Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,567 members, 7,801,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

Two Men Park Their Cars On Ajah Road To Fight (Pics, Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Men Park Their Cars On Ajah Road To Fight (Pics, Video) (45538 Views)

Two Angry Men Park Their Cars In The Middle Of A Busy Lagos Road Just To Fight / EndSARS Protesters Attacked By Hoodlums At Lekki Toll Gate, Their Cars Destroyed / Traffic Warder Clashes With Soldier In Kwara, Colleagues Join In The Fight. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Men Park Their Cars On Ajah Road To Fight (Pics, Video) by Burgerlomo: 2:39pm On Jun 12, 2018
Lawless kontiri cool
Re: Two Men Park Their Cars On Ajah Road To Fight (Pics, Video) by kingsley18(m): 2:41pm On Jun 12, 2018
Good evening fam �

Do you know that it won't take you more than a minute to VIEW, LIKE AND COMMENT on my INDOMIE TV COMMERICAL ENTRY.. Why not help a brother WIN THIS PRICE?��‍♂�

Use the link below to VIEW AND LIKE MY VIDEO then SCROLL DOWN THE YOUTUBE PAGE TO GET TO THE COMMENT SECTION.
Link in Bio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3unHDHHE_Y

IF YOU HAVE DONE THIS already, YOU KNOW YOU'RE THE BEST�... THANKS A BUNCH����
Re: Two Men Park Their Cars On Ajah Road To Fight (Pics, Video) by ruthgiftonjeh98(m): 2:41pm On Jun 12, 2018
Nigerian bridge? i pity this people
Re: Two Men Park Their Cars On Ajah Road To Fight (Pics, Video) by Burgerlomo: 2:41pm On Jun 12, 2018
Make dem go try am 4 any US roads and see wetin dia eyes go see cool
Re: Two Men Park Their Cars On Ajah Road To Fight (Pics, Video) by tungamaje: 3:35pm On Jun 12, 2018
One early morning a few years back, I witnessed a similar incident on the highway near the National stadium in Abuja. Two men just came down from their cars to fight, with their cars parked at the center of the road. One was able to floor the other and held him on the ground. Interestingly people gave them the opportunity to know the stronger before separating them. I was really ashamed of my country as I believed some foreigners were also stuck in the ensuing hold up
Re: Two Men Park Their Cars On Ajah Road To Fight (Pics, Video) by melaninpop: 4:20pm On Jun 12, 2018
post=68397560:
These ones are madt!!.....along with the cameraman!
Rubbish!!

I swear....... Bastard and another Bastard cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Two Men Park Their Cars On Ajah Road To Fight (Pics, Video) by Gbengageorge: 4:39pm On Jun 12, 2018
Oohh Scrap wars.... Season zero. I no wan watch.
Re: Two Men Park Their Cars On Ajah Road To Fight (Pics, Video) by mechanics(m): 10:24pm On Jun 14, 2018
Jobless people.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

300-level Abia State University Student Raped & Stabbed In School Hostel.. / Driver Trying To Catapult FRSC Official In Lagos (Photos) / Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death By Countrymen Over Girlfriend In Cyprus(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.