Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Lady Wears Pant & Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Lady Wears Pant & Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) (97321 Views)

Plantain Shared As Souvenirs To Guests At A Lagos Party (Photos, Video) / Dollars Rain At A Wedding Party (Photos) / A Bowl Of Nkwobi With $100 Served At A Lagos Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Wears Pant & Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 12, 2018
shocked

All i see are Lesbians!
Re: Lady Wears Pant & Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by Aleora(f): 9:11pm On Jun 12, 2018
Giddymoney:
The topic should be :

*A prostitute wears Pant and bra to her birthday *

Is that a Love Machine at the last picture?
I swear,u get sense
Re: Lady Wears Pant & Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 9:12pm On Jun 12, 2018
Next thing you wee hear is that she has jumped over on 3rd Mainland Bridge angry #iRanuAbasha cheesy
Re: Lady Wears Pant & Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by blackpirate: 9:15pm On Jun 12, 2018
Thank you Johh!!! no mind them...
Re: Lady Wears Pant & Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by BlissB(f): 9:16pm On Jun 12, 2018
Emusan:

I like it the way you are! cool cool cool
Hahaha.....are you sure?
Re: Lady Wears Pant & Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by contigiency(m): 9:55pm On Jun 12, 2018
Women constuting nuisance every time. Tomorrow chimamanda will come and be disturbing people's ear with the message of gender equality that has refused to sink in the mind of her fellow women.

How can you be preaching equality between two parties, when one party has obviously decided to be ridiculous in her activities by appearing very cheap like a take away article sold at shops. How can we be equal when women always give the impression that the most important thing they have to over is their body.

1 Like

Re: Lady Wears Pant & Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by Alezy(m): 10:06pm On Jun 12, 2018
Aleora:
I swear,u get sense
lolz....reply me nau.

1 Like

Re: Lady Wears Pant & Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by Eyegerianpolice: 10:10pm On Jun 12, 2018
Heavenly race,I no go tire by the grace of God.End time children
Re: Lady Wears Pant & Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by Waletoy(m): 12:11am On Jun 13, 2018
Awon omo wobe!!!!!!! ���
Re: Lady Wears Pant & Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by nigeria005(m): 12:15am On Jun 13, 2018
Men be careful with all dis mammy water girls

na dem reduce one guy glory from 1gb to 6kb in my street....hmmmn
Re: Lady Wears Pant & Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by 12345baba(m): 12:53am On Jun 13, 2018
Bloody lesbians
Re: Lady Wears Pant & Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by donqx: 1:18am On Jun 13, 2018
hm
Re: Lady Wears Pant & Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by enonche85(m): 1:22am On Jun 13, 2018
Lesbians, Okpos, akunas, ashis, oloshos,... e.t.c!
Re: Lady Wears Pant & Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by NiffyNi0: 4:58am On Jun 13, 2018
Re: Lady Wears Pant & Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by Jeffy1206(m): 5:17am On Jun 13, 2018
All I can see here is Lesbian party... Look the other lady looking at the breast lustfuly. angry undecided
Re: Lady Wears Pant & Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by Auxtin85(m): 6:32am On Jun 13, 2018
Nice boobs though
Re: Lady Wears Pant & Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by Gamusgamus: 6:41am On Jun 13, 2018
BUNCH OF lESBIANS MTCHEWWWWWW
Re: Lady Wears Pant & Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by osram(m): 6:51am On Jun 13, 2018
all I see are LESBIANS doing their thing
Re: Lady Wears Pant & Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by Henon: 7:05am On Jun 13, 2018
Stupid lesbians everywhere.
Re: Lady Wears Pant & Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by Benniekuulsoul: 9:10am On Jun 13, 2018
This is a homosexual syndicate publicly displaying themselves. For your information ladies,Lesbianism is still a punishable crime with minimum of 14years imprisonment in Nigeria
Re: Lady Wears Pant & Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by yungkesh(m): 9:41am On Jun 13, 2018
Why are no males there na.. nd she for wear am go outside na.
Re: Lady Wears Pant & Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 10:07am On Jun 13, 2018
Jeffy1206:
All I can see here is Lesbian party... Look the other lady looking at the breast lustfuly. angry undecided
Check our signature and call us or click the WhatsApp chat link in blue below to chat us DIRECTLY - 08027390046
Re: Lady Wears Pant & Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by Emusan(m): 10:51am On Jun 13, 2018
BlissB:
Hahaha.....are you sure?
Very very MA!
Re: Lady Wears Pant & Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by abelokanlawon: 11:14am On Jun 13, 2018
Awon omo buruku some one wife girlfriend sister
Re: Lady Wears Pant & Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by Pweetylawunmi: 11:15am On Jun 13, 2018
no money to buy cloth
Re: Lady Wears Pant & Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by Naruba: 11:37am On Jun 13, 2018
What is Nigeria ladies turning into this days. Guys don't trip themselves naked the way ladies do,this is not fashion it simply lack of home training. parents train your children well especially the female counterpart.
Re: Lady Wears Pant & Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by virago(f): 12:04pm On Jun 13, 2018
Oyindidi:
You too sabi, I see lesbians

I'll wager that they are bisexuals
Re: Lady Wears Pant & Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by virago(f): 12:05pm On Jun 13, 2018
Oyindidi:
You too sabi, I see lesbians

I'll wager that they are bisexuals
Re: Lady Wears Pant & Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by chiraqDemon(m): 5:11pm On Jun 13, 2018
Giddymoney:
The topic should be :

*A prostitute wears Pant and bra to her birthday *

Is that a Love Machine at the last picture?
What is the meaning of prostitute?
Now according to the definition, how do you know she is one?
Have u done business with her before?
I know say she nor try for the pics but nor de talk rubbish on top social media
Re: Lady Wears Pant & Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by chiraqDemon(m): 5:13pm On Jun 13, 2018
lanaVello:

All because you dont approve?
Just because of that o. Smh for some people. I don't approve but it's not my body and I think she's hot. I'd definitely hit that

1 Like

Re: Lady Wears Pant & Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:54pm On Jun 14, 2018
Foolishness.
Re: Lady Wears Pant & Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by khiaa(f): 5:29am On Jun 17, 2018
Alezy:
lolz....reply me nau.

angry lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Female Corper Celebrates Her 18th Birthday: Nigerians React (Photos) / Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Lagos Couple Bring Strippers To Wedding Party, Gift Wads Of Cash To Guests(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.