Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

NEVER Should you settle for being Just Friends with Females. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / NEVER Should you settle for being Just Friends with Females. (1392 Views)

MEN!! This Is Exactly How You Should Text Chat With Females!! [photos] / Is It Emotionally Healthy Being Just Friends With A Mature Lady ? / 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NEVER Should you settle for being Just Friends with Females. by LordsApostle: 8:33am On Jun 12, 2018
I still remain my humble self like always, the Apostle; today I bring to your knowledge good information and wisdom nuggets on your relationship with females.
Brothers, NEVER, NEVER should you settle for less when you want more especially with the female folks .
Should you understand, females are a particular kind of breed, they are people that are imbue within an unusual kind of greed within them, it is very rare to see a female that is free spirited,open minded and willing to share or help people of lesser standings (financial and social) , it is quite difficult (to be fair, this is not to say all females are wired like this, but a very good proportion ), it is thus usual for you to see an average female playing out every move that will be beneficial to her irrespective of how it affects the other people. Same reason why it is very rare to keep 2 females in the same room and they live in harmony, it will always be played with quarrels, squabblesand bickering...
This is as opposed to the male folks, the male folks are more open, free hearted, free spirited and willing to help people, sometimes even at their own detriment . Well most persons might see this as inconsequential or of little concern, but this concerns transcends beyond just what it looks like to the realities of our existence and to how the female folks relate with their counterparts.
To make us understand some things, the average female folks won't want to keep a guy she perceives as being less financially capable as a Friend, talk less of Lover.
She will search for persons with fatter and stronger financial and societal clout to associate with or keep as friends.
If she is having sex with you, there must be a monetary benefit or of pearls she will get else she breaks loose and rain the devil on you .

These are the classic females attributes or countenance.

These are my submission for the male folks and wise counsel

1) If u see a girl you want to date, approach her, get to know her and establish a good rapport, afterwards tell her your intent and what you want, if she says NO, please leave her alone, and go your way.
Most females, have this antics of wanting to still keep you as friends(wanting to call you etc) especially when u are of a higher standing than them, and they know they could have things to gain from you in future. Please for no reason should you ever accept that, it is one of their antics, still predicated on the greed imbue within them, "wanting to keep all the avenues for their own selfish personal gain, NEVER should u accept this.

If she doesn't accept your advances, call it a quite and make her understand y'all can't be friends...
Never be just friends when u have no gain to get from them...

2) if u see a girl u admire just for sexual appeals, after approaching her, let her know same and that u are interested in her as she's sexually appealing to you. Trust me, if shes cool with your style, she will allow you explore her, but please have some cash in your pocket, as she will definitely seek financial remuneration for her services...
If she refuses, please delete her number and move on to the next target, trust me, she will call back if she's truly interested and like your package.

In summary, guys, Never settle less for what u want from a female, let her know, if she's not in, break off every ties with her and go your way. No use settling for less, cos a female giving the slightest opportunity won't fail to explore them....

-The Apostle
Re: NEVER Should you settle for being Just Friends with Females. by QueenSuccubus(f): 8:45am On Jun 12, 2018
shocked

So now ur Doctor love abi? shocked
Re: NEVER Should you settle for being Just Friends with Females. by LordsApostle: 8:46am On Jun 12, 2018
I have always been
QueenSuccubus:
shocked

So now ur Doctor love abi? shocked
Re: NEVER Should you settle for being Just Friends with Females. by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 12, 2018
So someone cannot be in friend zone again abi cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: NEVER Should you settle for being Just Friends with Females. by youngsahito(m): 9:01am On Jun 12, 2018
Colourich:
it should be friend with benefits

2 Likes

Re: NEVER Should you settle for being Just Friends with Females. by Cuteamigo1(m): 9:07am On Jun 12, 2018
LordsApostle:
I still remain my humble self like always, the Apostle; today I bring to your knowledge good information and wisdom nuggets on your relationship with females.
Brothers, NEVER, NEVER should you settle for less when you want more especially with the female folks .
Should you understand, females are a particular kind of breed, they are people that are imbue within an unusual kind of greed within them, it is very rare to see a female that is free spirited,open minded and willing to share or help people of lesser standings (financial and social) , it is quite difficult (to be fair, this is not to say all females are wired like this, but a very good proportion ), it is thus usual for you to see an average female playing out every move that will be beneficial to her irrespective of how it affects the other people. Same reason why it is very rare to keep 2 females in the same room and they live in harmony, it will always be played with quarrels, squabblesand bickering...
This is as opposed to the male folks, the male folks are more open, free hearted, free spirited and willing to help people, sometimes even at their own detriment . Well most persons might see this as inconsequential or of little concern, but this concerns transcends beyond just what it looks like to the realities of our existence and to how the female folks relate with their counterparts.
To make us understand some things, the average female folks won't want to keep a guy she perceives as being less financially capable as a Friend, talk less of Lover.
She will search for persons with fatter and stronger financial and societal clout to associate with or keep as friends.
If she is having sex with you, there must be a monetary benefit or of pearls she will get else she breaks loose and rain the devil on you .

These are the classic females attributes or countenance.

These are my submission for the male folks and wise counsel

1) If u see a girl you want to date, approach her, get to know her and establish a good rapport, afterwards tell her your intent and what you want, if she says NO, please leave her alone, and go your way.
Most females, have this antics of wanting to still keep you as friends(wanting to call you etc) especially when u are of a higher standing than them, and they know they could have things to gain from you in future. Please for no reason should you ever accept that, it is one of their antics, still predicated on the greed imbue within them, "wanting to keep all the avenues for their own selfish personal gain, NEVER should u accept this.

If she doesn't accept your advances, call it a quite and make her understand y'all can't be friends...
Never be just friends when u have no gain to get from them...

2) if u see a girl u admire just for sexual appeals, after approaching her, let her know same and that u are interested in her as she's sexually appealing to you. Trust me, if shes cool with your style, she will allow you explore her, but please have some cash in your pocket, as she will definitely seek financial remuneration for her services...
If she refuses, please delete her number and move on to the next target, trust me, she will call back if she's truly interested and like your package.

In summary, guys, Never settle less for what u want from a female, let her know, if she's not in, break off every ties with her and go your way. No use settling for less, cos a female giving the slightest opportunity won't fail to explore them....

-The Apostle
only guys who desperate for a relationship or marriage fall mugu to this kind of girls. she turns you into a utility with little or no benefit. #CLOSETMGTOW
Re: NEVER Should you settle for being Just Friends with Females. by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 12, 2018
Colourich:
If u be giving up the goods on the low low, friend zone could turn out to be the best zone cheesy

1 Like

Re: NEVER Should you settle for being Just Friends with Females. by LordsApostle: 9:09am On Jun 12, 2018
youngsahito:
it should be friend with benefits
absolutely, girls are that greedy; every grown sensible guy, should ensure he has something gaining from a female before u indulge her..

If she wants to keep u in the Friends zone , I have no qualms with that; but I must certainly have something to gain... So u either offer me sex to keep me in that league, or I have either business or vital connections I am having from you that can translate into God cash in my pocket.
If non of this is the case; case, then No sensible guy, should continue with such kind of relationship, because it will definitely be parasitic, and she (the girls won't fail to dump you aside when she feels she has gotten all she needs from you; either emotional or financial support. And sincerely, no one want to feel used.

Clarion warning : Guys, ensure u have something to gain from every relationship with a female, else cut off s fast as u can, as definitely it will be a parasitic one.
Re: NEVER Should you settle for being Just Friends with Females. by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 12, 2018
dairykidd:

If u be giving up the goods on the low low, friend zone could turn out to be the best zone cheesy
You can still escape friendzone and become a boyfriend.
Re: NEVER Should you settle for being Just Friends with Females. by BanigoCharlesP(m): 9:14am On Jun 12, 2018
Colourich:

Some girls will not agree
Re: NEVER Should you settle for being Just Friends with Females. by LordsApostle: 9:20am On Jun 12, 2018
Colourich:
Noo, mamacita, it NEVER happens like that (anyway, in life, NEVER say NEVER) , but to be true, it doesn't happen like that, A girl that tells u a NO, she doesn't want, will almost definitely NEVER accept (unless in very few instance) , and she will be quick to remind you in closest future, that she told u from the outset.
Who wants to leave his life into chance...

If u wanna keep him as a friend, u are definitely not doing it cos u LOVE him, but rather because u believe he will be of use in the. Closest future when u need help (that's greed, wanting to eat your cake and have it) ; if u not giving him sex or any useful connect. Then it's stupid such guy still hanging around you.
. The guy will even be a mumu to accept.
Re: NEVER Should you settle for being Just Friends with Females. by youngsahito(m): 9:20am On Jun 12, 2018
LordsApostle:

absolutely, girls are that greedy; every grown sensible guy, should ensure he has something gaining from a female before u indulge her..

If she wants to keep u in the Friends zone , I have no qualms with that; but I must certainly have something to gain... So u either offer me sex to keep me in that league, or I have either business or vital connections I am having from you that can translate into God cash in my pocket.
If non of this is the case; case, then No sensible guy, should continue with such kind of relationship, because it will definitely be parasitic, and she (the girls won't fail to dump you aside when she feels she has gotten all she needs from you; either emotional or financial support. And sincerely, no one want to feel used.

Clarion warning : Guys, ensure u have something to gain from every relationship with a female, else cut off s fast as u can, as definitely it will be a parasitic one.
tnks 4 d advice bro
Re: NEVER Should you settle for being Just Friends with Females. by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 12, 2018
Colourich:
After seeing all those monkeys come & go then u will leave me in line just like that without giving me nunu even as a friend... Biko it wee not work oo
Re: NEVER Should you settle for being Just Friends with Females. by Headlesschicken(m): 11:13am On Jun 12, 2018
undecided Why stick around for silver when u can have some Gold,dix chicks r not worth waiting for,if she's not into what yuh preaching now she may never be into it... Ever...

1 Like

Re: NEVER Should you settle for being Just Friends with Females. by sats: 11:40am On Jun 12, 2018
OP Is it your friend zone?
Re: NEVER Should you settle for being Just Friends with Females. by elsan007(m): 11:56am On Jun 12, 2018
LordsApostle:

I think all these are out of selfish reasons, you guys all sound like the ladies you're talking against....if a lady doesn't like you to date you and wants to be friends I say why not? Must it be about the money or the sex? be a man and work hard for your money. Plus if you've probably had sex before you wouldn't give it so much importance, when to some ladies it's just mere pleasure where na you as a guy dae suffer pass. Abeg babe wia wan be friend make she come friend jare
Re: NEVER Should you settle for being Just Friends with Females. by LordsApostle: 12:20pm On Jun 12, 2018
elsan007:

I think all these are out of selfish reasons, you guys all sound like the ladies you're talking against....if a lady doesn't like you to date you and wants to be friends I say why not? Must it be about the money or the sex? be a man and work hard for your money. Plus if you've probably had sex before you wouldn't give it so much importance, when to some ladies it's just mere pleasure where na you as a guy dae suffer pass. Abeg babe wia wan be friend make she come friend jare
enjoy bra! ยก I was like you some years back, but I can assure u, you will regret this in time to come

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Shows Her Banging Body On Instagram( Photos) / 7 Reasons Why You Should Be In A Casual Relationship / Na Woman Go Kee Me One Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.