Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,866 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:12 AM

How I Caught My Cheating Wife - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Caught My Cheating Wife (129403 Views)

How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) / Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture / Should I Tell My Dad About My Cheating Stepmom? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 12, 2018
InfernoNig:
I'm sorry man. The mistake you made was getting out of the house yo get high. That's wrong, it makes you neglect the right thing that needed to be done at that time. Well its all history now. You are not alone in this cheating wife issue. Even we single guys face a lot everyday from cheating girlfriends. Like my case last year, my girl broke up with me accusing me of cheating (I never cheated) 5month after she put to bed for another man. I was hurt, I cried every night. But its all the past now and I am glad it all happened now cos I can't imagine how hurtful it will be if I had married her. Be safe man, take time to heal before you start another relationship.

This guy did nothing wrong and it wasn't his fault for losing his job. What I find very strange and worrisome, is how easy it is for Nigerian women to switch to their dark side when things go wrong financially. Almost as if the love wasn't there in the first place.
God forbid I ever marry a Nigerian woman.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by plessis: 11:02am On Jun 12, 2018
eph12:

Guys do sleep around too
but guys don't come back with saggy boobs and borehole vaginas after sleeping around.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by pafo(m): 11:20am On Jun 12, 2018
Anyone else notice only one lady made a comment on this thread? Na dem dem; they go surely run from this kind post.

Bleep!ng LovePeddler.s disguising as wives!

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by eph12(m): 11:20am On Jun 12, 2018
Pepsi101:

Not on infidelity.

Even the holy book gave the green light on that.
Which of the Holy Books?
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Euopal(m): 11:21am On Jun 12, 2018
A Married Tenant stuck with Landlady while Having Sex in Hotel Room. (SEE PHOTOS)
A cheating couple got stuck while having sex in a hotel room. An online source reported that a married tenant and his landlady in Kitale town; caused an uproar in the city when they got stuck while having sex.
The online sources also reported that when the case became too hard for the woman to handle, she decided to seek the help of a native doctor who set the trap that resulted to the cheaters glue.

READ MORE...
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by eph12(m): 11:21am On Jun 12, 2018
plessis:
but guys don't come back with saggy boobs and borehole vaginas after sleeping around.
No they come back with saggy brain and borehole mouth

10 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by plessis: 11:23am On Jun 12, 2018
eph12:

No they come back with saggy brain and borehole mouth
whatever man!!

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 12, 2018
eph12:
Which of the Holy Books?
Bible
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by eph12(m): 11:31am On Jun 12, 2018
Pepsi101:

Bible
Was that what Jesus was trying to do when they brought a woman for him to condemn and stone?

3 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by SilentBang(m): 11:37am On Jun 12, 2018
HARDDON:
SENSE PILL

1. In relationship, one source of income might just be enough. However, never buy that idea in marriage.... Invest long term.
* it is better to starve when rich through investment than to eat and be merry with an unplanned wealth.
* a man with only one source of income is a very poor man. Second only to a rich man who only cares about his immediate fam

2. man know thy girlfriend before you walk her down the aisle . Spring crazy, unanimous tests if you have to. tow the lane: only the rich can afford to be poor if necessary. Never marry a stranger with huge b00bs and slay b00ties

3. Take at least 6 months to one year to court. Courtship is no time for s3x, fun and more s3x. It is a sober reflection time. A due diligence time.

4. A lady's true colour is in her unspoken/body language and it is your duty to read those words she emits in silence.

5. Boss and Hubby to a beau are two opposite sides of the coin. the tides are quickly flipped. Protect your investment always.

6. Only a fool bond blindly.

7. Dead is the man who does not lay down core rules before embarking on the marriage ship. You cant learn core things on the job

well done.

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by naijacentric(m): 11:43am On Jun 12, 2018
oshe11:

She can divorce me if she wanna.....
No biggie
lol dar one sef dey am very sure she wont divorce u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Barzinime(m): 11:46am On Jun 12, 2018
Those times have passed(Golden Generations)
The slay queens of today shocked
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
You know that's untrue. My mom stood by my dad through thick and thin until his very last breathe. So don't you generalize. Humans have been known for infidelity since inception so nothing is new. Just pray you Marry right.

4 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 12, 2018
eph12:

Was that what Jesus was trying to do when they brought a woman for him to condemn and stone?
Bro read Hebrew 13 vs 4

Mathew 19 vs 9

A sane man has nothing to do with an adulterous woman.

Thanks

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by eph12(m): 11:57am On Jun 12, 2018
Pepsi101:

Bro read Hebrew 13 vs 4

Mathew 19 vs 9

A sane man has nothing to do with an adulterous woman.

Thanks
God will judge even the criminals, liars, thieves, etc also and not just the adulterous.

Why didn't Jesus judge that woman?

10 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by angelboy01(m): 11:58am On Jun 12, 2018
Pepsi101:

Are you out of your mind?

You're advising a man to keep a cheating wife because you think "anything can happen".

No sane man will ever keep a cheating girlfriend talk more of a cheating wife,only spineless and useless excuse of a man does that.

Read your comment and you are so on point bro. For those saying that I should forgive her yes I have forgiven her but to take her back is a no no. Most people don't even know what cheating means, a cheat will always be a cheat. And if I take her back do you think I can take my mind off the fact that she cheated? Some guys thinks it's easy to take a cheat back and that's total crap, you are digging your own grave. I even had a dream that she strangled me. Shortly after she came back from her boss meeting I contracted a PID disease from her which I used about 11k to treat myself. Yeah I can forgive but can't forget, I am a kind of guy that once the trust is lost its gone for good. There are many women in the world and why would I take her back. I am even glad that am free, I am focusing more on my life and my daughter. I only wrote this so that guys should learn from me, Never rush into marriage and make sure you read the signs before engaging. I didn't write all of this to ask guys on whether I should take her back or not. I have realised my mistakes and God help us all. Guys once again don't rush into marriage and read the signs like I said.

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by rs172(m): 12:01pm On Jun 12, 2018
angelboy01:
Am not really good at writing a composition but the whole thing started around last year November when I lost my job at a reputable company, things became really hard that my ex wife started with her attitude, someone I helped through her schooling, even opened a shop for her after our wedding. She started loosing interest in me because I was broke and there was no more love because I couldn't meet up to her demands. She became the bread winner around that time, things didn't go as expected for me, I needed to do a lot of things even pay for the rented apartment we were in and the landlord came with the eviction letter. Things became really tough that she wasn't sleeping at home anymore, she would leave home for days and come back home and give me some little change and leave again, she started to live with her aunt and I became so lonely and useless in her eyes. Eventually when I came up with the apartment money and we paid I decided I wasn't going to stay with her for a while and go out and look for a job, so as to avoid fight and arguments. She later called me that her boss from the USA was back and she was to go and meet him because they had a meeting to do so I said OK since I usually speak and text with his boss so I allowed her to go. So after I left home I got a job and I frequented coming home to see her and my baby. I later found out she began to lock her phone and I asked her for the password she wouldn't give it two me so I began to suspect her. One day I eventually found the password and I unlocked it while she was asleep. I found out through a chat she had with her friend that she had sex with her said boss and she even bought a land without telling me all through the years we were together. I felt so betrayed and angry. I woke her up and asked her about it and she started crying and begging me. I left home angrily and jilted. I was so devastated that I smoked a lot of weed that day and drank so much beer. I called my mom explained to her and later told her mom too. The next day her mom called me that she wanted to poison herself because of what she did. I sent her boss a message on WhatsApp and that one didn't even answer me because he knew what he did with my ex wife. It's been months now since this happened and her mom calls me almost everyday begging me to forgive and forget but how do I forget, it's not easy for me because I can be having sex with her and be seeing her boss face. I blocked her on Facebook and whatsapp but didn't block her calls or text message because of my baby when I need to send upkeep money. She calls me but I don't pick up. I know that I can't be with her anymore but she has the wedding certificate we got at the court wedding. I told her to give the photocopy of the certificate to my mom but she wouldn't do it.
Guys the reason why I wrote this is who has an idea on how to go about a divorce without the certificate because someone told me the certificate is important for the divorce. I don't know anything about it and my uncle even said the divorce will cost me a lot of money about 650k. I don't know it that's true too. Lol. Please guys help out here. I have the proof of the chat and the audio conversation of the sex escapade with her boss so that will help in the court. My lovely daughter is 2 years now. How do I even collect my daughter from her. I have left all my property's for her because of my daughter and am starting my life afresh. Will the court be able to grant me my daughters custody although am not ready to train her myself but I have my mom who can do that for me.

In addition to all of this guy's if your girl or woman passwords her phone and doesn't show you her password be very careful she might be cheating because not only did I find out she had sex with her boss I also found out she was also on some random social media nonsense talking to some random guys and all that and that she also bought a land without telling me for 3 years we were together.

Thanks for learning from my story and God bless you guys.

In addition to this from another Brother, if he or she always delete messages after having a chat with someone, this was something i learned, the hard way from my ex girlfriend. I couldn't believe my ex girlfriend, didn't save my number on her phone while we were dating until i found put myself. Painful but the story,i have moved on.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 12, 2018
eph12:

God will judge even the criminals, liars, thieves, etc also and not just the adulterous.

Why didn't Jesus judge that woman?

Because her accusers are sinners like her.

That doesn't mean he asked the woman's husband to take the biitch back.

Have you wondered why Jesus gave adultery as an exception to divorce?

It doesn't mean you should not forgive her, but don't take her back.

Adultery is a choice,it's not an accident.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 12, 2018
Barzinime:
Those times have passed(Golden Generations)
The slay queens of today shocked
Some left their husbands too. Nothing has changed only social media has made us very aware of these things.

6 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 12, 2018
Timbuktuo:

Your mom. The Nigerian Wife Manual and By-Laws have been revised and updated. Na the old format be dat wey your mom follow so. Any man who isn't up-to-date with our state-of-the-art women will bite his fingers in regret.
If you feel so. Good and fine.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 12, 2018
yanabasee:

There is no right girl out there......Use the case of the woman who recently jumped into the Lagos lagoon.... whose husband ran a DNA test on all his supposed kids to find out he was never their real father....

Your mum might have gone behind the scene and never get caught.... Believe me, I'm not trying to insult your mum.... I'm just saying that women are generally wicked....you inclusive!!! #tongueOUT
Following your whack logic, men are saints? We are all wicked beings living in a wicked world. Let's all wallow in the wickedness without complaining huh tongue

7 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 12, 2018
MisterBash:

Were your parent born in the 80's/90's?
Come one.on
Enjoy that mentality
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 12, 2018
deflover:

Yes ur mum did cos they were taught how to endure
These Facebook generation won't
No be una dey talk say una no wan suffer
So dem mums didn't bring up their daughters well? Or what's the cause?
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Espada10: 1:08pm On Jun 12, 2018
angelboy01:

Read your comment and you are so on point bro. For those saying that I should forgive her yes I have forgiven her but to take her back is a no no. Most people don't even know what cheating means, a cheat will always be a cheat. And if I take her back do you think I can take my mind off the fact that she cheated? Some guys thinks it's easy to take a cheat back and that's total crap, you are digging your own grave. I even had a dream that she strangled me. Shortly after she came back from her boss meeting I contracted a PID disease from her which I used about 11k to treat myself. Yeah I can forgive but can't forget, I am a kind of guy that once the trust is lost its gone for good. There are many women in the world and why would I take her back. I am even glad that am free, I am focusing more on my life and my daughter. I only wrote this so that guys should learn from me, Never rush into marriage and make sure you read the signs before engaging. I didn't write all of this to ask guys on whether I should take her back or not. I have realised my mistakes and God help us all. Guys once again don't rush into marriage and read the signs like I said.

I have never met you but after reading your story and most importantly the decision you took immediatly and also about to take..I respect you wella.

And also , the bolded is the type of advice I want men to be seeking here with this kind of article .

Guys the reason why I wrote this is who has an idea on how to go about a divorce without the certificate because someone told me the certificate is important for the divorce.

I would have suggest for a dna Test but you have already done so ,as per your conversation with my nigga iamd18.

So kudos

The only thing left for to me to say to you is to forget that your previous marriage as if it didnt exist ( in the first place) and work hard on being successful or atleast buy land and build a house you will call your own ( even if it is a bungalow)...and move on.

That is all

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 12, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
So dem mums didn't bring up their daughters well? Or what's the cause?
yes. So mums would encourage der daughters to marry someone dey dont love but cos he is rich,

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 12, 2018
yeyerolling:
yes. So mums would encourage der daughters to marry someone dey dont love but cos he is rich,
So u guys should blame the moms.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by eph12(m): 1:40pm On Jun 12, 2018
Pepsi101:

Because her accusers are sinners like her.

That doesn't mean he asked the woman's husband to take the biitch back.

Have you wondered why Jesus gave adultery as an exception to divorce?

It doesn't mean you should not forgive her, but don't take her back.

Adultery is a choice,it's not an accident.
No sin is an accident

Just the same way all of you accusing her now are sinners

Did he advice the husband to leave her like you're doing now?

4 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by pointblank247(m): 1:59pm On Jun 12, 2018
my piple i beg to differ, if that lady was remorseful and the mum has been begging you, i suggest you forgive her, she will be gratefull and humble for life

6 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 12, 2018
eph12:

No sin is an accident

Just the same way all of you accusing her now are sinners

Did he advice the husband to leave her like you're doing now?
Perhaps,the husband was not there.
Cos it was not recorded.

Some sins are accidents,just like the difference between somebody telling a lie and somebody not saying the truth. Both are sinning,but the latter is accident.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by eph12(m): 2:34pm On Jun 12, 2018
Pepsi101:

Perhaps,the husband was not there.
Cos it was not recorded.

Some sins are accidents,just like the difference between somebody telling a lie and somebody not saying the truth. Both are sinning,but the latter is accident.
So since the husband was not there and wasn't recorded, you decided to come to your own conclusion for the Bible?
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Mekenz(m): 2:58pm On Jun 12, 2018
tensazangetsu20:

He should also do a dna test. The child might be a bastard too.
its very necessary at these point in time.

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by SmellingAnus(m): 3:58pm On Jun 12, 2018
HARDDON:
SENSE PILL

1. In relationship, one source of income might just be enough. However, never buy that idea in marriage.... Invest long term.
* it is better to starve when rich through investment than to eat and be merry with an unplanned wealth.
* a man with only one source of income is a very poor man. Second only to a rich man who only cares about his immediate fam

2. man know thy girlfriend before you walk her down the aisle . Spring crazy, unanimous tests if you have to. tow the lane: only the rich can afford to be poor if necessary. Never marry a stranger with huge b00bs and slay b00ties

3. Take at least 6 months to one year to court. Courtship is no time for s3x, fun and more s3x. It is a sober reflection time. A due diligence time.

4. A lady's true colour is in her unspoken/body language and it is your duty to read those words she emits in silence.

5. Boss and Hubby to a beau are two opposite sides of the coin. the tides are quickly flipped. Protect your investment always.

6. Only a fool bond blindly.

7. Dead is the man who does not lay down core rules before embarking on the marriage ship. You cant learn core things on the job

trust me, even after keeping to all these, many of them still end up cheating... no wonder in my year 2, my Psychology lecturer told me that : any man that thinks that his wife cannot cheat on him is a stupid man... that is not to say that all women will cheat but the truth is that as men we need to tell ourselves the bitter truth that once we are married , anything can happen... even good girls change sometimes...

25 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Modern Igbo Baby Names / Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them / A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.