Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,319 members, 7,780,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:13 PM

Ofm Rhema For Living Devotional 12/06/2018 Tuesday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ofm Rhema For Living Devotional 12/06/2018 Tuesday (294 Views)

Rhema For Living Devotional 2023 / Rhema For Living Devotional (Back Online) / Rhema For Living Devotional 2018 By Ken Macaulay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ofm Rhema For Living Devotional 12/06/2018 Tuesday by banabest(m): 4:09am On Jun 12, 2018
RHEMA FOR LIVING
OMEGA FIRE� MINISTRIES
DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE
_By_
APOSTLE (Prof) & Rev. Dr (Mrs) JOHNSON SULEMAN

Tuesday , 12th June 2018

�ONE YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
_Ezekiel Chapters 25,26&27 _

➡TOPIC: *THE SUPREMACY OF LOVE*

�BIBLE TEXT:
1 Corinthians 13:13
_And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity._
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
The theme of 1 Corinthians 13:1-13 can be regarded as a
daily checklist for every believer because love is the one
word summary of our Christianity, We need to
remember that love is a subject that has been confused globally to mean all sorts of things. The theme here refers to the highest form of love called "Agape or the sacrificial love. Love is the
summary of the law and the prophets as Jesus said (Matthew 22.40)
Love is supreme because: it is the virtue that is central to the achievements of God's salvation plan for mankind (1 John 4:10) Faith and hope will cease alongside several other virtues but love has no end. 1 Cor 13:4 God is love, we do not love God if we do not love one another(1 John 4 8,20),
Child of God, in reflection, do you really know God? You can measure your spirituality at all time using 1corithians 13.
I pray for you as from today, you will be an instrument and vessel of love in Jesus name.
������������
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

�� *Prayerkiss ......
_My Father, grant me understanding through the Holy Spirit to know that love is the greatest of all that we profess through Jesus Christ our Lord_

2⃣0⃣1⃣ 8⃣
MY YEAR OF RESTORATION & SUPERNATURAL ENCOUNTER.
MORE GRACE!

(1) (Reply)

Eben New Single “darling Jesus / Does Mfm Operate By The Holy Spirit, Soul Power Or The Flesh / Eternal Security: An Illusion 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.