Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,323 members, 7,808,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

Trump Shows Kim Jong-un His Armored Beast - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Shows Kim Jong-un His Armored Beast (78790 Views)

Trump Shows Interest In Greenland, Asked Aides If Possible To Buy It(Pics) / Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See / Donald Trump 'Sentenced To Death' By North Korea For Insulting Kim Jong Un (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Shows Kim Jong-un His Armored Beast by sulasa07(m): 5:45pm On Jun 12, 2018
Mutemenot:
That Kim sha. He has really dealth with US grin
By tomorrow now, we can see for news say Kim wants to blow US.GOD punish all these news people self.
Re: Trump Shows Kim Jong-un His Armored Beast by ChiefAzubuike(f): 5:45pm On Jun 12, 2018
It amazes me how the USA will never denuclearize and they are clamouring for other to denuclearize. Iran, libya, NK etc.

The sha wan rule the world by force.
Re: Trump Shows Kim Jong-un His Armored Beast by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 12, 2018
GOD BLESS AMERICA
Re: Trump Shows Kim Jong-un His Armored Beast by Abudu2000(m): 5:46pm On Jun 12, 2018
Hh
Re: Trump Shows Kim Jong-un His Armored Beast by nabegibeg: 5:47pm On Jun 12, 2018
AyamConfidence:
and you had to quote everything

Why people dey behave like this sef

Re: Trump Shows Kim Jong-un His Armored Beast by Otapipia: 5:48pm On Jun 12, 2018
blackaxe78:

Please stop!

We talking about cars here and not coffins
Lol
Re: Trump Shows Kim Jong-un His Armored Beast by Mutemenot(m): 5:49pm On Jun 12, 2018
sulasa07:

By tomorrow now, we can see for news say Kim wants to blow US.GOD punish all these news people self.

Bring US to a table for discussion is a major achievement . I give kudos to him. I know he can not sell his birth right to USA in d name of peace grin
Re: Trump Shows Kim Jong-un His Armored Beast by sexdoll: 5:49pm On Jun 12, 2018
i never knew trump will actually agree to meet with the 'little rocket man' grin
Re: Trump Shows Kim Jong-un His Armored Beast by AyamConfidence(m): 5:52pm On Jun 12, 2018
[quote author=nabegibeg post=68418165][/quote] iffa head you

Re: Trump Shows Kim Jong-un His Armored Beast by nabegibeg: 5:56pm On Jun 12, 2018
AyamConfidence:
iffa head you

Hunger dey your brain

Re: Trump Shows Kim Jong-un His Armored Beast by AyamConfidence(m): 5:59pm On Jun 12, 2018
nabegibeg:

Hunger dey your brain
chai. ...it's a pity ooo

Re: Trump Shows Kim Jong-un His Armored Beast by nabegibeg: 6:00pm On Jun 12, 2018
AyamConfidence:
chai. ...it's a pity ooo

Re: Trump Shows Kim Jong-un His Armored Beast by PureMe01: 6:02pm On Jun 12, 2018
royallord1:
Very soon we will show them innoson ogbunigwe.... grin
lol...chai!!!

3 Likes

Re: Trump Shows Kim Jong-un His Armored Beast by thunderbabs: 6:02pm On Jun 12, 2018
Agbaya trump..

Where is buhari's cow abi what's the name of buhari's car sef? shocked
Re: Trump Shows Kim Jong-un His Armored Beast by AyamConfidence(m): 6:02pm On Jun 12, 2018
[quote author=nabegibeg post=68418526][/quote] jobless yoot

I get work to do

Re: Trump Shows Kim Jong-un His Armored Beast by Jacktheripper: 6:04pm On Jun 12, 2018
UNIZIK1stSon:
grin

I want to be a pro blogger
Re: Trump Shows Kim Jong-un His Armored Beast by shotuns: 6:06pm On Jun 12, 2018
[quote author=NaijaMutant post=68417950]So these dudes threatening fire and brimstone all this while can finally give themselves brain grin

They have finally realized that war or the use of force is not the solution to any problem.

While Buhari the dullard ever realize this undecided[/quote

haba, would be better if you can Show some respect to the man, What ' s the correlation between The topic and the president, you should get use to it. #lazyyouth. I Just pity the indomie kids. .
Re: Trump Shows Kim Jong-un His Armored Beast by redcliff: 6:07pm On Jun 12, 2018
the world is gradually coming to an end.. the scriptures are being fulfilled!

1 Like

Re: Trump Shows Kim Jong-un His Armored Beast by drchuks1234(m): 6:07pm On Jun 12, 2018
This is what we call leaders not this thiefs we have here in nigeria claiming to be leaders
Re: Trump Shows Kim Jong-un His Armored Beast by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 12, 2018
Kim is defiant.
Re: Trump Shows Kim Jong-un His Armored Beast by Switruth: 6:08pm On Jun 12, 2018
I watched the peace summit. One thing I observed is also what's happening on nairaland where people rant online and became friends face to face. The look in Trump's face shows he wish the Big Kid according to Rodman is his son. On the other hand the big kid can afford even more of Trump's fleet. I was really impressed when Trump was asked if he would invite him. Trump replied. "Absolutely yes.". The boy really wan see the world.
Re: Trump Shows Kim Jong-un His Armored Beast by justy15: 6:09pm On Jun 12, 2018
Need a landed property in Abakaliki Ebonyi state, call 07086770689. Abakaliki is one of the fastest growing state in the southeast because of the governor's outstanding infrastructural development
Re: Trump Shows Kim Jong-un His Armored Beast by Switruth: 6:09pm On Jun 12, 2018
drchuks1234:
This is what we call leaders not this thiefs we have here in nigeria claiming to be leaders
hit it hard bro. Honestly.
Re: Trump Shows Kim Jong-un His Armored Beast by CandidSeeker(m): 6:09pm On Jun 12, 2018
Metuh:
Trump should win Nobel Prize for Peace already.

They are both acting 'script' written by higher forces.

1 Like

Re: Trump Shows Kim Jong-un His Armored Beast by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 12, 2018
blackaxe78:

Please stop!

We talking about cars here and not coffins
And who was talking about coffins in the first place?
Re: Trump Shows Kim Jong-un His Armored Beast by israelmao(m): 6:14pm On Jun 12, 2018
The world movers and shakers.

1 Like

Re: Trump Shows Kim Jong-un His Armored Beast by obonujoker(m): 6:15pm On Jun 12, 2018
Lucasbalo right now....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Shows Kim Jong-un His Armored Beast by omooba969(m): 6:16pm On Jun 12, 2018
royallord1:

They are coming for you.

1 Like

Re: Trump Shows Kim Jong-un His Armored Beast by nabegibeg: 6:26pm On Jun 12, 2018
AyamConfidence:
jobless yoot

I get work to do

Re: Trump Shows Kim Jong-un His Armored Beast by Truthcat: 6:29pm On Jun 12, 2018
Even the most liberal Norway has already made the demand that it must go to Trump, but I don't know if they will prevail over globalists.
Metuh:
Trump should win Nobel Prize for Peace already.
Re: Trump Shows Kim Jong-un His Armored Beast by jaxxy(m): 6:31pm On Jun 12, 2018
More action less talk! Thats Trump.
Re: Trump Shows Kim Jong-un His Armored Beast by davillian(m): 6:36pm On Jun 12, 2018
royallord1:

Their own na missile/ chemical proof... While our own go carry jazz proof.... Dia dadi...
Ogbunigwe show nigerian army pepper grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa / Man Plays Dead After A Bear Tore His Skull Open, Then Drives Himself To Hospital / President Ghani Fled Afghanistan With 4 Vehicles, Helicopter Full Of U.S. Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.