Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,856 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:47 AM

Etisalat's New Data Plan (For Browsing) - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Etisalat's New Data Plan (For Browsing) (52545 Views)

Etisalat New Data Plan / Etisalat Introduces New Data Plan / Etisalat New Offer Of 20k/s With N10 Daily Charge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat's New Data Plan (For Browsing) by mployer(m): 6:42pm On Jun 04, 2010
Guy,we don't drink downloads,we gulp them.
Believe me,i use more than 50mb per hour.

one hour? u may be right sha. I,v used 50mb for over 5 hrs, just brousing at ease. though no much dowloads. But for just 20 minutes, I still dont seem to beleive.
Re: Etisalat's New Data Plan (For Browsing) by aieromon(m): 7:19pm On Jun 04, 2010
m-ployer:

one hour? u may be right sha. I,v used 50mb for over 5 hrs, just brousing at ease. though no much dowloads. But for just 20 minutes, I still dont seem to beleive.

Welcome to my worldTM
Re: Etisalat's New Data Plan (For Browsing) by sammuella(m): 7:39pm On Jun 04, 2010
I love etisalat's mobile data plan and its faster than MTN mobile GPRS.

@omimi. I subscribed for the etisalat 100MB easynet flex bundle plan for N1000 on 19/05/2010. To my greatest chagrin, just this morning 04/06/2010, I got the message : "U have no data resource on the easy data flex plan. Order for more, ". As at 03/06/2010, my data balance was at 83.4MB and I scarcely browse with my phone cos I use my laptop more. What has really happened? Can I recover this 'LOST' data access balance? I hope etisalat will not leave me with a bad impression about them just yet.
Re: Etisalat's New Data Plan (For Browsing) by jaysay(m): 4:40am On Jun 05, 2010
it is a great thing that we have forums like this. i knew this is the kind of crappy service we'll be getting. so, in my case i went for the general modem, huawei 3.6mbps modem. I have been using MTN night plan 3GB limit for NGN2,500, etisalat 100MB for NGN1,000, zain's 100MB for NGN1,000 too. I tried for glo, but it kept giving me error 628 after they consumed my NGN500.

in my opinion, their is no best service, it depends on where you are at any point in time. the closer you are to the mast, the faster the browsing. glo may be best in some areas, why etisalat is the best in other areas. that has been the reason why we've gotten different co
Re: Etisalat's New Data Plan (For Browsing) by dozymars(m): 7:53am On Jun 05, 2010
@ Jaysay, U are right. This is what most people do not understand. It all depends on your location and how close you are to the Base station and also the service being offered by the base station.

Before u purchase any of the internet modems ensure u get information about the service quality in your various locations.
Re: Etisalat's New Data Plan (For Browsing) by jaysay(m): 8:05am On Jun 05, 2010
or better still get your modem unlocked or check out my free to any network modem. the modem allows you to use any gsm network on it. get more info here at www.twitter.com/jaysay4444
Re: Etisalat's New Data Plan (For Browsing) by LUDALOOLO(m): 9:39am On Jun 05, 2010
yusuf_@:

u've just said it all, People just argue blindly about speed, Price, Download limits and all that crap 4getting to realize that it all boils down to the single fact that All Mobile Internet service providers in Nigeria are Seriously giving us the worst of Service compared to other Countries, it's a pity that majority of 9gerians are so ignorant of their basic rights even the educated once.

You have said it all man, but where do we start from
Re: Etisalat's New Data Plan (For Browsing) by mrperfect(m): 9:47am On Jun 05, 2010
Nothing to blag about the 100mg zain have been offering that. Unless the 5000mg that is cheaper.
I expecting any of them to go pass this level.
Then, come and tell us.
Re: Etisalat's New Data Plan (For Browsing) by mrperfect(m): 9:55am On Jun 05, 2010
Best way to utilize this service is to use accelerator, it help your mg to last longer if you are using laptop. I would have given link free here for everybody to download but links are not always allow here. Just use my signeture below to reach my site and click on "leave message" title will be accelerator, then I will send you link to download that.
Re: Etisalat's New Data Plan (For Browsing) by yemi2005(m): 11:15am On Jun 05, 2010
Please house I need somebody at lesat to tell me or give me details on how to be browsing freely on my phone
I'm using Nokia 5330 a newly introduced DSTV mobile phone from MTn Nigeria
Re: Etisalat's New Data Plan (For Browsing) by Konjour(m): 4:46pm On Jun 05, 2010
1,000 Naira for 100mb? undecided I get 1 Gigabyte for 98 Rupees on my Blackberry(with Airtel)which is valid for 30 days, that equates to just about 450 naira, upload speed is about 30kbps.and the download speed which is supposed to be 3.1Mbps,is actually 45kbps. Also heard that there are plans to move Airtel's networks to Nigeria,prolly before the end of this year. Nigerians 'd definitely prefer their data plans to any of the ones currently operating in Naija now. Superb service delivery.
Re: Etisalat's New Data Plan (For Browsing) by Djcn: 5:14pm On Jun 05, 2010
Konjour:

1,000 Naira for 100mb? undecided I get 1 Gigabyte for 98 Rupees on my Blackberry(with Airtel)which is valid for 30 days, that equates to just about 450 naira, upload speed is about 30kbps.and the download speed which is supposed to be 3.1Mbps,is actually 45kbps. Also heard that there are plans to move Airtel's networks to Nigeria,prolly before the end of this year. Nigerians 'd definitely prefer their data plans to any of the ones currently operating in Naija now. Superb service delivery.

Their coming would not change anything. In US the two major carriers are AT&T and VZW and they compete favourably with afordable prises, but here we've got MTN, Zain Glo n Etisalat n a nos of CDMAs and they're all beating around the bush.
Re: Etisalat's New Data Plan (For Browsing) by yemisolar(m): 6:10pm On Jun 05, 2010
ising etisalat at he moment, though just like the other providers it has its own qualms but i think it is okay. the part i find interesting is the fact that i can browse ANYTIME of the day for a month with just #1,000.
Re: Etisalat's New Data Plan (For Browsing) by samonyudo(m): 7:16pm On Jun 05, 2010
can i use this plan with my n72, samonyudo@yahoo.com
Re: Etisalat's New Data Plan (For Browsing) by engrhamid(m): 7:50pm On Jun 05, 2010
samonyudo:

can i use this plan with my n72, samonyudo@yahoo.com
yes u can
Re: Etisalat's New Data Plan (For Browsing) by viruz007(m): 6:13pm On Jun 06, 2010
d speed is amazing, used it wen i was in lagos wiv ma E51, 4got MTN cuz they 1st class crooks, lol,
Re: Etisalat's New Data Plan (For Browsing) by honsule(m): 7:30pm On Jun 06, 2010
viruz007:

d speed is amazing, used it wen i was in lagos wiv ma E51, 4got MTN cuz they 1st class crooks, lol,

MTN cuz they 1st class crooks cheesy cheesy :DLOL
Re: Etisalat's New Data Plan (For Browsing) by mufasa(m): 11:22pm On Jun 06, 2010
I use Three Moblie, On month Pay as you go mobile broadband is 25Euro (10Gig download limit). Speed and stability shits on the best cybercafe or Mobile operator in 9ja.

The summary of it all is that 9ja is still in dial up age.
Re: Etisalat's New Data Plan (For Browsing) by obstead200(m): 10:11pm On Jun 07, 2010
am sorry, but i think etisalat internet sucks!
I presently use it and I can tell u that for the past 4 days, i'v not been able to access anything on the internet. I was even suprised that i could browse the internet 2day.
if not for the fact that I use the phone to make calls on N15/min to all networks, I wud have dropped it like hot coal and gone back to zain internet!

I just wish MTN could give us a more affordable internet plan, like there counterparts in zain and etisalat.

Pls MTN staff on this forum, pls let those theifing mgt in ur office knw this.
Re: Etisalat's New Data Plan (For Browsing) by nikky5(m): 11:13pm On Jun 08, 2010
I really enjoy the zain 100MB data plan for N1,000.Their services has greatly improved.On a good day I also enjoy etisalat.Its equally fast though I browse N5/hour on my laptop with it.
Re: Etisalat's New Data Plan (For Browsing) by ositadima1(m): 7:52am On Jun 09, 2010
@nikky5 so what's N5 equvalent in kb?
Re: Etisalat's New Data Plan (For Browsing) by zenus(m): 1:30pm On Jun 09, 2010
i really enjoy this.

am on 1k dataplan for mobile
Re: Etisalat's New Data Plan (For Browsing) by zenus(m): 1:44pm On Jun 09, 2010
nikky5:

I really enjoy the zain 100MB data plan for N1,000.Their services has greatly improved.On a good day I also enjoy etisalat.Its equally fast though I browse N5/hour on my laptop with it.

Which one is N5/hour
Re: Etisalat's New Data Plan (For Browsing) by zenus(m): 2:02pm On Jun 09, 2010
does glo have this similar Data plan?
Re: Etisalat's New Data Plan (For Browsing) by Laycorn(m): 9:46pm On Jun 09, 2010
What about Multi-link? Lol. Anyway am stay wit Zain for life. Since 7yrs ago am on it. Anyway den like to go where together.
Re: Etisalat's New Data Plan (For Browsing) by Laycorn(m): 9:52pm On Jun 09, 2010
In dec last year till jan dis year. If you buy zain data plan dat time like 100mb they will give you extra 50mb makin 150mb for 1k. Who feel do dat. Zain is okay. Am using it right now.
Re: Etisalat's New Data Plan (For Browsing) by zap2(m): 12:14pm On Jun 10, 2010
wELL SAID BRO

ITS JUST DAT BUSINESSES WILL SUFFER IF TELECOMMS IS BOYCOTTED FOR A WEEK
if it were left to me , i'll say--we do it
Re: Etisalat's New Data Plan (For Browsing) by marketsale(m): 2:27pm On Jun 10, 2010
Re: Etisalat's New Data Plan (For Browsing) by udux2010: 1:50pm On Jun 13, 2010
mine is udux2010@yahoo.com tax
Re: Etisalat's New Data Plan (For Browsing) by nosmas: 5:23pm On Jun 14, 2010
sammuella:

I love etisalat's mobile data plan and its faster than MTN mobile GPRS.

@omimi. I subscribed for the etisalat 100MB easynet flex bundle plan for N1000 on 19/05/2010. To my greatest chagrin, just this morning 04/06/2010, I got the message : "U have no data resource on the easy data flex plan. Order for more, ". As at 03/06/2010, my data balance was at 83.4MB and I scarcely browse with my phone cos I use my laptop more. What has really happened? Can I recover this 'LOST' data access balance? I hope etisalat will not leave me with a bad impression about them just yet.
I had same issue with them in June 1st. i called the CS and also made several follow up calls telling them that i have my issue already been attended to that what i want is follow up and not restating the problem,eventually i was re-credited with my 65MB 4 days after.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Intel Boss, Brian Krzanich, Resigns After Relationship With Employee Was Exposed / Chinese Lady Ordered For Iphone 7 And Got This / Facebook Changes Its Name To Meta In Major Rebrand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.