Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Zinox: First Computer Manufacturers In Nigeria, Really? - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Zinox: First Computer Manufacturers In Nigeria, Really? (15071 Views)

New Latest Core I7 Zinox Laptops For Sale / Are Internet Services In Nigeria Really Another Big Joke? / My Experience With A Zinox Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zinox: First Computer Manufacturers In Nigeria, Really? by uspry1(f): 4:04pm On Aug 08, 2008
Read existing NL thread at below:

My Experience with Zinox Laptop
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-142726.0.html
Re: Zinox: First Computer Manufacturers In Nigeria, Really? by nedson: 10:13am On Sep 03, 2009
To everybody, I think we need to appreciate Zinox for the initiative, and above all we need to encourage them to come up with something more better!
Re: Zinox: First Computer Manufacturers In Nigeria, Really? by blackweaver(m): 11:09pm On Sep 03, 2009
layi:

True word!. If thats what manufacturing a PC is about. I am a manufacturer too.

IBM and co only buy processors They make computer parts.

Zinox is fake

ahem, i have an hp530 laptop
the wireless card is by intel; so's the display adapter and the sound
my office desktop is also and hp pc and the display is by ATI
perhaps the motherboard is by hp i don't know

my point is that a lot of these hardware vendors don't make as many parts as you
think they make and zinox IS a hardware vendor - don't know about manufacturer
Re: Zinox: First Computer Manufacturers In Nigeria, Really? by maxuche: 12:42am On Dec 29, 2010
Prime Technologies is the first company to manufacture computers or parts of computers in Nigeria way back in 1995. the computer cases and Sabilizers they manufactured were called Excel computers & Excel Sabilizers
Re: Zinox: First Computer Manufacturers In Nigeria, Really? by bonetalk(m): 4:56pm On Jan 07, 2011
Why u come like argument and blackmailing to this extent, na blackmailing day den born u? okay, my judgement be say, ZINOX is the first, best computer manufacturer/Assembler in our great and developing NIGERIA, if you are not pleased, go and urge a nearby installed transformer. Lol
Re: Zinox: First Computer Manufacturers In Nigeria, Really? by Doshmynthrill(m): 11:52pm On Aug 04, 2015
omon:
@Layi. have you been to their factory to see what they have and are doing? Stop running down people who simply make efforst to make things work

Bleep off cia agent

(1) (2) (Reply)

"you May Be A Victim Of Software Counterfeiting. This Copy Of Windows Did Not Pa / How To Use Your Memory Card As A Ram For Your Pc. / Installing Windows XP Without A CD-ROM Drive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.