Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,749 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Beyonce And Usher Were Flirting - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce And Usher Were Flirting (27591 Views)

Poll: Which Couple do you like best?

Beyonce and Jay_Z: 42% (3 votes)
Beyonce and Usher: 57% (4 votes)
This poll has ended

Rich Beyonce And Jayz Move From One Rented House To Another, Now Its A Palace / Striking Resemblance Paul Okoye And Usher Raymond / Former MBGN & Rapper Munachi Abii And Usher Raymond(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beyonce And Usher Were Flirting by debbynicky(f): 2:24pm On Jun 02, 2010
Rumour has it that Beyonce and Usher were flirting at the New Year’s Party in St. bart where Beyonce also performed. Jay Z alledgly went off on his wife.
This is a rumour I wouldn’t put aside. I always thought that Usher and Bey were together. .
Lets Recap:
Usher appeared in Beyonce’s “Naughty Girl” Video. They connected really well.
Beyonce made a cameo at Usher’s Concert where they did a lot of grinding on stage.
''Another highlight for me was performing in Puerto Rico with Beyonce, Bad Girls, it was a once in a lifetime experience! If you saw the special, then you understand, if you haven’t you gotta get it on DVD!''- This a quote from Usher
Usher and Baby Face paid tribute and gave Destiny’s Child a Lap Dance at the World Music Awards. Usher seemed to keep all his attention on Beyonce.
Usher Presented Beyonce with “International Artist Award” at American Music Awards. He seemed kind of nervous presenting her especially because Jay Z was there. Also said that “she has a smile that can light up an entire room.”
Beyonce and Usher did “Love in this Club Part 2″ duet. The Song basically talks about two people who are already in a relationship with someone else getting it in with each other. Beyonce says, “I got a man you got a lady.” usher was with his Ex-Wife at the time and Beyonce was and still is with Jay Z. So that song could have some truth to it.
Every time Usher is around Beyonce he is always smiling.

I think they look cute together but Usher is a player and i dont Beyonce wants to have anything to do with a player

Re: Beyonce And Usher Were Flirting by debbynicky(f): 2:32pm On Jun 02, 2010
More Pics of them Both

Re: Beyonce And Usher Were Flirting by deneut: 3:00pm On Jun 02, 2010
he's writing a letter to death,i dont know much but i understand what they call gangsta and Don.the two are "bad combination".
Re: Beyonce And Usher Were Flirting by Travelista(f): 3:09pm On Jun 02, 2010
NYE was over 6 months ago and Usher is dating another (older) woman. Bey's linked to every man on the planet except her husband; talk about pressed for attention.
Re: Beyonce And Usher Were Flirting by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 02, 2010
i thought beyonce likes older men while usher likes older women.

so i suppose they both have something in common.

btw, i guess bee has insured all the parts of her body she uses to bring in the benjamins?
Re: Beyonce And Usher Were Flirting by makajibbz(m): 5:19pm On Jun 02, 2010
No1, I hate jay'z!
No2,we all knw beyonce's a female dog
No3,its clear she likes short men,remember she used to date Marquez Houston
No4,Rumours say her father forced her to marry hova the idioit.
Re: Beyonce And Usher Were Flirting by Abbygyal(f): 11:11pm On Jun 02, 2010
love in this club part 2? yh sooo that doesnt imply anyfin babes,

so what if they smile at one another? maybe they are good friends?

love them both!
Re: Beyonce And Usher Were Flirting by mamagee3(f): 11:41pm On Jun 02, 2010
Who cares?. . .
I personally think Beyonce is way too overrated. . .I mean what happened to real talents like Whitney Houston, Madonna and Celine Dion.
All we see in the media are news of not too talented celebs and their husbands or romantic lives. . .
Re: Beyonce And Usher Were Flirting by shotster50(m): 12:45am On Jun 03, 2010
@ Mama Gee

Whitney Houston - On a crack rolercoaster
Celin Dion - Everybody except Nigerians ( lol) are quite sick of her voice ( grating, boring, etc)
Madonna - Ok voice, gave Gaga her blueprint , not much going on in the music department.

The thing is that we have chosen cheap risque entertainment over quality and durable music so you have the likes of Lady Gaga, Rihanna, etc who are all a variation of the same person.
Re: Beyonce And Usher Were Flirting by favouredjb(f): 5:28pm On Jun 03, 2010
So beyonce cant have a male frnd no more?

ppl and insinuations
Re: Beyonce And Usher Were Flirting by sima(f): 5:52pm On Jun 03, 2010
makajibbz:

No1, I hate jay'z!
No2,we all knw beyonce's a female dog
No3,its clear she likes short men,remember she used to date Marquez Houston
No4,Rumours say her father forced her to marry hova the idioit.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Re: Beyonce And Usher Were Flirting by sima(f): 5:53pm On Jun 03, 2010
I'm not really a big fan of bee, she's too overated but I'll always love Usher
Re: Beyonce And Usher Were Flirting by makajibbz(m): 6:11pm On Jun 03, 2010
sima:

I'm not really a big fan of bee, she's too overated but I'll always love Usher
true spit!!!

(1) (Reply)

9ice Takes His Beautiful Babymama On A Romantic Date ( Photos ) / Seun Kuti Recounts Fela And Abiola's Encounter / Denrele's New Super Hot Pictures!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.