Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

I Can’t Afford To Just Throw Out My Drawing. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / I Can’t Afford To Just Throw Out My Drawing. (1256 Views)

My drawing portfolio / Progress Of My Drawing. / My Drawing Of Churchill ... Big Church Heaven. Nevetsibot. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can’t Afford To Just Throw Out My Drawing. by PaigeMorgan: 2:59pm On Jun 12, 2018
Today I was reviewing my old .psd drawings, and to my regret, I learned that one of them opens with a strange mistake. The file has an unknown format. I can’t believe this! Before everything worked and opened without any problems.
Re: I Can’t Afford To Just Throw Out My Drawing. by LeonBurton: 11:53pm On Jun 24, 2018
This one article from Adobe, is also can assist you repair psd file: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/file-recovery-photoshop.html or
https://onlinefilerepair.com/en/photoshop-repair-online.html

· Open "My Computer." In Windows XP, the icon is on the desktop. In Windows Vista or Windows 7, you must access this via the "Computer" option in the Start menu.
· Double-click the "C" drive, followed by the "Windows" folder inside. Locate the temporary Photoshop folder, which will look similar to this: "Photoshop Temp6382948398." Double-click the folder when you find it.
· Locate the file inside the temporary folder that matches the name of the corrupted file. Double-click it to open it in Photoshop.
· Click "Save As" in the "File" portion of the main menu bar. Save it in a different location and under a different name.

(1) (Reply)

Free Tutorial On Photo To Art Using Photoshop Cs6 / Handicrafts Made By Me / Swiss Artist Creates Amazing Portraits By Smashing Glass To Pieces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.