Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Ask Me Any Question At All And I'll Answer. - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ask Me Any Question At All And I'll Answer. (7410 Views)

I Just Won A Lotto And I'll Like To Take Any Nice Girl On NL Shopping, Plz Apply / Please Ask Mr Cork Any Question To Help Improve Your Love Life! / Share your Problems With Me And I'll Try 2 Solve 'em. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Me Any Question At All And I'll Answer. by TeenagedGirl: 8:27am On Apr 27, 2015
Hello, I am new to this site and cannot be certain that I won't sound ridiculous asking this. However, you've clearly stated 'ask anything' so here it goes: How can I find a respectable spouse? Now, before anybody starts with the 'too young speech' this question is aimed towards my religious beliefs. If you do not share these beliefs, I completely understand. What I ask, I hope you put in consideration the beliefs behind this question.
I understand that monogamy is a challenge, and not completely impossible, but that is hardly an issue in this topic. what I want is not some useless promise of faithfulness in the unpredictable future. What I hope for is forgiveness for not only myself but also my spouse later on in life. Forgiveness in adultery, I could give, as well as for other sins, because they are mistakes. Nobody is perfect, and I understand that. What I would like to have is for my spouse to also have these sentiments. For them to forgive my mistakes in the same manner that I forgive theirs. That No Matter What (whatever mistakes he or I make) that we promise only one thing: We Will Remain Together. Marriage, I believe, is for eternity. So, back to the main point, how can I find somebody that shares these same goals?
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All And I'll Answer. by nelodiva: 8:27am On May 11, 2015
Hi please I need an urgent answer on this I am having an interview with a pharmaceutical company named superior pharmaceutical limited I want to know how much they pay their medical sales representative and what is their interview question like so I get do well in this interview as this is my first major interview after uni. Please reply.
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All And I'll Answer. by chrisobby1: 1:32pm On Jul 27, 2015
[quote author=emmboy post=6136502]Yes i will answer.
Pls i want to know if this job message is genuine; sequel to your application to our advert, for the position of a business Development Consultant, you are hereby invited for a job suitability test on tuesday, 28th of July, 2015. By 10am prompt at 306, ikorodu road, theodolite building, Anthony bustop, anthony, lagos. Kindly be punctual. Enquires pls call 08075694410
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All And I'll Answer. by dera17: 12:26am On Oct 22, 2015
Hi, please I just got an interview invite this evening by B.A.S consulting Ilupeju, I just want to know if it's a real company or fake, thank you.
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All And I'll Answer. by Davechuks: 7:18pm On Oct 26, 2015
Please i need help someone.... I have a German visa appointment on the 5th of next month for students visa...
1.i need to know things I should be ready with
2.kind of questions I should expect
3.i heard of a test/exam at the embassy...what kind of test is it,and what I should be expecting...wanto read medicine ....very nervous every cox I don't know how that kind of test they give at the embassy will look like.. The whole German thing is complicated and tiring..need help..
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All And I'll Answer. by Reezyjay5: 11:57pm On Oct 29, 2015
Whats the effects of akamu / pap to the sperm and in realeasing fast?
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All And I'll Answer. by Reezyjay5: 12:05am On Oct 30, 2015
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All And I'll Answer. by Nobody: 1:44am On Oct 30, 2015
shocked

Are you people serious grin
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All And I'll Answer. by Bolivar: 1:57am On Oct 30, 2015
Hello everyone! I booked an appointment with the embassy and was given a date. I contacted the university asking for an extension because the date given to me by the embassy is 2 days before the last day for enrollment. The university refused extend the date and suggested that I apply again next year. I want to cancel the appointment date given to me by the embassy, how do I go about that? Please help, it's quite urgent, thank you.
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All And I'll Answer. by Bolivar: 1:58am On Oct 30, 2015
Bolivar:
Hello everyone! I booked an appointment with the embassy and was given a date. I contacted the university asking for an extension because the date given to me by the embassy is 2 days before the last day for enrollment. The university refused extend the date and suggested that I apply again next year. I want to cancel the appointment date given to me by the embassy, how do I go about that? Please help, it's quite urgent, thank you.
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All And I'll Answer. by Bolivar: 2:03am On Oct 30, 2015
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All And I'll Answer. by Bolivar: 2:04am On Oct 30, 2015
Bolivar:
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All And I'll Answer. by Nobody: 2:14am On Oct 30, 2015
patwhizkid:
OP said any kweshun.
stop derailing. Mumu

She no even sabi quote
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All And I'll Answer. by Sohaib123: 3:43pm On Aug 31, 2016
what do US visa officer continuously type while taking a interview?
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All And I'll Answer. by NAGABADOMINIC: 9:42pm On Sep 09, 2016
Pls what course can i go for wit dis waec result? English c6, lit.in.English c6, crk B2, Commerce B3, Maths c4, Government B2 (from anoda result) and Economics f9.
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All And I'll Answer. by buzzyma4me: 7:43am On Sep 23, 2016
Please house,am new on this forum,Does anyone know anything about "Dubaijob.net" they offered me job and ask me to pay certain amount to start the job process cry cry
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All And I'll Answer. by ToluAlash(f): 1:11pm On Jun 12, 2017
I was sent an email from shell to answer the cognitive test from cubiksonline, but the site asked for my access code and shell did not give me any. What should I do?
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All And I'll Answer. by Ojdahmie(f): 9:48pm On Oct 13, 2017
I got this messqge this morning,please i need someone that have such experience befofe

Dear Recipient,

We are pleased to invite you for an interview for the role of a Customer Service Representative scheduled for Monday 16th October 2017 by 8am prompt at plot 4, Jeremiah Ugwu Street, Off Admiralty Way Lekki phase 1,Lagos. Kindly attend with copy of CV, 3 passport photographs and photocopy of all credentials with birth certificate in a file

Regards.

Front Desk

Plot 4, Block 26, Jeremiah Ugwu Street,

Off Babatunde Anjous Avenue, Off Admiralty Way,

Lekki Phase 1, Lagos, Nigeria.
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All And I'll Answer. by adebayoayomipo: 5:21pm On Jan 11, 2018
Hello House, please am invited for an initial round assessment with Africa Courier Express tomorrow for the post of Customer Service Analyst. Please did anyone know what the assessment is all about and did the company use to pay their workers well, please I need urgent response. Thanks
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All And I'll Answer. by Omojadesola: 10:48pm On Jan 15, 2018
Please i really need some1's help...how can i get to escape 234B adeola odeku str,victoria island from ikotun egbe
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All And I'll Answer. by Suzzypolo(f): 10:53pm On Jan 18, 2018
Hello house am a new member. Please I want to buy goods from China store and ship to Nigeria. Please I need information on how to go about it. I have tried to register on 1688. Com but it has not been successful. Please I really need your help.

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Any Question At All And I'll Answer. by da40(m): 2:13pm On Mar 15, 2018
Good day house.pls help me out I applied for a visa am I to collect any document from my agent.
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All And I'll Answer. by da40(m): 10:53pm On Mar 16, 2018
No one is answering my ?? For me.
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All And I'll Answer. by Emperorkelly: 3:51pm On May 19, 2018
Please can you help me with the location or directions on how to locate cross country transport services in Ivory Coast
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All And I'll Answer. by Emperorkelly: 3:52pm On May 19, 2018
Emperorkelly:
Please can you help me with the location or directions on how to locate cross country transport services in Ivory Coast
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All And I'll Answer. by bluemanice(m): 9:49am On Aug 24, 2018
Sorry this is very long
But please i really need your advice. Pls palz...
I meant this girl online which happened to be my old neighbor, but have not seen her before, we chart for few weeks, all of a suddenly she text me on messenger saying she need a boyfriend that I should help her out. I told her if looking for boyfriend for you is not possible, I never knew she was referring to me. So later on she text that she don’t need boyfriend again that she has gotten what she is looking for. I ask her who is that lucky one, she reply saying am the one. So I told her until I meet her before I decide whether to date or not. So we became friend for a week and then we started dating, things were moving well for us, she come to my house and I go to her house too. One day she called me, she told me she is travelling to Ibadan, I asked her why, and she said she lost her uncle that she is going with her mum. So I wished her journey mercy. So the following week I travelled to ogun state for a conference. Although we call each other everyday. One day she called me she said want to travel back to jos, so I told her am not coming to jos now till next week, she said the reason why she called is that she is short of transport that she needed 3k to add to her tp, I sent her 2k thinking she is going back to jos the next day. The next day she called and said her dad sent her the tp money, so I started rejoicing with her sayin she is lucky to have double tp, after that in the evening she called me and said her mum collected the tp money to treat her aunty that she fell sick. I muted for a second. So I was angry. To cut it short, after that day i notice she will call me everyday telling me she have headache, stomach pain or teeth problem. Well I sent her 3k installmentally to buy drugs.
One day I upload her picture and I tag her and I also commented “love is like a wind I can see it and I can feel it” so the next day 2guys commented saying “windy love”. So I checked the guy profile and I found out that she is dating the one of the guy, immediately I called and asked her “do you know mr so so. She replied saying “is my cousin but he likes me” I reply saying how can your cousin like you is not possible, she end the call and started saying all sort of things that she is disappointed in me, later on I called her back and apologize for what happened. She accepted, so the following day she blocked me on Facebook, I called her why did she block me, she said she did not, that is as if they hacked her facebook that she is unable to login since tester night. So I kept quiet and started suspecting her.. So the following day was Wednesday I went to the church and decided to branch her house. With a greatest surprised I met mum outside their house, so I prenteded and I did not greet her mum, and I quietely entered their house to buy pure water. So I became surprised and confused how comes her mother is in Jos. So Immediately I called her and told her "I saw your mum at Angwan rukuba" then I end the call, immediately she called me back I did not picked until the fourth call. She said " where did you see my mum, that was how I went to one place, I saw someone like mum so I rushed to tap" then I told her I was just playing, she became angry, I just use some excused shaa. So the next day I called and told her if there is any way she can get 3k to add to tp, she said she don't know but she will look for it, then she replied saying "send d one u have now, pls send it now now" so I didn't send her the 4k. So immediately I called a friend of mine and I told him to follow me to the girl house, we went there, I pointed the house for my Friend, he went in and ask of her, she came out so he told her "brother Johnson sent him to tell her she has been trying to call her she is not picking that she should call him back, she told my friend "I don't know brother Johnson" so my friend scope her shaa. So after my friend came out I asked him if he saw her, he told me he did, I did not believe him and I called "babe howfa sorry I did not send the tp, so how is Ibadan she said is fyn" we talked shaa, after d call I still did not believe not until we planned to call her as brother Johnson, she was carried away, she came out of the house and I saw her, immediately she saw me she turned back, I called and called her she didn't picked not until the fourth time, she told me am stupid, and she end the call.and she went ahead and block me on WhatsApp and so that I will not text her. In the evening around 11pm she unblocked me and text me "now I know you are very stupid, team work is the best" then block me back. So the next day she unblocked me, check my status and block me back, she did for 3days sha. Please palz I need your advice, I so much love this girl and also pretended to love me very well but I don't understand now is like a firm, please palz tell me whatcan i do now, please guys help me out
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All And I'll Answer. by WillieLade: 6:15pm On Oct 10, 2018
Please....
I mistakenly deleted some of my o'level result on Fuoye portal...can I upload them back?
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All And I'll Answer. by sammyblinks: 8:50am On Aug 06, 2019
Please is it possible to combine neco 2014 result and 2019 gce results?
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All And I'll Answer. by Mrdaazzling1(m): 8:10pm On Oct 28, 2019
Please i need help i got an invite for interview this is the adress VENUE: 2nd Entrance, No 7b Obasa Road, (off 2nd UBA Bank), Oba Akran
Avenue Ikeja, Lagos.
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All And I'll Answer. by Kilbride: 7:26am On Nov 10, 2019
What's the remedy for SK weed and groundnut
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All And I'll Answer. by ogunlana12(f): 3:00pm On Nov 12, 2019
I got same mail with same address from outsource company. Pls how authentic this is?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Ways Companies Can Reduce Staff Turnover And Boost Productivity / Your Unforgetable Moments Of 2011! / How MTN Defrauds Nigerians Through Who Wants To Be A Millionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.