Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,333 members, 7,780,873 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:27 AM

Kim Jong-un Commits To 'Complete De-nuclearization, More Photos From The Summit. - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kim Jong-un Commits To 'Complete De-nuclearization, More Photos From The Summit. (25704 Views)

Supreme Leader Kim Jong Un Visits China. / Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See / Donald Trump 'Sentenced To Death' By North Korea For Insulting Kim Jong Un (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kim Jong-un Commits To 'Complete De-nuclearization, More Photos From The Summit. by Prudent5217: 6:53pm On Jun 12, 2018
Bloggers with misleading headlines Kim never agreed to complete denuclearization the agreement signed was just a pact to work together nothing more nothing less

1 Like

Re: Kim Jong-un Commits To 'Complete De-nuclearization, More Photos From The Summit. by AngelicBeing: 6:59pm On Jun 12, 2018
flyca:
Donald Trump is my man of the year! kiss

Jerusalem deal - Done!
Reconciling North and South Korea - Done!
Denuclearizing North Korea - Done!

And he deserves a Nobel Price of Peace.
Real on, Trump!
You are the real MVP.
tongue

1 Like

Re: Kim Jong-un Commits To 'Complete De-nuclearization, More Photos From The Summit. by sharpwriter(m): 7:10pm On Jun 12, 2018
eleojo23:
Oboy...see Kim's signature.

It looks like the remnants of a nuclear bomb attack! grin

Hahahaha.... Nigerians and sense of humor... Really lol here. Trump's own nko? looks like conglomeration of assault weapons. grin

1 Like

Re: Kim Jong-un Commits To 'Complete De-nuclearization, More Photos From The Summit. by HITTED(m): 7:33pm On Jun 12, 2018
The same Trump Nigerian Muslim fanatics used to hate is now their hero?
Re: Kim Jong-un Commits To 'Complete De-nuclearization, More Photos From The Summit. by henryobinna(m): 7:43pm On Jun 12, 2018
Ugosample:

Being a diplomat is not being a sissy
Indeed
Re: Kim Jong-un Commits To 'Complete De-nuclearization, More Photos From The Summit. by Stevenson1(m): 7:50pm On Jun 12, 2018
flyca:

Jerusalem deal - Done!

Real on, Trump!
You are the real MVP.

And some idiots somewhere and all online are there criticizing the shit out of him. Imagine giving back Canada, France and Co the taste of their own medicine. All hell lose out that Trump is going to war with Europe. For me, that man after Lincoln supposed to be the most celebrated President ever. You can't be imposing huge tax on Americans businesses and you expect them to fold hands and chillax. Even Hilary by now has conceded and concluded that Trump is a Messiah but can't say it out loud because of her fans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kim Jong-un Commits To 'Complete De-nuclearization, More Photos From The Summit. by zlantanfan: 7:54pm On Jun 12, 2018
Sapiosexuality:
Yeah. It's very bad. I think Al-Jazeera doesn't like them too but they've not shown enough hatred to be in that spot. They tell you about the attacks by Hamas and also tell you of the harsher response from Israel. I think the hatred for Israel has even gone beyond the Arab world to the Islamic world. Most, if not all, Nigerian Muslims hate Israel and the same hate is shown to Arabs by our Christian population. The war is too complex and I've thought countless times how it can be stopped but got nothing. It is very complex and only a free mind without any iota ego or bad blood will stop it...Qualities years of wickedness has denied both States. To be honest, I don't think the war will ever end. Their. temperaments and ego will not allow peace.

True words, I think the event has taken a new turn where media propaganda is been employed by some rich elite who use their media to perpetrate their bias.

In my opinion the service aljazeera and its like are engaging in is to poison the Arabs and islamists against the Israelis. I believe by the Oslo accord with Perez and Arafat they agreed on equal coexistence then but Hama's itself was insisting on more concessions which divided the Palestine front in that agreement.

Unfortunately Israel has position of strength now with territories that would be difficult to release.

What the arabs needs is to accept reality of what
Israel has become and negotiate a frame with Israel on Palestine/Israel coexistence.

Israel needs guarantees from the entire middle east that they won't interfer likewise should Palestine keep theirs.

I don't think Israel has a problem keeping to laws becos they coexist with Arabs, Christians and Jews with a secular pattern that guarantees everyone peace.

The only issue is their security if they get so much Palestine's that undermines them, the Arab world including Iran can speak as one and guarantee Israel peace if really they really have the Palestine course at heart but no its jihad they seek
Re: Kim Jong-un Commits To 'Complete De-nuclearization, More Photos From The Summit. by Kcfresh2103(m): 8:21pm On Jun 12, 2018
[color=#000099][/color] smiley Let the world b at peace
Re: Kim Jong-un Commits To 'Complete De-nuclearization, More Photos From The Summit. by Ubenedictus(m): 9:52pm On Jun 12, 2018
Sunnyburn2000:
To be perfectly clear

This won't be the first time north Korea has signed and agreed to similar deal only to walk back from such deals.

They have done similar deals in 1992 and the six party talks in 2002.

However, this will be the first time an American president will meet with a Korean president in this manner. It is also the first time America decides to halt joint military operations with south Korea on the Korean peninsula as a sweetener for North Korea to destroy more nuclear testing sites and halt nuclear weapons test, as well as the first time an American president will label the joint military operations as "provocative acts" borrowing from China and North Korean's vocabulary.

In fact, the framework for this deal might not be able to match a similar Iranian deal that was thrown out by the current American administration and labeled the worst deal ever by Trump, because unlike the Iranian nuclear deal that subjected the Iranian nuclear program to multiple inspections from the international community, it is unlikely that the North Koreans deal will also follow suit.

this means as far as the deal is concerned north Korea wins
Re: Kim Jong-un Commits To 'Complete De-nuclearization, More Photos From The Summit. by emmysoftyou: 10:31pm On Jun 12, 2018
flyca:

Jerusalem deal - Done!

Real on, Trump!
You are the real MVP.
exactly

1 Like

Re: Kim Jong-un Commits To 'Complete De-nuclearization, More Photos From The Summit. by Hakeem12(m): 10:35pm On Jun 12, 2018
North Korea has done this before. They have had a talk like this before, and they played the US and the south. The north is a master at this game. Just like chess. This is gonna be interesting.
Re: Kim Jong-un Commits To 'Complete De-nuclearization, More Photos From The Summit. by mankan2k7(m): 4:51am On Jun 13, 2018
Thank u Jesus for giving d world Trump.
Re: Kim Jong-un Commits To 'Complete De-nuclearization, More Photos From The Summit. by bg0074real(m): 8:14am On Jun 13, 2018
All I have to is.. the hypocrisy of American democracy.
Re: Kim Jong-un Commits To 'Complete De-nuclearization, More Photos From The Summit. by Samcent: 8:50am On Jun 13, 2018
zlantanfan:
I disagree on aljazeera, the Israeli propangada they do is enormous they basically are reporting on Gaza every 30mins with a one sideded approach, they have al nakba, and war in June which are current one sideded documentary for Palestine, they keep airing these everyday.

They have enough correspondents in Gaza and all their analyst are Iran sympathetic.

Their only correspondent in Nigeria is Hausa moslem, none of their programs talk about how Islamic terrorists are cancerous but they can tell you so much in far away USA on islamophobia.

I can go on, they have a direct anti Israel script
I can't help but agree with you. I saw both documentaries you mentioned, they were just too one sided. They did not capture the views of the Israelis.
Re: Kim Jong-un Commits To 'Complete De-nuclearization, More Photos From The Summit. by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 13, 2018
Ubenedictus:
this means as far as the deal is concerned north Korea wins
Exactly!

So far so good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Trump Wins Again, Trump Scores Big Win In Nevada / Hamas' Deputy Head, Salah Al-arouri Killed In Israel Drone Strike (photo) / Nigerians "Voting" For Trump And Clinton In Port-Harcourt (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.