Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

Hafsat Abiola Apologizes To Buhari On Behalf Of Abiola Family - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hafsat Abiola Apologizes To Buhari On Behalf Of Abiola Family (33057 Views)

Hafsat Abiola Knelt Down While Thanking Bola Tinubu (Throwback Video) / Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler / Late Mko Abiola's Family Visit Tinubu(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hafsat Abiola Apologizes To Buhari On Behalf Of Abiola Family by sexdoll: 6:40pm On Jun 12, 2018
no weapon fashioned against Sai Baba will prosper.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hafsat Abiola Apologizes To Buhari On Behalf Of Abiola Family by Dumdumfashion(f): 6:41pm On Jun 12, 2018
I don't get
Re: Hafsat Abiola Apologizes To Buhari On Behalf Of Abiola Family by Edu3Again: 6:41pm On Jun 12, 2018
Hhh
Re: Hafsat Abiola Apologizes To Buhari On Behalf Of Abiola Family by Baltazarcus(m): 6:44pm On Jun 12, 2018
It was alledged that Abiola supponsored the 1983 coup that ousted Buhari with $10M ,I guess that's where the apology was directed at .

2 Likes

Re: Hafsat Abiola Apologizes To Buhari On Behalf Of Abiola Family by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 12, 2018
Factfinder1:
June 12 2018

A day of senseless drama in Nigeria and APC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hafsat Abiola Apologizes To Buhari On Behalf Of Abiola Family by GEEBITE: 6:46pm On Jun 12, 2018
See Raymond Dokpesi behind M.K.O. This man has been rolling with top guns for decades,no be today.
iiooxx:
RIP Kashimawo. You'll always be in our hearts �
Re: Hafsat Abiola Apologizes To Buhari On Behalf Of Abiola Family by Articul8(m): 6:46pm On Jun 12, 2018
Two wrong dnt make right .watch the video before commenting. It is deeper than the caption

1 Like

Re: Hafsat Abiola Apologizes To Buhari On Behalf Of Abiola Family by staen: 6:46pm On Jun 12, 2018
When an afonja family is totally confused ..

1 Like

Re: Hafsat Abiola Apologizes To Buhari On Behalf Of Abiola Family by PearlStreet(m): 6:46pm On Jun 12, 2018
chukwukahenry:
make I find trouble

if I call them sophisticated mor.ons now

Keep it up. Please shout it loud.

We'll do to you pigs what we did it PDP and Jimi Agbaje in 2015.

3 Likes

Re: Hafsat Abiola Apologizes To Buhari On Behalf Of Abiola Family by semyman: 6:47pm On Jun 12, 2018
rozayx5:
Abiolas family have handled this issue very poorly

Cheap people
Cry me a river if you want

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hafsat Abiola Apologizes To Buhari On Behalf Of Abiola Family by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 6:47pm On Jun 12, 2018
The inventor of sophisticated Morons slogan is somewhere laughing in beer parlor.

2 Likes

Re: Hafsat Abiola Apologizes To Buhari On Behalf Of Abiola Family by FriendNG: 6:47pm On Jun 12, 2018
Re: Hafsat Abiola Apologizes To Buhari On Behalf Of Abiola Family by redcliff: 6:49pm On Jun 12, 2018
useless people everywhere raising dusts from dead issues, abiola would be rolling n his grave atm

3 Likes

Re: Hafsat Abiola Apologizes To Buhari On Behalf Of Abiola Family by maestroferddi: 6:50pm On Jun 12, 2018
PointB:
Victim apologizes to tormentor.

Only in Nigger-Area! cheesy cheesy

Sophistication taken far below moronic level cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
I dash you the name...

It is called Stockholm Syndrome...

1 Like

Re: Hafsat Abiola Apologizes To Buhari On Behalf Of Abiola Family by obonujoker(m): 6:50pm On Jun 12, 2018
vcente:
good for them. I see APC winning 2019, because they do not vote on merit. their votes are entirely based on sentiments. something the leadership of the PDP have not yet understood

You are right bro....

1 Like

Re: Hafsat Abiola Apologizes To Buhari On Behalf Of Abiola Family by SalamRushdie: 6:51pm On Jun 12, 2018
FriendNG:

For what exactly? Do Abiola in anyway participate in the coup that remove Buhari or what?

Lalasticlala edit modify my post with the above. Correct the mistake.
Even your modification is still wrong ..it should be " did Abiola " and not "Do Abiola"

3 Likes

Re: Hafsat Abiola Apologizes To Buhari On Behalf Of Abiola Family by Mynd44: 6:52pm On Jun 12, 2018
Dumdumfashion:
I don't get
There have been rumors that MKO was one of the financiers of the coup that removed Buhari as Head Of State

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hafsat Abiola Apologizes To Buhari On Behalf Of Abiola Family by yazach: 6:53pm On Jun 12, 2018
Factfinder1:
June 12 2018

Am I the only one noticed that the few IPOB TERRORISTS on nairaland are no more having many like. Does this mean RIP for IPOB ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hafsat Abiola Apologizes To Buhari On Behalf Of Abiola Family by Kingspin(m): 6:57pm On Jun 12, 2018
If Buhari could deceive some Nigerians nobody should blame Adam.

1 Like

Re: Hafsat Abiola Apologizes To Buhari On Behalf Of Abiola Family by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 12, 2018
iiooxx:

Buy data, watch the video and shut up.

Haters! Drink bleach
RIP Kashimawo. You'll forever be in our hearts
u are pretending dat u watched d video even when the author have deleted it

1 Like

Re: Hafsat Abiola Apologizes To Buhari On Behalf Of Abiola Family by Nnemuka(f): 6:58pm On Jun 12, 2018
sophisticated morXns grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hafsat Abiola Apologizes To Buhari On Behalf Of Abiola Family by BlissB(f): 6:59pm On Jun 12, 2018
Honestly, am disappointed in Abiola's family.....I never wanted to get my PVC....but the way things are playing out I must get it and use it.....I just wish Yoruba's will see what this man is trying to do.....pls don't be blinded by this GCFR hulabalooo

2 Likes

Re: Hafsat Abiola Apologizes To Buhari On Behalf Of Abiola Family by Xander85: 7:04pm On Jun 12, 2018
Factfinder1:
June 12 2018

I tell you sis'....it's like one big orgy! They should go get a room and spare us this assault on our delicate sensibilities! sad

1 Like

Re: Hafsat Abiola Apologizes To Buhari On Behalf Of Abiola Family by hadaydhollarpo(m): 7:06pm On Jun 12, 2018
Factfinder1:
June 12 2018

because Pdp cud not acheive this bold step for 16yrs? Now i can see why you babies pdp were crying foul. He cud have played on our intelligence yes! Yet that does not guarantee his re-election.

2 Likes

Re: Hafsat Abiola Apologizes To Buhari On Behalf Of Abiola Family by ednut1(m): 7:07pm On Jun 12, 2018
Her father is being painted as a saint. She knows better. Her pman sponsored coups and was involved in shady deals from his ITT days. Samuel Doe was said to have transfered his loot to MKO for keeps before he was captured. Let d man rest abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Hafsat Abiola Apologizes To Buhari On Behalf Of Abiola Family by bossvinqualad25(m): 7:08pm On Jun 12, 2018
chukwukahenry:
make I find trouble

if I call them sophisticated mor.ons now
its very unfortunate such a statement is coming from a 4th class citizen of the country ,u are an unrepentant looser

2 Likes

Re: Hafsat Abiola Apologizes To Buhari On Behalf Of Abiola Family by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 12, 2018
bossvinqualad25:
its very unfortunate such a statement is coming from a 4th class citizen of the country ,u are an unrepentant looser

a first class citizen can't even spell LOSER

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hafsat Abiola Apologizes To Buhari On Behalf Of Abiola Family by PataAlhaja(m): 7:10pm On Jun 12, 2018
SacredMustang:
angry

Yoruba's have been azzlicking the fulanis since time immemorial... and I don't see it stopping anytime soon.

Just because of honor, they started licking burahis balls and he has suddenly become a saint.

Olorun nikan lo le gba wa lowo awon Yoruba to n doju ti awon omo oduduwa gidi.. embarassed

Fool, you are definitely a poor student of history.

Olodo oshi, the Yorubas have never aligned with the North until 2015.

That you can express yourself in Yoruba doesn't make you Yoruba. Oloshi!

4 Likes

Re: Hafsat Abiola Apologizes To Buhari On Behalf Of Abiola Family by wale2day: 7:13pm On Jun 12, 2018
A suffersticated morons cannot tell the difference between northern agenda, supported by fellow northerners and a suffersticated morons being led to the gallows.!

MEDICINE AFTER DEATH!

SUFFERSTICATED MORONS!

2 Likes

Re: Hafsat Abiola Apologizes To Buhari On Behalf Of Abiola Family by Dumdumfashion(f): 7:17pm On Jun 12, 2018
I see.

Mynd44:

There have been rumors that MKO was one of the financiers of the coup that removed Buhari as Head Of State
Re: Hafsat Abiola Apologizes To Buhari On Behalf Of Abiola Family by PointB: 7:20pm On Jun 12, 2018
maestroferddi:
I dash you the name...

It is called Stockholm Syndrome...

Thank you my brother. You've saved me some thinking. Lol.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aisha Alhassan's Convoy Ferried On A Wooden Boat Across A River. Photos / Femi Adesina: I Hate Trains, Bridges, Rice, Tallest Building East Of Niger / Coup: Don’t Copy Gabon Military, MURIC Warns Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.