Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,770 members, 7,806,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) (62666 Views)

Kim Jong Un's Sister Calls Southkorean President Idiot, Warns Seoul Is A Target / See Kim Yo Jong, Kim Jong Un Sister Running Fast With Bread (photo) / Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by lovat(m): 9:49am On Jun 13, 2018
Luciferan369:

To you, it is, but you can not evaluate others based on your limited understanding of certain subject matters. You know nothing about others yet you want to judge others based on your technologically dysfunctional myopia.
Let's take for a second to believe everything you said, How will the clone be exchanged with the real Kim because Kim security is twice loyal to him than any security in the world.

How many times does Kim travel out of NK

How many foreigners have ever come into NK without the state being placed on high alert.

I think you are using virtual world to compare reality

3 Likes

Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by luminouz(m): 9:49am On Jun 13, 2018
pocohantas:

Leave me alone
I will...from now on!!!!! undecided
Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by lovat(m): 9:50am On Jun 13, 2018
Luciferan369:

To you, it is, but you can not evaluate others based on your limited understanding of certain subject matters. You know nothing about others yet you want to judge others based on your technologically dysfunctional myopia.
Let's take for a second to believe everything you said, How will the clone be exchanged with the real Kim because Kim security is twice loyal to him than any security in the world.

How many times does Kim travel out of NK

How many foreigners have ever come into NK without the state being placed on high alert.

I think you are using virtual world to compare reality..

3 Likes

Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by dPlug: 9:50am On Jun 13, 2018
GMBuhari:
One can't be too careful, but then this is classic paranoia , if USA wanted to kill him , he's already dead, the seat he sat on, the documents he inhaled the perfume , heck the first handshake from trump

too much Jack Bauer movies
Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by IVORY2009(m): 9:50am On Jun 13, 2018
post=68430176:
Too much Sense and over Calculation will not kill this North Korea president....

Personal pen...
Peraonal Toilet....
Personal......

For security reasons, what do u know about national Security...
Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 13, 2018
x

2 Likes

Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by BigBudi(m): 9:51am On Jun 13, 2018
Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by pocohantas(f): 9:53am On Jun 13, 2018
luminouz:

I will...from now on!!!!! undecided

Good for you. As if you have seen any country's leader being cloned successfully. How much more the swapping undecided.
Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by Gggg102(m): 9:54am On Jun 13, 2018
Luciferan369:

Oh no, it takes just 14 weeks, at the moment. I am hoping the technology will be improved on, but 14 weeks is not bad.

when something is cloned, it becomes a baby version of the thing.

that's the cloning I know. you make an embryo of the thing, put it a womb and body, wait for the thing to be born normally, (nine months for human), wait for it to grow normally.
Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by Sultty(m): 9:55am On Jun 13, 2018
Jiang:

Pls you people should stop embarrassing us why do you guys keep saying "if the US wants Kim dead...he will surely die" . do you think people like him are so lax like African leaders, that dude ain't easy to kill, in fact the almighty US tried several times & couldn't even get close to the presidential palace talkless of reaching him. Only God can make you die when he wants to, not the US.

P.S am just fed up how Africans especially Nigerians see the whites as some kind of supreme beings that's better than them. This shyt has got to stop
It's not about being lax on security neither does it have anything to do with "African mentality" if anything like that exists in a dictionary but for u to read through history of Us viciousness. Who is Kim when u talk of people like yessir Arafat, ghadaffi, Hussein, and/or the infamous Kim's half brother
Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by PVC2019(f): 9:57am On Jun 13, 2018
Are you sure that our C-in-C has not been swapped with a clone during his last visit to the U.S? Jx saying o because this one that he has been behaving himself since after his return, like signing of #Not too young to run, #12 June declaration etc. grin grin grin
Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by Sultty(m): 9:59am On Jun 13, 2018
Luciferan369:

Not really, cloning started in 1938 and has been on-going since then but mostly off the radar. Human cloning is a very well understood science by me.
Cloning failed between the late 60's-early 80's and it was discontinued due to errors. So how will human cloning make head way
Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by selfemployed(m): 9:59am On Jun 13, 2018
Why not come with your own pen?
Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by Chubhie: 9:59am On Jun 13, 2018
pocohantas:

Leave me alone
Be humble enough to take correction young maiden.
Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by BAILMONEY: 10:00am On Jun 13, 2018
Zoharariel:
You can't trust the Amerikans. History is replete with the betrayal & backstabbing of the Amerikans.

Trump pulling out of the JCPOA with Iran is one of such examples.

Amerika also pulling out of the ABM Treaty in 2002, well, simply because she thought Russia had become a rusty-old bucket is another pointer.

Infact, if I were Kim, I would insist that meeting room be changed. Who knows? CIA might have done their thing. An enemy they've been hunting for years coming to them on a platter.

And that pen could have been laced with a deadly chemical weapon - with Trump having the antidote.

But what I still can't wrap my head around is why Kim would give up her nuclear arsenal for a snake like Amerika - seeing how Saddam & Ghadafi were butchered.

I sincerely hope this is just a charade designed for the cameras.
ALHAJI ZOHARARIEL YOU ARE NOT YET TIRED OF THIS YOUR AMERICA RANT
Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 13, 2018
x

2 Likes

Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 10:04am On Jun 13, 2018
Luciferan369:
It is necessary for Kim to be very careful. Many Heads of States have been swapped with clones. With his sample, just two DNA cells can be cultured, electrified and magnetized for polarization, then introduced to embryonic fluid for fertilization and in 14 weeks a brand new Kim Jong-Un can be produced. And with Laser/Saner Technologies beamed from satellite his memory can be harvested within seconds and implanted on a nano-chip and beamed to the skull.

A brand new Kim, can be produced, and the next phase will be to replaced him with the clone, with full memory, but this time, with a tracker and botnet for control using the Voice of God (VoGT) Technology.

There are many clones that have been replaced with heads of States already and even celebrities have been replaced. Even their wives will not spot the difference if well handled, apart from birth marks and scars and spots.

I have experienced this. And I read some people saying he can be killed. That is silly, no one dares to kill these days, they simply replace the real with a clone that they control 100% with VoGT.

Very insightful. Where can one read more about this your experience.
Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by koboko69: 10:06am On Jun 13, 2018
GMBuhari:
Quite agree, seats have been checked, there are several cases out there of lethal handshake and there's a little something called anti dote
better yet, i have read about toxins that are designed specially for a particular DNA configuration

If they want him dead he'd be dead before now

Too many movies is worrying u.
Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 10:08am On Jun 13, 2018
AloneTK:

My brother, forget that one o, having both Trump and Kim inhale whatever has to do with the document does not mean anything o. What if trump had been injected with the antidote before the ceremony. don't trust these guys.... Even for our own country, though not publicly confirmed, it was rumoured that Idiagbon died from poison-induced microphone. Anything is possible in this world. If at all the pen was laced with any kind of substance, it may not take effect until the guy must have have landed in his home country.

You could be right. Nothing is impossible.
Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 13, 2018
x
Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by awoofawoo: 10:10am On Jun 13, 2018
GMBuhari:
Quite agree, seats have been checked, there are several cases out there of lethal handshake and there's a little something called anti dote
better yet, i have read about toxins that are designed specially for a particular DNA configuration

Na so, I no blame Mr Kim.....America can't be trust............they could have contaminated that pen with some form of radioactive toxins and other antigen specifically designed for Mr Kim.... Kim seems more proactive....thumb up to his security aids. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by fiftynaira(m): 10:10am On Jun 13, 2018
Luciferan369:
It is necessary for Kim to be very careful. Many Heads of States have been swapped with clones. With his sample, just two DNA cells can be cultured, electrified and magnetized for polarization, then introduced to embryonic fluid for fertilization and in 14 weeks a brand new Kim Jong-Un can be produced. And with Laser/Saner Technologies beamed from satellite his memory can be harvested within seconds and implanted on a nano-chip and beamed to the skull.

A brand new Kim, can be produced, and the next phase will be to replaced him with the clone, with full memory, but this time, with a tracker and botnet for control using the Voice of God (VoGT) Technology.

There are many clones that have been replaced with heads of States already and even celebrities have been replaced. Even their wives will not spot the difference if well handled, apart from birth marks and scars and spots.

I have experienced this. And I read some people saying he can be killed. That is silly, no one dares to kill these days, they simply replace the real with a clone that they control 100% with VoGT.

Movie title Fast and furious 6

3 Likes

Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by fyneIjay(f): 10:10am On Jun 13, 2018
Luciferan369:

That means our Malam Bubu, could have been cloned already.
Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by MEDICPATH(m): 10:12am On Jun 13, 2018
post=68430176:
Too much Sense and over Calculation will not kill this North Korea president....

Personal pen...
Peraonal Toilet....
Personal..person....

Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by koboko69: 10:13am On Jun 13, 2018
Mpanyi:

Can't believe Explorers could say this. Both inhaled? When Trump can be given an antidote. But heck! No need for the man's blood, especially at this juncture

U think CIA or whatever will use Trump or a sitting US president as a lab rat?
Antidote kor....uncledote ni.

2 Likes

Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 10:13am On Jun 13, 2018
GMBuhari:

If they want him dead? They can't even think about that oga, that will be war.
Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 13, 2018
x

1 Like

Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by Dami12345: 10:15am On Jun 13, 2018
pocohantas:

Hmmm. It is either you reduce the intake of trams or you reduce watching of sci-fi movies. Maybe both.

You shouldn't talk when Gods speak.
You know nothing.
Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by scantee(m): 10:17am On Jun 13, 2018
Luciferan369:

That is not cloning. That is very very simple. Harvesting the embryo and mixing with some amniotic fluid in a conditioned environment replicating the womb temperature, pressure and the basic nutrient can do that. Actually, I can tell you how to create a life now, if you want using egg. You can create even creatures that do not exist already. I can teach you.

But the clone I am talking about is based on a higher technology and it is happening. The human body can be fertilized and grown in specialized capsules to any size by configuring the pituitary DNA.

I have to stop here.

Don't try hard explaining for people who has limited knowledge bro. Just ignore them.

I believe your analysis even before mention them.
Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by moscobabs(m): 10:17am On Jun 13, 2018
egojeny1:

Asin eeh! Thought it was only me dt noticed the grammatical blunder coming from a whole Explorers.

Which grammatical blunder are u talking about?

Didnt u see the picture attached? Explorers knows what he typed just that you have comprehension problem

1 Like

Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 13, 2018
But I saw he touched the chair he sat on. His DNA could be extracted from the contact he made with the chair. How can you run away from US if they are truly after you.
Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by Timoleon(m): 10:19am On Jun 13, 2018
namet:
If you can build and test nuclear bombs then you are not an empty brain.

Besides, North Korea is not a shi.thole, as their presidential palace doesn't use generators to pump toilet flushing boreholes.

So, this idea that it is only the US that can poison somebody, when in fact North Korea is equally advanced exposes how inferiority complex has destroyed the average Nigerian mind.

What a disgrace!

it is appalling how many people reason around here. The report is simply one sided. Because of the peculiar nature of NK and its leader, USA and Trump would have the same fears and surely would take same or double measures. Underlying fact however is if anything happens to either presidents in that summit or even nearest future, there's every chance a world war would erupt. Hence both parties there would try to ensure each other's safety.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Egypt Spa Offers Snake Massages. Viral Video Leaves Twitter Terrified / First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In U.K / Biden, Macron & Other G7 Leaders Mock Bare-Chested Horseback Rider Putin (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.