Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,382 members, 7,781,076 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:29 AM

3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks (137296 Views)

Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral / New Photos Of Lady Whose Nude Photos Went Viral After 3rd Mainland Bridge Saga / Face Of Woman Who Parked SUV, Jumped Off Mainland Bridge, Her Nude Photos Leaked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks by brenister10: 10:13pm On Jun 12, 2018
Na from this earth fire go start to dey burn many bloggers before their eventual nemesis in hell fire,
Re: 3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks by akdjr(m): 10:15pm On Jun 12, 2018
Do this needful. Sue all to bloggers that carry the news.
Re: 3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks by madami123: 10:16pm On Jun 12, 2018
No small shame this woman give her family o God save us from such women

2 Likes

Re: 3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks by Litmus: 10:22pm On Jun 12, 2018
When i continually say 90% of horror news related to Nigeria are fake, folks secretly think this is denial. Warri people found and ate no chimpanzee, caught down no local bush. The 90% stat picked out of my ass is closer to truth than most lurid tales told on Nigeria on Nairaland.
Re: 3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks by Litmus: 10:54pm On Jun 12, 2018
Looking at things positively: it isn't the education system or accidental that Nigeria has produced so many novelists. Nigeria was and apparently remains a nation of Tall-Tale tellers. I love the name Nigeria but if it must be changed, as some argue, Munchausenia deserves consideration.
Re: 3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks by dyn1800: 11:11pm On Jun 12, 2018
The hustle for banana Island Mansion is real... fake bloggers everywhere

2 Likes

Re: 3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks by Remijuice: 11:25pm On Jun 12, 2018
CioAngels:
Thank God you are not dead, like i said, shame comes and it will go some day and this is not just some day but immediately. Your courage is good for the best interest of those children.
What about her husband

1 Like

Re: 3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks by Remijuice: 11:29pm On Jun 12, 2018
emelda86:

So fvck what...if u are without sin cast the first stone
Judge judy
A Cheating married woman who have her nudes with her boyfriend is not ashamed,,, and you said 'so fvck what "....

Nawa ooo

6 Likes

Re: 3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks by piagetskinner(m): 11:31pm On Jun 12, 2018
emelda86:

So fvck what...if u are without sin cast the first stone Judge judy
what is bad is bad..I don't need to trade words with you..you're clearly a kid

3 Likes

Re: 3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jun 12, 2018
Jimali:
It is necessary for bloggers to confirm their information before posting. I will advise r
The maligned lady to sue the bloggers for some money
It might be difficult to do that. Many bloggers do not have fixed base talk more of registering with CAC
Re: 3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks by LadiesGist(f): 12:03am On Jun 13, 2018
I don't think this news is authentic, the lady in this news /picture does not look like the lady whose nudes was leaked, by the way the man in the nude pictures was arrested today, I've watched the video .

Video Link :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5hFBRVOPVM

Uncensored nudes:
http:///2l4x5vG

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks by Brush1: 12:10am On Jun 13, 2018
Could it be one of her friends or relatives trying to make up am life story?. Mmmmm.

1 Like

Re: 3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks by CaptainGOOD: 12:43am On Jun 13, 2018
abike12:

she still has her wedding ring on and she's posing in front of her mercedes. you that you don't have sexcapade, what have you accomplished in your life?

Pls shut up and stop supporting evil.
The shameless LovePeddler cheated on her husband

3 Likes

Re: 3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks by CaptainGOOD: 12:53am On Jun 13, 2018
emelda86:

Judge judy

U are mad..if undont call evil evil..u will experience worst..
This woman is married and cheated her husband and all the 3kids she had none of them was her husband's own..
And u are here talking trash.. angry

3 Likes

Re: 3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks by seguno2: 12:53am On Jun 13, 2018
post=68421352:
I said it right from the start that never TRUST Nigeria bloggers.

If 2 or 3 of them are jailed for 2 years alone for false news, they will learn how to verify stories before publishing it.

Jail for civil matter
Is that why you blindly follow the illiterate dictator Buhari who has wrecked the biggest economy handed over to him into recession?

2 Likes

Re: 3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks by donqx: 1:11am On Jun 13, 2018
hmm
Re: 3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks by Businessman1986(m): 1:35am On Jun 13, 2018
abike12:

she still has her wedding ring on and she's posing in front of her mercedes. you that you don't have sexcapade, what have you accomplished in your life?

You are extremely da.ft for defending her, filthy, scummy i.d.iot

1 Like

Re: 3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:36am On Jun 13, 2018
seguno2:

Jail for civil matter
Is that why you blindly follow the illiterate dictator Buhari who has wrecked the biggest economy handed over to him into recession?
Go and find somewhere to sit, supporter of thieves.
You should be happy we reply you this time mof!
Re: 3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks by Businessman1986(m): 1:38am On Jun 13, 2018
emelda86:

Judge judy

May your wife and daughter be w.hores like this filthy woman, and your mother

2 Likes

Re: 3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks by akbahbah(m): 1:46am On Jun 13, 2018
Toosure70:
I love this lady's courage. Somebody should give me her number. I need her seriously.

Yea you truly need it after all olosho moves with olosho.
Re: 3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks by akbahbah(m): 1:49am On Jun 13, 2018
abike12:

I shake my head for your life....chai. You are so unlucky in life
Re: 3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks by akbahbah(m): 1:50am On Jun 13, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

Your mama own nko? You guys will just be writing nonsense

Shut up idiot
Re: 3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks by seguno2: 2:44am On Jun 13, 2018
post=68429371:
Go and find somewhere to sit, supporter of thieves.
You should be happy we reply you this time mof!

Are members of your BMC gang the WE you referred to
What a way to earn your miserable N30,000 from people stealing your billions and trillions to deprive you of a bright future?
Can you repent before it is too late?

1 Like

Re: 3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks by kunmiiii: 3:20am On Jun 13, 2018
PRESENTATION:

Guy instead of you to they sell these games why you nor just borrow 100k and use am play, when you win you give the person him 100k and Comot from your profit take continue playing

Abi your nor like money If na me I nor go sell my sure game to anybody only me go dey chop and fresh on top after all Coca Cola nor share their secret recipe.

Na scam you be sha so no need for yarning on top your head

hahahahaa!! Savage sarcasm!!!

But seriously who will borrow a degenerate scammer and serial gambler even 10k!!
Re: 3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks by akbahbah(m): 4:15am On Jun 13, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

It is like you don't know that Niger-Areans AKA shyteholeans are the biggest hypocrites on earth. They have churches in every streets but they have the corrupt-minded leaders and citizens. I am very happy for the woman jare

Bunch of shameless women around the world supporting themsleves n immoralities. Your husband needs to give you a close look.
Re: 3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks by emelda86(f): 4:18am On Jun 13, 2018
Businessman1986:

May your wife and daughter be w.hores like this filthy woman, and your mother

Don't spill your cum on my mention biko...

1 Like

Re: 3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks by akbahbah(m): 4:18am On Jun 13, 2018
Rickyuzzy:

Don't you have sense! Jesus!

Shares idiot

1 Like

Re: 3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks by emelda86(f): 4:19am On Jun 13, 2018
CaptainGOOD:

U are mad..if undont call evil evil..u will experience worst..
This woman is married and cheated her husband and all the 3kids she had none of them was her husband's own..
And u are here talking trash.. angry

If u cannot understand I cannot help you.

1 Like

Re: 3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks by emelda86(f): 4:20am On Jun 13, 2018
piagetskinner:

what is bad is bad..I don't need to trade words with you..you're clearly a kid

A kid just like you
Re: 3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks by emelda86(f): 4:21am On Jun 13, 2018
Remijuice:

A Cheating married woman who have her nudes with her boyfriend is not ashamed,,, and you said 'so fvck what "....

Nawa ooo

All of you just jump on my mention like say na pvssy come dey spill una cum
Re: 3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks by akbahbah(m): 4:29am On Jun 13, 2018
emelda86:

Judge judy

Shame on every1 of u supporting adultery... You must be olosho as well

1 Like

Re: 3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks by emelda86(f): 4:46am On Jun 13, 2018
akbahbah:

Shame on every1 of u supporting adultery... You must be olosho as well

Another pained maggot

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dubai Porta Potty: Another Lady Shares Her Very Nasty Encounter / Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) / Unclad Lady's Corpse Dumped On The Road In Anambra, Pigeon & Coins Found On Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.