Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,368 members, 7,800,742 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

11 Ways To Get Anyone Love You Within 24 Hours, Including Your Boss - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 11 Ways To Get Anyone Love You Within 24 Hours, Including Your Boss (55435 Views)

See How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Within 24 Hours [Picture] / Man seeks divorce 24 hours after marriage over wife's deceptive ‘backside' / Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Ways To Get Anyone Love You Within 24 Hours, Including Your Boss by Shortyy(f): 2:20pm On Jun 14, 2018
Riversides2003:

Try me I promise I won’t prove difficult Lol.

Re: 11 Ways To Get Anyone Love You Within 24 Hours, Including Your Boss by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 14, 2018
24hours is so lil a time to make someone fall for you so hard.
Re: 11 Ways To Get Anyone Love You Within 24 Hours, Including Your Boss by Obidikejr(m): 11:01pm On Jun 14, 2018
newsupdatess:
You spend hours sitting in class staring at the guy you like. That won’t get you very far. It’s time to learn how to let a guy know you’re interested.

Sometimes guys can be so oblivious to the signs that it gets frustrating. Girls, you know what I’m talking about. But listen, maybe you’re just not showing the right signs. Learning how to let a guy know you’re interested in a way that they’ll understand and respect is key.

Drooling over them definitely shows you like them but probably won’t work out for you in the long run. I’m speaking from experience. Trust me on that. How to let a guy know you’re interested

No one said it was easy telling someone how you feel about them. You have no idea how many times I’ve told someone I liked them and was turned down. And, from each rejection, rather than deciding that I would never tell anyone I like them ever again, I kept going. What’s the big deal? You tell them you like them, they don’t like you and you move one.

It’s amazing how quickly people forget these things. But we put a lot of pressure on ourselves and this stops us from taking the next step forward and telling someone how we feel. It’s time, ladies. It’s time.

#1 Tell him. I’m a big advocate for expressing your feelings. Plus, this is the easiest way for someone to understand how you feel. If you tell him of your interest in him, there’s no way he misinterprets that. You like him, and you told him you like him. Now, he knows exactly how you feel so he either accepts it or not.

#2 Be approachable. Sure, play the mysterious type, but why? It sounds exhausting and you wait for the guy to approach you. Yawn. Why not just open yourself and be more approachable. If you show a guy that you’re friendly and communicative, you show them that you’re interested in talking to them. Now, does this show you that you like them? Not necessarily, but it’s a good first step.

#3 Make the first move in a conversation. If you see him eating lunch alone or waiting in line for the elevator, be the first one to start a conversation. Usually, men assume they should be the one to make the first move in everything, but why not mix it up a bit? This shows him you’re interested in talking to him and allows him to make the first move the next time he sees you. Show him that you’re interested.

#4 Make eye contact. When we like someone, we stare at them. Well, why not look at them while they’re looking at you? Eye contact is one of the major signs we all follow when trying to see if someone is into us or not. If someone avoids eye contact with you, they’re not interested in you. However, if they stare at you while you look at them, it’s a clear sign that you are into each other. So, if you want him to know that you like him, look at him.

#5 Smile. I know this may seem elementary, but you would never approach a guy who’s always frowning and looking angry. So, why would a guy assume you’re interested in him if you look like that? Exactly.

It’s time to put a smile on that face because he won’t know you’re interested in him if you don’t look at him and smile. But, of course, don’t force it. If you don’t feel like smiling, then don’t.

#6 Ask him out. Now, you may be freaking out at this point, but don’t. When it comes to figuring out how to let a guy know you’re interested in him, this is definitely a strong first move, but that doesn’t make it bad. Why not ask him out? This clearly shows him you’re interested in getting to know him more. So, he probably will be more relaxed knowing you like him. Well, the first date jitters will simply vanish.

#7 Text him. I know people say that he needs to text you first and that you need to wait a couple hours to reply, blah blah blah. Listen, if you like him, just text him. Who cares about who texted who first. The point is, you’re interested in him, so he should know that. Send him a text and see if he replies. Who knows where it’ll lead you.

#8 Don’t act like a friend. You’re not friends. Let’s just make this very clear. You don’t even want to be his friend, you want something more, right? So, don’t act like his friend in order to somehow weasel yourself into the girlfriend or dating position. You need to make it obvious that you’re interested in him more than just a friend. That way, neither of you waste your time.

#9 Don’t play games. I know people love playing games. The whole “hot and cold” thing. Well, it’s boring. Frankly, if you’re genuinely interested in him then you should be honest with about how you feel. It’s easier for you in the long-run as well. Say what you want and mean what you say.

#10 Flirt. You most likely flirt with him naturally because you want to be intimate with him. Flirting is the first step to intimacy. You basically build up the sexual tension. This is a clear sign men go by when figuring out if someone likes them. They see if this person flirts with him. If not, they most likely are unsure of where your intentions lie.

#11 Be persistent. Now, this doesn’t mean you should stalk and harass him until he agrees to go out with you. But, be a little persistent with showing him how you feel. Don’t be hot one day and cold the next. If he takes you for ice cream, text him later telling him that you enjoyed it, or ask him to hang out with you again. Sometimes, you must put a little more effort in to show them that you like them.

Read more at: http://glaringtips.win/11-tricky-ways-to-let-a-guy-know-youre-interested-without-appearing-overeager/
In Nigeria or...?
Re: 11 Ways To Get Anyone Love You Within 24 Hours, Including Your Boss by Obidikejr(m): 11:48pm On Jun 14, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Seun, reveal your location, i'm coming to do the needful since you've refused to marry wink
He is
Re: 11 Ways To Get Anyone Love You Within 24 Hours, Including Your Boss by Obidikejr(m): 11:55am On Jun 15, 2018
Shortyy:

grin I'm scared AF.
You don't need to be, I'm easy to talk and be with, I just look scary and like I don't give a damn about who kim kardishan is. That's just the act to get you wanting more.DM _goldust__ on IG . You shall give your testimony on NL
Re: 11 Ways To Get Anyone Love You Within 24 Hours, Including Your Boss by Shortyy(f): 12:11pm On Jun 15, 2018
Obidikejr:

You don't need to be, I'm easy to talk and be with, I just look scary and like I don't give a damn about who kim kardishan is. That's just the act to get you wanting more.DM _goldust__ on IG . You shall give your testimony on NL
And who is goldust exactly?
Re: 11 Ways To Get Anyone Love You Within 24 Hours, Including Your Boss by Frankicent(m): 3:19pm On Jun 15, 2018
Midgut:
There is this beautiful and respectful lady in my class that has been given me green light since part1 (2014), as we are now in part4. I have been ignoring her, not that I don't like her but, I always fear for her. Although, she seems to be losing interest in me lately.

I don't want to be a budden to her due to my financial incapability that was the reason why I have been doing that.

My question now is this: should I make friends with her and see what happens?

Green light part 1 to part 4 and you still want her to give you green light.... Bros na touch light she go give you... Foolish boi... Just tell us you don't have liver to woo a lady no dey whine us.
Re: 11 Ways To Get Anyone Love You Within 24 Hours, Including Your Boss by Frankicent(m): 3:21pm On Jun 15, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Ignore him. Give the attention to someone else.

Hmmm naso easily said than done... She said it as if she's one tough lady.... Go sit down jawe..
Re: 11 Ways To Get Anyone Love You Within 24 Hours, Including Your Boss by Obidikejr(m): 3:29pm On Jun 15, 2018
Shortyy:

And who is goldust exactly?
Just follow him on IG and send him a DM. Sure it's the guy you was talking about
Re: 11 Ways To Get Anyone Love You Within 24 Hours, Including Your Boss by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 15, 2018
Frankicent:

Hmmm naso easily said than done... She said it as if she's one tough lady.... Go sit down jawe..
Lol. Thanks
Re: 11 Ways To Get Anyone Love You Within 24 Hours, Including Your Boss by Frankicent(m): 11:08pm On Jun 15, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Lol. Thanks

You welcome my dear.
Re: 11 Ways To Get Anyone Love You Within 24 Hours, Including Your Boss by Shortyy(f): 8:40am On Jun 16, 2018
Obidikejr:

Just follow him on IG and send him a DM. Sure it's the guy you was talking about
LMAO u no well.
Re: 11 Ways To Get Anyone Love You Within 24 Hours, Including Your Boss by Obidikejr(m): 10:32am On Jun 16, 2018
Shortyy:

LMAO u no well.
Re: 11 Ways To Get Anyone Love You Within 24 Hours, Including Your Boss by Shortyy(f): 10:45am On Jun 16, 2018
Obidikejr:

grin grin grin didn't see your DM... OK... Whatsapp 0.7.0.1:4:3:6:8:8:9:6
If he isn't the guy, block him though...grin.. Just have fun sweedy
Block who? Are you high? undecided
Re: 11 Ways To Get Anyone Love You Within 24 Hours, Including Your Boss by Obidikejr(m): 11:02am On Jun 16, 2018
Shortyy:

Block who? Are you high? undecided
Lmao grin... No, I'm leading you on. Snap out of it and get the hint angry

Re: 11 Ways To Get Anyone Love You Within 24 Hours, Including Your Boss by Shortyy(f): 12:08pm On Jun 16, 2018
Obidikejr:

Lmao grin... No, I'm leading you on. Snap out of it and get the hint angry
Are you hitting on me?
Re: 11 Ways To Get Anyone Love You Within 24 Hours, Including Your Boss by Obidikejr(m): 5:05pm On Jun 16, 2018
Shortyy:

Are you hitting on me?
Re: 11 Ways To Get Anyone Love You Within 24 Hours, Including Your Boss by Obidikejr(m): 3:02pm On Jun 27, 2018
Shortyy:
Are you hitting on me?
Where are you based shortty?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why / Meet Ewobiolaoluwaseto Bridget aka 'OROBO' 'Fattiebumbum': Plus-Sized Model / 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.