Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) (62674 Views)

Kim Jong Un's Sister Calls Southkorean President Idiot, Warns Seoul Is A Target / See Kim Yo Jong, Kim Jong Un Sister Running Fast With Bread (photo) / Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by Explorers(m): 4:00am On Jun 13, 2018
North Korea's government put on a display of what could be germaphobia, paranoia or a grounded fear of snooping as an aide carefully swabbed a pen before Kim Jong-un signed a joint statement in Singapore.

In the moments before Kim sat down with President Donald Trump to ink a joint statement after the first meeting between leaders of the two countries, a male security aide wearing white gloves grabbed the black pen laid out for Kim's use.

As the world watched at around 2 am New York time, a member of Kim's security team swabbed the instrument repeatedly with a white cloth of some kind.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5836919/Kim-Jong-uns-security-wiped-U-S-pen-signing-ceremony-sister-swapped-another.html

6 Likes

Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by Explorers(m): 4:00am On Jun 13, 2018
Then, when Kim and Trump entered the room, Kim's sister, Kim Yo-jong, reached in front of her brother and provided him with a different pen that she took from a pocket in her jacket.

24 Likes

Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by Explorers(m): 4:01am On Jun 13, 2018
Secretary of State Mike Pompeo (R) and North Korean leader's sister Kim Yo Jong (L) look on as US President Donald J. Trump and North Korean Leader Kim Jong-un sign a document during their historic DPRK-US summit, at the Capella Hotel on Sentosa Island, Singapore, 12June 2018.

The pen assigned for use by North Korea's leader Kim Jong Un, but was left unused after a different pen was provided for Kim, is seen following a signing ceremony with US President Donald Trump during their historic US-North Korea summit, at the Capella Hotel on Sentosa island in Singapore on June 12, 2018.

'They are extremely careful about making sure that nobody gets any biological samples of him,' said Pike.

'Kim even reportedly travels with a portable toilet to prevent foreigners from getting hold of a stool sample that might reveal information about him.

Having reportedly murdered his uncle and banished political rivals to work camps, Kim also must take care to avoid threats to his own security.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by Nashirushekoni(m): 4:02am On Jun 13, 2018
Ifunra logun agba

113 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:04am On Jun 13, 2018
Too much Sense and over Calculation will not kill this North Korea president....

Personal pen...
Peraonal Toilet....
Personal......

249 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by GMBuhari: 4:09am On Jun 13, 2018
One can't be too careful, but then this is classic paranoia , if USA wanted to kill him , he's already dead, the seat he sat on, the documents he inhaled the perfume , heck the first handshake from trump

But i doubt USA wants war at the moment, i think i am beginning to believe in Trump's capabilities even though i loved Obama

161 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by Explorers(m): 4:17am On Jun 13, 2018
GMBuhari:
One can't be too careful, but then this is classic paranoia , if USA wanted to kill him , he's already dead, the seat he sat on, the documents he inhaled the perfume , heck the first handshake from trump

But i doubt USA wants war at the moment, i think i am beginning to believe in Trump's capabilities even though i loved Obama

I dont know about the hand shake, but that seat has been checked and they both inhaled and touched the document.

This is NK, not just a country from a continent.

234 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by DAntivirus: 4:17am On Jun 13, 2018
I'm just thinking of the movie... "The Interview"
This is David Skylark on Skylark Tonight grin

108 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by marshalcarter: 4:21am On Jun 13, 2018
personally... personal personally cool

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by GMBuhari: 4:22am On Jun 13, 2018
Quite agree, seats have been checked, there are several cases out there of lethal handshake and there's a little something called anti dote
better yet, i have read about toxins that are designed specially for a particular DNA configuration

If they want him dead he'd be dead before now
Explorers:

I dont know about the hand shake, but that seat has been checked and they both inhaled and touched the document.

This is NK, not just a country from a continent.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by Explorers(m): 4:26am On Jun 13, 2018
At 30, Kim's sister is a trusted advisor, and traveled to North Korea to represent the regime at the Olympics.

Kim's care for his own personal security is also revealed in the retinue of armedbody guards who travel with him.

They formed a phalanx around him in Singapore and have been pictured surrounding his armored Mercedes limousine.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by Nobody: 4:28am On Jun 13, 2018
post=68430176:
Too much Sense and over Calculation will not kill this North Korea president....

Personal pen...
Peraonal Toilet....
Personal......

Even Personal Beef

10 Likes

Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by cheddahboy(m): 4:41am On Jun 13, 2018
Trust No One

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by Yian1(m): 5:01am On Jun 13, 2018
He needs to be careful, because U.S.A can do the undo.

27 Likes

Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by odiereke(m): 5:10am On Jun 13, 2018
I won't blame him at all.

4 Likes

Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by Nobody: 5:21am On Jun 13, 2018
Always at alert. I won't blame him.
BTW, i just love his swags especially that his baggy pants grin grin

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by Nobody: 5:40am On Jun 13, 2018
You can't trust the Amerikans. History is replete with the betrayal & backstabbing of the Amerikans.

Trump pulling out of the JCPOA with Iran is one of such examples.

Amerika also pulling out of the ABM Treaty in 2002, well, simply because she thought Russia had become a rusty-old bucket is another pointer.

Infact, if I were Kim, I would insist that meeting room be changed. Who knows? CIA might have done their thing. An enemy they've been hunting for years coming to them on a platter.

And that pen could have been laced with a deadly chemical weapon - with Trump having the antidote.

But what I still can't wrap my head around is why Kim would give up her nuclear arsenal for a snake like Amerika - seeing how Saddam & Ghadafi were butchered.

I sincerely hope this is just a charade designed for the cameras.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by ikbnice(m): 5:43am On Jun 13, 2018
I love Kim a lot. If he had cowered at the threats then, he would have been made a footstool by the US by now. Cowardice is always a big problem.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by Joephat(m): 6:27am On Jun 13, 2018
Lol,..... Sense wont kill him

If na Buhari now, Trump go dey e Back dey laugh em as e go dey sign wetin e no fit read.

97 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by DIKEnaWAR: 6:36am On Jun 13, 2018
Swapped is different from swabbed.

Let's correct the headline to reflect the true story.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by Nbote(m): 6:58am On Jun 13, 2018
D North Koreans are simply jus being cautious.. Dey have been d enemy for too long to trust anyone. Trying to imagine d number of security checks and vetting carried out by their team over and over again...

DIKEnaWAR:
Swapped is different from swabbed.

Let's correct the headline to reflect the true story.

There's nothing wrong with d headline.. D pen was swabbed and den swapped.. D pictures are clear enough..

59 Likes

Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by Chubhie: 7:04am On Jun 13, 2018
I think in the near future long after Trump is gone, The little rocket man shall be made to account for his madness. Save, He have Russia to back him.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by ojsunny01: 7:20am On Jun 13, 2018
Trust nobody real nigga dey scarce... ...In Falz voice..

2 Likes

Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by Nobody: 7:24am On Jun 13, 2018
It is necessary for Kim to be very careful. Many Heads of States have been swapped with clones. With his sample, just two DNA cells can be cultured, electrified and magnetized for polarization, then introduced to embryonic fluid for fertilization and in 14 weeks a brand new Kim Jong-Un can be produced. And with Laser/Saner Technologies beamed from satellite his memory can be harvested within seconds and implanted on a nano-chip and beamed to the skull.

A brand new Kim, can be produced, and the next phase will be to replaced him with the clone, with full memory, but this time, with a tracker and botnet for control using the Voice of God (VoGT) Technology.

There are many clones that have been replaced with heads of States already and even celebrities have been replaced. Even their wives will not spot the difference if well handled, apart from birth marks and scars and spots.

I have experienced this. And I read some people saying he can be killed. That is silly, no one dares to kill these days, they simply replace the real with a clone that they control 100% with VoGT.

90 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by michlins(m): 7:25am On Jun 13, 2018
GMBuhari:

America can't kill him even if they tried. Secret service will never allow anyone to try any biological shit when the president is around so that guarantees his safety. Go figure who are Graguants

5 Likes

Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by Imustreturn(m): 7:28am On Jun 13, 2018
This brief Boi dey worry shaaa

2 Likes

Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by flyca: 7:39am On Jun 13, 2018
Why is the deal not Bi-Lingual? Why is it written only in English Language. Please can someone explain to me. undecided

Some thing tells me that this deal is not pure sha even though President Trump is acting all nice cheesy

Anyway, North Korea does not have many options here. They're also under a lot of pressure: financial, economic and even from the international community.

On another note: See President Kim's signature shocked

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by id911(m): 7:51am On Jun 13, 2018
flyca:
Why is the deal not Bi-Lingual? Why is it written only in English Language. Please can someone explain to me. undecided

Some thing tells me that this deal is not pure sha even though President Trump is acting all nice cheesy

Anyway, North Korea does not have many options here. They're also under a lot of pressure: financial, economic and even from the international community.

On another note: See President Kim's signature shocked

The deal is suspicious as far as I'm concern. It seems so unreal

1 Like

Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by EagleScribes: 8:07am On Jun 13, 2018
Joephat:
Lol,..... Sense wont kill him

If na Buhari now, Trump go dey e Back dey laugh em as e go dey sign wetin e no fit read.

You are wicked!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by nobsalis: 8:09am On Jun 13, 2018
Luciferan369:
It is necessary for Kim to be very careful. Many Heads of States have been swapped with clones. With his sample, just two DNA cells can be cultured, electrified and magnetized for polarization, then introduced to embryonic fluid for fertilization and in 14 weeks a brand new Kim Jong-Un can be produced. And with Laser/Saner Technologies beamed from satellite his memory can be harvested within seconds and implanted on a nano-chip and beamed to the skull.

A brand new Kim, can be produced, and the next phase will be to replaced him with the clone, with full memory, but this time, with a tracker and botnet for control using the Voice of God (VoGT) Technology.

There are many clones that have been replaced with heads of States already and even celebrities have been replaced. Even their wives will not spot the difference is well handled, apart from birth marks.

I have experienced this. And I read some people saying he can be killed. That is silly, no one dares to kill these days, they simply replace the real with a clone that they control 100% with VoGT.

Stop takin weed.... But u won't listen now u see your life

95 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 13, 2018
nobsalis:

Stop takin weed.... But u won't listen now u see your life

You should interact with your mates only.

46 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Biden, Macron & Other G7 Leaders Mock Bare-Chested Horseback Rider Putin (Video) / Egypt Spa Offers Snake Massages. Viral Video Leaves Twitter Terrified / First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In U.K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.