Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

If A Lady Says "Forget About Me" Does She Mean It??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Lady Says "Forget About Me" Does She Mean It??? (636 Views)

What Does She Mean By This? / The Words "I Love You". Don't Say It If You Don't Mean It. / When A Girl Calls A Guy Her Bestie What Does She Mean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If A Lady Says "Forget About Me" Does She Mean It??? by marttol: 12:46am On Jun 12, 2018
If a lady tells a man that is wooing her to forget about her, does she want to man to forget her truly or she wants him to try harder??
Re: If A Lady Says "Forget About Me" Does She Mean It??? by blackpanthar: 12:54am On Jun 12, 2018
THERE IS NOTHING TO TRY HARDER FOR. Many ladies are out there that would pay you to be their MAN

marttol:
If a lady tells a man that is wooing her to forget about her, does she want to man to forget her truly or she wants him to try harder??
Re: If A Lady Says "Forget About Me" Does She Mean It??? by Nobody: 1:01am On Jun 12, 2018
No she doesn't but try to a point where she'll struggle with the temptation, then leave her, she'll come back for you

3 Likes

Re: If A Lady Says "Forget About Me" Does She Mean It??? by press005: 1:06am On Jun 12, 2018
The phrase "forget about me" by ladies has lost it's original meaning and value.
Practically when a lady says such, nothing has changed....She doesn't really mean it.
Re: If A Lady Says "Forget About Me" Does She Mean It??? by mxpinky: 1:43am On Jun 12, 2018
depending on the situation everyone is entitle to his/her opinion
Re: If A Lady Says "Forget About Me" Does She Mean It??? by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:00am On Jun 12, 2018
how she came about to tell you that?
Re: If A Lady Says "Forget About Me" Does She Mean It??? by chiommy123(f): 5:01am On Jun 12, 2018
it depends, some ladies mean what they say others say what they don't mean.

1 Like

Re: If A Lady Says "Forget About Me" Does She Mean It??? by donjobill: 5:41am On Jun 12, 2018
Ladies' language can be complex. You have to learn how to decipher the code for each individual lady. Remember too that she's the product of her environment.
Re: If A Lady Says "Forget About Me" Does She Mean It??? by vivie01(f): 7:17am On Jun 12, 2018
When a lady says forget about me, she doesn't mean it most of the time.
She simply wants you to show more care, more concern and pay more attention to her emotional needs. She needed you to show more commitment to the relationship, value her, re-assure her and give her sense of belonging........ but like someone said, it depends on the circumstance.

(1) (Reply)

****"***** / I No Fit Laff Lol / Vibrator? See What A Nigerian Comedienne, Posted That Mad Fans React (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.