Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

How I Caught My Cheating Wife - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Caught My Cheating Wife (129794 Views)

How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) / Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture / Should I Tell My Dad About My Cheating Stepmom? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by swaggprofessor(m): 11:14pm On Jun 12, 2018
angelboy01:
I Am not really good at writing a composition but the whole thing started around last year November when I lost my job at a reputable company, things became really hard that my ex wife started with her attitude, someone I helped through her schooling, even opened a shop for her after our wedding.

She started losing interest in me because I was broke and there was no more love because I couldn't meet up to her demands. She became the bread winner around that time, things didn't go as expected for me, I needed to do a lot of things even pay for the rented apartment we were in and the landlord came with the eviction letter.

Things became really tough that she wasn't sleeping at home anymore, she would leave home for days and come back home and give me some little change and leave again, she started to live with her aunt and I became so lonely and useless in her eyes.

Eventually when I came up with the apartment money and we paid I decided I wasn't going to stay with her for a while and go out and look for a job, so as to avoid fight and arguments. She later called me that her boss from the USA was back and she was to go and meet him because they had a meeting to do so I said OK since I usually speak and text with his boss so I allowed her to go. So after I left home I got a job and I frequented coming home to see her and my baby. I later found out she began to lock her phone and I asked her for the password she wouldn't give it to me so I began to suspect her.

One day I eventually found the password and I unlocked it while she was asleep. I found out through a chat she had with her friend that she had sex with her said boss and she even bought a land without telling me all through the years we were together. I felt so betrayed and angry. I woke her up and asked her about it and she started crying and begging me.

I left home angrily and jilted. I was so devastated that I smoked a lot of weed that day and drank so much beer. I called my mom explained to her and later told her mom too. The next day her mom called me that she wanted to poison herself because of what she did. I sent her boss a message on WhatsApp and that one didn't even answer me because he knew what he did with my ex wife.

It's been months now since this happened and her mom calls me almost everyday begging me to forgive and forget but how do I forget, it's not easy for me because I can be having sex with her and be seeing her boss face.

I blocked her on Facebook and whatsapp but didn't block her calls or text message because of my baby when I need to send upkeep money. She calls me but I don't pick up. I know that I can't be with her anymore but she has the wedding certificate we got at the court wedding. I told her to give the photocopy of the certificate to my mom but she wouldn't do it.

Guys the reason why I wrote this is who has an idea on how to go about a divorce without the certificate because someone told me the certificate is important for the divorce. I don't know anything about it and my uncle even said the divorce will cost me a lot of money about 650k. I don't know it that's true too. Lol.

Please guys help out here. I have the proof of the chat and the audio conversation of the sex escapade with her boss so that will help in the court. My lovely daughter is 2 years now. How do I even collect my daughter from her. I have left all my property's for her because of my daughter and am starting my life afresh. Will the court be able to grant me my daughters custody although am not ready to train her myself but I have my mom who can do that for me.

In addition to all of this guy's if your girl or woman passwords her phone and doesn't show you her password be very careful she might be cheating because not only did I find out she had sex with her boss I also found out she was also on some random social media nonsense talking to some random guys and all that and that she also bought a land without telling me for 3 years we were together.

Thanks for learning from my story and God bless you guys.
Ur write up is hard to comprehend. Bros if u know u cant post a simple comprehensive write up for us to read and advice u on how to solve the problem at hand then pls dont post any jibberrish u can get advice from ur neighbors. u'll confuse us with trying understand what the heck u trying to say afterwards we will comfuse ourselves in trying think constructively on how to help u solve ur problem mtchewwww. i am done trying, Am out!!!!!
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 12, 2018
blayz0923:
You have really been through a lot. I admire your courage.
However, I think you should forgive her and accept her. At least for your child's sake.

Kindly consider. you are also no compulsion, you wear the shoes so u know how/where it pinches.

Thats a bad idea, once a cheat will always be a cheat, he should forgive her BUT NEVER TAKE HER BACK.

4 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by BotafogoJunior(m): 11:16pm On Jun 12, 2018
HeWrites:
Marriage, A BIG SCAM that I'll never fall for.
bro,1 share,1like and a quote from me to you.God bless your heart!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 12, 2018
DAmericanDream:
See as nairaland girls avoid this thread like plague.The female here are just like 5% and it can only mean one thing...if you know you know. wink
Funny how social media is been used as a tool to cause disinterest in the institution called marriage. I wonder what would b the outcome in years to come. P.S it's a made up story.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 12, 2018
Please bro I beg you because of your lovely daughter, forgive that woman but make sure she has truly repented.

Losing your kid or having her suffer the lack of both parental care won't be good for her.

Please forgive since she's been begging and also because her mum is begging too. We all make mistakes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by oshe11: 11:17pm On Jun 12, 2018
freecocoa:
But a cheating man should be forgiven.

This story is even fake but then, una never see anything. These women that get caught, I really wonder how dumb they are..
Eya.....

Which man do you this one?

Its well there, You'd be fine

6 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by deleo16(m): 11:17pm On Jun 12, 2018
majekdom2:
Thing is many of us “guys” are blinded by love and don’t seem to see the reality these days. And lessons as this are the only way we can learn. Don’t date or marry woman who is waiting for you to provide or set her up after marriage. Don’t date or marry a woman who cannot get a job by herself, don’t date or marry a woman who does not understand what life is, who thinks life is a funfare. A woman said the other day that men should date women who earn as much as they do. If you are still hustling, date a hustler like yourself. Don’t date a liability. Liabilities remain liabilities forever. I am not sure they can become assets. Marry an asset! They will help you go through the struggles of life easily!
very deep

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by ZirdoRoray(m): 11:19pm On Jun 12, 2018
A real man doesn't run away from the fight. Instead he faces it head on and conquers. To do this, cross your heart and listen to your head.
1.) Pretend to forgive her.
2.) Keep her as a Bleep buddy and if you start having feelings for her again (because this can happen), keep a side chic to keep your head straight and your head it correct, you will be fucking the side chic almost for free.
3.) Bleep the hell out of your wife everyday but always insists on contraceptives. If she doesn't want to, blackmail into it. Tell her using contraceptives proves she has repented.
4.) Use the opportunity to get the divorce certificate, if she is scared, convince her you love her.
5.) Play on her feelings and Scheme a way of getting money from her to start and profitable business that will take care of both your expenses. Or anyway you think you can get good cash from her without her getting suspicious. Remember you gonna be paying child support for a long time.
6.) When you have gotten enough goodies from her and have a good escape plan, Hire a prostitute and bring the Slut to your house. Make sure your wife catches you in the act. Beg her to forgive, that you're still feeling hurt. Make sure you get away from that scene fast because women can be dangerous in that scenario. Keep pleading with her that you will never do it again. If she forgives you, bring another slut again to your house and let her catch you in the act again or you if you're sharp. You can do this with her close friend and some with a close relationship with her.
7.) By this time she will be seeking divorce.
Bros that's how to get your revenge.
If you really want to forgive her, remember she has probably been fucking her Boss all through the 3 years you have been with her and only got courageous about it when you went broke. Every Human being knows at the bottom of their heart that they cannot have genuine respect again for a partner who once cheated them. You'll always be suspicious one way or another.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by TeeFriz: 11:20pm On Jun 12, 2018
swaggprofessor:
Ur write up is hard to comprehend. Bros if u know u cant post a simple comprehensive write up for us to read and advice u on how to solve the problem at hand then pls dont post any jibberrish u can get advice from ur neighbors. u'll confuse us with trying understand what the heck u trying to say afterwards we will comfuse ourselves in trying think constructively on how to help u solve ur problem mtchewwww. i am done trying, Am out!!!!!
Talk for yourself man

5 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by UjuJoan2: 11:21pm On Jun 12, 2018
freecocoa:
I find it hard to believe that you asked your wife for the password to her phone, she no and that no, actually stood.

I stopped reading at that point.

Maybe he also locks his phone and didn't give her the password.

Men always cry foul when the tables are turned on them!

11 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Deltatoto: 11:21pm On Jun 12, 2018
IamD18:
It's a very big abomination in Nigeria to see a woman who will respect, value, be loyal and be faithful to her husband during hard times.
You'll only see their loyalty when you are doing well, not during hard times.

Contact a good lawyer and flee from anything that has to do with that prostitute of an ex-wife.

While doing all these, also go for DNA test to be sure that you are father of the said child. So that you don't end up being used and extorted because of a bastard child.
you will spend a lot of money to bend the rules get a good lawyer my friend took custody of his 7 months baby.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 12, 2018
Jiang:

Thats a bad idea, once a cheat will always be a cheat, he should forgive her BUT NEVER TAKE HER BACK.
Hold your peace. Imagine how many men will get dumped if women decide to take this kinda advice. Double standard hypocrites.

7 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by davidodiba(m): 11:23pm On Jun 12, 2018
angelboy01:

Love is dead already bro.

Well, what am about to say might not really be what you may want to do...but bro, I believe you can forgive and love her again...just let God help you if you believe in Him, and I think you should believe in Him

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by crafteck(m): 11:25pm On Jun 12, 2018
Forgive her, do paternity test, been through stuff like this, what if it was vice versa

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 12, 2018
Brother if I may ask, did you love that lady because of anything good in her before? Or is she like this before you bring her in your life.

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 12, 2018
Pepsi101:

Are you out of your mind?

You're advising a man to keep a cheating wife because you think "anything can happen".

No sane man will ever keep a cheating girlfriend talk more of a cheating wife,only spineless and useless excuse of a man does that.
Some Yoruba guys no send. They go even folo u dey drag the puss ihe. Dey tell u how d girl talk say u no dey last one hr.

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 12, 2018
oshe11:

Even bible said the Only reason a Man is allowed to Divorce his Wife is when she Cheats.....

So You can forgive her but NEVER TAKE HER BACK.......

Let her Leave with her UNFAITHFUL PUSSEE
But you would want a faithful woman to forgive a cheating husband. Hypocrisy!

7 Likes

You need to file for legal separation immediately, so your assets can't be comingled...depending on your jurisdiction, you can file for a divorce with or without the marriage certificate. Hopefully she's not too bitchi...and she doesn't contest the divorce settlement...file for shared custody of your daughter...and for any unmarried man out there...better stay single...the world has changed.

4 Likes

Espada10:

I have never met you but after reading your story and most importantly the decision you took immediatly and also about to take..I respect you wella.

And also , the bolded is the type of advice I want men to be seeking here with this kind of article .

Guys the reason why I wrote this is who has an idea on how to go about a divorce without the certificate because someone told me the certificate is important for the divorce.

I would have suggest for a dna Test but you have already done so ,as per your conversation with my nigga iamd18.

So kudos

The only thing left for to me to say to you is to forget that your previous marriage as if it didnt exist ( in the first place) and work hard on being successful or atleast buy land and build a house you will call your own ( even if it is a bungalow)...and move on.

That is all
God bless you so much for your comment and your wise advice. Your wife is lucky to have you. grin
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 12, 2018
kimbraa:
Make everybody go him m way him house.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by ACE1010: 11:28pm On Jun 12, 2018
What a world!!! Marry a good woman, you remain afloat...... Marry the useless one you sink like Titanic.... My dear brother I feel sorry for you... It's a temporary storm.....you will surely get out of it .
Sadly....my dear wife who stood by me in times of storm suddenly died and left me and my children in Pain!!

5 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by oxiide22(m): 11:28pm On Jun 12, 2018
Umm! i must believe
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by TolaniLuv: 11:28pm On Jun 12, 2018
Only Few women are viewing this tread most women will not even near here! Na their way sha..

6 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by davillian(m): 11:29pm On Jun 12, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
You know that's untrue. My mom stood by my dad through thick and thin until his very last breathe. So don't you generalize. Humans have been known for infidelity since inception so nothing is new. Just pray you Marry right.
Can't compare women of those days to our present ladies.
But the truth is that you will still find girls that will stand by you buy scarce these days.
One mistake guys make is that they get married to girls who knew them when they already made and neglect the ones who drank garri with them.

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by spiritedtete: 11:29pm On Jun 12, 2018
Ehehehehe who said divorce was 60k again? Obviously they don't want you to leave her. Oga... contact a lawyer or go to the court you got married and ask for divorce procedure.

Good luck to you starting life afresh!

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by oshe11: 11:30pm On Jun 12, 2018
kimbraa:
Easy dear, how wud you knw wat I want?

Well, its her choice to make but if I was a lady I'd leave....

U think its easy to forget?

Well, I can't
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 12, 2018
yanabasee:

There is no right girl out there......Use the case of the woman who recently jumped into the Lagos lagoon.... whose husband ran a DNA test on all his supposed kids to find out he was never their real father....

Your mum might have gone behind the scene and never get caught.... Believe me, I'm not trying to insult your mum.... I'm just saying that women are generally wicked....you inclusive!!! #tongueOUT
I hope your mother isn't excluded? cheesy
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by ifycoly: 11:32pm On Jun 12, 2018
Brother it once happened to me, I did forgive, stayed with her n try changing her today is a better person. Is not just to forgive but the patient to grom her out of such thought and behaviour.
Pepsi101:

Are you out of your mind?

You're advising a man to keep a cheating wife because you think "anything can happen".

No sane man will ever keep a cheating girlfriend talk more of a cheating wife,only spineless and useless excuse of a man does that.

4 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jun 12, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Hold your peace. Imagine how many men will get dumped if women decide to take this kinda advice. Double standard hypocrites.

well I don't care if you decide to forgive ur husband when he cheats on you. the fact remains that even if you decided to look away forgive him, he will definitely do it again. only this time he will up his game so he won't get caught. this applies to females as well. so separation is the best for everyone, she can go shag her boss, ex-boyfriend or whatever & you can have peace of mind. win-win

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by GreatCracker(m): 11:34pm On Jun 12, 2018
cute baba...see another one again

don't you think our singlehood deserve some lovely celebration? grin grin grin

for me personally, I feel so so happy to be free of all these dramas and razmatazz cool cool cool
Cutehector:
Never lose your dignity as a man.. Never let a woman make you feel less of a man.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jun 12, 2018
oshe11:
Easy dear, how wud you knw wat I want?

Well, its her choice to make but if I was a lady I'd leave....

U think its easy to forget?

Well, I can't
Fair enough!

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by steph4real1(m): 11:36pm On Jun 12, 2018
mejai:
first of all , return her bride price

others will comment abt d certificate... I don try.

go to d registry where u registered and ask for der copy. bribe and beg dem for a way out. no be naija again?
Bros abeg no vex o, who dey return bride price between the two , na he 0r she. Abi na woman dey pay for ur village.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them / A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him / Modern Igbo Baby Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.