Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,281 members, 7,807,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Do Men Prefer Boobs Or Booty? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Men Prefer Boobs Or Booty? (4171 Views)

Which Girls Do Men Prefer: Fat Girls Or Slim Girls? / Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos) / 'A Black Girl Without Boobs Or Ass Is Incomplete' - Azanian Rose @GoldenMbali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Men Prefer Boobs Or Booty? by Stocktonmac: 4:12pm On Jun 12, 2018
Men are not exclusively binary when it comes to lady parts. The stereotype is that we instantly drool over the fillings of bikini tops and bottoms. But the truth is, we love the whole package. It's like asking a fat kid whether he likes the cupcake frosting or the cake. Fat kid loves them both, in concert. Personally, I turn into a lustful zombie when I catch a woman with delicate fingers, or deep dimples.

Okay, it's mostly true that most men fall into two main categories: breasts or buttocks. Or to be more colloquial, men are either obsessed with a woman's ass or her boobs. It is a debate of near Socratic proportions, and many a can of beer has been cracked, consumed, and crushed while babbling about the supremacy of funbags over poop cutters.

But when it comes to the various parts of a woman, I'm a glutton. I love it all: hooters of all variety, apple bottoms of all volume. Fresh produce of every size. And that's not all. I've never understood why dudes are so militant about loving luscious orbs of glory over bouncy loaves of pants meat. It shouldn't be like a Catholic/Protestant or Jedi/Sith thing. I'll go on the record and state that I think most men are like me: we're happy with all of the physical components that make up a woman. We're especially happy when those physical components are amenable to our fingers, mouth, and various erotic probes.

Yes, men are shallow, but only initially. That we're "visual" is a famously dismissive canard - we are visual. But from an evolutionary standpoint, we're visual creatures because, you know, saber tooth tigers. Over millennia, our main way of avoiding getting eaten or trampled upon by wooly mammoths was by sight. Therefore, we developed a dependence on that particular sense, a stimuli that influences us to this day. No? How about Mother Nature, in all her unknowable grandeur, saw fit to make sure the human female was real purty?

But as for this fleshy divide between the honkers camp and the can clan, it is largely an intellectual exercise. I am both a boob and butt man. I am also a clavicle man. Those delicious bones that trace a line across a woman's chest? Holy Zeus. And shoulders? I think a woman showing off bare shoulders is hotter than one sporting cleavage. I love it when women with long tresses put their hair up, because a smooth, long, bitable neck is basically sex crack. Curvy hips that you can rest your hands on. Little ears perfect for nibbling. Or a mischievous smile that says things that can't be spoken in polite society. These are all parts of a woman that make my spine chatter like teeth. And while dudes are ruled by their eyes, we're even more influenced by touch. The peach fuzz that runs up the back of a woman's neck? Yes, please. The smoothness of a calf? Yes, more. Running your finger down her jaw line? Uh-huh.

Any man who would judge a woman based on one out of two criteria are rank amateurs who prefer two-dimensional images over flesh, blood, and warm, vodka-laced whispers in the back of cabs. Some guys talk about women the way they'd talk about cars they don't drive. From a distance, without the knowledge that a woman, sexually speaking, is many tiny miracles all working as one. Her peepers, bazookas, stems, and bubble bum are all gorgeous and amazing for their own reasons. Together, they're mind-blowing. So don't just assume, when we check you out in that way that we do when we think you think we're not looking but you know we are, that we're zeroing in on just a couple of quadrants. We're looking, and getting sweaty, about all of you. Especially that clavicle. Manohman.

Originaly Published at Loveawake blog

Photo by Nazar Strutynsky on Unsplash

2 Likes

Re: Do Men Prefer Boobs Or Booty? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 12, 2018
I love ukwu. The beauty of a woman is on her back. There's nothing that gives a man true happiness than whe he sees his wife or girlfriend walking about in wrapper and her ukwu wriggling underneath.ukwu is bae..ukwu is lifecheesy. God bless all our ukwucious ladies.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Men Prefer Boobs Or Booty? by Preshy561(f): 4:25pm On Jun 12, 2018
abeg shut up.
Re: Do Men Prefer Boobs Or Booty? by Preshy561(f): 4:25pm On Jun 12, 2018
lefulefu2:
I love ukwu. The beauty of a woman is on her back. There's nothing that gives a man true happiness than whe he sees his wife or girlfriend walking about in wrapper and her ukwu wriggling underneath.ukwu is bae..ukwu is lifecheesy. God bless all our ukwucious ladies.
undecided
Re: Do Men Prefer Boobs Or Booty? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 12, 2018
Preshy561:

undecided
hey my angel wetin dey vex u?cheesy
Re: Do Men Prefer Boobs Or Booty? by austyn0(m): 4:31pm On Jun 12, 2018
lefulefu2:
The source of ukwu's joy unfathomable,,, style of joy incomprehensible,, narration of joy indecipherable,, kind of joy inconceivable.....GOD bless our Ukwulicious ladies...grin

5 Likes

Re: Do Men Prefer Boobs Or Booty? by Preshy561(f): 4:32pm On Jun 12, 2018
lefulefu2:
hey my angel wetin dey vex u?cheesy
see how you are intimidating us with your ukwu gang.undecidedsadcheesy
Re: Do Men Prefer Boobs Or Booty? by Burgerlomo: 4:38pm On Jun 12, 2018
Both of them are 5 & 6 as they work together for good, the Vaseline crew can bear me witness cool

Re: Do Men Prefer Boobs Or Booty? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 12, 2018
Preshy561:

see how you are intimidating us with your ukwu gang.undecidedsadcheesy
na waocheesy. But why u go dey feel intimidated nacheesy. U have a great shape. I told u a number of times and i an not flattering. I like ur figure and u are not flat.i have seen a number of ur pixs for me to know this. If na a wowor girl dey attack me i fit understand na but not ucheesy. Ehn fine sisi smile small for me nauwink. Wat do u want dis evening. Dem dey sell hot suya near my area dis evenincheesy. Lemme buy for u...abi na ice cream u want?cheesy.
Re: Do Men Prefer Boobs Or Booty? by nikkypearl(f): 4:42pm On Jun 12, 2018
angry sad
Re: Do Men Prefer Boobs Or Booty? by Preshy561(f): 4:42pm On Jun 12, 2018
lefulefu2:
na waocheesy. But why u go dey feel intimidated nacheesy. U have a great shape. I told u a number of times and i an not flattering. I like ur figure and u are not flat.i have seen a number of ur pixs for me to know this. If na a wowor girl dey attack me i fit understand na but not ucheesy. Ehn fine sisi smile small for me nauwink. Wat do u want dis evening. Dem dey sell hot suya near my area dis evenincheesy. Lemme buy for u...abi na ice cream u want?cheesy.
lmao.cheesy

my small head don swell up.
pulling ya legs though. cheesy

aww!!suya.tonguetongue
Re: Do Men Prefer Boobs Or Booty? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 12, 2018
austyn0:
The source of ukwu's joy unfathomable,,, style of joy incomprehensible,, narration of joy indecipherable,, kind of joy inconceivable.....GOD bless our Ukwulicious ladies...grin
chineke meehh cheesy.. See yanshshocked. See as dat small pickin jus humble. Na dis one dem dey call shaka laka bunzashocked.

Re: Do Men Prefer Boobs Or Booty? by BluntBoy(m): 4:47pm On Jun 12, 2018
Preshy561:
abeg shut up.
Attitude and she will say she can't find man on nairaland ((SMH))
Re: Do Men Prefer Boobs Or Booty? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 12, 2018
Preshy561:

lmao.cheesy

my small head don swell up.
pulling ya legs though. cheesy

aww!!suya.tonguetongue
for real u preetywink. Haha there's no babe wey no dey take suya jokecheesy. See as ur mouth be bringin watercheesy.

Re: Do Men Prefer Boobs Or Booty? by BluntBoy(m): 4:48pm On Jun 12, 2018
Stocktonmac:
Men are not exclusively binary when it comes to lady parts. The stereotype is that we instantly drool over the fillings of bikini tops and bottoms. But the truth is, we love the whole package. It's like asking a fat kid whether he likes the cupcake frosting or the cake. Fat kid loves them both, in concert. Personally, I turn into a lustful zombie when I catch a woman with delicate fingers, or deep dimples.

Okay, it's mostly true that most men fall into two main categories: breasts or buttocks. Or to be more colloquial, men are either obsessed with a woman's ass or her boobs. It is a debate of near Socratic proportions, and many a can of beer has been cracked, consumed, and crushed while babbling about the supremacy of funbags over poop cutters.

But when it comes to the various parts of a woman, I'm a glutton. I love it all: hooters of all variety, apple bottoms of all volume. Fresh produce of every size. And that's not all. I've never understood why dudes are so militant about loving luscious orbs of glory over bouncy loaves of pants meat. It shouldn't be like a Catholic/Protestant or Jedi/Sith thing. I'll go on the record and state that I think most men are like me: we're happy with all of the physical components that make up a woman. We're especially happy when those physical components are amenable to our fingers, mouth, and various erotic probes.

Yes, men are shallow, but only initially. That we're "visual" is a famously dismissive canard - we are visual. But from an evolutionary standpoint, we're visual creatures because, you know, saber tooth tigers. Over millennia, our main way of avoiding getting eaten or trampled upon by wooly mammoths was by sight. Therefore, we developed a dependence on that particular sense, a stimuli that influences us to this day. No? How about Mother Nature, in all her unknowable grandeur, saw fit to make sure the human female was real purty?

But as for this fleshy divide between the honkers camp and the can clan, it is largely an intellectual exercise. I am both a boob and butt man. I am also a clavicle man. Those delicious bones that trace a line across a woman's chest? Holy Zeus. And shoulders? I think a woman showing off bare shoulders is hotter than one sporting cleavage. I love it when women with long tresses put their hair up, because a smooth, long, bitable neck is basically sex crack. Curvy hips that you can rest your hands on. Little ears perfect for nibbling. Or a mischievous smile that says things that can't be spoken in polite society. These are all parts of a woman that make my spine chatter like teeth. And while dudes are ruled by their eyes, we're even more influenced by touch. The peach fuzz that runs up the back of a woman's neck? Yes, please. The smoothness of a calf? Yes, more. Running your finger down her jaw line? Uh-huh.

Any man who would judge a woman based on one out of two criteria are rank amateurs who prefer two-dimensional images over flesh, blood, and warm, vodka-laced whispers in the back of cabs. Some guys talk about women the way they'd talk about cars they don't drive. From a distance, without the knowledge that a woman, sexually speaking, is many tiny miracles all working as one. Her peepers, bazookas, stems, and bubble bum are all gorgeous and amazing for their own reasons. Together, they're mind-blowing. So don't just assume, when we check you out in that way that we do when we think you think we're not looking but you know we are, that we're zeroing in on just a couple of quadrants. We're looking, and getting sweaty, about all of you. Especially that clavicle. Manohman.

Originaly Published at Loveawake blog

Photo by Nazar Strutynsky on Unsplash

Are you seriously asking this question

Every man votes for a soft, jiggly yansh.
Re: Do Men Prefer Boobs Or Booty? by Headlesschicken(m): 4:51pm On Jun 12, 2018
grin Booty man....
Re: Do Men Prefer Boobs Or Booty? by Preshy561(f): 4:52pm On Jun 12, 2018
lefulefu2:
for real u preetywink. Haha there's no babe wey no dey take suya jokecheesy. See as ur mouth be bringin watercheesy.
lmao,you caught me on that.
lool,been long i tasted that too.

hope you are good?
Re: Do Men Prefer Boobs Or Booty? by Preshy561(f): 4:52pm On Jun 12, 2018
BluntBoy:

lool.
okay.
Re: Do Men Prefer Boobs Or Booty? by Preshy561(f): 4:53pm On Jun 12, 2018
BluntBoy:

lool.
okay.
Re: Do Men Prefer Boobs Or Booty? by BluntBoy(m): 4:55pm On Jun 12, 2018
Preshy561:
lool.
okay.
She clearly a wife material kiss
Re: Do Men Prefer Boobs Or Booty? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 12, 2018
Preshy561:

lmao,you caught me on that.
lool,been long i tasted that too.

hope you are good?
u dey miss thencheesy. Over here mostly in the evenings we have mobile suya jointscheesy. Aboki go put d tin for wheelbarrow dey sell the smoking suya for any interested passerbycheesy. Its just dat i rarely eat suya except maybe a friend dey with me and maybe he/she want chop suya den i fit buy. Yes my dear i am fine. And u? How u doin? Everything cool dis evenin?
Re: Do Men Prefer Boobs Or Booty? by Preshy561(f): 4:59pm On Jun 12, 2018
lefulefu2:
u dey miss thencheesy. Over here mostly in the evenings we have mobile suya jointscheesy. Aboki go put d tin for wheelbarrow dey sell the smoking suya for any interested passerbycheesy. Its just dat i rarely eat suya except maybe a friend dey with me and maybe he/she want chop suya den i fit buy. Yes my dear i am fine. And u? How u doin? Everything cool dis evenin?
loolz,I hardly go out once I'm back from school.

school stress won't even let me step out.
they have their joints here too.

yeah I'm good dear,thanks a bunch.smiley

1 Like

Re: Do Men Prefer Boobs Or Booty? by Preshy561(f): 5:00pm On Jun 12, 2018
BluntBoy:

She clearly a wife material kiss
grin love your siggy.winksmiley
Re: Do Men Prefer Boobs Or Booty? by austyn0(m): 5:03pm On Jun 12, 2018
lefulefu2:
chineke meehh cheesy.. See yanshshocked. See as dat small pickin jus humble. Na dis one dem dey call shaka laka bunzashocked.
Ah tellz you...gringrin
Re: Do Men Prefer Boobs Or Booty? by flexxyworld(m): 5:04pm On Jun 12, 2018
mehn. . I think boobs in the day while butt at night. If you know, you know.. smiles
Re: Do Men Prefer Boobs Or Booty? by BluntBoy(m): 5:09pm On Jun 12, 2018
Preshy561:

grin
love your siggy.winksmiley

cheesy It is good to be MrCork for a few minutes.

Thank you concerning the siggy. That is one of the ways I show my undivided love for my Hippolyta, the Queen of my heart.

2 Likes

Re: Do Men Prefer Boobs Or Booty? by Preshy561(f): 5:12pm On Jun 12, 2018
BluntBoy:

cheesy It is good to be MrCork for a few minutes.

Thank you concerning the siggy. That is one of the ways I show my undivided love for my Hippolyta, the Queen of my heart.

mr cork your role model?angry
((shhhake my head two times))

cheesycheesy
yeah,keep it upwink
Re: Do Men Prefer Boobs Or Booty? by BluntBoy(m): 5:15pm On Jun 12, 2018
Preshy561:
mr cork your role model?angry ((shhhake my head two times))
cheesycheesy yeah,keep it upwink
That is the spirit grin cheesy
Re: Do Men Prefer Boobs Or Booty? by Preshy561(f): 5:16pm On Jun 12, 2018
BluntBoy:

That is the spirit grin cheesy
cheesy
Re: Do Men Prefer Boobs Or Booty? by Cutehector(m): 5:40pm On Jun 12, 2018
Flat stomach...
Re: Do Men Prefer Boobs Or Booty? by MrCork: 6:26pm On Jun 12, 2018
Preshy561:
abeg shut up.

...so which one do u have...booooobsi or booooooooooooory? ...and can I inSpet it only twice? wink
Re: Do Men Prefer Boobs Or Booty? by LilSfc(m): 6:33pm On Jun 12, 2018
Preshy561:
abeg shut up.
Bae what happen nah

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, Can You Keep Having Sex With Ur Boyfriend Even If He Wunt Marry You? / You Owe No Boyfriend Any Faithfulness / My Experience At(ashawo House)flour Mill.calabar.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.