Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Selfish Interest Tears APC Onitsha North Apart - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Selfish Interest Tears APC Onitsha North Apart (795 Views)

Anambra 2021: Andy Uba Campaigns In Onitsha North And South / Uwajimogu's Death Tears Apc Into Shreds, Okorocha, Ararume Fight Dirty / Choice Of Reps Leader Tears APC Apart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Selfish Interest Tears APC Onitsha North Apart by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:32pm On Jun 12, 2018
The members of  Onitsha North Chapter of All Progressive Congress (APC) has called on its national body to carefully admonish the Zonal Chairman Anambra North, Mr Ezenwa Jeo Ekwuaju,  to stop disintegrating  the party and caution commotion among members. 

The plead was coming when the party loyalists from Onitsha North went for  a solidarity visit to the state's party Secretariat, Awka. 

The mammoth crowd led by the APC Onitsha North Chairman, Mr Michael Bamidele Agha accused Mr Ekwuaju for parading one Mr Nwakaibie Okagbue as the Onitsha North Chairman elect. 

It was recalled that APC, Onitsha North local government conducted its congress on the 12th of May, 2018, where Mr Michael Bamidele Agha was duly emerged  as the authentic chairman for the local government. 

In the said congress, the Zonal Chairman Anambra North, Mr Ezenwa Jeo Ekwuaju, who participated actively, witnessed the landslide victory of Agha, against one Mr  Nwakaibie Okagbue.

The congress was successfully conducted amidst the party stalwarts, the congress party Committee led by the the former Anambra House of Assembly Member, Hon Chinedu Muokwue, members of INEC, Security officers among others. 

Speaking while addressing journalists, the Chairman APC Onitsha North Local Government, Agha expressed surprised that after the State's Congress, the Zonal Chairman started recognizing defeated Okagbue as the chairman of Onitsha North. 

The APC state's Congress, conducted on the 19th of May, 2018  witnessed the authentic Chairman, Onitsha North, Agha and his executives to the venue. 

The venue,  Prof Dora Akinyili Women Development Center, Awka, Anambra state also attracted high profiled personalities, including the Minister of Labour and Employment, Dr Chris Ngige, APC Governorship candidate in the last November 18th Anambra election, Dr Tony Nwoye, the party National Auditor, George Muoghalu among others. 

Mr Agha frowned that Ekwuaju, after the state's congress started running a parallel executive against the Party's constitutional provisions. 

According to Agha, "Ekwuaju' act is capable of distorting the peace APC in Onitsha North had been enjoying. It will mar the reputation of the party. 

"The present executives from Onitsha North were constitutionally qualified by virtue of our Congress. We came to seek for justice. We will remain faithful and loyal to the provisions of the party. 

"I am a party man. I have joined our leader, Ngige from PDP to A. C. From A. C to ACD and ACN, now APC. We are not going back. Our party is known for internal democracy.

"We want our State Chairman, Emeka Ibe, a good man and the National Body of the party to use their good office to address this."  Agha stated. 

Also, the Onitsha North Secretary, the PRO, and the Chairman Ward 10 Onitsha North, Mr Basil Chukwudozie Onubueze, Pastor Ignatius Egbunike and Mrs Uju Nwanekezie - Egemole respectively noted that the decision of the party remains valid and we want the party to call him, Mr Ekwuaju to order. 

They called Mr Ekwuaju to respect party's structure for the general interest of all and not for his egocentric interest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Selfish Interest Tears APC Onitsha North Apart by Ogonike: 11:48pm On Jun 12, 2018
I personally did not recognize Ezenwa's new appointment as Anambra North zonal Chairman, in a phone chat today with the Onitsha North APC Secretary he insisted that he will never work with the Elected Onitsha North APC Chairman. Hon. Agha Mike. He Ezenwa Ekwuaju Joe wasn't elected. Mr. Ekwuaju did not buy party form, he was smuggled from the back door, claiming he was appointed by Hon. Tony Nwoyo. If this is true, then Mr. Ekwuaju can not in that capacity represent Onitsha North Constituency because if that slot is reserved for Onitsha North, then it's only the delegates and exco's from Onitsha North can make that single decision. This will be detrimental to our party democracy. It is absurd and unfair to people who obeyed party rules and orders and paid dully into the party's coffers. He Ekwuaju should resign honorably before he will be disgrace out.
The stakeholders in Onitsha North and Wards elected exco's never in agreement request that Mr. Ekwuaju should represent them and they had never given their consent. According to them Mr. Ezenwa Ekwuaju Joe has never won any election in his polling booth. How then will he lead the people of Onitsha North APC. A blind man cannot lead people with good sight. Let the party give Us Mr. Onochie Ubili who secured a valid nomination form, and he is the choice of Onitsha North APC for Zonal Chairman.
Re: Selfish Interest Tears APC Onitsha North Apart by Ogonike: 5:08pm On Dec 02, 2018
HON. MBANEFO MICHEAL AZUBUIKE NCHEKWUBE PROPOSITION.

The Candidate for Onitsha Federal House of Representatives.

I am writing today to intimate you of a commitment Hon. Mbanefo Michael is making to mainstream, some great ideas with the hope that we can together cause our Constituency and the rest of Nigeria to move forward in a very positive, solid, salutary, profound and urgent manner.

This is with the belief that as a country and a people, we are not where we are supposed to be and there is a need to immediately instigate a turnaround.

All our Constituency, despite tremendous opportunities and its famed resources, keeps hitting the global radar for all the wrong reasons lately; producing the highest numbers of extremely poor people in the world, the highest numbers of out-of-school children, the highest numbers of infant and maternal mortality among other infamous laurels. The clear evidences stare us in the face daily. What really is the individual representing us doing about all these?

The serial and perennial mismanagement of our socio-economy since independence has also led to a situation where the nation has cavorted into serious security crisis, religious and ethnic flareups, and unnecessary accident-proneness, costing precious human lives in the hundreds and thousands. These are the symptoms of mis-governance, subpar leadership and consistent lack of energy and imagination over the years. But Hon. Mbanefo Micheal is standing in the gap today to say that as from the year 2019, Our Constituency in Onitsha and the rest of Anambra State will never remain the same again, and for good.

Vote Hon. Mbanefo Micheal Azubuike. N.
For. Federal House of Representatives.
Onitsha Constituencies.

Together we will change the future

Re: Selfish Interest Tears APC Onitsha North Apart by Ogonike: 5:13pm On Dec 02, 2018
Hon. Mbanefo Michael Azubuike Nchekwube.
Candidate for Onitsha federal house of Representatives.

Good morning the good people of Onitsha and the rest of Anambra State.

It’s not just my name and my opponent’s name on the ballot. It’s the kind of country we want for our children and grandchildren. Is Nigeria dark and divisive. Or hopeful and inclusive?” Hon. Mbanefo Michael says.

“I want to be a Federal House Representative for all Onitsha and the Igbo people. Not just those who support me in this election. For everyone. Because we all have a role to play in building a stronger, fairer Nigeria,” he says.

Throughout our campaign days: hard work, inclusiveness and optimism. “I believe in our people. I love this town and I love my Igbo brothers. I’m convinced our best days are here with us if we reach for them,” Hon. Mbanefo Michael says.

Our campaign has sought to steer the campaign’s messaging onto more positive messages after a acerbic and negative election in the past. “This has to be our mission together: To give our kids and every Igbo man or woman the chance to live up to their God-given potential. So today, I’m asking for your vote. And tomorrow, let’s make history together.”

Igbo race must have equal representation in Nigeria, federal government presence must b seen and enjoyed.

Empowerment scheme must be equally shared to all the three tribe's.

God bless the people of Onitsha.
God bless Anambra state
God bless the Igbo people.
God bless Nigeria again

Vote
Hon. Mbanefo Michael Azubuike Nchekwube

For Onitsha Federal house of Representatives

(1) (Reply)

Fayose Laments As Police Helicopter Conducts Aerial Surveillance In Ekiti / The Governor Of The Year For The South Of Nigeria Is Aregbesola. Business Day / What Saraki Told Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.