Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,575 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

Denrele Edun Body-Paints His Lagos Hustle As He Celebrates His 37th Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Denrele Edun Body-Paints His Lagos Hustle As He Celebrates His 37th Birthday (28803 Views)

Tunde Ednut Celebrates His 37th Birthday In 8 Countries. P'square Buy Cow / Flavour Celebrates His 37th Birthday Today (photo) / Don Jazzy Celebrates His 37th Birthday With New Mavin Headquarters (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Denrele Edun Body-Paints His Lagos Hustle As He Celebrates His 37th Birthday by Reelmii: 11:51am On Jun 13, 2018
Africans got talent. .. all of una wey dey criticise am, the guy is making his money and paying his bills with his madness, .my advice is, instead of insulting this man that has achieved wat most of u are still dreaming to achieve, look for ur own area of madness and use it to pay ur bills.

4 Likes

Re: Denrele Edun Body-Paints His Lagos Hustle As He Celebrates His 37th Birthday by enemyofprogress: 11:56am On Jun 13, 2018
Waiting for MURIC to give him 7 days ultimatum to bring them down

1 Like

Re: Denrele Edun Body-Paints His Lagos Hustle As He Celebrates His 37th Birthday by Olyibe: 12:03pm On Jun 13, 2018
How can someone grow up in Germany and return to Nigeria when he's '5'

1 Like

Re: Denrele Edun Body-Paints His Lagos Hustle As He Celebrates His 37th Birthday by EzzyStanley(m): 12:04pm On Jun 13, 2018
correctbae:
More pictures:
very artistc. happy birthday man
Re: Denrele Edun Body-Paints His Lagos Hustle As He Celebrates His 37th Birthday by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 13, 2018
amzee:
The guy above me stole my position.

It's unfair

Re: Denrele Edun Body-Paints His Lagos Hustle As He Celebrates His 37th Birthday by DivinelyBlessed: 12:17pm On Jun 13, 2018
Pope22:
Am a member of comment readers association of Africa (CRAOA) nairaland chapter. Our duty is to read, hit like, smile or shake our head depending on the topic just like this topic and then pass. We don't look for trouble oo. We are not political or belong to one particular religion..Lol.. And pls help us and reduce the work for us by being very brief with ur comments so we can move quickly to the next comments because of hunger and dizziness. If you are a member or wish to join , please hit "likes" or "mention and pass so that we will add your name in our list. I am the publicity secretary.
Don't look for trouble oo..
Thank you
I am a proud member. I hit like and share on lots of people's comments. It doesn't cost N1
Re: Denrele Edun Body-Paints His Lagos Hustle As He Celebrates His 37th Birthday by Pope22(m): 12:19pm On Jun 13, 2018
DivinelyBlessed:

I am a proud member. I hit like and share on lots of people's comments. It doesn't cost N1
We will give u a post.

1 Like

Re: Denrele Edun Body-Paints His Lagos Hustle As He Celebrates His 37th Birthday by softwerk(f): 12:20pm On Jun 13, 2018
So this fool has turned 37 and still like this?! angry

I hope he knows a fool at 40 becomes a fool forever!

Me I have said my own.

1 Like

Re: Denrele Edun Body-Paints His Lagos Hustle As He Celebrates His 37th Birthday by Slimsly100(f): 12:25pm On Jun 13, 2018
Be looking scary and like a ghost in the last pinshure.

Happy birthday anyway.
Re: Denrele Edun Body-Paints His Lagos Hustle As He Celebrates His 37th Birthday by atilla(m): 12:26pm On Jun 13, 2018
Why does he need to have those very stupid expressions 9n his face. Wether gay or straight male or female he looks quite stupid
Re: Denrele Edun Body-Paints His Lagos Hustle As He Celebrates His 37th Birthday by encryptjay(m): 12:26pm On Jun 13, 2018
Sips kunu... Three more years to go grin
Re: Denrele Edun Body-Paints His Lagos Hustle As He Celebrates His 37th Birthday by AceDomino(m): 12:37pm On Jun 13, 2018
Pure definition of a Mad Nigerian Nightmare
Re: Denrele Edun Body-Paints His Lagos Hustle As He Celebrates His 37th Birthday by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 13, 2018
Don't know wa to say sef...... angry kiss
Re: Denrele Edun Body-Paints His Lagos Hustle As He Celebrates His 37th Birthday by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 13, 2018
Olyibe:
How can someone grow up in Germany and return to Nigeria when he's '5'

I thought I was the only one that saw that. What a load of rubbish.

Anyway, I admire this Denrele guy for one thing; his consistency and persistence in the face of hate and bullies.
Re: Denrele Edun Body-Paints His Lagos Hustle As He Celebrates His 37th Birthday by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 13, 2018
blackgold90:
If nah Warri this guy dey everyday guys go set beat am
See as e b
That's why all of u youth in warriors are useless. Mind u dey won't beat him, u was all lie on d ground from him to pass. Lowlifes.
Re: Denrele Edun Body-Paints His Lagos Hustle As He Celebrates His 37th Birthday by Chinatown1759: 1:17pm On Jun 13, 2018
amzee:
The guy above me stole my position.
It's unfair
Look for another position na, and stop complaining. U be second to Buhari?
Re: Denrele Edun Body-Paints His Lagos Hustle As He Celebrates His 37th Birthday by thunderbabs: 1:26pm On Jun 13, 2018
Make Bob risky marry denrele werey na cheesy
Re: Denrele Edun Body-Paints His Lagos Hustle As He Celebrates His 37th Birthday by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 13, 2018
Very artistic. The guy is not guy at all.
Re: Denrele Edun Body-Paints His Lagos Hustle As He Celebrates His 37th Birthday by Eagba(m): 1:37pm On Jun 13, 2018
Kingsleychris1:
This guy is my best tv personality... I just love his moral and confidence.. keep slaying my nigger... happy birthday..
you're so right. Denrele is the first teenage i saw kissing on tv, then he had swag

1 Like

Re: Denrele Edun Body-Paints His Lagos Hustle As He Celebrates His 37th Birthday by blackgold90(m): 1:45pm On Jun 13, 2018
stemmez:

That's why all of u youth in warriors are useless. Mind u dey won't beat him, u was all lie on d ground from him to pass. Lowlifes.

U was all lie on the d ground from him to pass... Is that one English .but I thought they have banned codeine
Re: Denrele Edun Body-Paints His Lagos Hustle As He Celebrates His 37th Birthday by xellench: 2:09pm On Jun 13, 2018
Check this out

Re: Denrele Edun Body-Paints His Lagos Hustle As He Celebrates His 37th Birthday by speedchariot(m): 2:15pm On Jun 13, 2018
Where is his breast.
Re: Denrele Edun Body-Paints His Lagos Hustle As He Celebrates His 37th Birthday by Bamz(m): 2:17pm On Jun 13, 2018
Kingsleychris1 post=:
This guy is my best tv personality... I just love his moral morale and confidence.. keep slaying my nigger... happy birthday..
Re: Denrele Edun Body-Paints His Lagos Hustle As He Celebrates His 37th Birthday by SAMBARRY: 3:26pm On Jun 13, 2018
400billionman:
shocked If this guy is a male where is his Walkey Talkey?
that's what I came to see myself
Re: Denrele Edun Body-Paints His Lagos Hustle As He Celebrates His 37th Birthday by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 13, 2018
blackgold90:

U was all lie on the d ground from him to pass... Is that one English .but I thought they have banned codeine
autocorrect .. And I have no time to correct typos
Re: Denrele Edun Body-Paints His Lagos Hustle As He Celebrates His 37th Birthday by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 13, 2018
Every guy on this thread is gay.
Re: Denrele Edun Body-Paints His Lagos Hustle As He Celebrates His 37th Birthday by HisSexcellency(m): 4:07pm On Jun 13, 2018
@the first pics grin
Is that his d!ck i'm seeing there, thought he was gay grin

Re: Denrele Edun Body-Paints His Lagos Hustle As He Celebrates His 37th Birthday by Tobycharles: 5:20pm On Jun 13, 2018
Creative art tho
Re: Denrele Edun Body-Paints His Lagos Hustle As He Celebrates His 37th Birthday by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 13, 2018
Artistic... Very creative imagination.
And for your information, Denrele has never been a cross dresser. He and bobrisky are very much different.
Re: Denrele Edun Body-Paints His Lagos Hustle As He Celebrates His 37th Birthday by amzee(m): 7:40pm On Jun 13, 2018
Chinatown1759:

Look for another position na, and stop complaining. U be second to Buhari?
God forbid.
Abeg no dey associate me with Buhari again.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid Deletes All His Posts On Instagram, Fans React / Eugenia Abu: Interesting Things About Her / Lilo Aderogba: "Men Don't Like Good Girls" - BBNaija's Lilo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.