notorious for her stupidity, and it would appear you guys are fast helping her achieve the sick goal.

when men cry!!!!!! Shove it up ur ass!!!
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Shugavee(f): 1:25pm On Jun 13, 2018
grin grin this thread sure definitely hit a nerve!!
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Shugavee(f): 1:30pm On Jun 13, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

cap lock brain is it because I unfollowed ur dead ass that’s why u hating!!! I am not a nairaland freak like u, I got a life unlike u!!! If seeing my thread gives u serious heart ache , just know u r very close to death cause I ain’t going no where!
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Shugavee(f): 1:53pm On Jun 13, 2018
U all can go ahead n view all my thread o!!! cool My posts r like poetry, an overflow of powerful feelings!! I post How and what I feel ,,, and I am even surprise how it gets all the attention!!! N u can see not all my threads get to front page but here are they hating on me!! Lol God oh protect me from all these Agbaya nairaland boys
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Tozara(m): 2:19pm On Jun 13, 2018
AnonyNymous:
Lmao
cheesy
Been ages bro. How've you been?
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Tozara(m): 2:39pm On Jun 13, 2018
Shugavee:
cap lock brain is it because I unfollowed ur dead ass that’s why u hating!!! I am not a nairaland freak like u, I got a life unlike u!!! If seeing my thread gives u serious heart ache , just know u r very close to death cause I ain’t going no where!
Lol. Birdbrain. Your life doesn't even carry as much weight as one lost feather of a pigeon. You're too inconsequential to be worthy of his hatred. Don't flatter yourself. It will never cure your sorrow.

You call him a nairaland freak that needs to get a life. You're indeed one to talk, veritable retardee. grin

CAPSLOCKED registered on May 11, 2016, that's two years ago. And he has spent 29 days & 21 hours online since then. You, who registered on December 11, 2017, barely 7 months ago, have spent 10 days & 21 hours on nairaland, getting close to half of the time HE has spent online, or let's say approximately 1/3 of it, even though you've been a registered member for just barely 1/4 of the time HE has been one. Can't you see you're extremely mad?

YOU'VE ALMOST MADE HALF AS MUCH POSTS AS HE HAS, AND HAVE CREATED 28 TOPICS, WHILE HE HASN'T OPENED A SINGLE THREAD. lmao.

I told you you're a retärded something whose life has been ruined by wild, toxic emotions. Ode. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 13, 2018
Tozara:
Lol. Birdbrain. Your life doesn't even carry as much weight as one lost feather of a pigeon. You're too inconsequential to be worthy of his hatred. Don't flatter yourself. It will never cure your sorrow.

You call him a nairaland freak that needs to get a life. You're indeed one to talk, veritable retardee. grin

CAPSLOCKED registered on May 11, 2016, that's two years ago. And he has spent 29 days & 21 hours online since then. You, who registered on December 11, 2017, barely 7 months ago, have spent 10 days & 21 hours on nairaland, getting close to half of the time HE has spent online, or let's say approximately 1/3 of it, even though you've been a registered member for just barely 1/4 of the time HE has been one. Can't you see you're extremely mad?

I told you you're a retärded something whose life has been ruined by wild, toxic emotions. Ode. grin
shocked shocked
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Shugavee(f): 2:48pm On Jun 13, 2018
Tozara:

so ur the the one with the cap lock brain!!! I see!! See monitoring spirit o!! Ogene!!!!! Find work o!! He is the one saying I was absent so I replied why, cause yeah I hv a life outside nairaland unlike him looking for me n noticed I went offline!! Ur so pained for nothing!! With all these name calling I sure don’t deserves the time u spent on this useless epistle!! But yeah I know I am queen!
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Tozara(m): 2:52pm On Jun 13, 2018
Shugavee:
[s]so ur the the one with the cap lock brain!!! I see!! See monitoring spirit o!! Ogene!!!!! Find work o!! He is the one saying I was absent so I replied why, cause yeah I hv a life outside nairaland unlike him looking for me n noticed I went offline!! Ur so pained for nothing!! With all these name calling I sure don’t deserves the time u spent on this useless epistle!! But yeah I know I am queen![/s]
Incoherent rubbish. Queen of dunces. When you mix the weed of retardation with magic mushrooms of delusion, this is what results.

"Ayam a Queen". grin

You should have called yourself an empress...... of the empire of cretins, of course. undecided

3 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Tozara(m): 2:54pm On Jun 13, 2018
MhisTahrah:
shocked shocked
Tahra baby. It's been 2 thousand years. How've you been?
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 13, 2018
Tozara:
cheesy

Been ages bro. How've you been?
Hey man!! Hope you've been great! I see you took a long break from this site lol. Were you really busy or did all the retárdèd trolls push you to your wits end? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Tozara(m): 4:25pm On Jun 13, 2018
AnonyNymous:

Hey man!! Hope you've been great! I see you took a long break from this site lol. Were you really busy or did all the retárdèd trolls push you to your wits end? grin grin grin
Hahaha. I've been fine, boss. There are some things you become engrossed in that make you forget nairaland. grin

I wouldn't say I've been too busy, though. But I've been busy enough not to remember any of the retärded trolls. grin

2 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by CAPSLOCKED: 5:29pm On Jun 13, 2018
Shugavee:

JEESUS!

YOU THOUGHT BEING GAY IS SOMETHING ABNORMAL AND I COUNTERED IT CUS I JUST SUPPORT PEOPLE'S FREEDOM TO MAKE THEIR OWN CHOICES AND DO WHAT MAKES THEM HAPPY AS LONG AS IT DOESN'T THREATEN HUMANITY.
YOU UNFOLLOWED ME AFTER AN ARGUMENT JUST BECAUSE I DIDN'T AGREE WITH YOU ON THAT PARTICULAR MATTER (EVEN THOUGH I'VE ALWAYS SHAMED YOU FOR YOUR POOR GRAMMAR AND ATTENTION SEEKING THREADS) BUT I TOOK IT AS ENTERTAINMENT AND DIDN'T BOTHER ABOUT YOU BECAUSE IT SAVED ME THE STRESS OF TRYING TO REPLY ALL THE TIMES YOU TAG AND MENTION ME.

MOST OF US FOLLOW PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM NOT BECAUSE WE GET MONEY FOR IT, WE DO IT BECAUSE IT PROVIDES US THINGS TO READ AND LAUGH ABOUT, OR ARGUE AND FIGHT ABOUT.. JUST TO KEEP MIND AND FINGERS OCCUPIED. SOMETIMES WE LEARN A COUPLE OF THINGS AS WELL. SO IT'S NO BIG DEAL IF 1 PERSON UNFOLLOWS ANOTHER. NOBODY GETS PAID FOR THE AMOUNT OF FOLLOWERS THEY HAVE ON THIS FORUM (THIS TALK DOESN'T EVEN MAKE SENSE).

THAT YOU BROUGHT UP THE ISSUE OF UNFOLLOWING ME IN ORDER TO SPITE ME (OR FOOL YOURSELF AS USUAL, I DON'T KNOW) SHOWS WHAT YOU'RE TRULY CAPABLE OF... CREATING MORE DUMB THREADS DAILY.
I CANNOT HATE YOU, YOU HAVE NOTHING. YOU KNOW NOTHING. YOU'RE WORTH NOTHING.

YOU HAVE 100+ THREADS ABOUT MEN. YOU SLEEP AND WAKE IN THE ROMANCE SECTION AND YOU DON'T IGNORE ANY MENTIONS BECAUSE NAIRALAND IS YOUR WORKPLACE, AND YOU THINK I'M THE FREAK? PLEASE.
THERE ARE MANY FORUMS THAT PAY USERS PER COMMENTS, AND THE NUMBER OF LIKES THEY GET. IF I WERE IN YOUR PEASANT SITUATION I'D QUICKLY FIND OUT ABOUT THEM, AND PUT MTN'S FREE 10MB TO GOOD USE. (ONLY PROBLEM IS.. NONE OF THEM WILL PAY FOR UNINTELLIGENT TOPICS LIKE THE ONES YOU CREATE, AND MOST OF THOSE SITES DON'T DISPLAY ON ANCIENT NOKIA XPRESS MUSIC smiley. SORRY).

A STICK HAS A BETTER LIFE THAN YOU. MY FAULT IS THAT I ONCE CHOSE TO COMMUNICATE WITH YOU INSTEAD OF A STICK, BUT I PROMISE IT WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by CAPSLOCKED: 5:40pm On Jun 13, 2018
Tozara:
Socrates said that the unexamined life is not worth living. It is better to be dead than to go through life as an idiot without a shred of intelligence and doesn't amount to anything of value. It is a wasted existence and an insult to those who could have come in her stead. People like that are just another blight on the flourishing human plant. Cancerous cells that humanity needs to be rid of.

MY GUY...

1 Like

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 13, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

JEESUS!

YOU THOUGHT BEING GAY IS SOMETHING ABNORMAL AND I COUNTERED IT CUS I JUST SUPPORT PEOPLE'S FREEDOM TO MAKE THEIR OWN CHOICES AND DO WHAT MAKES THEM HAPPY AS LONG AS IT DOESN'T THREATEN HUMANITY.
YOU UNFOLLOWED ME AFTER AN ARGUMENT JUST BECAUSE I DIDN'T AGREE WITH YOU ON THAT PARTICULAR MATTER (EVEN THOUGH I'VE ALWAYS SHAMED YOU FOR YOUR POOR GRAMMAR AND ATTENTION SEEKING THREADS) BUT I TOOK IT AS ENTERTAINMENT AND DIDN'T BOTHER ABOUT YOU BECAUSE IT SAVED ME THE STRESS OF TRYING TO REPLY ALL THE TIMES YOU TAG AND MENTION ME.

MOST OF US FOLLOW PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM NOT BECAUSE WE GET MONEY FOR IT, WE DO IT BECAUSE IT PROVIDES US THINGS TO READ AND LAUGH ABOUT, OR ARGUE AND FIGHT ABOUT.. JUST TO KEEP MIND AND FINGERS OCCUPIED. SOMETIMES WE LEARN A COUPLE OF THINGS AS WELL. SO IT'S NO BIG DEAL IF 1 PERSON UNFOLLOWS ANOTHER. NOBODY GETS PAID FOR THE AMOUNT OF FOLLOWERS THEY HAVE ON THIS FORUM (THIS TALK DOESN'T EVEN MAKE SENSE).

THAT YOU BROUGHT UP THE ISSUE OF UNFOLLOWING ME IN ORDER TO SPITE ME (OR FOOL YOURSELF AS USUAL, I DON'T KNOW) SHOWS WHAT YOU'RE TRULY CAPABLE OF... CREATING MORE DUMB THREADS DAILY.

YOU HAVE 100+ THREADS ABOUT MEN. YOU SLEEP AND WAKE IN THE ROMANCE SECTION AND YOU DON'T IGNORE ANY MENTIONS BECAUSE NAIRALAND IS YOUR WORKPLACE, AND YOU THINK I'M THE FREAK? PLEASE.
THERE ARE MANY FORUMS THAT PAY USERS PER COMMENTS, AND THE NUMBER OF LIKES THEY GET. IF I WERE IN YOUR PEASANT SITUATION I'D QUICKLY FIND OUT ABOUT THEM, AND PUT MTN'S FREE 10MB TO GOOD USE. (ONLY PROBLEM IS.. NONE OF THEM WILL PAY FOR UNINTELLIGENT TOPICS LIKE THE ONES YOU CREATE, AND MOST OF THOSE SITES DON'T DISPLAY ON ANCIENT NOKIA XPRESS MUSIC smiley. SORRY).

A STICK HAS A BETTER LIFE THAN YOU. MY FAULT IS THAT I ONCE CHOSE TO COMMUNICATE WITH YOU INSTEAD OF A STICK, BUT I PROMISE IT WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN.

Jesus!this is too much for one person to bear alone

1 Like

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Shugavee(f): 5:55pm On Jun 13, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

JEESUS!

all for me!!! Awwwww!!! Love you too

1 Like

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by CAPSLOCKED: 6:01pm On Jun 13, 2018
Shugavee:

3 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by mrphysics(m): 6:13pm On Jun 13, 2018
Shugavee:

I read through his post and didn't see where he used the word love to get the above bold response.

However,
As you'd have noticed, when there was the information that Buhari called youths lazy, it generated several comments and arguments and no one liked that. Same way it is when you create such thread. Do not expect to be loved by creating a topic like this. By creating such topic, you tell the world who you are and how you feel. No man would want to associate with a lady with such mentality, same way no woman would want to associate with a wife beater/raper.

This post is a rape to the hardworking youths who through the little they make send recharge cards to their girlfriends and sometimes take them out. With everything you've received from this thread, I would recommend you take out time to examine your belief system/culture.

2 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 13, 2018
Tozara:
Tahra baby. It's been 2 thousand years. How've you been?
I know right.I've been good and you? kiss kiss
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by kunletexs: 10:52pm On Jun 13, 2018
wow, o gba tun grin
Ximenez:
So what will happen if they are together and work together? Instead of saying she should work for hers and he should work for his.

In a relationship, what partners need most from each other are the things that money can't buy. There are situations whereby it will be the lady that will help the guy in the beginning before things will eventually get better for them.

I used to have a man as a neighbour then that once said he wouldn't mind if any of his daughters should come home with a road side mechanic as a fiance, meaning he is more concerned with the happiness of his daughters than anything else.

About my sisters. I am the first child and I have only sister that I love so much. If she comes home with a broke/poor guy, that's not even a problem at all as long as they are in love with each other and the guy makes her happy. As long as the guy is not poor in vision and ambition, we are going to help them, my dad is there, mum, uncles, aunties. Poverty and brokenness will be forgotten and they will be happy.

But most of you ladies that you call yourself slayqueen, you just want to enter a yahoo boy's car or one Alhaji who will give you instant cash, that's why majority end up being used for rituals.
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Tozara(m): 2:23am On Jun 14, 2018
MhisTahrah:
I know right.I've been good and you? kiss kiss
That's a delight. I've been fine too. smiley
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by phenom666(m): 4:26am On Jun 14, 2018
vivie01:

Bros, I beg to disagree on this illustration, I'm not talking about the topic under discussion here.

Jacob was from a wealthy family and wealthy by inheritance. He also became very rich when married to his wives. There's no need giving inappropriate example to justify wrong notions.

Concerning the topic now, every man/woman to his own. I don't see anything wrong in that. Only that we now live in a corrupt society.

Mumu how was Jacob wealthy, he ran from his father house poor because he stole his brother birthright.

Ashawo u no dey read bible. Dey dere de wait 4 rich man, no go find work old cargo.
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by phenom666(m): 11:29pm On Jun 14, 2018
emelda86:

Jacob's time & buhari time na the same thing?
Oga shift abeg u can't be broke & need a girlfriend
If u are struggling its a different case.

Ur from nnewi like me but truly u are a bitch.
U c y rich men used women like u and dump them becus all of u look at their money 1st b4 dating them.

Many women are single becus of this mind set.
Beta go and make ur moni n stop depending on men. U were created by God to b a helper not a leech.

1 Like

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by emelda86(f): 4:40am On Jun 15, 2018
phenom666:

Ur from nnewi like me but truly u are a bitch.
U c y rich men used women like u and dump them becus all of u look at their money 1st b4 dating them.

Many women are single becus of this mind set.
Beta go and make ur moni n stop depending on men. U were created by God to b a helper not a leech.

Who open gate for this one now undecided
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by phenom666(m): 5:09pm On Jun 15, 2018
emelda86:

Who open gate for this one now undecided
That y u are still single... Don't worry when u are 35+ year u will understand better.
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by emelda86(f): 6:58pm On Jun 15, 2018
phenom666:

That y u are still single... Don't worry when u are 35+ year u will understand better.

Bleh!!!
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Proverbalizer: 12:29am On Jun 17, 2018
you will run away from the broke guy who doesn't have "enough" money to be toasting you, and be chasing after the rich guy who has enough money to be toasting every fine babe he sees... then when you discover that he is indeed toasting and enjoying the attention of plenty of other simple-minded females you will be complaining that all men are scum or yoruba demons, lol

Money comes and goes, but Iwa follows a person throughout life. Owo can make life easier, but Ife makes life worth living.
Both men and women need to learn to see beneath the surface and value people for who they are, not just what they have or how the look

2 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by laliga01: 10:27am On Jun 18, 2018
Shugavee:
I know they gonna eat me raw, but do I care? Absolutely not!!

So now when I mean broke not probably that u don’t hv a car or something, do u feel it’s okay for a guy who can’t afford a date or maybe just surprise u sometime with little gifts should bother toasting a girl,, asin as little as u can afford!!! How can u start toasting a girl with I am broke I am broke suffer with me money is coming? Does that make sense??

This is funny.
Please lemme ask, should a broke girl listen to a guy's toasting?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

The Effects Of Dating Who You'll Not Marry / 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend / My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.