Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,981 members, 7,799,345 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

Don Jazzy Photoshops Himself Into Nude Photo Of Beyonce & Jay Z - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Photoshops Himself Into Nude Photo Of Beyonce & Jay Z (66401 Views)

Funke Akindele Photoshops Genevieve Nnaji's Bikini Photo / Artist Photoshops Ankara Clothes On Toke Makinwa's Nude Photo / Masterkraft Photoshops His Head On Ebuka's Agbada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Photoshops Himself Into Nude Photo Of Beyonce & Jay Z by DivinelyBlessed: 1:28pm On Jun 12, 2018
Your mates don born

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Photoshops Himself Into Nude Photo Of Beyonce & Jay Z by walosky(m): 1:32pm On Jun 12, 2018
Even look at the way Rihanna curled up like an Urang Utang
Re: Don Jazzy Photoshops Himself Into Nude Photo Of Beyonce & Jay Z by richeeyo(m): 1:33pm On Jun 12, 2018
I thought he had sense, no wonder the whole crew is falling apart, the last remaining one too is running after broom stick dick

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Photoshops Himself Into Nude Photo Of Beyonce & Jay Z by Sunsets: 1:34pm On Jun 12, 2018
As Wizkid posed in front o his and mastered his line of toasting Genevieve only for him to see her in person and said, "Good morning ma."
kay29000:
One day, Rhianna will have his time, and he will probably be the one to run from bad girl riri

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Photoshops Himself Into Nude Photo Of Beyonce & Jay Z by Bonel(m): 1:41pm On Jun 12, 2018
Mtcheew... Agbaya
Re: Don Jazzy Photoshops Himself Into Nude Photo Of Beyonce & Jay Z by Antoeni(m): 1:46pm On Jun 12, 2018
Who no like better thing?

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Photoshops Himself Into Nude Photo Of Beyonce & Jay Z by Hallabee1(m): 1:49pm On Jun 12, 2018
watin this old man dey find self
Re: Don Jazzy Photoshops Himself Into Nude Photo Of Beyonce & Jay Z by Guycredit: 1:52pm On Jun 12, 2018
Feel free to give me a call
Re: Don Jazzy Photoshops Himself Into Nude Photo Of Beyonce & Jay Z by LabUdegbe(m): 1:58pm On Jun 12, 2018
Centrallock:
Love his Self-Deprecating Humor
Just love it
Re: Don Jazzy Photoshops Himself Into Nude Photo Of Beyonce & Jay Z by jrusky(m): 2:04pm On Jun 12, 2018
Now i realised Don Jazzy has a big problem or hidding something. This guy need to be tie with rope and bundle back to village for spiritual check. If truly your manhood not working seek help secretly man, you got the cash seek help your attitude it's so near or a resemblance of people with impotency.

Give your mama grandchild leave Beyonce nonsense alone produce baby Mr man show us what you have gotten.

Or illuminati has taken your dick too like that idiot called..................name reveal next time.
Re: Don Jazzy Photoshops Himself Into Nude Photo Of Beyonce & Jay Z by SirLakes: 2:12pm On Jun 12, 2018
I like the way he relates on social media cheesy

...not like dos yeyebrities that only knows how to bash their fan(s) on social media undecided
Re: Don Jazzy Photoshops Himself Into Nude Photo Of Beyonce & Jay Z by eliash: 2:14pm On Jun 12, 2018
simonlee:
How can you photoshop yourself wearing sunshades on the bed with nude Rihanna... like is everything alright?
Re: Don Jazzy Photoshops Himself Into Nude Photo Of Beyonce & Jay Z by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 12, 2018
CastedBlog:
He wished? Lol, Don Jazzy known for his huge sense of humor is at it again, This time he photoshopped or someone photoshopped him and Rihanna into the popular photo of Beyonce and Jay Z where they posed nude, during their tour...

Remember last week, Beyonce broke the internet with a bedroom photo of she and Jay Z posing nude., Yea thats part of it..

How ever Don Jazzy shared the photo on his page and even tagged Rihanna, lol.. see his caption below;

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/hilarious-don-jazzy-photoshops-himself.html

which kain olodo be dis

That's riri and not beyonce
Re: Don Jazzy Photoshops Himself Into Nude Photo Of Beyonce & Jay Z by kingsley18(m): 2:39pm On Jun 12, 2018
Good evening fam �

Do you know that it won't take you more than a minute to VIEW, LIKE AND COMMENT on my INDOMIE TV COMMERICAL ENTRY.. Why not help a brother WIN THIS PRICE?��‍♂�

Use the link below to VIEW AND LIKE MY VIDEO then SCROLL DOWN THE YOUTUBE PAGE TO GET TO THE COMMENT SECTION.
Link in Bio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3unHDHHE_Y

IF YOU HAVE DONE THIS already, YOU KNOW YOU'RE THE BEST�... THANKS A BUNCH����
Re: Don Jazzy Photoshops Himself Into Nude Photo Of Beyonce & Jay Z by jaxxy(m): 3:00pm On Jun 12, 2018
Stupidity grin
Re: Don Jazzy Photoshops Himself Into Nude Photo Of Beyonce & Jay Z by dimpledgudi: 3:01pm On Jun 12, 2018
This is a clear case of low self esteem, shamelessness,idiocy mediocrity, uncultured, and low upbringing. And to think you are somebody's role model. Foolish
Re: Don Jazzy Photoshops Himself Into Nude Photo Of Beyonce & Jay Z by opsy10: 3:19pm On Jun 12, 2018
wat is it with nigerians and marriage??
anything u say or do , response is go get married. kmt
Re: Don Jazzy Photoshops Himself Into Nude Photo Of Beyonce & Jay Z by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 12, 2018
This dude is gradually going insane
Re: Don Jazzy Photoshops Himself Into Nude Photo Of Beyonce & Jay Z by stiffy56(m): 3:28pm On Jun 12, 2018
Go marry....
Re: Don Jazzy Photoshops Himself Into Nude Photo Of Beyonce & Jay Z by fountainJay: 3:33pm On Jun 12, 2018
Munzy14:
This guy sef filled with humor.
Come where is the moderator incharge of finance. Oya sharp sharp!.
Chai!!!! ftc again on top nonsense topic...
Soon he will share his pre wedding pics, and everyone will take it as Photoshop
I never knew there's cash reward for FTC, how much is it please?
Re: Don Jazzy Photoshops Himself Into Nude Photo Of Beyonce & Jay Z by room089: 3:34pm On Jun 12, 2018
Mba!

Photoshop gone wrong!

That's Don jazzy and Rihanna instead.
Re: Don Jazzy Photoshops Himself Into Nude Photo Of Beyonce & Jay Z by kay29000(m): 5:31pm On Jun 12, 2018
Sunsets:
As Wizkid posed in front o his and mastered his line of toasting Genevieve only for him to see her in person and said, "Good morning ma."

lol! Did that actually happen?
Re: Don Jazzy Photoshops Himself Into Nude Photo Of Beyonce & Jay Z by holyeye1989(m): 6:30pm On Jun 12, 2018
But is it true that his thing is not working?
Re: Don Jazzy Photoshops Himself Into Nude Photo Of Beyonce & Jay Z by Donpenny(m): 8:02pm On Jun 12, 2018
Only God knows how many time he has mastubated with this woman's pix undecided
Re: Don Jazzy Photoshops Himself Into Nude Photo Of Beyonce & Jay Z by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 10:50pm On Jun 22, 2018
Centrallock:
Love his Self-Deprecating Humor
Just love it
Heard you had an accident sorry and you're back to PH, please your line ain't going, do call me The land you sold has c of o issues please do reach me asap
Re: Don Jazzy Photoshops Himself Into Nude Photo Of Beyonce & Jay Z by Centrallock: 9:22pm On Jun 23, 2018
OPTIMUSPRIME08:
Heard you had an accident sorry and you're back to PH, please your line ain't going, do call me The land you sold has c of o issues please do reach me asap
acknowledged

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) / Romance In Nollywood: Top Actors And The Actresses They Dated / Tboss Flaunts Cleavage On Snapchat (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.