Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,066 members, 7,807,197 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

BREAKING: Buhari Officially Confers GCFR Title On MKO Abiola - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Buhari Officially Confers GCFR Title On MKO Abiola (25169 Views)

President Buhari Officially Unveils The New NNPC Brand / DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin / I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Officially Confers GCFR Title On MKO Abiola by BabaIbo: 4:35pm On Jun 12, 2018
clemco33:
what has he done to Mko family since 2015?is it because of 2019 election forget it

Alright
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Officially Confers GCFR Title On MKO Abiola by Janetudeh(f): 4:36pm On Jun 12, 2018
This victory is a long-awaited one for MKO Abiola, his work and selfless service to Nigerians will always live on!
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Officially Confers GCFR Title On MKO Abiola by Deputy1111(m): 4:36pm On Jun 12, 2018
georgecso:
GEJ initiated this project o

which project ...
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Officially Confers GCFR Title On MKO Abiola by springer: 4:39pm On Jun 12, 2018
Pick 2, general market, general hold-on for the last card & check up with PMB/Mr-KOLA-ABIOLA 2019.

PMB/MKO 2019.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Officially Confers GCFR Title On MKO Abiola by kenrajmill(m): 4:39pm On Jun 12, 2018
georgecso:

You need to let your brain effectively run before you engage your fingers... GEJ initiated every projects done by Buhari. You need to wake up from slumber.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Officially Confers GCFR Title On MKO Abiola by Yellowface1220(m): 4:39pm On Jun 12, 2018
The best I have seen of this government... i don't mind people doing good things out of desperation....Well done @ Mr President
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Officially Confers GCFR Title On MKO Abiola by Walexddon20(m): 4:46pm On Jun 12, 2018
room089:
Of what need would that be to Abiola now that he is deceased?

But was this borne out Buhari's bid to clinch the presidential seat for a second time under APC?

If you don't know of what benefit it would to Abiola then I will like to believe you need to be educated.
The June 12 struggle is far beyond all about Abiola, do you know the numbers of people that were jailed all in the name of June 12 and are still alive today?
Do you know the number of lives that were lost all in the name of Jun 12?

I want to believe you don't know what you are talking about and it would only be a waste of time arguing with you over this
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Officially Confers GCFR Title On MKO Abiola by tallestcash: 4:46pm On Jun 12, 2018
georgecso:
Shut your trash mouth. GEJ is a coward who failed woefully to act as President in decision making. All GEJ supporters are so daft to the level that you cannot even think and never appreciate all the good things this administration has done so far
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Officially Confers GCFR Title On MKO Abiola by Deputy1111(m): 4:49pm On Jun 12, 2018
Yeeyo:
Given appointment or title to death people is rubbish

You may call it rubbish,,,but to Yoruba race and to the families involved,,it is a good thing....
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Officially Confers GCFR Title On MKO Abiola by Walexddon20(m): 4:55pm On Jun 12, 2018
plessis:
2019 will be drama and comedy filled.....

Mr. Nnanna called the yorubas sophisticated morons....

Will the yorubas prove him right by once again voting for our incompetent uneducated president?

Or will they betray buhari by not voting for him despite buhari honoring their son, mko abiola?....

We the rest of the south will be watching....

You will continue to watching and continue to slave to the Yorubas and Hausas... Since you have decided not to participate in the politics simply because you don't have capable individual that can make any wave when it comes to political dispensation. Keep watching as Yoruba make things happen

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Officially Confers GCFR Title On MKO Abiola by Deputy1111(m): 5:01pm On Jun 12, 2018
Jones4190:
My father was one of Chief Abiola NCP agents during his presidential election. He deserve some accolades too

And what positive effects has your father to the development of Nigeria ?? ...if none..your father deserve ''the honor of go and sit down''
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Officially Confers GCFR Title On MKO Abiola by LordAdamX: 6:55pm On Jun 12, 2018
gberra:
LordAdamX, I think the smug look on your face is a more interesting complement to this cheery news.
This fascinating but sad news will always keep your soul bitter, bruised and weeping every June 12 of your living days...LOL!!
Lordadam16

-- Truth burns!

Dude IDGAF!

Abiola is dead and gone. Even GEJ tried to honor him by renaming UNILAG to MAU. So, I don't know where you get the impression that I or anyone in the SS gives a damn about June 12.

And in case you don't know, the only SS state Abiola didn't win was Rivers. Get your head out of your a$$, it's not a hat.

-Lord
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Officially Confers GCFR Title On MKO Abiola by rhasonel: 6:58pm On Jun 12, 2018
Our client an Insurance and Reinsurance broker request the immediate employment of:
Position: Business Development Executive.
Requirements :
Minimum of first degree in any discipline (an insurance graduate will be at advantage) .
Experienced in marketing insurance services.
Track records in the marketing of insurance services.
Good communication skill.
Must not be above 40 years of age as at the time of this publication.
Qualified and interested candidates should kindly forward their CVs to solomon.james@firstrhasonel.com and copy EUnogu@jordansglobal.com
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Officially Confers GCFR Title On MKO Abiola by gberra: 7:32pm On Jun 12, 2018
LordAdamX:

Dude IDGAF!

Abiola is dead and gone. Even GEJ tried to honor him by renaming UNILAG to MAU. So, I don't know where you get the impression that I or anyone in the SS gives a damn about June 12.

And in case you don't know, the only SS state Abiola didn't win was Rivers. Get your head out of your a$$, it's not a hat.

-Lord

Haahaahaaa, UNILAG to MAU, what an Amazing Stupidity that was.
I wouldn't want to exert your brain to compare the monumental proportion of the recent declaration by PMB.
Henceforth, every June 12, both Living and non-Living souls in the SS will honour and celebrate the memory of MKO Abiola.. Every June 12 shall be a nightmare for you as the nation relieve his memory.. I know it's been hard for you since the news smacked your face but it's just getting harder..

-Truth burns
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Officially Confers GCFR Title On MKO Abiola by LordAdamX: 7:37pm On Jun 12, 2018
gberra:

[s]Haahaahaaa, UNILAG to MAU, what an Amazing Stupidity that was.
I wouldn't want to exert your brain to compare the monumental proportion of the recent declaration by the PMB.
Henceforth, every June 12, both Living and non-Living souls in the SS will honour and celebrate the memory of MKO Abiola.. Every June 12 shall be a nightmare for you as the nation relieve the his memory.. I know it's been hard for you since the news smacked your face but it's just getting harder..

-Truth burns[/s]

Sophisticated morons!

No soul in SS gives a sh*t about Abiola. We voted for him in the elections, joined in the protest against the annulment, he died and everyone moved on. Nothing more.

-Lord
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Officially Confers GCFR Title On MKO Abiola by gberra: 7:57pm On Jun 12, 2018
LordAdamX:

Sophisticated morons!

No soul in SS gives a sh*t about Abiola. We voted for him in the elections, joined in the protest against the annulment, he died and everyone moved on. Nothing more.

-Lord
Much more, because the time has come for every ineffectual buffons in the SS to remind their children and children's children that "there was a great man"..
Your bile, concoction of falsehood and hateful predictions against Yoruba is failing at every step of your way.
I sincerely sympathize with you especially when the people you so hate are best treated with dignity in this Administration. But as long as we feed the Niger Delta Militants with crumbs, the whole SS can keep mute while those that matters feast at the king's table. LOL!

-Truth burns
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Officially Confers GCFR Title On MKO Abiola by LordAdamX: 8:09pm On Jun 12, 2018
gberra:

Much more, because the time has come for every ineffectual buffons in the SS to remind their children and children's children that "there was a great man"..
Your bile, concoction of falsehood and hateful predictions against Yoruba is failing at every step of your way.
I sincerely sympathize with you especially when the people you so hate are best treated with dignity in this Administration. But as long as we feed the Niger Delta Militants with crumbs, the whole SS can keep mute while those that matters feast at the king's table. LOL!

-Truth burns

This administration? You're joking right?

Can you honestly say the SS gives a rat a**e about Buhari? We don't. We never have. We never will. So we're not expecting anything from the dufus. Buhari will come and go. No one is bothered.

We had the Ministry of Niger Delta and NDDC created partly in response to Saro Wiwa's death; you didn't see us trying to rub it in the face of any tribe. Always trying to foment trouble!

Abiola is the only GCFR to die in prison. Kudirat was shot like a common criminal. It's always easy to lay wreaths than to send roses.

-Lord
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Officially Confers GCFR Title On MKO Abiola by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 8:50pm On Jun 12, 2018
BigNija:
God will bless President Buhari for this great honor he bestowed on us (Yoruba). Our own Obasanjo failed to redress this injustice against humanity, Jonathan released Al-Mustapha but lacked the political will to recognized June 12. Even if Buhari did this because of South-West vote, I will gladly give him my vote for if PDP had done it in their 16 years reign, baba wouldn't be celebrating June 12
I hope June 12 will put food on your table.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Officially Confers GCFR Title On MKO Abiola by gberra: 8:53pm On Jun 12, 2018
LordAdamX:

This administration? You're joking right?

Can you honestly say the SS gives a rat a**e about Buhari? We don't. We never have. We never will. So we're not expecting anything from the dufus. Buhari will come and go. No one is bothered.

We had the Ministry of Niger Delta and NDDC created partly in response to Saro Wiwa's death; you didn't see us trying to rub it in the face of any tribe. Always trying to foment trouble!

Abiola is the only GCFR to die in prison. Kudirat was shot like a common criminal. It's always easy to lay wreaths than to send roses.

-Lord
I honestly do not know where to start with you. This is you being shallow and a bit too daft.
With respect to all fallen heroes across every region of the country, let me ask you this: do you think the creation of NNDC & MND, a political solution and percuniary interest be a consideration for the unwavering activism of Saro Wiwa?. Is ur thinking not the height of buffonery?
- truth burns
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Officially Confers GCFR Title On MKO Abiola by LordAdamX: 8:57pm On Jun 12, 2018
gberra:

I honestly do not know where to start with you. This is you being shallow and a bit too daft.
With respect to all fallen heroes across every region of the country, let me ask you a this: do you think the creation of NNDC & MND, a political solution and percuniary interest be a consideration for the unwavering activism of Saro Wiwa?. Is ur thinking not the height of buffonery?
- truth burns

Only you quote me as I dey my own jejelly, now you dey ask me Jamb question.

Maybe you can't understand English.

"We had the Ministry of Niger Delta and NDDC created partly in response to Saro Wiwa's death; you didn't see us trying to rub it in the face of any tribe."

Same way 1999 Presidential slot was zoned to the SW partly because of June 12. Use your head!

-Lord
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Officially Confers GCFR Title On MKO Abiola by gberra: 9:34pm On Jun 12, 2018
LordAdamX:

Only you quote me as I dey my own jejelly, now you dey ask me Jamb question.

Maybe you can't understand English.

"We had the Ministry of Niger Delta and NDDC created partly in response to Saro Wiwa's death; you didn't see us trying to rub it in the face of any tribe."

Same way 1999 Presidential slot was zoned to the SW partly because of June 12. Use your head!

-Lord
Exactly my question, why must it be partly? Why must such a crumb be a partly consideration?
A presidential slot issa far better compensation than an agency. Even at that the Yoruba nation do not rest on her oars getting better ration of federal share. Your son failed to honour your hero and still scheming next to nothing but decided to go mute till Buhari finishes his 2nd term, How so dumb!, dumb because you knew y'all goofed. Saro wiwa deserves a huge honour and not your dumb consolation of damn agencies. Anyways, Falana has been championing the call already.
-Truth burns
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Officially Confers GCFR Title On MKO Abiola by bedspread: 9:51pm On Jun 12, 2018
[s]
Walexddon20:

It can seem worthless to you because you have none to celebrate. The man might be long dead but his legacy and ideology is still very much alive. If you call this wasting of time and resources I wonder what you will call BBN.

If you have nothing to say, my candid advice to you is to say nothing instead of polluting the social media with this shallow comment of yours.
[/s]
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Officially Confers GCFR Title On MKO Abiola by bedspread: 9:56pm On Jun 12, 2018
1stolax:

You people should stop being unreasonable. Christianity is far from being a religion that can lead one to heaven. My opinion.
Unless u wanna Decieve Yourself.... T
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Officially Confers GCFR Title On MKO Abiola by LordAdamX: 10:14pm On Jun 12, 2018
gberra:

Exactly my question, why must it be partly? Why must such a crumb be a partly consideration?
A presidential slot issa far better compensation than an agency. Even at that the Yoruba nation do not rest on her oars getting better ration of federal share. Your son failed to honour your hero and still scheming next to nothing but decided to go mute till Buhari finishes his 2nd term, How so dumb!, dumb because you knew y'all goofed. Saro wiwa deserves a huge honour and not your dumb consolation of damn agencies. Anyways, Falana has been championing the call already.
-Truth burns

How is any of it your business?

Are you from the SS? Are you a relative of Saro-Wiwa?

Stay on your lane and let us deal with our own issues, busy-body!

GEJ is and always will be a hero for the SS people. Nothing will ever change that. We don't, have never, and will never like Buhari. Nothing will change that.

That's how Buhari tried to goad us with the Ogoni cleanup he has since abandoned just to place Rivers under the APC banner. We never fell for it. We are not as shallow-minded as you dumb sophisticated m*r*ns!

The id**t that killed Saro Wiwa that led to Nigeria's suspension from the Commonwealth of Nations is the same person that your savior Buhari idolizes every time he holds a mic. Yet you have the effrontery to quote me. Dumb f*ck.

The June 12 declaration is solely to curry SW political capital. The last people that'd be worried about it is the SS. We voted Abiola, none of our son is running for Presidency or VP. So just concede that you quoted the wrong person and run back into the cave you've been all this while.

-Lord
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Officially Confers GCFR Title On MKO Abiola by gberra: 10:48pm On Jun 12, 2018
LordAdamX:

How is any of it your business?

Are you from the SS? Are you a relative of Saro-Wiwa?

Stay on your lane and let us deal with our own issues, busy-body!

GEJ is and always will be a hero for the SS people. Nothing will ever change that. We don't, have never, and will never like Buhari. Nothing will change that.

That's how Buhari tried to goad us with the Ogoni cleanup he has since abandoned just to place Rivers under the APC banner. We never fell for it. We are not as shallow-minded as you dumb sophisticated m*r*ns!

The id**t that killed Saro Wiwa that led to Nigeria's suspension from the Commonwealth of Nations is the same person that your savior Buhari idolizes every time he holds a mic. Yet you have the effrontery to quote me. Dumb f*ck.

The June 12 declaration is solely to curry SW political capital. The last people that'd be worried about it is the SS. We voted Abiola, none of our son is running for Presidency or VP. So just concede that you quoted the wrong person and run back into the cave you've been all this while.

-Lord
I will bookmark this. There is a way your words always come back to bite you sore.
goodnite... oh, the last time you had a goodnite was before the declaration.

-truth burns
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Officially Confers GCFR Title On MKO Abiola by judondasylva(m): 8:13am On Jun 13, 2018
JUST FOR JUSTICE SAKE:

MKO Abiola(Yoruba) given National award.

His Vice (Hausa) given National award.

Chief Activist for d restoration of d mandate,Gani Fawehinmi (Yoruba) given National award.

INEC Chairman, Prof Humphery Nwosu ( Igbo) not given any award. This man conducted d freest & fairest election ever, even when he was told by the Military not to announce d result & even to discontinue d announcement of the result,he went ahead to be announcing it until d Military came there & arrested him & he still went ahead & announced Abiola d Winner of d election.But this man was never mentioned or even given a Village award by ds government. Remember that if this man had danced to d tune of the Military & not gone ahead to announce d result & said Abiola was d Winner of d election, there would not have been any ground for Abiola & Gani Fawehinmi to talk or be given awards now.

When Nnamdi Kanu talks, Igbos will even criticise him. This is for us to see how Igbos are taken in this country we all see be ours.
Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From Across The Nation. Videos. / FG Launches Open Treasury Portal (OTP) / Difference Between SSA &SA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.