Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,842 members, 7,802,693 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? (60974 Views)

What Physical Features In Ladies Turn You Off? / Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Ladies? / Ladies, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by Trexnemesis(m): 12:03am On Jun 13, 2018
Bad hygiene, insubordination and smelly "something". Any of these is enough to kill my interest in any woman, no matter who or what she is.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by Divay22(f): 12:04am On Jun 13, 2018
handsomeguy4kyf:
excessive body odour
heavy makeup.
yam leg.
rotten teeth
wide nose.
and if she pierce her ears more than once.
mouth odour
unhygienic
smelling hair.
smelling pussy.
unshaved armpits.
fat lady, i mean fatso excessive like elephant.
and lastly if she bleach .
rotten knuckles,
Lol grin grin grin
Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by King44(m): 12:04am On Jun 13, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
A man who complains about any physical feature of a woman isn't fit to be called a man.
and a woman who complain about the physical features the a man is nothing but olosho pronto

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by Chatflick(m): 12:06am On Jun 13, 2018
Mztitovina:
I dnt wnna talk abt dis b4 buh i havf to
Mny of yu decided mny gals boobs r big bcus she *gave* guys to touch it often
So it bcums big ad soft enfu 4 it to fall
Well daris smt yu wanna know
Aw abt some tins yu dnt know
Havf yu ever research ani oda reason
Of course not
Breast lumps
Reserch on it
Millions of gals in dis world got operated to remove it
Cus it leads to breast cancer
Bcus of aw ignorant mny pple are
D lumps z discoverd late
Wen it becums big ad heavy
So d boobs becums big ad slaggin
Ad operations are done
Nt all gals yu tink havf big boobs bcus of *touch*
Mny had lumps
Weda it ws big or small b4 it ws discovered
Yu cannur jus conclude evry big boobs lady z a slut or LovePeddler
Mny r evn ashame to show deir boobs to deir mums cus of d ugly scar
Evry single lady hvf diffrnt tin dey r going tru insde
Buh chse 2 keep it cus dey dnt wnna b blasted or embrassed
Scars r nt sumtin to b proud of
but dey di nt chose dah life
Dey di nt chse to havf lumps in deir boobs
Dey di nt chse to get operated on deir boobs
Dey di nt chse to havf fallen boobs
Dey di nt chse to havf big boobs
Jus stop concluding ad discriminatimg
It has killd mny gals
Ad it still gnna kill if dis continue
yu guys reli nid 2 stop concluding ad start saving lives

To all of d gals who had breast lumps or still have
I wish us all long life with no cancer

Share to save draining souls
God bless
Writing in full words won't kill you.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by felaismyhero(m): 12:07am On Jun 13, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

Some things...
wow,guy,you are really good.you've done so well with correcting a lot of grammatical flaws on this forum.well done sir.
Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by King44(m): 12:08am On Jun 13, 2018
I dislike girls with protruding Tommy
Girls that are too short
And girls that doesn't smell nice

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by Nobody: 12:08am On Jun 13, 2018
I usually check attitude & behaviours other physical features ain't a problem as long as those two are cleared

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by santricedupas(m): 12:10am On Jun 13, 2018
I hate ladies that there pussy is no deep, some ur penis cap will enter and stop at the middle, smelly pussy, lazy ladies that won't want you to ride them not more than ten minutes they will be complaining that they are tired, dry pussy that won't orgasm on time there by forcing u to use saliva or lubrica

4 Likes

Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by King44(m): 12:11am On Jun 13, 2018
Uglymugg:
-Big Stomach
-Loose Face (even if you're fat, you can still have a toned face)
-Hairy Armpits
-Any kind of chest or facial hair (I don't mind arm hair)
-Overly muscular women
I hate this features too, a big turn off

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by cyrus1992(m): 12:11am On Jun 13, 2018
painfully ugly girls
Most especially when the ugliness and her face reminds you of your past, present and future nightmares.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by Respect55(m): 12:12am On Jun 13, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
A man who complains about any physical feature of a woman isn't fit to be called a man.
What of a woman who complains about a man's physical features

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by daveP(m): 12:12am On Jun 13, 2018
Big tummy and yam leg.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by Nobody: 12:14am On Jun 13, 2018
handsomeguy4kyf:
excessive body odour
heavy makeup.
yam leg.
rotten teeth
wide nose.
and if she pierce her ears more than once.
mouth odour
unhygienic
smelling hair.
smelling pussy.
unshaved armpits.
fat lady, i mean fatso excessive like elephant.
and lastly if she bleach .
rotten knuckles,
Guy take am easy, all the negative things for this life nai you just list.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by King44(m): 12:14am On Jun 13, 2018
oluwatodimu1:
Ladies with beards are scary mehn! dating the dirty ones is like attempting sucide!
Really scary!!!

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by hopexter(m): 12:15am On Jun 13, 2018
FoolishBoy419:

So women shouldnt be criticized right? My girlfriend used to be overweight but after threats and scolds from me she quickly decided to hit the gym. Today she looks like a model. You people should stop being lazy. There are things you cant change ( ugly face, dwarfism, etc) those ones are acceptable.

Dude if you accept ugly face, dwarfism and etc then it's just obesity/overweight you don't accept. That's strange or I'm I too dull to understand your comment?
Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by Stanleysteno(m): 12:16am On Jun 13, 2018
Mouth n body odour, flat yansh, I too know attitude, nagging etc

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by Respect55(m): 12:17am On Jun 13, 2018
Telemon:
Question.are women allow to do so?
RIP English
Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by King44(m): 12:19am On Jun 13, 2018
maryamuwane:
stop body shaming
u need to change the thread opened for women, seriously it made a guy like me to start feeling inferior

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by TolaniLuv: 12:19am On Jun 13, 2018
Nigerian women face angry and flat ass!

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by Nobody: 12:21am On Jun 13, 2018
Bad breath and smelly hair.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by thundergucci(m): 12:22am On Jun 13, 2018
Mztitovina:
I dnt wnna talk abt dis b4 buh i havf to
Mny of yu decided mny gals boobs r big bcus she *gave* guys to touch it often
So it bcums big ad soft enfu 4 it to fall
Well daris smt yu wanna know
Aw abt some tins yu dnt know
Havf yu ever research ani oda reason
Of course not
Breast lumps
Reserch on it
Millions of gals in dis world got operated to remove it
Cus it leads to breast cancer
Bcus of aw ignorant mny pple are
D lumps z discoverd late
Wen it becums big ad heavy
So d boobs becums big ad slaggin
Ad operations are done
Nt all gals yu tink havf big boobs bcus of *touch*
Mny had lumps
Weda it ws big or small b4 it ws discovered
Yu cannur jus conclude evry big boobs lady z a slut or LovePeddler
Mny r evn ashame to show deir boobs to deir mums cus of d ugly scar
Evry single lady hvf diffrnt tin dey r going tru insde
Buh chse 2 keep it cus dey dnt wnna b blasted or embrassed
Scars r nt sumtin to b proud of
but dey di nt chose dah life
Dey di nt chse to havf lumps in deir boobs
Dey di nt chse to get operated on deir boobs
Dey di nt chse to havf fallen boobs
Dey di nt chse to havf big boobs
Jus stop concluding ad discriminatimg
It has killd mny gals
Ad it still gnna kill if dis continue
yu guys reli nid 2 stop concluding ad start saving lives

To all of d gals who had breast lumps or still have
I wish us all long life with no cancer

Share to save draining souls
God bless

Please next time if you cannot type what somebody can read don't bother commenting, I can't even explain how difficult it is to read this thing

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by Cashious(m): 12:22am On Jun 13, 2018
I hate chubby ladies

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by ozoebuka1(m): 12:25am On Jun 13, 2018
Ugly face, k-leg and dumbness grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by goat22: 12:31am On Jun 13, 2018
1. A woman that doesn't look like a goat. 2. A woman that does not have the features of a Niger goat. 3. A woman that doesn't smell like a goat. 4. A woman that doesn't have red sokoto goat's teeth.
Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by Nobody: 12:33am On Jun 13, 2018
angry

Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by Nobody: 12:34am On Jun 13, 2018
sad sad

Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by tiger28: 12:34am On Jun 13, 2018
SKINNY girls!!! No butt no chest ....the ones that you see in these stupid pageants ala agbani darego. And some idiot will tell me thats womanly?

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by Wisebisho: 12:38am On Jun 13, 2018
FoolishBoy419:

So women shouldnt be criticized right? My girlfriend used to be overweight but after threats and scolds from me she quickly decided to hit the gym. Today she looks like a model. You people should stop being lazy. There are things you cant change ( ugly face, dwarfism, etc) those ones are acceptable.
Show us her picture or I no go believe u.
Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by Nobody: 12:42am On Jun 13, 2018
MhisTahrah:
Sexy pointed nose? Loooool.
Hey, Where have you been grin
Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by Daeylar(f): 12:42am On Jun 13, 2018
babeosisi:
anybody that says anything is talking about their mama
OK this made me laugh grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by permit(m): 12:45am On Jun 13, 2018
; this thread make brian shaa... please is there any one here who knows on how i can get a baby horse from 4-6 months.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by frankpro27(m): 12:52am On Jun 13, 2018
Things I don't like in a woman
1. Dirtiness
2. Fatness
3. Body odour
4. Mouth odour
5. Saggy/small boob
6. Flat Backside
7. Yam leg
8. K leg
9. Gossip. Except we gossip to each other grin
10. Cheat Nd liar

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) / Lady Gives Sex Advice To Men - Prince Eke, Wale Gates, Others Condemn Her / Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.