Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,839 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

DNA or Divorce: Is Now Important Since Some Women Are More Harmful Than Snakes - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / DNA or Divorce: Is Now Important Since Some Women Are More Harmful Than Snakes (4437 Views)

Why The Rate Of Divorce Is High & Why Families Break Up / Why Do Some Women Get Pregnant After Family Planning? / How Can I Do Away With My Wife? ( Correct Or Divorce Her) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

DNA or Divorce: Is Now Important Since Some Women Are More Harmful Than Snakes by Nobody: 6:00am On Jun 13, 2018
Is it adviceable to do DNA for your children to be sure you're their biological father since our women are hunting badly these days?

Re: DNA or Divorce: Is Now Important Since Some Women Are More Harmful Than Snakes by Mruwa1(m): 6:22am On Jun 13, 2018
very important especially d first child ..I fear women die either dey go cheat on u wit one dirty boy for their area or their boss the one wen dey pain me na their driver or gateman
Re: DNA or Divorce: Is Now Important Since Some Women Are More Harmful Than Snakes by hisgrace090: 6:28am On Jun 13, 2018
If we fully accepted this DNA test, wahala go dey for naija trust me.
Re: DNA or Divorce: Is Now Important Since Some Women Are More Harmful Than Snakes by IamD18: 6:30am On Jun 13, 2018
Only a demented, deranged and mentally challenged man will accept any child from a woman without conducting a DNA test.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: DNA or Divorce: Is Now Important Since Some Women Are More Harmful Than Snakes by DonroxyII: 6:42am On Jun 13, 2018
It is a Must in my end here .... Just to be assured !!! BaBa Assurance !!
Re: DNA or Divorce: Is Now Important Since Some Women Are More Harmful Than Snakes by Nobody: 6:55am On Jun 13, 2018
I won't.

I can father a child that isn't mine..

1 Like

Re: DNA or Divorce: Is Now Important Since Some Women Are More Harmful Than Snakes by cococandy(f): 7:57am On Jun 13, 2018
Wa wa wa cry cry cry

None stop weeping from so many guys these days.

If you don’t want kids from other men, stop sleeping with other men’s women tongue

Na una dey do unasef

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: DNA or Divorce: Is Now Important Since Some Women Are More Harmful Than Snakes by danny56: 9:11am On Jun 13, 2018
Women cry alot before but, men have overtook them in the crying business. Chaiiii God give me a wife not a knife!

7 Likes

Re: DNA or Divorce: Is Now Important Since Some Women Are More Harmful Than Snakes by cococandy(f): 3:15pm On Jun 13, 2018
Espada10:

That your naive husband accepted a bastard child from you (without knowing ) does not mean other men should or should not protect their intrest

Wa wa more weeping and gnashing grin

Can you even afford a DNA test?

Empty barrel making the most noise

13 Likes

Re: DNA or Divorce: Is Now Important Since Some Women Are More Harmful Than Snakes by Espada10: 4:50pm On Jun 13, 2018
cococandy:

Wa wa more weeping and gnashing grin

Can you even afford a DNA test?

Empty barrel making the most noise

Continue yapping imsu girl ...you may think you have succeeded in marrying a mugu but you will be the next randy and Naija woman to be killed in that America wey u dey.

7 Likes

Re: DNA or Divorce: Is Now Important Since Some Women Are More Harmful Than Snakes by Espada10: 5:05pm On Jun 13, 2018
cococandy:

You will be killed first by a rampaging gorilla after being raped in the arsee before a hair on my head even gets hurt.

Evil jealous thing

Continue your olosho behaviour. ..I thought you would have stopped all this after your notorious days in imo ...I can already see your future headline for nairaland and other blogs

Female nairalander clubbed or shot to death (In America) after husband discovers her cheating ways and divorce plans and also that he is not the Father of his son

4 Likes

Re: DNA or Divorce: Is Now Important Since Some Women Are More Harmful Than Snakes by cococandy(f): 5:13pm On Jun 13, 2018
In your wild wet dreams grin. The good thing about life is that the evil you wish others always comes right back to you. That’s why you’re currently a loser. Will probably remain a loser for the rest of your life. Hating on women on NL and refreshing your feed to see when something bad has happened to any of them. Keep it up.

I used to do Olosho runs with your mother. She is an expert. I’m a good olosho because I learned from the best kiss

Espada10:

Continue your olosho behaviour. ..I thought you would have stopped all this after your notorious days in imo ...I can already see your future headline for nairaland and other blogs

Female nairalander clubbed or shot to death (In America) after husband discovers her cheating ways and divorce plans and also that he is not the Father of his son

14 Likes

Re: DNA or Divorce: Is Now Important Since Some Women Are More Harmful Than Snakes by cococandy(f): 6:10pm On Jun 13, 2018
Boooring

Wa wa wa cry

Your tears are pathetic
Espada10:

As they say the guilty are afraid. No be you again wey dey notorious for owerri before jamming an american mugu.A wise woman would have cooled her olosho behaviour down but not you...a runs girl remains a runs girl.

Moreover,
No evil is greater than a married woman sucking other men's dick outside and bringing another man's child to her naive husband.

Your husband may be naive But it is just a matter of time...one day is one day

As I said ...your headline

Female nairalander clubbed or shot to death (In America) after husband discovers her cheating ways and divorce plans and also that he is not the Father of his son.

Then don already kill your Cameroonian sister.

5 Likes

Re: DNA or Divorce: Is Now Important Since Some Women Are More Harmful Than Snakes by EfemenaXY: 7:29pm On Jun 13, 2018
darol4real:
Is it adviceable to do DNA for your children to be sure you're their biological father since our women are hunting badly these days?

What are your women “hunting badly”?

1 Like

Re: DNA or Divorce: Is Now Important Since Some Women Are More Harmful Than Snakes by kapelvej: 7:45pm On Jun 13, 2018
IamD18:
Only a demented, deranged and mentally challenged man will accept any child from a woman without conducting a DNA test.
easy man

1 Like

Re: DNA or Divorce: Is Now Important Since Some Women Are More Harmful Than Snakes by JoannaSedley(f): 9:01pm On Jun 13, 2018
They will first of all single you out on a thread then move in for the kill.

If you really know all without knowing the contacts then it is all bullsh!ts
Re: DNA or Divorce: Is Now Important Since Some Women Are More Harmful Than Snakes by cococandy(f): 9:09pm On Jun 13, 2018
JoannaSedley:
They will first of all single you out on a thread then move in for the kill.

If you really know all without knowing the contacts then it is all bullsh!ts
5 years on NL. Nothing new. I’ve actually retired from responding to them
When I was new I used to reveal a lot about myself thinking humans were on here not knowing it was full of criminals . Now everyone claims to be my close paddy

One used to curse me and my husband so much I wondered what we must have done to him. One day he sent me a message and I accepted thinking maybe we would make peace. After a few days he started begging for money to add to his business grin
Omg. Any means to try and get into your contacts. When they get inbox, they repent and their true agenda shows.

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

He Wants To Turn her into a Robot after Marriage / Come In Here For Your Cheap Electronics And Furniture Deals / Newlywed Husband Living In Wife's Parents' House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.