Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

I Miss Rocking Yansh - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Miss Rocking Yansh (1426 Views)

Nigerians Condemn Jamaicans Dancing And Rocking On A Bike / Black Man Rocking Oyinbo Woman In Jamaica. See Her Son's Reaction / Yes I'm Ugly, I'm Rocking My Ugliness - Nigerian Lady (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Miss Rocking Yansh by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 12, 2018
For timid and broke guys like me, grinding one's rod on a lady's behind at parties served as our main source of sexual ecstacy. Although, i'm pass adolescence stage now, i can't help but reminisce about the good times of the past.......
Re: I Miss Rocking Yansh by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 12, 2018
SECONDARY SCHOOL DAYS

right from ss1, i was a party freak. I was a teenager at a time parties were really in vogue as a result of enough money in circulation then. I joined PLADDS club who were really into social gatherings amongst public school.

After the whole boring talk during their event, it went down to 'dance! Dance! Dance!' no bum bum was spared by my flaccid rod.

I remember one sophisticated and innocently-looking teen who turned down my request to dance with her. Immediately she heard 'do me' by psquare, she threw caution to the wind and rocked me all over. Chei!

I also didn't miss birthdays at once popular hotels like mekaval, casa de pedro, mcdonalds, bulos etc
Re: I Miss Rocking Yansh by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 12, 2018
MY DAYS AT UNIBEN

i entered uniben around 2010 when the school was bubbling with parties. Not now that the school is cutting down on parties. Then there was the famous bonfire organised by hostels and departments. I had friends in almost all faculties. We updated each other on the latest parties. From welcome party to hostel/dept week, i was present.

I noticed that in such parties, naive or reserved girls loosened up to dance. I also had this strange boldness on the dance floor to approach girls.

I remember one dinner party i attended till dawn. It was a bomb. Things got messy between me and a slim naughty girl and we were all touchy touchy.

Medical hostel, optometry dept and ekenwan students always had a blast in organisation. Little wonder, i crossed over to ekenwan campus on some occasions.
Re: I Miss Rocking Yansh by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 12, 2018
I'm all grown up now with little or no fun again
Re: I Miss Rocking Yansh by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 16, 2018
Hian

(1) (Reply)

Rapper T.I Side Chick Taking Shots At His Wife 'tiny' (see What She Posted) / What Is/are Your Fetish That Gives That Extra Pleasure / This Is Making me One Week Without Mastubation.. Glory!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.