Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,976 members, 7,806,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks (137355 Views)

Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral / New Photos Of Lady Whose Nude Photos Went Viral After 3rd Mainland Bridge Saga / Face Of Woman Who Parked SUV, Jumped Off Mainland Bridge, Her Nude Photos Leaked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks by oshe11: 8:20pm On Jun 12, 2018
Rickyuzzy:

Don't you have sense! Jesus!
Why is it that most of you are supporting her?

Guilty aswell?

5 Likes

Re: 3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 12, 2018
KillaBeauty:
Please where did u see The pics
Seriously?
Re: 3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 12, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:

Omo ibo, where is that vanguard chimpanzee?
Cc Immhotep lzaa PrecisionFx Biafraboy

grin.
U just can't do without igbos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 12, 2018
Re: 3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks by CSTR1003: 8:22pm On Jun 12, 2018
Some women na wa o.
This one pass me. See confidence.

1 Like

Re: 3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks by skales67(m): 8:24pm On Jun 12, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:

Omo ibo, where is that vanguard chimpanzee?

Cc Immhotep lzaa PrecisionFx Biafraboy

That "Vanguard Chimpanzee" has a good job and has traversed terrains which you and members of your family only dream of.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 12, 2018
KillaBeauty:
Please where did u see The pics
Itwas post in one of the post about this story
Re: 3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks by Charly68: 8:46pm On Jun 12, 2018
Never believe any blog news again, full of fabricated lies ..

1 Like

Re: 3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:57pm On Jun 12, 2018
Big body tiny legs

1 Like

Re: 3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 12, 2018
That's a parody account, hope you have noted the difference.
KillaBeauty:
No, I want to see the slippers p**
What did Alexis Taiwo do?
Re: 3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 12, 2018
I know
DonPiiko:
That's a parody account, hope you have noted the difference.
Re: 3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 12, 2018
ohh my bad.
KillaBeauty:
I know
Re: 3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks by doctokwus: 9:04pm On Jun 12, 2018
DonPikko:
Beremx what do you've to say

The way she gave details and narrated the story,you would vouch she even was there when it happened!
Alas,she just ended up spreading lies confidently!!

2 Likes

Re: 3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks by DonPikko: 9:09pm On Jun 12, 2018
doctokwus:

The way she gave details and narrated the story,you would vouch she even was there when it happened!
Alas,she just ended up spreading lies confidently!!
That is the way these average Nigerians are

2 Likes

Re: 3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks by DonPikko: 9:10pm On Jun 12, 2018
KillaBeauty:
I know
are you minding that ITK
Re: 3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 12, 2018
PrecisionFx:

grin.

U just can't do without igbos.
An Igbo girl recently rejected NdiaraIgbo.
We know his type . . . .grin

CC lzaa onyeoga madridguy buhariguy omenka shalomc iceberg3 itsmeaboki yarimo odvanguard pointzerom t9ksy

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks by piagetskinner(m): 9:12pm On Jun 12, 2018
still doesn't change the fact that she's a cheat and a shameless woman..her nudes were all over the place

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks by emelda86(f): 9:17pm On Jun 12, 2018
This one hard gan!!! So she's alive bloggers won't make heaven I swear....
Re: 3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks by Jimali: 9:17pm On Jun 12, 2018
It is necessary for bloggers to confirm their information before posting. I will advise r
The maligned lady to sue the bloggers for some money
Re: 3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks by emelda86(f): 9:19pm On Jun 12, 2018
piagetskinner:
still doesn't change the fact that she's a cheat and a shameless woman..her nudes were all over the place

So fvck what...if u are without sin cast the first stone
Judge judy

1 Like

Re: 3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks by obaataaokpaewu: 9:20pm On Jun 12, 2018
kenex4ever:
chaiiii
Na she talk am oh. No be me embarassed
Re: 3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks by okolet(m): 9:25pm On Jun 12, 2018
cassidy1996:
Bros, I want to say a big thank you to you, you wan use laugh Kill me this evening.... thumbs up....

Bro d mata nor tire u too? cheesy

1 Like

Re: 3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks by kenex4ever(m): 9:28pm On Jun 12, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
Na she talk am oh. No be me embarassed
lol
Re: 3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks by LZAA: 9:28pm On Jun 12, 2018
immhotep:

An Igbo girl recently rejected NdiaraIgbo.
We know his type . . . .grin

CC lzaa onyeoga madridguy buhariguy omenka shalomc iceberg3 itsmeaboki yarimo odvanguard pointzerom t9ksy

Re: 3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks by gaby(m): 9:29pm On Jun 12, 2018
Hmm
Re: 3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks by srclark: 9:31pm On Jun 12, 2018
Where was the DNA done if it was done in naija make dem check well oooo,naija hospitals that can't do common genotype properly a reputable hospital at that only to get out of naija and genotype change from AS to AA Nigerians always too eager and happy to share bad news whatever results you get from naija hospitals kindly double check
Re: 3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks by ugotex85: 9:37pm On Jun 12, 2018
Amagite2:
From; Amagitesblog.com

Two days ago, there was a video of people gathered at 3rd Mainland bridge, Lagos, and it was alleged that someone jumped into the lagoon.

The next day, photos of a Texas-based Nigerian lady, Toyin, went viral from a particular social media handle and later escalated to news outlets and blogs, as the lady that committed suicide.

The person even shared her private conversations with her lover and also their nude photos.

The woman has now taken to her Instagram page to debunk the rumour that she is dead.

She shared the above photo and wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bj7eXd-FGqs/

More details loading... http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/06/3rd-mainland-suicide-woman-whose-nude-photos-has-gone-viral-finally-speaks.html

And where are the nude pictures?
Re: 3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks by Mydazz(m): 9:51pm On Jun 12, 2018
If the government comes up with regulations on blogging and social media some people will start shouting Freedom of Information,..... but really this ain't fair and there are so many illiterate bloggers out there doing damage to people and businesses day after day

1 Like

Re: 3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks by CioAngels(f): 9:53pm On Jun 12, 2018
Thank God you are not dead, like i said, shame comes and it will go some day and this is not just some day but immediately. Your courage is good for the best interest of those children.
Re: 3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 12, 2018
Wonder why you think I give a shît if you follow or unfollow me. Continue monitoring my activities on Nairaland, you actually have time on your hands.
Unicorn97:

Now I know I gotta unfollow you. You are not sounding intelligent. grin

2 Likes

Re: 3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 12, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
You will leave long on earth? shocked shocked
i hail thee bro..
How yu saw that baffles me shocked
Re: 3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks by KanwuliaExtra: 10:12pm On Jun 12, 2018
SHE IS ALIVE AND WELL!!!! MY COMRADE IS ALIVE AND WELL!
No shaking!

In “Flavour’s voice”. . . .Oh baby GIRL! SHOW DEM!

LWKMD oooooooooo

SHE DID NOT DENY IT OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! cheesy
Wedding ring is intact!
No that is what I am TOKIN' about!

Go TOYIN!
Go TOYIN!
Go TOYIN!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dubai Porta Potty: Another Lady Shares Her Very Nasty Encounter / Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) / Unclad Lady's Corpse Dumped On The Road In Anambra, Pigeon & Coins Found On Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.