Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,149 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Kim Jong-un Commits To 'Complete De-nuclearization, More Photos From The Summit. - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kim Jong-un Commits To 'Complete De-nuclearization, More Photos From The Summit. (25732 Views)

Supreme Leader Kim Jong Un Visits China. / Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See / Donald Trump 'Sentenced To Death' By North Korea For Insulting Kim Jong Un (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kim Jong-un Commits To 'Complete De-nuclearization, More Photos From The Summit. by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 12, 2018
God punish kilary klinton. War monger bitch

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kim Jong-un Commits To 'Complete De-nuclearization, More Photos From The Summit. by Burgerlomo: 5:16pm On Jun 12, 2018
flyca:
Donald Trump is my man of the year! kiss

Jerusalem deal - Done!
Reconciling North and South Korea - Done!
Denuclearizing North Korea - Done!

And he deserves a Nobel Price of Peace.
Real on, Trump!
You are the real MVP.

Well said cool

4 Likes

Re: Kim Jong-un Commits To 'Complete De-nuclearization, More Photos From The Summit. by skydeexie(m): 5:17pm On Jun 12, 2018
Donald Trump - God's man on the spot! Carry on Sir. Even your detractors and haters are now acknowledging you're doing something good for the world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kim Jong-un Commits To 'Complete De-nuclearization, More Photos From The Summit. by Sapiosexuality(m): 5:18pm On Jun 12, 2018
RaptorX:
This Kim dude is just playing Trump like a fiddle, there will not be any denuclearization of NK. Is father made the same promises to president Clinton and later reneged, all he wants is international recognition and investments while stringing Trump along until the American people kicked him out in 2020.
And what would he with international recognition? How would you break boundaries and still bring investments? Didn't Nike just stop the making of boots for Iran football team? Even ExxonMobil is leaving the country. That's simple. I don't see him playing Trump. I see him trying to use the South Korean system. I don't like America but I don't think a country with dictators for leaders should have nuclear weapons. One man shouldn't have such power.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kim Jong-un Commits To 'Complete De-nuclearization, More Photos From The Summit. by millomaniac: 5:19pm On Jun 12, 2018
eleojo23:
Oboy...see Kim's signature.

It looks like the remnants of a nuclear bomb attack! grin

Laff wan kii me I swear grin

1 Like

Re: Kim Jong-un Commits To 'Complete De-nuclearization, More Photos From The Summit. by zlantanfan: 5:21pm On Jun 12, 2018
tolexy007:
and Al jazeera refuse to report or even show this pic on their fb acc, cos dey are pained...
those guys are terrorists sympathizers, I hate that channel.

Their every second news is always anti Israeli and now anti trump becos of Iran deal.
They claim the problem in the world today is Israel. I mean what nonsense

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kim Jong-un Commits To 'Complete De-nuclearization, More Photos From The Summit. by Sapiosexuality(m): 5:24pm On Jun 12, 2018
hotwax:
I have been watching Kim..he is trying to change the lives of his people. He is even meeting with South Korea for family reunion treaty.

He is a sincere man. He gave Trump his world adn Trump also made Sacrifices..America is going to scale back surveillance and military build up in NK borders. Thats a big deal to Koreans
Military build up? Yes. Surveillance? No. Never. The NSA taps five billion calls daily and that isn't going to stop. The CIA engage in covert missions to manipulate and bring down nations and this isn't going to stop. Intelligence is the new power. Like Sun Tzu wrote, victory without battle is the greatest victory. That's intelligence.
Re: Kim Jong-un Commits To 'Complete De-nuclearization, More Photos From The Summit. by sammirano: 5:25pm On Jun 12, 2018
Explorers:
Kim Jong Un has committed to 'complete denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula' while Donald Trump has promised 'security guarantees' for North Korea as the two leaders met for the first time.

Trump hailed his 'special bond' with Kim following a day of historic talks, praised the dictator as a 'skilled' negotiator and said he would 'absolutely' invite him to the White House in future.

Meanwhile Kim said it was time to 'leave the past behind' and embark on a new era of relations with America while promising that the world will see a 'major change'.

The two men signed a joint statement at the Capella hotel in Singapore, and while the US did not immediately release the wording, Donald Trump flashed a copy to the cameras which could be read.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5832911/Trump-taunts-haters-losers-prepares-sit-Kim-nuclear-talks.html

Explorers, abeg how many times dey wan tell you say no be dictator na leader.
Re: Kim Jong-un Commits To 'Complete De-nuclearization, More Photos From The Summit. by Xisnin(m): 5:26pm On Jun 12, 2018
Trust Kim at your own peril.
Re: Kim Jong-un Commits To 'Complete De-nuclearization, More Photos From The Summit. by Sapiosexuality(m): 5:31pm On Jun 12, 2018
zlantanfan:
those guys are terrorists sympathizers, I hate that channel.

Their every second news is always anti Israeli and now anti trump becos of Iran deal.
They claim the problem in the world today is Israel. I mean what nonsense
I disagree. For me, Al-Jazeera is the fairest among the big dogs. They are not anti isreal. They are just pro Qatar. If you want an anti Israel channel just tune into Press TV and Russian Today. They don't claim the problem of the world is Israel. You can only hear that on Press TV and on the lips of the Arabs especially Iran's Spiritual Leader, Ayatollah Khomeini.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kim Jong-un Commits To 'Complete De-nuclearization, More Photos From The Summit. by OurworkComNg1: 5:32pm On Jun 12, 2018
flyca:
Donald Trump is my man of the year! kiss
Jerusalem deal - Done! Reconciling North and South Korea - Done! Denuclearizing North Korea - Done!
And he deserves a Nobel Price of Peace. Real on, Trump! You are the real MVP.

Re: Kim Jong-un Commits To 'Complete De-nuclearization, More Photos From The Summit. by jaxxy(m): 5:32pm On Jun 12, 2018
Explorers:
Koreans watch as President Donald Trump meets North Korean leader Kim Jong Un, on television at the Korean Association in Singapore.

Trump make great deals. He can take on any tough decision with his unconventional decision making skills even when controversial bt its always pays off. Known him for this since his apprentice show.

1 Like

Re: Kim Jong-un Commits To 'Complete De-nuclearization, More Photos From The Summit. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 12, 2018
. grin grin grin
eleojo23:
Oboy...see Kim's signature.

It looks like the remnants of a nuclear bomb attack! grin

Re: Kim Jong-un Commits To 'Complete De-nuclearization, More Photos From The Summit. by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 5:36pm On Jun 12, 2018
Mtchewww... Misleading topic. I thought he committed suicide. angry angry
Re: Kim Jong-un Commits To 'Complete De-nuclearization, More Photos From The Summit. by APOSTLECHUMA: 5:36pm On Jun 12, 2018
NEXT STOP IS IRAN
Re: Kim Jong-un Commits To 'Complete De-nuclearization, More Photos From The Summit. by opribo(m): 5:37pm On Jun 12, 2018
That's the way it ought to be. Nigeria ought to be a leader like this in every ramifications if not globally at least in Africa as far as the black race is concerned.

But here we are grappling with useless usurper masquerading as true democrats.
Re: Kim Jong-un Commits To 'Complete De-nuclearization, More Photos From The Summit. by godwinelijah(m): 5:37pm On Jun 12, 2018
This is what real leaders do. They achieve results where others before them had failed. They don't blame anyone for the poor state of things, they go ahead to get them fixed. The way POTUS is going, he might become the best 21st century president of the united States. Bravo POTUS!

2 Likes

Re: Kim Jong-un Commits To 'Complete De-nuclearization, More Photos From The Summit. by Kendrick80(m): 5:37pm On Jun 12, 2018
Just like that...damn
I wonder what Russia feels abt ds agreement shocked.
Trump just earned 2nd term without campaigning cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kim Jong-un Commits To 'Complete De-nuclearization, More Photos From The Summit. by APOSTLECHUMA: 5:41pm On Jun 12, 2018
THIS SENDS A CLEAR MESSAGE TO IRAN.

1 Like

Re: Kim Jong-un Commits To 'Complete De-nuclearization, More Photos From The Summit. by zlantanfan: 5:42pm On Jun 12, 2018
Sapiosexuality:
I disagree. For me, Al-Jazeera is the fairest among the big dogs. They are not anti isreal. They are just pro Qatar. If you want an anti Israel channel just tune into Press TV and Russian Today. They don't claim the problem of the world is Israel. You can only hear that on Press TV and on the lips of the Arabs especially Iran's Spiritual Leader, Ayatollah Khomeini.

I disagree on aljazeera, the Israeli propangada they do is enormous they basically are reporting on Gaza every 30mins with a one sideded approach, they have al nakba, and war in June which are current one sideded documentary for Palestine, they keep airing these everyday.

They have enough correspondents in Gaza and all their analyst are Iran sympathetic.

Their only correspondent in Nigeria is Hausa moslem, none of their programs talk about how Islamic terrorists are cancerous but they can tell you so much in far away USA on islamophobia.

I can go on, they have a direct anti Israel script
Re: Kim Jong-un Commits To 'Complete De-nuclearization, More Photos From The Summit. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 12, 2018
Buhari and APC that came to power before Donald Trump. Are yet to fulfill their 2015 campaign promises, but to blaming and framing their critics and oppositions.

Very soon Biafra restoration will be to sign in the nearest future. Biafra looking forward to doing businesses with United States of America.

God bless @realDonald Trump.
God bless @IPOBiafra.

Re: Kim Jong-un Commits To 'Complete De-nuclearization, More Photos From The Summit. by zlantanfan: 5:49pm On Jun 12, 2018
Koph:
Am sure CNN will not like this! Trust them to still spin this around with their LGBT team
on the g7 meeting when trump was have press briefing, some random journalists asked questions and he answered. Then he pointed to a man who was asking how he intended to manage the battered relationship with g7 allies which wasn't successful, trump asked him which news he represented first and he said CNN. Trump said go tell your fake friends we don't have a bad relationship.

The journalist was shamed

3 Likes

Re: Kim Jong-un Commits To 'Complete De-nuclearization, More Photos From The Summit. by musicwriter(m): 5:49pm On Jun 12, 2018
I like the idea of world peace. Peace everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Kim Jong-un Commits To 'Complete De-nuclearization, More Photos From The Summit. by Sapiosexuality(m): 5:51pm On Jun 12, 2018
zlantanfan:
I disagree on aljazeera, the Israeli propangada they do is enormous they basically are reporting on Gaza every 30mins with a one sideded approach, they have al nakba, and war in June which are current one sideded documentary for Palestine, they keep airing these everyday.

They have enough correspondents in Gaza and all their analyst are Iran sympathetic.

Their only correspondent in Nigeria is Hausa moslem, none of their programs talk about how Islamic terrorists are cancerous but they can tell you so much in far away USA on islamophobia.

I can go on, they have a direct anti Israel script
But the truth is, it is very difficult to report about Gaza transparently without ending up blaming the Israeli forces. I mean, yes, hamas plays politics with Palestinian lives, but in what universe will live ammunitions be a perfect match for sticks and stones? Hamas exploit the situation but ordinary civilians are at the receiving end and this is the problem. I also know, sadly, that if the Israelites are not that ruthless the Arabs would have destroyed them.

I also know that if the Palestinians were in the position they'd do same. They don't like each other but at this stage the Israelites inflict more brutal injuries. Like how would you decide on Jerusalem that is still disputed? How will any honest man support a man who has disregarded the UN's plea to stop building in West Bank? How will anyone trying to be human and fair report that a boy used as bait and killed by the Israeli army got it for himself? That's where Al-Jazeera is coming from

On Muhammad Idris, the dude is clearly a hack. I still recall the term he used in describing the government of Nigeria under GEJ and the language he employs these days. He called it 'Nigeria's Weak Central Government' during GEJ but in Buhari's time he has bought new lexicons of recovery. He's not the only guy though. Yvonne Ndege also covers Nigeria though Muhammad Idris is the chief correspondent for Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kim Jong-un Commits To 'Complete De-nuclearization, More Photos From The Summit. by chidebe: 5:53pm On Jun 12, 2018
Sunnyburn2000:
To be perfectly clear

This won't be the first time north Korea has signed and agreed to similar deal only to walk back from such deals.

They have done similar deals in 1992 and the six party talks in 2002.

However, this will be the first time an American president will meet with a Korean president in this manner. It is also the first time America decides to halt joint military operations with south Korea on the Korean peninsula as a sweetener for North Korea to destroy more nuclear testing sites and halt nuclear weapons test, as well as the first time an American president will label the joint military operations as "provocative acts" borrowing from China and North Korean's vocabulary.

In fact, the framework for this deal might not be able to match a similar Iranian deal that was thrown out by the current American administration and labeled the worst deal ever by Trump, because unlike the Iranian nuclear deal that subjected the Iranian nuclear program to multiple inspections from the international community, it is unlikely that the North Koreans deal will also follow suit.

SOUR GRAPES...!
Re: Kim Jong-un Commits To 'Complete De-nuclearization, More Photos From The Summit. by excel101(m): 6:04pm On Jun 12, 2018
Lets assume its PMB, what is he going to show his N/Korean counterpart? Lets guess, cow, he will be like "this is Fulani's cow vely stubborn and its not qwarrapt while the other one is from Hausa gentle and vely vely qwarrapt. We're planning to use the Fulani cows to puncture(pursue) the south people flom there rand (land)"

1 Like

Re: Kim Jong-un Commits To 'Complete De-nuclearization, More Photos From The Summit. by zlantanfan: 6:07pm On Jun 12, 2018
Sapiosexuality:
But the truth is, it is very difficult to report about Gaza transparently without ending up blaming the Israeli forces. I mean, yes, hamas plays politics with Palestinian lives, but in what universe will live ammunitions be a perfect match for sticks and stones? Hamas exploit the situation but ordinary civilians are at the receiving end and this is the problem. I also know, sadly, that if the Israelites are not that ruthless the Arabs would have destroyed them.

I also know that if the Palestinians were in the position they'd do same. They don't like each other but at this stage the Israelites inflict more brutal injuries. Like how would you decide on Jerusalem that is still disputed? How will any honest man support a man who has disregarded the UN's plea to stop building in West Bank? How will anyone trying to be human and fair report that a boy used as bait and killed by the Israeli army got it for himself?

I understand the complexity of the country and frankly the Israelis could have shown some restraint but at least you understand that protectiveness or over proactiveness is their saving grace till now especially when they have mixed identities still pathetic to Hama's living with them

In a nutshell the world has pressing issues even within the Arab state where aljazeera practices its "journalism". Their own reporter Mohammed Hussein has been in Egyptian jail if not killed for over 2years, yet the same aljazeera isn't bothered by that including the numerous dictatorship that kills, jails citizens from Egypt Iran, Jordan etc.

Its priorities according to one of its documentary is that Israel is the destabilizer of progress in the middle east.

A minute nation in the midst of beasts like Iran,Syria that publicly vows to annihilate them.
Re: Kim Jong-un Commits To 'Complete De-nuclearization, More Photos From The Summit. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 12, 2018
Explorers:
KIM ON THE MOVE: The North Korea dictator left after Trump for Sentosa island, traveling a similar route.
Why are you being deliberately hypocritical?
Why arr you referring to kim as a dictator? Will you say the same of President xi?

1 Like

Re: Kim Jong-un Commits To 'Complete De-nuclearization, More Photos From The Summit. by goshen26: 6:12pm On Jun 12, 2018
I don't trust America
Re: Kim Jong-un Commits To 'Complete De-nuclearization, More Photos From The Summit. by ofwest47(m): 6:38pm On Jun 12, 2018
power. to powr
Re: Kim Jong-un Commits To 'Complete De-nuclearization, More Photos From The Summit. by Folksyharry(m): 6:45pm On Jun 12, 2018
1stolax:

Why are you being deliberately hypocritical?
Why arr you referring to kim as a dictator? Will you say the same of President xi?

I believe he is posting the article as it is in dailymail website.
Re: Kim Jong-un Commits To 'Complete De-nuclearization, More Photos From The Summit. by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:46pm On Jun 12, 2018
zlantanfan:
I understand the complexity of the country and frankly the Israelis could have shown some restraint but at least you understand that protectiveness or over proactiveness is their saving grace till now especially when they have mixed identities still pathetic to Hama's living with them

In a nutshell the world has pressing issues even within the Arab state where aljazeera practices its "journalism". Their own reporter Mohammed Hussein has been in Egyptian jail if not killed for over 2years, yet the same aljazeera isn't bothered by that including the numerous dictatorship that kills, jails citizens from Egypt Iran, Jordan etc.

Its priorities according to one of its documentary is that Israel is the destabilizer of progress in the middle east.

A minute nation in the midst of beasts like Iran,Syria that publicly vows to annihilate them.

Yeah. It's very bad. I think Al-Jazeera doesn't like them too but they've not shown enough hatred to be in that spot. They tell you about the attacks by Hamas and also tell you of the harsher response from Israel. I think the hatred for Israel has even gone beyond the Arab world to the Islamic world. Most, if not all, Nigerian Muslims hate Israel and the same hate is shown to Arabs by our Christian population. The war is too complex and I've thought countless times how it can be stopped but got nothing. It is very complex and only a free mind without any iota ego or bad blood will stop it...Qualities years of wickedness has denied both States. To be honest, I don't think the war will ever end. Their. temperaments and ego will not allow peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Argentinian Submarine: Missing Crew Killed In Underwater Explosion / Chinese Carrier Sails Through Taiwan Strait Hours Before Biden - Xi Call / Nigerians "Voting" For Trump And Clinton In Port-Harcourt (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.