Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,986 members, 7,806,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

How I Caught My Cheating Wife - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Caught My Cheating Wife (129886 Views)

How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) / Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture / Should I Tell My Dad About My Cheating Stepmom? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by tartarus(m): 11:37pm On Jun 12, 2018
ZirdoRoray:
A real man doesn't run away from the fight. Instead he faces it head on and conquers. To do this, cross your heart and listen to your head.
1.) Pretend to forgive her.
2.) Keep her as a Bleep buddy and if you start having feelings for her again (because this can happen), keep a side chic to keep your head straight and your head it correct, you will be fucking the side chic almost for free.
3.) Bleep the hell out of your wife everyday but always insists on contraceptives. If she doesn't want to, blackmail into it. Tell her using contraceptives proves she has repented.
4.) Use the opportunity to get the divorce certificate, if she is scared, convince her you love her.
5.) Play on her feelings and Scheme a way of getting money from her to start and profitable business that will take care of both your expenses. Or anyway you think you can get good cash from her without her getting suspicious. Remember you gonna be paying child support for a long time.
6.) When you have gotten enough goodies from her and have a good escape plan, Hire a prostitute and bring the Slut to your house. Make sure your wife catches you in the act. Beg her to forgive, that you're still feeling hurt. Make sure you get away from that scene fast because women can be dangerous in that scenario. Keep pleading with her that you will never do it again. If she forgives you, bring another slut again to your house and let her catch you in the act again or you if you're sharp. You can do this with her close friend and some with a close relationship with her.
7.) By this time she will be seeking divorce.
Bros that's how to get your revenge.
If you really want to forgive her, remember she has probably been fucking her Boss all through the 3 years you have been with her and only got courageous about it when you went broke. Every Human being knows at the bottom of their heart that they cannot have genuine respect again for a partner who once cheated them. You'll always be suspicious one way or another.

Are you 15 years old?! Smh what did I just read?

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by BAILMONEY: 11:38pm On Jun 12, 2018
IamD18:
It's a very big abomination in Nigeria to see a woman who will respect, value, be loyal and be faithful to her husband during hard times.
You'll only see their loyalty when you are doing well, not during hard times.

Contact a good lawyer and flee from anything that has to do with that prostitute of an ex-wife.

While doing all these, also go for DNA test to be sure that you are father of the said child. So that you don't end up being used and extorted because of a bastard child.
ITS JUST A WAY OF LIFE HERE IN THE SOUTH-WEST BRUH

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Follygunners: 11:39pm On Jun 12, 2018
Did you guys notice how all those ashana ladies ignore this thread? grin

4 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by perfectedmee: 11:39pm On Jun 12, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
You know that's untrue. My mom stood by my dad through thick and thin until his very last breathe. So don't you generalize. Humans have been known for infidelity since inception so nothing is new. Just pray you Marry right.

Thank God u said ur mum.

This generation won't.

And an sure your Dad recieved countless insults cos of his situation.

Moreover, divorce was a no no then Nd immorality is greatly frown at then, she must HV harbored d thought sometimes.

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by ndindiatu: 11:39pm On Jun 12, 2018
angelboy01:

I already did that. Thanks bro
So what of if u marry another slay mama again
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by koffsman(m): 11:39pm On Jun 12, 2018
Bro if you get this here is my number 07057994492 give me a call 2Moro I have friends that work in marriage registry I would ask the procedures if you call I would help you out its hurt I swear women are total joke I swear down social media will be their end with d fake ass nigger with fake lifestyle they are chatting and cheating with
#Shoutout to the real guys out there our Legit sef go pay

4 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by plessis: 11:40pm On Jun 12, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Hold your peace. Imagine how many men will get dumped if women decide to take this kinda advice. Double standard hypocrites.
get back into the kitchen... Men are talking!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by BabbanBura(m): 11:41pm On Jun 12, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
You know that's untrue. My mom stood by my dad through thick and thin until his very last breathe. So don't you generalize. Humans have been known for infidelity since inception so nothing is new. Just pray you Marry right.

Ma dear our morhers are whoke lot different. Ladies pf these days do not uphold same values as our mothers'.

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Bishopsgate(m): 11:42pm On Jun 12, 2018
InfernoNig:
I'm sorry man. The mistake you made was getting out of the house yo get high. That's wrong, it makes you neglect the right thing that needed to be done at that time. Well its all history now. You are not alone in this cheating wife issue. Even we single guys face a lot everyday from cheating girlfriends. Like my case last year, my girl broke up with me accusing me of cheating (I never cheated) 5month after she put to bed for another man. I was hurt, I cried every night. But its all the past now and I am glad it all happened now cos I can't imagine how hurtful it will be if I had married her. Be safe man, take time to heal before you start another relationship.

Are you sure the child she gave the other man is not even yours? Some women can be crazy in greed o!!

3 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 12, 2018
oshe11:

Even bible said the Only reason a Man is allowed to Divorce his Wife is when she Cheats.....

So You can forgive her but NEVER TAKE HER BACK.......

Let her Leave with her UNFAITHFUL PUSSEE
The same Bible also says in Mal 2:16 that God hates divorce. What happened to the wedding vows made by the couple?.

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jun 12, 2018
BabbanBura:

Ma dear our morhers are whoke lot different. Ladies pf these days do not uphold same values as our mothers'.
Why? Social media ? Cos parents ought to pass down these values to their wards. Off course men are not left out as we have many soft men these days. Pussified men cheesy
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Malawian(m): 11:46pm On Jun 12, 2018
Na all the money wey you spend do the marriage rites I dey pity.

I learned something from my last relationship. If you catch your girl cheating, never let her know you found out. Trust me, nothing good can come out of outing her.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jun 12, 2018
plessis:
get back into the kitchen... Men are talking!!!
To cook for ghosts? Please spare me. tongue

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by plessis: 11:47pm On Jun 12, 2018
It seems the Simps and hoes have invaded this thread....

Bro!! If you forgive a hoe, I'm sorry to say this, you're halfway finished.....

Most of us have been there.....

These hoes have no atom of loyalty or devotion.....

How can you spend your life with someone who betrayed you at the darkest time of your life?

Forgive her but run away from the hoe Because they have extreme difficulties with closing their legs.. ..

If you think I'm lying, Set a trap for her.... Give her number to another rich man.

Sorry I'm calling your wife a hoe.... But that's what we call them.....

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Hedonisst: 11:48pm On Jun 12, 2018
Every 'working' Nigerian woman whose job depends on her boss cheats with her boss. That's how unprincipled, desperate and useless they are.

Case closed.

NEXT!

4 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jun 12, 2018
daviesblaze:
True Talk Bro. by the way, i've only counted two females quoting this post so far. does it mean 99.9% of women do cheat undecided
You taught them how to cheat. You men are worse.

6 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by plessis: 11:52pm On Jun 12, 2018
ifycoly:
Brother it once happened to me, I did forgive, stayed with her n try changing her today is a better person. Is not just to forgive but the patient to grom her out of such thought and behaviour.
you wife is cheating smartly....

Investigate her properly....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jun 12, 2018
davillian:

Can't compare women of those days to our present ladies.
But the truth is that you will still find girls that will stand by you buy scarce these days.
One mistake guys make is that they get married to girls who knew them when they already made and neglect the ones who drank garri with them.
My Chagrin. You suffer with some mofo only for him to start misbehaving when light starts to shine his way. There are still good guys and ladies like u typed though.

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by freecocoa(f): 11:54pm On Jun 12, 2018
oshe11:
Eya.....

Which man do you this one?

Its well there, You'd be fine
See you, I be you like person wey man fit do anyhow? Mschew!

My friend face the truth and stop grasping at straws.

Blawdy fvckin hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by anigbajumo(m): 11:55pm On Jun 12, 2018
Luciferan369:
If you also cheated on her during the course of the marriage then forgive her and continue with your marriage.

If you didn't cheat on her then still forgive her and cheat on her during the marriage.

The reason is because what you run away from is not the fact that she cheated. It is your ego.

As you make your bed, so will you lay on it. Your marriage is laden in crisis. I am afraid it is almost impossible to find a faithful woman in such moment in these days and times.

Besides, there is a greater positive reaction from the Spirit world for people who forgive after being hurt immensely. Forgiveness is your personal determinant of your sincerity in your spiritual growth. I often wonder why many call themselves strong religionists yet can not pass the basic temptation like unforgivenness of betrayal.

I recommend that you forgive. Forgiveness is divine.

Forgive wat??@op,this is the most useless advice on this thread, am actually reading this topic as guest b4 I log in to reply this guy..Don't ever in anyway forgive her because u will never forget and anytime it comes to ur mind it will thwart ur mood.Let her be and set a new life for urself, u av taken a bold step nd I advice u not to look back...

3 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jun 12, 2018
plessis:
but guys don't come back with saggy boobs and borehole vaginas after sleeping around.
Sleeping around doesn't cause saggy boobs. You're very ignorant!

3 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Roger3D(m): 11:57pm On Jun 12, 2018
angelboy01:
I Am not really good at writing a composition but the whole thing started around last year November when I lost my job at a reputable company, things became really hard that my ex wife started with her attitude, someone I helped through her schooling, even opened a shop for her after our wedding.

She started losing interest in me because I was broke and there was no more love because I couldn't meet up to her demands. She became the bread winner around that time, things didn't go as expected for me, I needed to do a lot of things even pay for the rented apartment we were in and the landlord came with the eviction letter.

Things became really tough that she wasn't sleeping at home anymore, she would leave home for days and come back home and give me some little change and leave again, she started to live with her aunt and I became so lonely and useless in her eyes.

Eventually when I came up with the apartment money and we paid I decided I wasn't going to stay with her for a while and go out and look for a job, so as to avoid fight and arguments. She later called me that her boss from the USA was back and she was to go and meet him because they had a meeting to do so I said OK since I usually speak and text with his boss so I allowed her to go. So after I left home I got a job and I frequented coming home to see her and my baby. I later found out she began to lock her phone and I asked her for the password she wouldn't give it to me so I began to suspect her.

One day I eventually found the password and I unlocked it while she was asleep. I found out through a chat she had with her friend that she had sex with her said boss and she even bought a land without telling me all through the years we were together. I felt so betrayed and angry. I woke her up and asked her about it and she started crying and begging me.

I left home angrily and jilted. I was so devastated that I smoked a lot of weed that day and drank so much beer. I called my mom explained to her and later told her mom too. The next day her mom called me that she wanted to poison herself because of what she did. I sent her boss a message on WhatsApp and that one didn't even answer me because he knew what he did with my ex wife.

It's been months now since this happened and her mom calls me almost everyday begging me to forgive and forget but how do I forget, it's not easy for me because I can be having sex with her and be seeing her boss face.

I blocked her on Facebook and whatsapp but didn't block her calls or text message because of my baby when I need to send upkeep money. She calls me but I don't pick up. I know that I can't be with her anymore but she has the wedding certificate we got at the court wedding. I told her to give the photocopy of the certificate to my mom but she wouldn't do it.

Guys the reason why I wrote this is who has an idea on how to go about a divorce without the certificate because someone told me the certificate is important for the divorce. I don't know anything about it and my uncle even said the divorce will cost me a lot of money about 650k. I don't know it that's true too. Lol.

Please guys help out here. I have the proof of the chat and the audio conversation of the sex escapade with her boss so that will help in the court. My lovely daughter is 2 years now. How do I even collect my daughter from her. I have left all my property's for her because of my daughter and am starting my life afresh. Will the court be able to grant me my daughters custody although am not ready to train her myself but I have my mom who can do that for me.

In addition to all of this guy's if your girl or woman passwords her phone and doesn't show you her password be very careful she might be cheating because not only did I find out she had sex with her boss I also found out she was also on some random social media nonsense talking to some random guys and all that and that she also bought a land without telling me for 3 years we were together.

Thanks for learning from my story and God bless you guys.
you are a weak man and you are a sissy
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by blues343(m): 11:58pm On Jun 12, 2018
Obudupikin:

Guy! The thing fear me pass you o.
Na lie Too. Bro Na Me D Thing Fear PASS. I Swear.

I Just Dey Calculate. And Baby mama is a No no for me
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by ChiefSweetus: 11:59pm On Jun 12, 2018
oshe11:

Even bible said the Only reason a Man is allowed to Divorce his Wife is when she Cheats.....

So You can forgive her but NEVER TAKE HER BACK.......

Let her Leave with her UNFAITHFUL PUSSEE
"Unfaithful pùssy"

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by IamAthens(m): 11:59pm On Jun 12, 2018
I sell data at cheap prices.

*MTN
250mb = #350
500mb = #450
1gb = ₦650
2gb = ₦1250
3gb = ₦1850
4gig = #2400
5gb = ₦3000

*Etisalat
250mb = #350
500mb = #450
1gb = ₦700
1.5gb = ₦1100
2gb = ₦1400
3gb = ₦2100
4gb = #2800
5gb = ₦3250
10gb = ₦6500

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by freecocoa(f): 12:02am On Jun 13, 2018
UjuJoan2:

Maybe he also locks his phone and didn't give get the password.

Men always cry foul when the tables are turned on them!
Then has the nerves to ask for hers, if he won't give her his? I'd like to think that such a man would not take no for an answer, that kind man sef, immediately you say no, he automatically believes you have something to hide and won't be still about it, because he obviously understands what's going on. I'm just telling you why I don't believe this bullshit story.

Leave these men, they just look for reasons to label women 'bad' whereas they are the real problem, its pathetic and desperate.

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Nobody: 12:02am On Jun 13, 2018
Fellow Nairalands, we have all spoken well. May the most high God pay each and everyone of us back according to our wishes. This lady we are all talking about now is the best wife of this our brother. Lets forget about this temptation, in any CHALLENGE there is CHANGE" brother if only you can forgive now and forget about all this, you will have the sweetest family ever! If you divorce that lady, am afraid that you can't get someone like her again.

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by plessis: 12:02am On Jun 13, 2018
kimbraa:
Sleeping around doesn't cause saggy boobs. You're very ignorant!
How about borehole pussy?

Next time, Let your head be correct before you mention me.

3 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Ordilawi: 12:04am On Jun 13, 2018
To catch a cheating spouse, whatsapp only 0eigth0six79four92seven0
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by hopexter(m): 12:04am On Jun 13, 2018
1forall:

Sorry to hear about your situation and I hope you find a way out as soon as possible.

However I'm curious to know how you got the audio recording?

As long as the composition was, you're still asking for more. You go like story sha.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by davillian(m): 12:05am On Jun 13, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
My Chagrin. You suffer with some mofo only for him to start misbehaving when light starts to shine his way. There are still good guys and ladies like u typed though.
Leave them they will face this kind of women in the future wink wink wink
Karma keeps records

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them / A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him / Modern Igbo Baby Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.