Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video (166279 Views)

The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend / Photo Of Man Who Jumped Into Third Mainland Bridge This Morning / Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by bettercreature(m): 9:03pm On Jun 11, 2018
The blackmail from the man got to her husband and this compelled the husband to conduct a DNA test on all his 3 children which later turned out that they are not all his kids after all.

FORGIVE ME I DIDNT READ THE STORY thoroughly LOL i think she did the right thing grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by Beremx(f): 9:04pm On Jun 11, 2018
BanevsJoker:
Oba Lil Wayne, ever since you threatened Igbos with the lagoon, it has been swallowing only your people. Read the book of Esther in the Bible and learn about Mordecai and Hamman.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 9:04pm On Jun 11, 2018
kennygee:
The woman just used prigg to destroy that man and the lives of those kids.

Not everyone should be married cause not everyone can stay faithful in marriage.

10m for prigg, smh.

Pray say make you no jam correct prigg o. Fear catch me the day my gf called her mom all sorts of names. Just because the woman, out of love for her daughter, asked to stay away from me. She came to my house to give me what she called "protest fucck".

4 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 11, 2018
Matured man like this can leak nude Matured kids like this have doubtable paternity? A beautiful woman like this can have illicit affair??

This story is Heartwrenching fa!

5 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by enemyofprogress: 9:09pm On Jun 11, 2018
I doesn't know what the woman sawed in her,not that the man is handsum or beautiful, someone even tolded me that he is a five seconds man. Chei mama chiamaka just die for nothing
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by Heffalump(m): 9:09pm On Jun 11, 2018
angry
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by ogundeleai(m): 9:10pm On Jun 11, 2018
Pls what app is available on play store similar to the one use as eraser in that nude picture
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by GOFRONT(m): 9:10pm On Jun 11, 2018
One thing must kill a man
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by cgniyi(m): 9:10pm On Jun 11, 2018
GavelSlam:
People still don't know how to handle phones and social media.

It is getting to the point where I daresay, phones have led to the death of more people than hunger.

We start wars by spilling vile hatred for religion, for tribes and for political affiliation.

We expose our nudity and pride and whilst diminishing our humanity.

We broadcast our locations and private affairs with reckless abandon.

This story may or may not be real but people should have a think what they do with their phones.

Guy, I was thinking about the same thing. I don't understand this obsession with documenting and subsequently broadcasting every single moment of our lives. She cheated on her husband , crime number one, but she also recorded it so someone else can use it for blackmail in future.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by OdaNobunaga(m): 9:10pm On Jun 11, 2018
My question is why do women still indulge in the highly risky act of taking nude and intimacy photos/videos? Especially after all they see on social media. I don't understand if they derive special pleasure from it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by enemyofprogress: 9:10pm On Jun 11, 2018
I doesn't know what the woman sawed in her,not that the man is handsum or beautiful, someone even tolded me that he is a five seconds man. Chei mama chiamaka just die for nothing

Abeg nobody should come here and mention me o,I am still morning the dead of this woman
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by Heffalump(m): 9:10pm On Jun 11, 2018
After three kids under his roof, the man should have gotten the faintest hint about his cheating wife.

Women unlike men can be so disorganised when they are involved in cheating due to their desperateness.

My advice to all married men is that, once in a while track your wife and put her under some forensic studies. At least to clear any doubt about infidelity, because the rate of married women cheating this modern time is on the increase and very alarming! Both rich and poor men are suffering it these days. May God save us from heartless harlots!!
angry

5 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 9:11pm On Jun 11, 2018
I really pity this woman, nobody is perfect..... This could have been anyone.

Poor woman, you shouldn't have taken your life this way cry cry. May your soul rest in peace

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by ogundeleai(m): 9:11pm On Jun 11, 2018
Pls kindly suggest good app on play store similar to the one use to erase sensitive part in the nude picture
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by gurunlocker: 9:11pm On Jun 11, 2018
bettercreature:
Its very obvious grin NOT FAKE
You saw the nude,the chat the boy friend and the entire family.What else do you need ?

Lol... like say you no know what our bloggers are capable of doing. Not disputing the nudes, but story behind it.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by naijjaman(m): 9:11pm On Jun 11, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by Danelo(m): 9:11pm On Jun 11, 2018
Yoruba women and promiscuity are like 5&6

3 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by bimbotua(f): 9:11pm On Jun 11, 2018
chai!
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 11, 2018
Human wants truly are insatiable undecided
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by amanze2020(m): 9:13pm On Jun 11, 2018
I am not trying to be jealous. But to be candid, I dislike those women with heavy makeups, managing big businesses from high places because I strongly believe that one man out there is servicing her and making her happy and flourish in the bounty business,etc......... Trust women even your wife 100% at your own peril.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:13pm On Jun 11, 2018
undecided This is live SUPER STORY
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by penta(m): 9:14pm On Jun 11, 2018
The guy dey form Dino grin grin grin
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by Charly68: 9:14pm On Jun 11, 2018
Imagine the terrible misconduct of the shocked man,I doubt if he can ever experience peace in his heart after causing such an opprobrious brouhaha
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by bettercreature(m): 9:15pm On Jun 11, 2018
gurunlocker:

Lol... like say you no know what our bloggers are capable of doing. Not disputing the nudes, but story behind it.
Watch the video lol if you want more evidence.You will see the boy friend and the police inside the hospital.Its a confirmed news
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by chiedozie198100: 9:15pm On Jun 11, 2018
the only lesson one can get from this shameful story is that the other married prostitutes will be more careful.

I really don't know if there are any upscale married woman in Nigeria that is still faithful to her husband.

3 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by san316(m): 9:15pm On Jun 11, 2018
The rich also cry
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 11, 2018
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by macphilip: 9:19pm On Jun 11, 2018
At least the woman should have done her children the little
favour of telling them who their real father is before killing herself

As for the woman's husband, he shouldn't despair at all, in fact he should thank his God
that he is alive because women like this adulterous one here could have easily killed
him by lacing his food with poison since she knows he's not the biological father of her kids.
Take over his property and move in with her boyfriend or her kid's biological father.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by ModsareChevres: 9:19pm On Jun 11, 2018
For to be carnally minded is death. But to be spiritually minded is LIFE and PEACE.
-Romans 6:13

3 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:20pm On Jun 11, 2018
A married woman having an illicit affair and even going to the extent of uniform with the over....honestly, this one weak me like dodo

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Jos Sex Video: For N30,000, Married Women, Girls Engage In ‘Immoral Act’ / How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story / More On Missing joystick In Lagos: Nigerian Naval Officer Gets More Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.