Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,458 members, 7,808,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

Which State Is Good To Build A Small Hotel? Lagos O Abuja? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Which State Is Good To Build A Small Hotel? Lagos O Abuja? (631 Views)

Real Estate; Which State Is The Best In Nigeria To Invest In? / Let's Build A Professional Website For Your Business, No Advance Payment / For Sale : Lagos Oriental Hotel , Lagos Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which State Is Good To Build A Small Hotel? Lagos O Abuja? by Avatarxx(m): 9:26pm On Jun 11, 2018
Please i need advise from some hoteliers in nairaland, which state is good to build a small hotel? Lagos o abuja? For long term benefit and property apreciation.thank you very much gracias
Re: Which State Is Good To Build A Small Hotel? Lagos O Abuja? by semasir: 9:33pm On Jun 11, 2018
Lagos, Badagry to be precise.

2 Likes

Re: Which State Is Good To Build A Small Hotel? Lagos O Abuja? by Avatarxx(m): 9:34pm On Jun 11, 2018
semasir:
Lagos, Badagry to be precise.
please do you have more information and why? Thanks bro
Re: Which State Is Good To Build A Small Hotel? Lagos O Abuja? by semasir: 9:40pm On Jun 11, 2018
I may sound selfish being an indigene but the future of Lagos is Badagry. At the moment, the road leading up to Badagry isn't that great but the construction once finalised will be one of it's kind networking the ancient city to Lagos.

Life in Badagry isn't that expensive and the environment is serene and definitely second to none.

I have been away for a while and upon returning and visiting, the structures and initiatives there gives me hope.

Even more, many have gotten landed properties there to be completed just after the road construction I believe.

please do you have more information and why? Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Which State Is Good To Build A Small Hotel? Lagos O Abuja? by Alejoc(m): 9:45pm On Jun 11, 2018
Abuja is not a state!
Re: Which State Is Good To Build A Small Hotel? Lagos O Abuja? by Avatarxx(m): 10:43pm On Jun 11, 2018
semasir:
I may sound selfish being an indigene but the future of Lagos is Badagry. At the moment, the road leading up to Badagry isn't that great but the construction once finalised will be one of it's kind networking the ancient city to Lagos.

Life in Badagry isn't that expensive and the environment is serene and definitely second to none.

I have been away for a while and upon returning and visiting, the structures and initiatives there gives me hope.

Even more, many have gotten landed properties there to be completed just after the road construction I believe.

thank you bro l appreciate
Re: Which State Is Good To Build A Small Hotel? Lagos O Abuja? by semasir: 11:58am On Jun 12, 2018
You're welcome.... If you need landed property, let me know too.
thank you bro l appreciate
Re: Which State Is Good To Build A Small Hotel? Lagos O Abuja? by Oceannaagent: 2:52pm On Jun 12, 2018
@ Avatarxx check my post and topics , furthermore heard about the Oceanna? why not take the opportunity available to own more than one Studio Apartments in Oceanna and watch as your investment grow more than expected.

The Oceanna will be the new face of Lagos upon completion.
Re: Which State Is Good To Build A Small Hotel? Lagos O Abuja? by Bimpsyyyyy: 3:18pm On Jun 12, 2018
Contact me for your construction. Whatsapp 07051805606

Re: Which State Is Good To Build A Small Hotel? Lagos O Abuja? by Julivas(m): 9:51pm On Jun 12, 2018
Please i need advise from some hoteliers in nairaland, which state is good to build a small hotel? Lagos o abuja? For long term benefit and property apreciation.thank you very much gracias

Nice thought.
If you are thinking of the third location, think Ibadan, especially around UI area where a self con is going for 150k per annum. If you are interested sir, kindly pm me.
Re: Which State Is Good To Build A Small Hotel? Lagos O Abuja? by princejewel(m): 3:00pm On Jun 13, 2018

Lagos is the sure bet. Having worked in an hotel up to a Supervisor, I can tell you to go for Lagos. Though, location matters but it is green. I can help you in setting up if you deem fit. All the best.
Re: Which State Is Good To Build A Small Hotel? Lagos O Abuja? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 22, 2018
Lagos. Lekki Ajah axis, because of its closeness to the main financial and business complex in lagos. Also the areas social interactivity is incomparable to any part of lagos. I was a part time uber driver for sometimes. And so I know what I'm talking about

If you need further assistance for land procurement and developer. I can assist by introducing reliable agent in the area.

Whatsapp muyi: 09073543930

(1) (Reply)

Register Your Company With CAC Within 5 Days.100% Reliable. / LAGBUS/BRT: Our Investment Package Is Still On-going / Cowrywise Ios App: A Journey To Freedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.