Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,495 members, 7,781,482 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:20 PM

BREAKING: Buhari Officially Confers GCFR Title On MKO Abiola - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Buhari Officially Confers GCFR Title On MKO Abiola (25134 Views)

President Buhari Officially Unveils The New NNPC Brand / DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin / I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Officially Confers GCFR Title On MKO Abiola by id4sho(m): 1:35pm On Jun 12, 2018
Exwizard:
how i wish someone could put a smile on my face today.....after loosing all my earnings to theft yesterday
it is well, doors shall open exceedingly beyond words and expectation
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Officially Confers GCFR Title On MKO Abiola by Walexybobo(m): 1:37pm On Jun 12, 2018
B'ekun bape d'ale ayo mbo lowuro, orimi eleda mi jowo maje kin ku saaju ogo mi o.
like if u claim it.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Officially Confers GCFR Title On MKO Abiola by gberra: 1:57pm On Jun 12, 2018
LordAdamX, I think the smug look on your face is a more interesting complement to this cheery news.
This fascinating but sad news will always keep your soul bitter, bruised and weeping every June 12 of your living days...LOL!!
Lordadam16

-- Truth burns!
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Officially Confers GCFR Title On MKO Abiola by georgecso(m): 2:05pm On Jun 12, 2018
GEJ initiated this project o
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Officially Confers GCFR Title On MKO Abiola by plessis: 2:15pm On Jun 12, 2018
schoolboij:

Will the pigs and idiots jump in the lagoon or follow their coward leader to Ghana? Only time will tell.
you claim the Igbos hate you but you constantly call them pigs and idiots.... You are so shameless that you don't even recognise your hypocrisy.....

Take you moronic self away from my mentions you sophisticated zoo animal.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Officially Confers GCFR Title On MKO Abiola by haski: 2:32pm On Jun 12, 2018
Good one for our democracy
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Officially Confers GCFR Title On MKO Abiola by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 12, 2018
Esseite:
Its really funny how they make it a tribal fight when not a single Igbo man has condemned the award.

With the June 12 election, the difference was Virtually equal in the SE even with Anambra going the way of SDP despite an Igbo man as Tofa's running mate, are those whom voted for SDP to achieve that figure Anti June 12?

Your leaders are dividing you Nigeria... and its working perfectly..
many Igbo has condemned it and even asked for an holiday for their leaders that doesn't deserve it..you're new in this country.

Igbo people did not voted for abiola since majority of una chose TOFA
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Officially Confers GCFR Title On MKO Abiola by 2dillu2(m): 2:48pm On Jun 12, 2018
danthamccoy:

Bro, there is no correlation between an honour being conferred on a deserving person with all you've just spewed. He's not coming back, so? He has a huge family who will be proud of the honour conferred on their father.
If Abiola were to resurrect today...
If he is in Heaven...
If he is in hell..
Will you kip kwayet?
lol madam patience Jonah
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Officially Confers GCFR Title On MKO Abiola by baby124: 2:49pm On Jun 12, 2018
Good. Congrats to the MKO Abiola family.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Officially Confers GCFR Title On MKO Abiola by 2dillu2(m): 2:52pm On Jun 12, 2018
pcjuvy:
Same for the female, in this instance you use Boobs
will you keep kwayet grin grin grin
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Officially Confers GCFR Title On MKO Abiola by Trexnemesis(m): 3:03pm On Jun 12, 2018
BabaIbo:
I'm indifferent to/in this issue/matter.

But on a serious/honest note, is this a good reason to vote for him?

Can we call this an achievement?

No. He deserves a 'thank you', not our votes.

Thank you ooo, Bubu.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Officially Confers GCFR Title On MKO Abiola by LordCenturion(m): 3:22pm On Jun 12, 2018
I remember when babangida award himself GCFR in 1988
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Officially Confers GCFR Title On MKO Abiola by hush15: 3:27pm On Jun 12, 2018
bedspread:
As for me it's worthless..
The Man is Long Dead... and is either in Heaven or Hell...
All these schenenigans are a Waste of Time and Resources...

Even if Mko was to Resurrect today, He will never be interested in all these ... Reason being that if he has being in Hell all these years and he is given a chance to come back today, He will carry the Bible with all his might Preaching to others.

If he has being in Heaven all these years, Nothing on earth will intrest him . He will want to die again and return to Heaven..

Mko was Never to be President... if he was he would have been..

Let our Leaders lead with The Fear of GOD. U hv no right to take innocent blood in the name of Religion or Whatever...

Finally, If you Miss Heaven..... you Can't Miss Hell Fire...

The Only Good Lord Grant US Understanding....

you are right... afterall, GEJ got it without stress. PMB went thru it all for 4 times and still eventually got it. what was meant to be will always be.

Que cera cera

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Officially Confers GCFR Title On MKO Abiola by opeyemicollins(m): 3:41pm On Jun 12, 2018
bedspread:

Even if Mko was to Resurrect today, He will never be interested in all these ... Reason being that if he has being in Hell all these years and he is given a chance to come back today, He will carry the Bible with all his might Preaching to others.

If he has being in Heaven all these years, Nothing on earth will intrest him . He will want to die again and return to Heaven..

Let our Leaders lead with The Fear of GOD. U hv no right to take innocent blood in the name of Religion or Whatever...

Why would you interested in it,if you are part of MKO family member you will never say such or if you are part of those that are brutalize or incapacitated then you wouldn't have been saying or this shit of yours all in the name of politics

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Officially Confers GCFR Title On MKO Abiola by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 12, 2018
bedspread:

You people should stop being unreasonable. Christianity is far from being a religion that can lead one to heaven. My opinion.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Officially Confers GCFR Title On MKO Abiola by opeyemicollins(m): 3:47pm On Jun 12, 2018
This is a victory to all and sundry in the country no matter your tribe or religion.its a good move by PMB and he deserves a lot of accolades for doing this alone and this will be a reason someone like me will re vote him 2019
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Officially Confers GCFR Title On MKO Abiola by tallestcash: 3:52pm On Jun 12, 2018
The anti Buhari and anti Yoruba can call it political calculation to win South West votes or give it any name they like, it is their headache. All i know is that PMB has outshone all former President by given the GCFR honour to MKO the who deserve it. Hater should hide their face in shame or jump to lagoon
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Officially Confers GCFR Title On MKO Abiola by Abdulkabir90: 3:52pm On Jun 12, 2018
For me Buhari has really tried and deserves an accolade,what other president could not do,is what he just did,God bless buhari
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Officially Confers GCFR Title On MKO Abiola by Walexddon20(m): 3:54pm On Jun 12, 2018
bedspread:

It can seem worthless to you because you have none to celebrate. The man might be long dead but his legacy and ideology is still very much alive. If you call this wasting of time and resources I wonder what you will call BBN.

If you have nothing to say, my candid advice to you is to say nothing instead of polluting the social media with this shallow comment of yours.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Officially Confers GCFR Title On MKO Abiola by tete7000(m): 3:56pm On Jun 12, 2018
These things only benefit the living, it does nothing to those already dead.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Officially Confers GCFR Title On MKO Abiola by Yellowface1220(m): 3:58pm On Jun 12, 2018
BabaIbo:

Yes, Is a Great Achievement did by Muhammadu Buhari, Congratulations to the MKO Abiola family.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Officially Confers GCFR Title On MKO Abiola by OlufunkeAwoyale(f): 4:04pm On Jun 12, 2018
It is no more a rumour nor a fallacy, it is now officially confirmed: President Muhammadu Buhar conferred a posthumous award of Grand Commander of the Order of the Federal Republic (GCFR) on the late Chief MKO Abiola, the winner of the June 12, 1993 presidential election.

This achievement and fulfillment is a long awaited dream... Thanks to the President. This decision shows that the president is a true democratic leader.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Officially Confers GCFR Title On MKO Abiola by clemco33(m): 4:06pm On Jun 12, 2018
BabaIbo:

what has he done to Mko family since 2015?is it because of 2019 election forget it
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Officially Confers GCFR Title On MKO Abiola by Yellowface1220(m): 4:10pm On Jun 12, 2018
rozayx5:
Nice

Took the honoring of a dead person to deceive

The sw again cool cool

Sai baba

2023/ we will honor the wife

Obviously, You are from a bad home with bad manners inculcated into you else you will have a little respect.If not for been your president ,for the fact he can be your father. You are just a dingbat or to say Cleopatra...
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Officially Confers GCFR Title On MKO Abiola by tallestcash: 4:11pm On Jun 12, 2018
plessis:
you claim the Igbos hate you but you constantly call them pigs and idiots.... You are so shameless that you don't even recognise your hypocrisy.....

Take you moronic self away from my mentions you sophisticated zoo animal.

How do you know that you are the pig and the idiot the person is referring to? The country you call zoo is the same country which all Igbo fore-fathers got their civilization and calling home
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Officially Confers GCFR Title On MKO Abiola by ComradeWonder(m): 4:12pm On Jun 12, 2018
Congratulations to YORUBA race and all lover of democracy.......The quest for new dawn and sustainable democratic system in Nigeria has just began.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Officially Confers GCFR Title On MKO Abiola by Yellowface1220(m): 4:19pm On Jun 12, 2018
iAmucheemma:
So this is how BUHARI wins the southwest over again. Truely, THINGS HAVE FALLEN APART.
Buhari,a trustworthy man. Your vote in s/w is sure.Let your enemies go commit suicide.... Like Amucheemma grin grin grin
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Officially Confers GCFR Title On MKO Abiola by tallestcash: 4:27pm On Jun 12, 2018
clemco33:
what has he done to Mko family since 2015?is it because of 2019 election forget it

Suicide is free for anyone that is OK with President MKO posthumous GCFR honour
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Officially Confers GCFR Title On MKO Abiola by BabaIbo: 4:32pm On Jun 12, 2018
Trexnemesis:

No. He deserves a 'thank you', not our votes.
Thank you ooo, Bubu.
Alright
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Officially Confers GCFR Title On MKO Abiola by Deputy1111(m): 4:33pm On Jun 12, 2018
Buhari has done well by given that honor to late MKO Abiola...Nice one
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Officially Confers GCFR Title On MKO Abiola by BabaIbo: 4:35pm On Jun 12, 2018
Yellowface1220:
Yes, Is a Great Achievement did by Muhammadu Buhari, Congratulations to the MKO Abiola family.

Alright
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Officially Confers GCFR Title On MKO Abiola by kenrajmill(m): 4:35pm On Jun 12, 2018
Thanks to President Muhammadu Buhari for the conferment of a posthumous award of Grand Commander of the Order of the Federal Republic (GCFR) on the late Chief MKO Abiola, the winner of the June 12, 1993 presidential election.
Today, we remember you for what you did for the progress of the country, continue to rest in the bosom of the Lord...

On a day like this, some offices are closed, some schools gate were locked and people have to stay back home to celebrate June 12 the true democracy day.
A man was remember, a man was not forgotten, his life counts and he keeps living after his death. What can we be remembered for when we are no more? What will they say at our back even when we still live. For our days here are numbered and so we must make every minutes of our life count. Let's make an impact.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Hands Over Badeh’s Forfeited Mansion To NEDC / Atiku Boza-Boza & Adamu Babale Detained For ‘Insulting' Governor Inuwa Yahaya / Sacked APC NWC Makes U-Turn, Won’t Challenge Dissolution In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.