Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

Singer Runtown Celebrates His Cute Son, Zamar As He Turns One - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Runtown Celebrates His Cute Son, Zamar As He Turns One (902 Views)

Runtown's Son, Zamar, Injured In The Eye (Photos) / Runtown Celebrates ZAMAR, His Son's 2nd Birthday (photos) / Runtown Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday With A Beautiful Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer Runtown Celebrates His Cute Son, Zamar As He Turns One by Holuwahyomzzy: 6:19pm On Jun 12, 2018
@YomzzyBlog

Singer Runtown took to his IG page to celebrate his son, Zamar as he turned 1 today.

He shared the photo below with his son and another of his son and baby mama and captioned it;

"THE BIG 1 � � #ZamarsDay"

Gists Via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/06/runtown-celebrates-son-zamar-as-he.html

Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: Singer Runtown Celebrates His Cute Son, Zamar As He Turns One by Holuwahyomzzy: 6:19pm On Jun 12, 2018
cheesy
Re: Singer Runtown Celebrates His Cute Son, Zamar As He Turns One by Viralkid: 6:22pm On Jun 12, 2018
I'm I the only one who thinks runtown resembles kendrick lamar
Re: Singer Runtown Celebrates His Cute Son, Zamar As He Turns One by Bluezy13(m): 6:30pm On Jun 12, 2018
Viralkid:

You're are the only one o
Re: Singer Runtown Celebrates His Cute Son, Zamar As He Turns One by itspzpics(m): 11:07pm On Jun 12, 2018
Eehn Eehn
Re: Singer Runtown Celebrates His Cute Son, Zamar As He Turns One by Adalyon(f): 11:10pm On Jun 12, 2018
Viralkid:
You aren't... I have thought about it too

(1) (Reply)

Music: Naira Marley Ft Olamide, Lil Kesh, Falz, Simi & Slimcase - Naija Issa Goa / Peter Okoye Meets With The President Of Malta / Father Mbaka Receives Award From US (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.