Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,398 members, 7,808,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? (40226 Views)

My Experience Toasting A Girl Today !! / Guy, Start Spying Your Girlfriend Now / How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Deji63: 6:22am On Jun 21, 2018
ubunja:
99.999% of women wont even enter heaven becoz of their love of money

thats why in heaven we dont marry because pvssy would be so scarce i tell you.

Pussy, pussy, pussy is all you gat loaded in your dead 69 year old brain. You will never make money. You seem to me like a dying pussy starved frustrated looser.

Poverty go gumbody with you for life. Always on Nairaland. You no get job? No wonder you no get wife , This your idleness wont make you be able to feed yourself make we no come talk having a family to call your own.

Poverty reeks all over your apparent very.idle lifestyle. instead of at most going to push cart to erk a living and keep you busy, you are wasting away your already dead life helping young Seun make money.

Can you not see that you are a very dumb mettuselah? Ogun scatter your empty brain for 3rd Mainland for banning me Ubunja.
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by benswagtt(m): 11:53am On Jun 21, 2018
Ximenez:
So what will happen if they are together and work together? Instead of saying she should work for hers and he should work for his.

In a relationship, what partners need most from each other are the things that money can't buy. There are situations whereby it will be the lady that will help the guy in the beginning before things will eventually get better for them.

I used to have a man as a neighbour then that once said he wouldn't mind if any of his daughters should come home with a road side mechanic as a fiance, meaning he is more concerned with the happiness of his daughters than anything else.

About my sisters. I am the first child and I have only sister that I love so much. If she comes home with a broke/poor guy, that's not even a problem at all as long as they are in love with each other and the guy makes her happy. As long as the guy is not poor in vision and ambition, we are going to help them, my dad is there, mum, uncles, aunties. Poverty and brokenness will be forgotten and they will be happy.

But most of you ladies that you call yourself slayqueen, you just want to enter a yahoo boy's car or one Alhaji who will give you instant cash, that's why majority end up being used for rituals.
Smile, because of this same mindset I couldn't date back then. I knew a lot of ladies then I could I asked out buy couldn't because I was broke but had a vision. I didn't see a lady wanted a guy with vision. That's all in the past now by God's grace. I can't and wont date or marry a broke girl
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Abiiiike(f): 12:46pm On Jul 06, 2018
Shugavee:
being poor is different from being broke!! Asin u want a lady to cm into ur life to suffer with you!! Would u pray for that to ur sisters!!! If u don’t hv let her work n make hers while u work n make urs, it’s simple as abc

I don't actually have much to say to you, but please, remove the "Feminist " on your profile, you are not one, and it's misleading!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by softworldsystem(m): 11:33pm On Jul 06, 2018
the way some persons react to post enhhh
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Tohzara(m): 6:39am On Jul 09, 2018
Abiiiike:

I don't actually have much to say to you, but please, remove the "Feminist " on your profile, you are not one, and it's misleading!
Thank yo! grin

2 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 20, 2018
Abiiiike:

Na god go bless you
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Shugavee(f): 2:22am On Dec 11, 2019
Broke boys in nairaland no be small grin,
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Shugavee(f): 2:24am On Dec 11, 2019
One of my favorite thread !!they were all hurt ,, truth is bitter grin
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Happyguy201: 6:05am On Dec 11, 2019
Shugavee:
One of my favorite thread !!they were all hurt ,, truth is bitter grin

this is 2019 going to 2020 better take your trash somewhere else . no body get your time .
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Nobody: 6:09am On Dec 11, 2019
being broke is not a disease, why are we making an issue out of it your focus should be if he is making an effort to move out from that state.there is a saying that goes like when a woman leaves a man with a vision and settle for a man with television then she will watch the man with vision on her husband's television
... yeah you are right. I don't have problem with ladies wanting ready made guy,but are they also made because guy like me won't settle for less.I rather go foreign than marry a liability.
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Nobody: 6:18am On Dec 11, 2019
Op is right. Instead of chasing skirts while broke, channel your energy in making money.
and when I get the money, I used you as I desire ..long time ago I started seeing women as an option and entertainment....funny enough it those slayqueen that is an easy Cathy. The day I find an intelligent woman (mathematics and science), family oriented, working and have self worth and respect. I take a closer look at Marriage....till then am in love with self development and creating comfortable life for me.
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Shugavee(f): 6:43am On Dec 11, 2019
Happyguy201:

this is 2019 going to 2020 better take your trash somewhere else . no body get your time .
lol e pain then
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Shugavee(f): 6:46am On Dec 11, 2019
Truthjammyu:
and when I get the money, I used you as I desire ..long time ago I started seeing women as an option and entertainment....funny enough it those slayqueen that is an easy Cathy. The day I find an intelligent woman (mathematics and science), family oriented, working and have self worth and respect. I take a closer look at Marriage....till then am in love with self development and creating comfortable life for me.
u do that dear ,, so u start asking a girl out treating her badly? Even with ur money she won’t date youn!! Hv money b4 thinking of toasting a girl, nobody is born to suffer
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Shugavee(f): 6:48am On Dec 11, 2019
Truthjammyu:
... yeah you are right. I don't have problem with ladies wanting ready made guy,but are they also made because guy like me won't settle for less.I rather go foreign than marry a liability.
guys that talk like you do!! R normally broke!! A guy with money won’t hv a problem with this thread. So stop acting like u got money when u obviously do not
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Happyguy201: 6:59am On Dec 11, 2019
Shugavee:
guys that talk like you do!! R normally broke!! A guy with money won’t hv a problem with this thread. So stop acting like u got money when u obviously do not

i pity any man in your life .if atall you will ever have a man in your life with such mentality . your just being delusional and i think this traits is well known to be portrayed by hungry Nigerian girls who sees relationship as a means to escape poverty since you love money so much why dont you offer your self for rituals so your boyfriend can have money to spend on you or are you not a human being? keep fooling your self

1 Like

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Shugavee(f): 7:01am On Dec 11, 2019
Happyguy201:

i pity any man in your life .if atall you will ever have a man in your life with such mentality . your just being delusional and i think this traits is well known to be portrayed by hungry Nigerian girls who sees relationship as a means to escape poverty since you love money so much why dont you offer your self for rituals so your boyfriend can have money to spend on you or are you not a human being? keep fooling your self
na them,, hustle b4 toasting a girl , I hv told you o lol .
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Nobody: 7:03am On Dec 11, 2019
Shugavee:
u do that dear ,, so u start asking a girl out treating her badly? Even with ur money she won’t date youn!! Hv money b4 thinking of toasting a girl, nobody is born to suffer
you are so wrong..I treat women with respect but if what you have to offer is your down below,I won't take you serious.
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Nobody: 7:05am On Dec 11, 2019
Shugavee:
Sorry I never know you knew me but I still maintain,I got standard and I won't go for a compromise
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Shugavee(f): 7:05am On Dec 11, 2019
Truthjammyu:
you are so wrong..I treat women with respect but if what you have to offer is your down below,I won't take you serious.
I hear you sir !
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Shugavee(f): 7:07am On Dec 11, 2019
Truthjammyu:
Sorry I never know you knew me but I still maintain,I got standard and I won't go for a compromise
lol I hear you , but don’t cm hear saying rubbish about feminist women when u got her o !! No matter the case that lady u want u hv to still toast her with money .
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Happyguy201: 7:12am On Dec 11, 2019
Shugavee:
na them,, hustle b4 toasting a girl , I hv told you o lol .

how much your papa get before he toast your mama

1 Like

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Nobody: 7:15am On Dec 11, 2019
Shugavee:
lol I hear you , but don’t cm hear saying rubbish about feminist women when u got her o !! No matter the case that lady u want u hv to still toast her with money .
. Wow am pro street dear, do you see these ladies you call feminist, they are too simple to mess with,get your acts right. Let me give you a little gist, I still hold the title of banging 65 different working class girl in 65 consecutive days in my circle of friends and family...but now study and work the run me street. Don't play round with women, they ruin destiny ,see them as an option till some day somewhere, you find that special person.please healthy conversation is good for the soul..... peace
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Shugavee(f): 7:16am On Dec 11, 2019
Happyguy201:

how much your papa get before he toast your mama
e sha get pass you ,,
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Nobody: 7:20am On Dec 11, 2019
Shugavee:
. Money is the best thing a guy should aim for ,who doesn't want comforts of life but any lady who has some funny brain should be considered as irresponsible kind.
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Shugavee(f): 7:20am On Dec 11, 2019
Truthjammyu:
. Wow am pro street dear, do you see these ladies you call feminist, they are too simple to mess with,get your acts right. Let me give you a little gist, I still hold the title of banging 65 different working class girl in 65 consecutive days in my circle of friends and family...but now study and work the run me street. Don't play round with women, they ruin destiny ,see them as an option till some day somewhere, you find that special person.please healthy conversation is good for the soul..... peace
look at how dumb u sound,, clap for urself .. u hv a title !! A title we all here can’t confirm ? Please take a sit abeg, with this ur comment u were the one trying to ruin their destinies!! Be forming what u r not .. n I work! So relax
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Nobody: 7:31am On Dec 11, 2019
Shugavee:
look at how dumb u sound,, clap for urself .. u hv a title !! A title we all here can’t confirm ? Please take a sit abeg, with this ur comment u were the one trying to ruin their destinies!! Be forming what u r not .. n I work! So relax
. Sorry dear, those are good old days, I am not proud of it , was just telling you a little dirty of mine, you don't have to abuse me to state your facts... everyone has a dirty past I have mine,you have yours. If I download you my story,you won't blame me for what I did wrong some women aren't worth it..in between I never boil with anyone who is below 24. You have to be mature and look classy and beautiful ..it my style .. bottom line is go for a woman who has class not someone who has a price tag.. please communicate in a civilised manner ...great day ahead of you.
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Shugavee(f): 7:32am On Dec 11, 2019
Truthjammyu:
. Sorry dear, those are good old days, I am not proud of it , was just telling you a little dirty of mine, you don't have to abuse me to state your facts... everyone has a dirty past I have mine,you have yours. If I download you my story,you won't blame me for what I did wrong some women aren't worth it..in between I never boil with anyone who is below 24. You have to be mature and look classy and beautiful ..it my style .. bottom line is go for a woman who has class not someone who has a price tag.. please communicate in a civilised manner ...great day ahead of you.
yimu , u make me laugh lol
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by ibechris(m): 10:05am On Dec 11, 2019
Shugavee:
I know they gonna eat me raw, but do I care? Absolutely not!!

So now when I mean broke not probably that u don’t hv a car or something, do u feel it’s okay for a guy who can’t afford a date or maybe just surprise u sometime with little gifts should bother toasting a girl,, asin as little as u can afford!!! How can u start toasting a girl with I am broke I am broke suffer with me money is lcoming? Does that make sense??

It depends on how u see ur guy.
My younger brother met this Lady in my house,in 2016 during my daughter's child dedication. And funny enough my younger brother was a broke guy with absolutely nothing to his name, not even 1k in his acct. Even at that this lady liked him and eventually,they started dating and the first gift he gifted the innocent lady was the money he borrowed from me. It got to a time I told my brother to look for what he will learn so that he will not be looked down on completely.
In summary, people were mocking him especially for not working and depending on the innocent lady and me for assistance. Today,he has got a job,bought a car,moved to a better house,travelling round Nigeria on the job with nice DTA's and their wedding is coming up January.

Last Sunday, they visited me in my house and i thanked the lady for waiting on brother and believing in him to this day. That it was not easy in this materialistic world to see such women...very rare!
Regarding the above context,u can date him if u believe in him,because i know men respect women who stayed with them during their lean days.
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by alimaa: 11:22am On Dec 11, 2019
Ximenez:
Yes I understand you. Most of the times i even force my girl to accept gifts from me because it makes me feel more like a man and take control of the relationship.

But if it doesn't happen that way let's say to you, are you that wretched in life that you can't buy your own things?
I only spend on girls that do not have sense of entitlement and gold-digger instinct, because they are rare to find and they make me happy.

Unlike majority of the hungry girls from hungry homes we have around. You take them out for a date, they eat like pigs and then take away some for their family at home, they will even ride with you in the car their father couldn't afford, and what do they have to give? Just vagina. Only their vagina gives them this sickling sense of entitlement. I just pity foolish and desperate guys with no proper training, they will continue to be at the receiving end of this nonsense.
You are very insulting. What makes you think you are richer than their father?

1 Like

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by Shugavee(f): 12:52pm On Dec 11, 2019
ibechris:

It depends on how u see ur guy.
My younger brother met this Lady in my house,in 2016 during my daughter's child dedication. And funny enough my younger brother was a broke guy with absolutely nothing to his name, not even 1k in his acct. Even at that this lady liked him and eventually,they started dating and the first gift he gifted the innocent lady was the money he borrowed from me. It got to a time I told my brother to look for what he will learn so that he will not be looked down on completely.
In summary, people were mocking him especially for not working and depending on the innocent lady and me for assistance. Today,he has got a job,bought a car,moved to a better house,travelling round Nigeria on the job with nice DTA's and their wedding is coming up January.

Last Sunday, they visited me in my house and i thanked the lady for waiting on brother and believing in him to this day. That it was not easy in this materialistic world to see such women...very rare!
Regarding the above context,u can date him if u believe in him,because i know men respect women who stayed with them during their lean days.
she’s one of the 1% that benefited from that shet.. I can’t do such !! There r still women that were swept off their feet’s n are very happy !!! So giving a guy money n doing that nonsense is what I won’t advise my sisters to do !! Sorry to say I don’t admire her !! But happy for her that her sufferings paid of.
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by heartbraker(m): 7:27pm On Mar 21, 2020
Shugavee:
I know they gonna eat me raw, but do I care? Absolutely not!!

So now when I mean broke not probably that u don’t hv a car or something, do u feel it’s okay for a guy who can’t afford a date or maybe just surprise u sometime with little gifts should bother toasting a girl,, asin as little as u can afford!!! How can u start toasting a girl with I am broke I am broke suffer with me money is coming? Does that make sense??

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? by MJBOLT: 3:02pm On Apr 20, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

JEESUS!

YOU THOUGHT BEING GAY IS SOMETHING ABNORMAL AND I COUNTERED IT CUS I JUST SUPPORT PEOPLE'S FREEDOM TO MAKE THEIR OWN CHOICES AND DO WHAT MAKES THEM HAPPY AS LONG AS IT DOESN'T THREATEN HUMANITY.
YOU UNFOLLOWED ME AFTER AN ARGUMENT JUST BECAUSE I DIDN'T AGREE WITH YOU ON THAT PARTICULAR MATTER (EVEN THOUGH I'VE ALWAYS SHAMED YOU FOR YOUR POOR GRAMMAR AND ATTENTION SEEKING THREADS) BUT I TOOK IT AS ENTERTAINMENT AND DIDN'T BOTHER ABOUT YOU BECAUSE IT SAVED ME THE STRESS OF TRYING TO REPLY ALL THE TIMES YOU TAG AND MENTION ME.

MOST OF US FOLLOW PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM NOT BECAUSE WE GET MONEY FOR IT, WE DO IT BECAUSE IT PROVIDES US THINGS TO READ AND LAUGH ABOUT, OR ARGUE AND FIGHT ABOUT.. JUST TO KEEP MIND AND FINGERS OCCUPIED. SOMETIMES WE LEARN A COUPLE OF THINGS AS WELL. SO IT'S NO BIG DEAL IF 1 PERSON UNFOLLOWS ANOTHER. NOBODY GETS PAID FOR THE AMOUNT OF FOLLOWERS THEY HAVE ON THIS FORUM (THIS TALK DOESN'T EVEN MAKE SENSE).

THAT YOU BROUGHT UP THE ISSUE OF UNFOLLOWING ME IN ORDER TO SPITE ME (OR FOOL YOURSELF AS USUAL, I DON'T KNOW) SHOWS WHAT YOU'RE TRULY CAPABLE OF... CREATING MORE DUMB THREADS DAILY.
I CANNOT HATE YOU, YOU HAVE NOTHING. YOU KNOW NOTHING. YOU'RE WORTH NOTHING.

YOU HAVE 100+ THREADS ABOUT MEN. YOU SLEEP AND WAKE IN THE ROMANCE SECTION AND YOU DON'T IGNORE ANY MENTIONS BECAUSE NAIRALAND IS YOUR WORKPLACE, AND YOU THINK I'M THE FREAK? PLEASE.
THERE ARE MANY FORUMS THAT PAY USERS PER COMMENTS, AND THE NUMBER OF LIKES THEY GET. IF I WERE IN YOUR PEASANT SITUATION I'D QUICKLY FIND OUT ABOUT THEM, AND PUT MTN'S FREE 10MB TO GOOD USE. (ONLY PROBLEM IS.. NONE OF THEM WILL PAY FOR UNINTELLIGENT TOPICS LIKE THE ONES YOU CREATE, AND MOST OF THOSE SITES DON'T DISPLAY ON ANCIENT NOKIA XPRESS MUSIC smiley. SORRY).

A STICK HAS A BETTER LIFE THAN YOU. MY FAULT IS THAT I ONCE CHOSE TO COMMUNICATE WITH YOU INSTEAD OF A STICK, BUT I PROMISE IT WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

The Effects Of Dating Who You'll Not Marry / 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend / My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.